• Published 13th May 2015
  • 470 Views, 5 Comments

Volume:it's a wonderful thing - Emerald Gem

  • ...
7
 5
 470

Chapter 2:Getting Ready

Author's Note:

In this chapter,I'm going to talk about how all the friends get ready.(p.s.,I didn't mention cotton getting ready because they were already at the party.)

"This is going to be so awesome!!" Yelled Skittles as she looked at the suit Rarity designed. It was a wonderbolt outfit (like her father's) with a blue cloth for the body,wing holes for the wings,and yellow lightning streaks on the sides.

"Thanks,dad!! It's the best wonderbolt suit EVER!!!" Skittles said,hugging her dad.

"Don't thank me,thank your a untie Rarity. She's the one who came up with the design."

"Ok! I will tell her how much I like it when we get to the party." Skittles replied.

"Great! You can watch Tv while your waiting for me and your mom to get ready." Sorin said,leaving her room.When he was gone,Skittles turned on her tv.Then,she used the control to scan her recordings. Then,she clicked a wonderbolt racing show from the night before.Then,she watched that until it was time to go.
******************************************************************************************

Darling! Are you ready yet?! Me and your father are waiting..." Rarity shouted from the front door.

"Conning,mom.." Emerald shouted from her room.She was still getting ready even after a whole hour went by.

As she came downstairs,Emerald filiped her hair,reveling the elegant dress she was wearing.It was a dress with different shades of purple cloth lapping over each other.

"Marvelous choice of an outfit,darling!" Rarity exclaimed as she hugged her daughter.

"You look simply wounderful,darling." Fancypants comented.
******************************************************************************************

"Mom! Dad! You ready yet?" Horseshoe called from the front door.Her and Copper were getting pretty impatient,so Horseshoe asked Copper an interesting question.

"Hey,bro,are when are you going to ask Emerald to marry you?"

"WHAT!!?? Who gave you that idea!!" Copper snapped.His face was as red as an Apple.

"Well,it obvious that you like her..."Horseshoe answered.

"I DO NOT LIKE HER AND I NEVER WILL!!!!!!"Copper shouted.

"What's going on in here? Applejack asked as she and Trend came out with the food for the banquet.

"Nothing,mother.." Horseshoe said in her best little filly voice.

"Hmmph,well see about that." Copper snorted.
******************************************************************************************

"Starlight,Swirly,and Dusk!! Are you ready yet. We're all waiting. Twilight yelled from the front door.Starlight invited Swirly over to get ready,so Fluttershy and Discord agreed to bring her over while they talked with Starlight's parents.

Conning mother!!" Starlight called.When they finally left,Dusk yelled,"Party,here we come!!"