• Published 17th May 2012
  • 2,973 Views, 55 Comments

Something happening in the land of Equestria - Ganonslayer98



Everything seems like a pretty normal day, just like any other day untill today.

  • ...
10
 55
 2,973

Chapter 5



It's been almost been a week since I've talked to Celestia and... kissed her. That moment, printed into my mind, makes some of this thinking hard. Over the past week I've been thinking and trying to have the best time I could here because I could very well be going home soon. I'm not saying that I am, but it could happen. Tomorrow Twilight and I are going to Canterlot, I'll have one more day to make up my mind on what I want to do, because there are a few things I can do. But what do I choose?



It was around midnight, I laid there awake staring out at the moon through the window, thinking. Everypony was asleep and I was the only one awake.


“Ugh... I need some fresh air.” I said getting up quietly. I headed over to the door and went outside, the area was lit up by the moon light, I looked right up at the moon and stood there. I have this weird feeling in my stomach, I knew this feeling all too well. I was nervous about making my decision come tomorrow (Because it's midnight, tomorrow is still technically a day away). I looked around and sighed to myself as I headed back in. I went to the couch and laid back down. When I did, a small smile came to my face as I thought about Celestia, and before I knew it. I was asleep.








I woke up to the sound or Twilight telling Spike how happy she was to go see her brother, but was somewhat sad that I might be leaving them. I grunted a little bit as I opened on eye and looked over. Spike was putting things into Twilight's bag for her and she was going down a list of things to bring.


“Alright Spike, that should be the las- Oh! Did you pack my book?” She stopped and looked at the baby dragon. He nodded and chuckled.


“You've asked me that like three times now Twilight” Twilight giggled and then noticed I was waking up. “Good morning Tyler.” She smiled.


“Eh... Morning.” I sounded slightly mad when I said that but I didn't mean for that. She tilted her head slightly. “Oh... Sorry, I didn't mean for that to come out that way.”


“It's alright, you're going through a lot right now. So it's underst-” Before she could finish, Pinkie Pie came busting in like a ninja.


“WAIT!!!!!!” She said yelling out, she then jumped at me. “I wanted to make sure I said a goodbye to just in case you don't come back!” said Pinkie. That made me smile slightly that she wanted to, and before I knew it, the others came walking in.


“We wanted to give you a good farewell my dear.” Rarity said, smiling. The others smiled as well. Seeing them coming to say goodbye to me was somewhat heartbreaking, it almost made me tear up a bit but I didn't.


“Thank you guys, if... if I don't stay..." I choked up for a moment. "I will truly miss you all.” I gave Pinkie Pie a tight hug seeing as she was still on top of me. The others trotted over and gave me a hug as well. Pinkie started to cry like she does when she really is upset. I knew it before now, but at this moment, it really sunk in: They've accepted me as their friend.


Twilight came over and put a hoof on my shoulder, I looked up at her. The others did too. “It's time to go Tyler.” When she said that it was kinda in a sad tone. I let go of the ponies and smiled at them, they looked sad about me having to leave them.


“Listen, if I don't stay... Everything will be alright okay?” I say trying to sound confident for them. Rainbow wiped her eyes and looked off, trying to not tear up about the sad moment. Fluttershy looked up at me, her ears were down.


“I do hope you stay... But i-if you don't... I hope everything goes okay for you...” I forced a smile and patted my hand on her head, she nuzzled it.


“Same goes for us sugarcube.” Applejack said, speaking for others.


“I need you guys to be strong about this... I'll always have you in my memories. And I'll always be in yours.” Again with trying to sound confident. They all gave me one last hug. I hugged them back tightly. When they let go, Spike came over to me.


“I'm gonna miss you Tyler.” He said looking up at me, Pinkie started to cry even more and that just made this even more heartbreaking. Twilight sighed loudly and looked at me with her bag on her back. I smiled at all of them and grabbed my bag that was sitting next to the couch.






Twilight and I headed out to the train station. The others came along to see us off, Lyra had stopped by, before we left, to say goodbye to me and wished that I had a safe trip home. The train started to take off as Twi and I waved to everyone.


The train station became out of view and I sat back in my set, Twilight sat across from me and game me a small smile.


“So... Have you thought about what you're going to do?”


“I have... But I'm not really sure about what I want to do, I have till tomorrow to make a final decision...” I looked out the window, starting to go deep into thought.


“Well, do you want to stay here?” She said tilting her head slightly.


“Honestly, I do, but part of me wants to go back home... I mean people have got to be worried about me... I...” How the hell am I supposed to answer that...? I mean there are reasons why I want to stay... but I don't belong here... At that moment all thoughts in my head just seemed to go away. My mind is now blank. I look over at Twilight and it seems that she's talking but I can't hear her. She begins to look worried and then I snap out of it.


“Whoa... I just zoned out there for a second... Sorry about that, what were you saying?”


“Oh... I was asking what you were about to say... You don't have to answer if you don't want to.” We sat there in silence for a good 5 minutes before anyone spoke up.


“Could a human really live here among ponies...?” I said, staring right at her. Twilight didn't say anything. That made it seem like I was right, humans can't. But then she spoke up.


“We've all accepted you as one of our friends, even if you're not like any of us, but that doesn't change a thing about how we feel about you.” She said smiling, trying her best to comfort me. Honestly it worked, her saying that made me smile big. Hearing all these things and feeling all these emotions are making me think about good things... The other thing that's really been a good thought in my head was the princess.


“Thank you Twilight... I needed to hear that.” I reached over and gave her a hug, she hugged me back tightly and smiled. Canterlot is coming into view, that feeling I had last night is starting to come back.





The train came to a stop, Twilight grabbed her things and head off the train car. I followed behind her, as soon as I stepped off the train, I stood there in awe at Canterlot. This place was amazing. I didn't think it would make me feel so... happy, seeing this place. While we were walking down to the castle, I looked up at one of the towers and saw Celestia, she was going inside when I saw her but that fact I saw her made me all giggly inside. Twilight noticed this and just smiled, thinking I was feeling somewhat better.


Twilight seemed to be looking for someone, I was really sure who she'd be looking for but out of nowhere, I heard a voice.


“Twily!” I looked over to where I heard the voice, standing there in a uniform was a white unicorn with blue striped hair. It was Twilight's brother.


“Shining Armor!” Twilight called out running to her brother. She jumped up on him in a hug.


“How have you been sis?” Shining said as they snuggled into each other.


“I've been good, how 'bout yourself?” She asked him, before he could answer a female voice spoke up.


“Oh he's been very well.” A pink alicorn walked up to the two of them smiling.


“Cadence!” Twilight let go of her brother and went to her, they did their little dance which made me laugh a little bit. While they were doing that, Shining Armor came up to me.

“So you're the human that Twily has told me about, it's nice to meet you.” Shining held his hoof out for a hoof shake. I chuckled and shook it.


“It's nice to meet you too, my name is Tyler.” I said, we both look at Twilight and Cadence after they're done with their dance. “So where are you guys heading to?”


“We were just going for a little walk. You?” Before I could answer Shining Armor, Twilight spoke out.


“I'm showing him around Canterlot.” Twilight said, walking up to us with Cadence.


“Ah, I see. Well we'll see you to the castle.” Shining stood next to Cadence and they both smiled.


We all head off to the castle, Twilight tells her brother how things are going in Ponyville, we come to the library when one of the Royal Guard comes up to us.


“Sir Armor, sir. Celestia would like to see you.” The guard says to him. Shining nodded to him and put a hoof to his forehead. The guard does the same and trots off.


“I'm sorry, but duty calls.” He says to us. “We'll have to catch up later, you guys take care.” He gives Cadence a kiss before he goes. Twilight and I wave to him.


“I should probably get back to my work, it was good to see you again Twilight.” Cadence smiled and walked off. Twilight and I walked into the library. We went around looking at the different books and she told me all about them. She sure does like talking about things like that, it always brings a smile to her face. If I did leave here this would be one thing I would miss.



The day went on with Twilight showing me around Canterlot. It sure was beautiful. Makes you wish you were royalty so you could live in a place like this. While we were out over in the maze area, two Royal Guards came over to us.


“We're sorry to interrupt you, but the Princess has requested to see you both at once.” Twilight nodded to them and looked up at me.


“I wonder what the princess wants, but she probably just wants to talk to you about tomorrow.” she said. Hearing the guards say that Celestia wanted to see us made my legs weak and filled my stomach with butterfly's. I was getting that nervous feeling again. I haven't seen her since we kissed... What if things become awkward for us while we're in there... I sure hope they don't.


We walk into the main castle area inside where Celestia was. I start to take a few deep and slow breathes when I see her standing there. There are two guards standing on either side of her. When Twilight and I are in front of her, she asks them to leave the room for a moment.


“Is everything alright Princess?” Twilight asked her, sounding a bit worried. Celestia just chuckled lightly.


“No, everything is fine Twilight Sparkle. I just wanted to have a word with you two.” She said, looking down at Twilight and then up at me. I looked back at her but moved my eyes away. I could feel my cheeks starting to blush slightly. “Twilight, I would like you to go into the library and pick out these books and get things ready for tomorrow.” Celestia floated a list over to Twilight and she took it.

“Tyler, I would like you to stay up here with me so we can talk about what's going to happen tomorrow. There'll be a small time slot for me to do it. So I'll explain it before hoof so we don't miss it.” Celestia said in her usual voice, but it had a slightly different tone to it. I couldn't really place it, but she was either a little upset about tomorrow or there's more to it than just wanting to talk.


Twilight nodded to the Princess and looked up at me. “Well, I'll see you tomorrow morning Tyler. Goodnight you two.” She turned around and left the room. I watched her till the doors closed, once they did I turned to Celestia. I was about to ask her something but before I could, Luna came into the room.


“Good evening sister and...” Luna paused for a second. “Whatever you are.” 'Whatever you are'? Nice to meet you too. Celestia glared slightly at her. Luna's eyes went somewhat wide from it. “Eh, my dearest apologies, sorry for my rudeness. My name is Princess Luna and it's a pleasure to meet you.” She walked over to me and held out her hoof. I reached out and shook it.


“My name is Tyler, it's nice to meet you.” I smiled at her and she smiled back. The sun was going down and it was almost time for the moon to come up. Luna looked over at her sister.


“I wanted to come say hello to you sister before I headed off. I hope I wasn't interrupting anything.” Luna grinned as she looked at her sister. Celestia's gave her a dirty look because of it. Luna giggled and then walked off, feeling victorious for annoying her sister. As soon as Luna left, we were alone in the room, Celestia started to walk off, yawning slightly. I followed her.


“So, what do we need to talk about?” I said. She turned her head to look at me as we walked.


“Well, there is not that much to it, but since the only time I can do it is in the morning, we'll have to be ready for it. When it happens, I'll use my magic to open up the gateway and when I do, everything will seem somewhat off-putting.” She explained. “It's rather hard to explain why it does this but it shouldn't be too much of a bad feeling. When you go through it, it should put you back to where you were when it first picked you up to bring you here. I don't know how much time would have passed in your world but hopefully only the same amount of time that you've been here.”


She stopped and looked at me, when she did she looked right into my eyes. I looked back into hers. I had a hard time reading her face because Celestia had one of the best poker faces I've ever seen. But something inside me was telling me something. She looked off again and then it hit me. That feeling I was getting was telling me that what I was thinking in my mind was the same thing she was thinking. I could be wrong... But maybe she doesn't want tomorrow to happen... Maybe she is having the same feelings as I am... There's only one way to find out.


“The chances of us missing the gateway are rather slim, but it could happen.” Celestia said while she was looking away. I took a step forward so I was closer to her. She turned to look at me again. “The time it will be op-” She stopped as she noticed that I was closer to her. She looked right back into my eyes again as I looked into hers once more. Her face became slightly flushed because of it.


I took a deep breath and then spoke softly. “You feel the same way don't you... You can't deny it.” I was taking a big risk with this... But what did I have to lose? Celestia's eyes slowly closed to about half way as she got closer to me, I could feel the front of her body lightly push up against my chest. My cheeks started to blush as she then closed her eyes.


“I did not think you would pick up on that Tyler... But I can say that I am glad that you did.” She opened her eyes again. Her beautiful light purplish eyes seemed to look right through me. I placed my hand on the back of her neck and ran my fingers through her mane as I pressed my lips gently to hers. I could feel her body press more into mine when our lips met. It seemed to hold there for a good minute before the kiss was broken. Celestia pulled back slightly and looked at me as I looked back at her, the silent air was filled with nothing but our breathing. At the moment it was such a soothing sound.


Celestia pressed her lips into mine this time, and when she did I felt her lips part a bit. I tilted my head when she did and processed to slide my tongue into her mouth, her tongue did the same. The taste of her mouth and tongue made me blush hard and I'm sure she was as well. I ran my fingers through her mane once again as our tongues wrapped around each other. I could feel Celestia's soft and gentle moans as I did this. Her moaning was like music to my ears.


It felt like this went on forever and I didn't want it to end. Celestia pulled back slightly, breaking the kiss. Her cheeks were bright red from the kissing, when seeing this, this just made me blush even more. Celestia smiled at me and leaned down, whispering.


“Would you like to come back to my room and spend the night with me?” And like a bullet to the head, it hit me: 'Holy Shit'. I took a deep breath and smiled at her.


“I would love to, Celestia.” I said, she pulled back and smiled happily. She walked past me before I could turn around to follow her. She looked back at me with a seductive look and wiggled her flank at me in a teasing way. The look on my face made her giggle. This is going to be an interesting night.











=Endings will soon be up!=
*Authors notes: I just wanna say there will be an ending to this, so don't worry. But there's not going to be just one ending. Also I would like to say thank you to TheRedBrony for helping me with the editing. If it wasn't for him, My story wouldn't have been as readable as it was. :P