• Published 11th May 2015
  • 2,105 Views, 200 Comments

Myths and Birthrights: Anthologiae - Tundara



Anthology containing stories set in various periods of Ioka from Myths and Birthrights.

  • ...
5
 200
 2,105

The North Wind's Howl

The North Wind’s Howl
By Tundara

A stiff wind bore down on Stalliongrad’s streets. A North Wind—unusual for the time of year—that brought with it the frigid breath of the disc’s leading rim. In the space of a scant few minutes, the pleasant June day turned bitter with an unnatural chill. The wind moaned in the narrow red-brick lanes of the Earth pony portion of the city, shaking trees and pounding on the windows. It howled in the pegasi clouds anchored above, sending cloud tremors from one side of the city to the other.

Bundling their wings tight about their sides, the pegasi of Stalliongrad hurried to the warmth of their homes. Their ears twisted this way and that, searching for a threat they couldn’t place. Parents gathered their foals and rushed them to safety, all the while scanning the sky.

The wind seemed alive, and angry, chasing them from the streets and the parks. It swept between the tight packed homes, rattling shutters and sending frosty spiderwebs along the corners of windows. The flowers shriveled into their buds, and the birds all hid deep in their nests, afraid of the wind. Old timers peeking out from behind their blinds shook their heads, none having ever seen such a sudden change in the weather.

Within the span of a few minutes the city had turned a ghost-town, hardly a soul visible on the streets except for the members of the Weather Guard. These hardy pegasi rushed to their stations to combat any storms conjured by the unnatural wind. Pinions ached from the heavy magic saturating the winds as it double-backed and swept through the streets again and again. But, no storms appeared, and the wind itself slipped through even the most experienced weather-pony’s grasp.

Flapping their wings hard against another sudden headwind that threatened to tumble them end over end, Prism and Snowy Winter did their best to reach their home at the city’s edge.

The younger sister, Snowy had the most difficulty, her wings only just out of their foal pinions. Tongue sticking out of the side of her mouth, she lowered her head to get under the gusts, just as her mother had taught her, and tried her best to keep up with Prism.

Only doing slightly better than her sister, Prism cursed the stupid wind that had ruined their fun.

It was Summer Sun Day! It was supposed to be the first day of summer! No school for two whole months. Sunny days to race with the other pegasi, or play any and all manner of games. Spring was done, and the capricious winter winds were supposed to be a thing of distant memories of chilly days and warm cocoa sipped in front of the fireplace.

As she cursed and grumbled, Prism noticed a snowflake alight on the tip of her nose. It last only a moment before it melted, but it had undeniably been snow. In the middle of June.

A shiver unrelated to the wind rippled from her nose to the end of her tail.

“You two! You two down there!” One of the weather ponies shouted, cupping their hooves over their mouth to be heard over the wind. “You need to get home right away!”

“Tell me something I don’t know,” Prism said between grinding teeth.

Thankfully, her home was in sight.

With every pony length the frigid winds seemed to grow worse. Frost speckled Prism’s fur, and she shivered in earnest against the cold. Her sister had it worse, being smaller and weaker. Several times Snowy was almost bowled over by a strong gust. Dipping down under her sister, Prism shouted, “Hold on!”

Without complaint for once at having to be carried, Snowy latched onto her sister’s back and buried her face into her mane.

Angling upward, Prism carried Snowy above the stampeding north wind, and then made to dive through its bitter cold blasts to reach their home. Her face stung with tears and frost. Heavy blasts buffeted her from side to side, and the winds growled in fury. She barely slowed as she reached the door, slamming it open before bouncing inside. Hitting the soft cloudwall face-first, Prism tossed off Snowy and made to shove the door shut. She expected a struggle, to have to dig her hooves into the floor to force the door shut against the raging winds that now made the cloud city quake with regularity.

Instead, a silver-gold aura grabbed the door, and slammed it shut before the winds could do more than ruffled the curtains in the living room.

Gasping for breath, her lungs burning from the effort of fighting her way home, Prism stared at the door with incongruity.

“What?” She managed to mumble after a few more moments.

Snowy tugged on her exhausted wing, but Prism ignored her sister, unable to fathom how a door could close itself, and in such a wind. Unicorns were unheard of in Stalliongrad, and the idea that it had been a unicorn aura never registered. She’d never seen a magic aura before. The image of the silvery cloud swinging the door shut was more unnerving than the wind had been.

Swallowing a hard lump in her throat, Snowy tugging on her wing with more insistence, Prism edged towards the door, and very gingerly reached out a wing to touch the doorknob.

“What are you doing?” Demanded an unfamiliar voice from behind Prism, making her jump almost high enough to hit her head on the roof.

Spinning around as she dropped into a crouch, Prism found a large, silvery pony standing in the middle of her living room, a screaming foal bouncing in the same silvery-gold aura that had closed the door. A veil of obsidian black mane covered much of her face, with a patch over her right eye, and bandages peeking out at the cuffs of her black, lacey dress.

Briefly, Prism remembered seeing the pony, along with another, dark purple mare, earlier that morning when she and Snowy had been heading out to play. It had been only a few fleeting glimpses in the usual rush to get outside in which she’d done a double take at the size of the two pegasi. The pony was positively huge! Easily a good two hooflengths taller than any other pony Prism had ever seen. What was even more shocking was the honest to Faust horn thrusting like a spear from the pony’s brow. A horn that was shrouded in the same magical aura holding Prism’s youngest sister, Vesper, deep in the throws of a hellish tantrum.

Prism gaped, mouth working silently as she tried to understand what was going on.

“Do you know how to calm her?” The strange horn-esus asked, thrusting little Vesper at Prism. “I can’t get her to stop. Nothing I’ve tried has worked. She even breaks Silence spells cast on her. That shouldn’t be possible!”

Snapping out of her fugue, Prism gave her head a sharp shake. “Only mama is able to calm her. Where is mama? She was here with you this morning.” She had to shout to be heard over her screaming sister.

Guilt made the horn-esus look away, wings settling heavily at her sides. Grabbing a rubber teether, she stuffed it into Vesper’s mouth, creating a brief lull in the constant screaming.

“Princess Twilight has returned your mother to the heavens,” the horn-esus said quickly. “Is there anypony else who looks after you?”

Prism shared a very startled look with Snowy. Tears were forming in her little sister’s eyes, lower lip caught in between her teeth. Turning back to the horn-esus, Prism said, “No. Dad is away on the southern front doing weather patrol and won’t be back till autumn. It was just us and mama till then. What do you mean she was returned to the heavens? Where is mama?”

Right then Vesper spat out the rubber teether and the wailing returned, full-forced and throaty. A long, piercing howl that spurned on the fierce winds outside. The whole house rang with the foal’s anger. Clapping hooves over ears couldn’t block out the ever shiller protests. Crystal cups began to vibrate. The chandelier swung wildly.

Everypony began shouting at each other. Prism gesticulated for her littlest sister to be passed to her. Snowy tugged her ears down and began to join in the screaming. The horn-esus stamped a hoof, and pulled Vesper out of Prism’s reach.

“I can do it! I’m a goddess! I can calm a screaming foal!” The horn-esus declared, but Prism could see the doubt in her purple eyes.

“You’re making it worse!” Prism yelled at the top of her voice, wings flapping as she tried to grab her sister out of the horn-esus’ aura.

“I said I can do it!”

“I want mama!”

“Give Vesper here!”

“No!”

“Where is mama?!”

“Everypony; Quiet!” Cut a newcomer through the clamour.

Magic inflected the simple command, everypony clamping their mouths shut. Prism hovered near the second floor landing. The horn-esus stood on back hooves, wings outstretched to block Prism from reaching Vesper. Snowy huddled next to the couch. And Vesper paused in her screaming as she floated near the chandelier.

In the glowing light of the summer day stood yet another horn-esus, pristine white and radiant. Golden locks cascaded down her neck, and her blue eyes flashed like the surface of a mountain spring. Her bearing commanded respect, while her face was gentle and matronly. A warmth lodged itself in Prism’s tummy, and she felt safe in the newcomer's presence. There was only one pony this could possibly be, though why she was in her house of all places threatened to send Prism reeling again.

“Princess Celestia!” Snowy gasped, then covered her mouth with her hooves as if she’d done something wrong.

The new horn-esus winced, ever so slightly, and corrected Snowy gently. “No, my little pony, I am her aunt, Queen—”

“Iridia! I don’t know what to do!” the first horn-esus—no, alicorn, Prism internally corrected—said breathlessly, floating Vesper towards Iridia. “She won’t stop screaming and summoning the North Winds.”

Reaching out with a kindly wing, Iridia plucked a sniffling Vesper out of the air. “Well, first off, no foal likes being carried in an aura for long. Secondly, you can’t just tell them to stop screaming. You need to be gentle and have love. Come here, little one,” and Iridia began to rock Vesper in the crook of her wing as she softly hummed.

Prism continued to stare, open mouthed, as Vesper struggled at first, then began to calm, and finally fell asleep. Vesper always refused to be quiet until her mother rocked her, yet here a stranger was able to silence her tantrum with only a touch. Iridia continued her lullaby for another few minutes before she ever-so-gently laid Vesper in her play-pen, and laid a favoured blanket over the dreaming foal. A wingtip placed over her lips to indicate the others should be quiet, Iridia tip-hoofed into the adjacent kitchen. Unsure what else to do, Prism, Snowy, and the other alicorn followed.

Before addressing them, Iridia went to the stove and pulled out a platter with a some-what burned fish on it. Tsking, she dumped it into the sink.

“Now,” she said in a voice that was both quiet and powerful, “What happened, Shyara?”

The first alicorn—Shyara—shrank a little, eyes dropping to a rather uninteresting spot on the floor. Prism was well aware of how that particular spot was uninteresting as she stared at it every time she’d done something bad and was getting a good chewing-out. Surprisingly, Shyara’s ears began to droop, and her tail was pulled tight between her legs.

“H-How much do you know?” Shyara dared to ask. Prism winced and rolled her eyes. That was perhaps the worst thing a naughty filly could say to an angry parent.

“Enough, but I want to hear it from you,” Iridia said in the same tone as before. “I am happy to see you are safe and… safe.”

Shyara bristled, defiance flaring in her eye as her wings extended. Wings, Prism now noted, that were missing more than a few feathers. Prism and Snowy both groaned in anticipation, leaning away from Shyara as if to avoid whatever wrath she was about to incur. Surprisingly, Shyara swallowed whatever retort she wanted to give, and instead said, “I did something very wrong.”

“Mm Hm.” Iridia motioned for Shyara to continue.

Shyara shot a quick, scathing look at Prism. Skin crawling, Prism wanted to crawl out of the room, or fly out the window, anything to get away. Gently clearing her throat, Iridia dispelled the compulsion. Prism and Snowy both let out a sharp breath neither had been aware of suddenly holding.

“They have a right to hear this, Shyara.”

“But, they are just mortals.”

Iridia lifted a stern wingtip and gave it a little shake. “Mortals that your games have impacted.”

Again, Shyara stared at that very uninteresting mark on the floor.

“Mrs. Iridia,” Snowy spoke hesitantly when Shyara stayed silent for more than a minute. “Do you know where mama is?”

Sadness crept into the corners of Iridia’s eyes, and she knelt down to extend a wing over Snowy. “Your mother has been sent back to where she was, um, born, and can’t come home right now.”

“Oh. Why?”

“Because she was put under a powerful spell.”

“Oh. … Why?”

Prism face hoofed, though she wanted to know as well. Iridia continued to give her motherly smile, nonplussed by the foalish line of questions. Slowly, Iridia shifted her gaze to the still silent Shyara.

“Sometimes alicorns do things, or say things, or make things happen without fully considering what will happen to the nice, normal ponies of the disc. Remember a few years ago when it was dark for three whole days? Sol just refused to get up and give the disc sunshine?”

Snowy nodded, though she hardly remembered as she’d been so young at the time. Prism remembered. She remembered huddling between her mama and papa as they stared out the windows, or went to the temple to pray to Celestia for Sol to come back. Everypony had been so worried. Grandmama had been beside herself with fright, going on and on about how it was the end of the disc and that the prophecies had come to pass. What prophecies Prism never learned, as Sol came back just as everypony was getting their scardest.

She never wanted to go through anything like that again.

“Did you know, I once made it so that spring never came? For twelve whole years there was no spring or summer or fall. Just winter. A lot of ponies were hurt because of me. But I was very, very angry, so I didn’t think about them. I just thought about hurting the ponies that had hurt me.”

“But, that is wrong!” Snowy declared a little too loudly.

Everypony tensed, ears cocked towards the other room, waiting to see if Vesper had been awoken. After a few moments without any renewed screams they all breathed sighs of relief.

Looking more towards Shyara than Snowy, Iridia nodded, “Yes, it was. It was very wrong of me, so I was punished. I was sent into a very long ‘time-out’ so I could calm down and not be so mean. And now, I have to make it up to the descendants of all the ponies I hurt. It will take me a very long time to do that.”

“I am sorry,” Shyara sniffled, running a hoof across her suddenly runny nose. To Prism’s surprise tears were running down Shyara’s cheeks. Tears that turned into crystals as they fell from her chin. “I’m sorry! I pushed her to fall. I wanted to make her a titan. To make it so everypony would hate her like I hated her! She was so mean to me. She never said she loved me. She never said she was even worried. It was only, ‘As expected of my daughter’, or, ‘You will succeed, as you are my daughter’.

“For a hundred years, that was all she ever said to me. For a hundred years! She only ever looked at me when I was paraded out before the mortals to garner more praise for her! I was just a thing to her! All I wanted was for her to say, ‘I love you’! Why couldn’t she ever say that? Why couldn’t she ever give me a hug? Why couldn’t she ever worry about me? Why did I have to get that from a mortal? And then, why did she take Trixie away from me?

“She was the only pony who ever showed me any love. The only pony to be worried about me because they cared, not because they wanted something from me, or were afraid they’d upset my mother. Trixie was a stranger, and a mortal, and she loved me more than my own mother!”

Shyara curled her mangled wings so tight they trembled. Her jaw grew tense, and her words spat from her with a fiery force. She shook with raw emotion as she laid her soul bare.

Prism saw not an all-powerful alicorn princess, but another scared, lonely filly who just wanted her mother.

“And she didn’t even notice! She didn’t even care! She didn’t even have the same face! She changed her face! She abandoned me! Forgot about me! Didn’t even know who I was! Didn’t care that I was hurt.

“I hate her! I hate that I love her! I despise her! And I need her!”

Shyara choked back a heavy sob, falling to her knees between Prism and Iridia. Prism had no idea what to say or do. Every instinct screamed for her to leave, that this was something she wasn’t meant to hear or witness.

“So, I made her Fall. Pushed her, just a little bit, to do bad things. Things she can’t undo. Things I can’t undo.” Shyara scrubbed at her eyes, crystal tears tinkling like jewels on the tile floor. She looked up at Prism, and there was regret in her one eye. “I made her take away your mother. Even after I saw Vesper, I let her do it. I could have stopped her. But I didn’t because I wanted everypony to hate her as much as I do. Now, your mother is a star and Twilight has cursed her so she can’t fall and come home.”

Prism was speechless. She didn’t know what to say, much less do. It was all too impossible.

Her mother had been turned into a star? Ponies couldn’t be turned into stars!

The room began to wheel about her as if it had been turned upside down. She staggered, and was caught by a white wing.

Wetting her lips, Prism struggled to find her voice. “I, uh…” It was no good. She was just a lost filly, confused why there were a pair of alicorns in her home, with all these tearful confessions and all this talk of stars and stuff and it was just too much.

Snowy seemed to have a better idea on what to do, and hugged Shyara’s leg. “It’s okay. Your mama loves you, even if she doesn’t say it. All mamas love their daughters. That is what my mama told me, so it must be true.”

Poor, sweet, innocent, naive Snowy. Prism was old enough to know that some parents didn’t love their foals.

It was what Shyara needed to hear, as her tears returned, and she shrank in size until she was no bigger than Snowy. She wrapped her hooves around Snowy, and the two sat there, sniffling and holding each other. It didn’t matter that they had met only a half-hour before. It didn’t matter that one of them was a freaking alicorn. They just sat there, hugging each other as Shyara cried.

Eventually the clock struck the hour, and Iridia cleared her throat. “Feel better?”

“A bit,” Shyara admitted, wiping away the last jewel-like tears from her face. “What happens now?”

Iridia arched a brow. “Now? I take these little ones and you to Reinalla, and then send a message to their father telling him what has happened. Let’s see, there is Vesper, Snowy, Prism, and upstairs is Amaryllis. Unusual name for a pegasus. Whatever was my sister thinking giving a flower name to a pegasus? She must end up a gardener, I suppose.”

“Wait, that’s it?” Prism and Shyara both demanded at the same time.

Looking at them as if they were both daft, Iridia shook her head. “Of course not, but it isn’t up to me to punish you, Shyara. That will be up to Twilight and Oropolla, I hope.”

“Your not going to confront her?” Shyara was aghast for some reason, wings jutting out as she bristled. “But, she is a Titan! Every alicorn has to work together to put down a titan, or they will destroy everything!”

“Maybe that is how things are done on Gaea, but this is Ioka, and I trust Twilight. Now, let’s help these nice fillies gather some things.” Turning towards Prism and Snowy, Iridia put on a broad smile that made the corners of her eyes crinkle in a pleasing way. “How would you like to visit my castle for a bit? It is a long way away. All the way across the disc in the Taiga, in fact. I’ve made sure to close off all the secret doors and traps into the caverns, so there is no worry of you getting lost in the catacombs and tunnels filled with diamond dogs. You’ll be able to play with the halla fawns in the forest, and have a wonderful time. I’m sure your mother and father will be along to pick you up in no time at all. Come along.”

Prism could only sputter an incoherent list of objections as she was whisked onto Iridia’s muscular back and nestled right between the queen’s wings. Snowy was placed behind her, with Vesper picked up along with her bassinet—miraculously still asleep—and Amaryllis and her bed floating out of the second story.

Like her littlest sister, Amaryllis slept, trapped in a coma nopony could explain. Iridia clicked her tongue and gently shook her head, and under her breath said, “Oh sister, how you bind my wings sometimes.”

Then, with a forced, bouncy cheer, Iridia asked over her shoulder, “Ready?” and stepped outside before anypony could respond.

The North Wind had calmed while they talked, leaving only patches of frost on windows and in the shade. Ponies poked their heads outside, confused by the capricious weather.

“How did you know to come here?” Shyara asked, the first thing she said since her tearful confession.

Iridia raised a hoof, and pointed to a star just barely visible in the pure blue sky. Her meaning escaped Prism, but Shyara seemed to understand, a soft, “Oh, that makes sense,” her response.

With a swish of her horn, Iridia teleported the small group, carrying them by way of many short hops across the disc, all the way to her forest lands far, far, far to the west.

There Prism, Snowy, and Vesper found a land of wonder in which to wait for their parents.

Author's Note:

This story is a thank you to everyone for your support and help. It has meant so much to me. From the bottom of my heart, Thank You.

Inspiration for this story also goes to Kittamaru, who really wanted to know what happened to Oropolla's family following the events of Chapter 19 of Myths.

It makes me feel better to know that my muse is still there, just waiting for me to get the push I need to buckle down and write. I've not written so quickly in a long, long time. It felt like the early days of Myths, before the rewrite, when I'd put out a chapter a week. Pure inspiration and a need to get a story in my head out onto paper. Well, computer screen. Now, I just need to carry this forward into Myths, the Rariad, and the stack of one-shots and side-stories that have been pleading for attention... >.<;;;

Again, thank you so very, very much!

Comments ( 22 )

Shyara is very unstable and needs therapy very badly. I hope she realizes that it was insane of her to blame Twilight for Astraea's behaviour.

9834042

I don't think she realizes or thinks she needs therapy, but yeah, she needs a heaping dose of it. She isn't a bad pony, per se, she is just very troubled and broken. She didn't just run away and leave Vesper all alone in the house, despite telling Twilight in Myths that she was returning to her realm, after all. Just like how she didn't abandon the CMC when they were being chased by Draco through the underground ruins. :fluttershysad:

a large, creamy-pink pony

Isn’t Shyara silver?

9834074

Not according to my character sheet... At first I wrote her as being dark coated in this chapter until I double checked. :facehoof: She also has a three-toned mane of pink-blue-gold. Again, according to my notes. I can't recall if I've ever said that in the story, being honest. :rainbowlaugh:

Man am I glad to see this chapter.
At least I know that Oropolla's children aren't abandoned, but good ol Momma Iridia is there to take care of it. Honestly, I am surprised at how... kind she is. She always struck me as very aloof and maybe a little stand-off-ish, even in her attempts to improve her relationship with Twilight. To see her act so matronly, kind, and gentle that she is mistaken for Celestia threw me for a loop.

I'm glad to see it, however. It makes me hopeful for a future relationship of mother and daughter between her and Twilight.

And Shyara realises she fucked up big time. Now to see if it's soon enough, and they can pull Twilight back from where she's heading. I recall you told me in a comment that she's not completely Fallen yet, so there's hope. Granted I have yet to read the newest Myths chapter, so I don't know if there's any progress there.

9834169

The newest chapter of Myths is Fleur centered. Twilight wont be back until chapter 24, as the next one deals with Gilda and Rainbow, and the one after that is Sweetie Belle. Both are extremely near completion and being able to be published.

As for Iridia, my internal justification for how motherly she acts is that they aren't her duaghters and she is there as her role of the Goddess of Motherhood. When it comes to Twilight, she has her own set of baggage that makes it difficult to really be herself. She's also so desperate for Twilight's love and affection that it clouds her judgement. The Iridia here is her at her best. This is the idealized Iridia that rarely gets to shine among her family. This is also probably the Iridia that existed before Namyra was born. The Iridia that longed with all her being to be a mother, and so treated every foal as if they were her own. This Iridia isn't gone, just burried under mountains of baggage. That's my own reasoning, anyways. :raritywink:

9834198
It's a reasoning that makes sense at the very least. I do hope she can dig herself out of the mountain of baggage and emerge as someone who's more fit to be Twilight's mother. Assuming Twilight gets back on track :twilightoops:

9834124
That sounds more like Tyr :rainbowhuh:

9834408

It does! Actually... Tyr is right above Shyara on the list... and doesn't have any descriptors for coat colour, or mane colours...

........

............

:facehoof:

I think I might have accidentally over-written Shyara's description at some point. Or just put Tyr's on the wrong row. Well, there is an easy fix! Go back to chapter one or two when Trixie found Shyara and she was first described!

Edit: Shyara's first description from Myths, Chapter 1: Laying in the ditch, small flickering flames surrounding her diminutive form, was a young filly. In the light cast by Trixie's horn, the show-mare saw the filly's coat was a silver colour, while her mane and tail were like shimmering sheets of obsidian, a streak of pure white cutting through the middle like a moonbeam across the night.

:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

This is why keeping good notes is important! Welp, better fix things!

I do love these extra bits of story. The earful Shyara will eventually get will be biblical. I'm glad you found writing this so liberating, but dont rushing the other stories please. The quality of your stuff is always worth the wait.

Twilght as a dark titan mmh epic battle or

Dark twi : I AM THE ALPHA AND THE ( hoof slap)
Apple jack : No you get your head on right or I'll slap ya again.
Dark Twi ; PUNY MORTAL (wack)
Dark twi : Ow , that really hurt. stop that .
Apple jack : You gonna act right?
Dark Twi : I'm ( winces at raised hoof ) Sorry .

9838514

Curses! You've figured out the ending! Now I have to rewrite it! :trollestia::raritywink:

9836634

It was rather easy, I admit. Especially Shyara's confession at the end. That was, like, 95% my own feelings towards my father. :pinkiecrazy: She's my mean, vindictive side manifested. :pinkiecrazy:

9838740
Just dont go too vindictive lol, end up burning someone's house down.

10032866
Why do you do this to me Tundara

10315338

Yeah, I hate it when there are passages of books, movies, or stories that I recall, but can't find the origins. This was a tricky story as I don't like dipping my toe so far into philosophy and using characters as mouth pieces for some pseudo nonsense babbling coming out of my head.

10345808

Exactly as intended! :pinkiehappy:

10345727

Useful tools is more like the relationship... :pinkiesick:

10345897

She's very... heavy... Needs to learn to lighten up sometimes. :moustache:

Poor, sweet, innocent, naive Snowy. Prism was old enough to know that some parents didn’t love their foals.

Oof, goodness, this line hit hard. A very poignant little installment in this collection.

So... now that all the major side stories are finished, will this still be updating, be used for outtakes, or is it completed as well?

10933157

This should probably be marked as Complete, even though I may sporadically post a short story here or there. Then again, all the half-finished shorts could languish forever uncompleted. I've been having a lot of difficulty writing the past couple months. Progress on everything is glacial, at best.

10936832
Thanks for clearing that up! I feel you there, with the whole writing struggles. I’ve only chipped away at a little bit over the first half of 2021. But it’s getting better.

Login or register to comment