• Published 14th May 2015
  • 3,460 Views, 136 Comments

Shattered Souls: Sunny Town - Brony Parasite



A Brony goes to Brony-con, and gets sent to his favorite show as Pinkamena. But sarrow takes its hold on him, and he must protect Equestria from monsters, MLP bad guys, Sunny Town, and... Himself...

  • ...
19
 136
 3,460

Darkness Begin

{Third POV}

In the next three weeks, Fourth Wall was visited by Pinkie Pie in the morning, and Rainbow Dash in the afternoon. Pinkie would start by giving Fourth Wall a breakfast that would vary(And would sneak some sweets). After that, she’d teach Fourth about fun and parties, then about food and cooking it. Pinkie would then play, tell jokes, and tell stories of her friends adventures.

When Pinkie left, Dash would then come three hours later with launch that was both inedible, and bounced. She would then teach Fourth about Pegasi, Cloudsdale, Cutie Marks, Wonderbolts, athletics, and most importantly, how awesome she was. After lessons, she’d stay at least a half hour and chat a bit, or nap.

Fourth Wall loved their company, and enjoy’d every moment of it. At evening, both would come by with the last meal of the day(Which nopony told Fourth about the name). The trio would sit and chat about the most random of things.

And then they’d leave. Leave the pool, leave the cave, leave the leftovers, leave the things they brought, and most of all, they left Fourth Wall alone.

And in this solitude, Fourth Wall slept. Nightmares plagued her mind. She was in a room full of flesh, blood, and bone. Strapped to a table was Rainbow Dash with a look of terror. The words, “Sorry Dashie. It looks like I’m gonna have to wing it!” And the horror. In the dream, Fourth Wall tortured Dash until she was dead, then baked some of the remain into cupcakes. The worst thing, she enjoy’d it even outside of the dream, so she cried. She learned about a new word: Sadistic. And she was just that.

And a darkness spread. Paranoia turned to anxiety, and she started having panic attacks in the second week. It was so bad, Dash had to get Nurse Redheart. She promised not to talk, and helped every day. Fourth Wall started cutting herself on the third week, and the scars showed. Her back, where wings would have been if she were a Pegasus, straight down her stomach, her wrists(Which nearly killed her), and worst of all, her Cutie Mark. It was nearly unreadable due to how much cutting she did. A big red X covered her three balloons.

Pinkie found the knife and hid it. Dash started spending more time trying to cheer up. Fourth Wall never said why she was cutting herself to either of them. She was too afraid.

Fourth Wall stood at the entrance of the Mirror Pool cave. Her backpack seemingly lighter than air, she stepped outside. She felt a gentle breeze roll across her coat. It seemed orange outside, but Fourth Wall didn't know what it meant. She guessed it was near night, but she had never seen it before. The only real clue was a couple of hours ago, Dash came by with a barely edible meal of and old salad that most likely hadn't been preserved.

Fourth Wall shook her head. She didn't care about food. She just threw it up anyway.

She trotted off into the wilderness.


{Fourth Wall’s PoV}

I wasn't sure where I was going, but as long as I was away from Rainbow and Pinkie, I was happy. I loved their company, but the nightmares scared me. If they were signs of the future(Which Pinkie told me about), then I would kill one of my friends. I think they’re friends… I’m not quite sure.

And if I did kill Dashie, then would I kill Pinkie? The thought of killing both scared me.

I started looking around. Paranoia nagging me. I had never been out of the cave, and I had no means of defending myself. Dashie took my knife away, but I doubt it would be able to fend off one of the many monsters Rainbow talked about.

I heard a rustling and spun around to face a small yellow filly with a bow in her mane. She gave me a confused look.

"What are 'ya doin here Pinkie?" She asked with a southern ascent.

I was scared, but then I remembered I looked exactly like Pinkie. I gave her a smile.

"Oh, you know me! Just looking around! I thought I was something cool!" I gave her my Pinkie impression. It seemed to work.

"Oh... Um, could you help me out? I kinda got lost."

I gave a sheepish grin, "I'm lost too." I scratched the back of my head. She seemed surprised.

"How about we find somebody to help us out. Cool?"

She smiled up at me, and I gestured for her to hop on. She took the offer instantly.

With the filly I didn't sitting on my back, I looked around once more.

As I was looking, I saw a silver coated mare with solid yellow eyes, and a yellow mane. She stared at me, then turned and trotted away, disappearing behind the bush.

I held out my hoof, “Wait! Who are you!?” And I got no reply.

The filly on my back tilted her head, "What was that all 'bout?"

Was this coincidence? Did Dashie and Pinkie set this up incase I tried leaving? Or was this something more?

I hoped it was the first. Me and the filly were lost, and I needed to find help. I ran after her, but after I jumped over the bush, I couldn't see her.

I questioned this, because all she did was trot behind a bush. Did unicorns have that ability? And what about those eyes? Who was she, and where did she come from?

"Where'd she go?" The filly asked.

I shrugged.

I trotted the way she went, and kept my path. Every once and a while, I’d see her, so I’d follow.

The filly I recently remembered as Applejack's sister, Apple Bloom, was getting scared. I hoped we'd find a way out fast.

Eventually, I stopped. The mare seemed to have gone completely! I sat on my haunches, and caught my breath.

What was I doing!? They were probably just nightmares. I cut myself, called myself worthless, hadn't eaten, and left all because I had silly nightmares.

Apple Bloom gave me a worried look, "Is everythin' okay?"

I smiled and nodded. But I couldn't stop the fear. I knew in my heart I was going to do something evil. I just didn't know what.

Finally, I gave a sigh of defeat. I wanted to see them, my friends.

I turned around and felt a wave of dread. I was even more lost.

But I heard something. I heard talking. It was faint, but it was noticeable. I turned back around and ran as fast as I could.

I jumped out of a bush, and looked up. And what I saw made me smile.

I saw a small town.

A Sunny Town.

Author's Note:

Sorry if it was a bit fast. I hope you like it!

Next stop! Sunny Town!