• Published 13th May 2015
  • 2,518 Views, 66 Comments

Daddy's Girl - Party Pop



Daddies come in all shapes and sizes, and Spike is no exception

  • ...
63
 66
 2,518

It's complicated

Spike sat upon his bed, curling into a ball as he stewed in his misery. Rarity had rejected his affections, going so far as to make a child with another mare rather than him. A tear ran down his face as he sniffled. He had always thought that Rarity would have her first child with him, not someone else, especially not another mare. He felt as if Rarity would rather be with Pinkie than himself. He wondered if maybe he should go, and let his beloved be happy with the mare she had chosen. Suddenly, the door burst open, and he was quite surprised to see a very concerned Rarity in the doorway. She walked up to him and wiped a tear from his cheek gently. He looked up into her big, bright blue eyes, shining like sapphires in the light. Man, even when he was upset with her, he found her stunningly beautiful.

"Spike, darling, are you alright? You seemed very upset earlier." Rarity said, knowing full well what the answer was, but wanting to let him get it off his chest.

"Well, I think I have a right to be upset, Rarity. You pretty much rejected me completely! What happened to us starting a family? Now that you and Pinkie are having a baby, I'm worried that you and I never will." Spike replied, trying to hold back further tears. Rarity stroked his cheek gently with a kind smile.

"Oh, Spike, Darling, you took it the wrong way entirely. I'm not rejecting you at all! We've tried so very, very hard to have a child together, but nothing seemed to work. Pinkie and I wanted you to have the chance to be a father, so she and I are having a baby... With you, not in exclusion of you! You will be the baby's father, it'll just have two mothers, that's all! Rarity said, hugging her favorite dragon gently. Spike's eyes lit up almost at once.

"Wait, so it's my baby too?" He asked, finally putting the pieces together.

"Yes, of course! And I can't think of anypony else who would be a better father for our baby than you, Spike!" She said, kissing his cheek. Spike smiled wide and hugged Rarity, his happiness restored.

"Oh, Rarity! You really are the best wife ever!" Spike said gleefully. "But there's still one thing I don't understand..."

"What might that be, my dearest?" Rarity asked, eager to keep him in a good mood.

"How did you and Pinkie make a baby together?" He asked, very curious about the origins of his new baby. Rarity blushed, and gave him a book. He looked at the cover, and it said "Mare Anatomy for Dummies"

"Start there, darling." Rarity replied, walking back downstairs. Spike opened the book, and began to read. He spent the next hour reading all about a mare's most private parts, and how a unicorn mare could use her horn in a very special way to make a child with another mare. After he was done reading about what was basically kinky lesbian sex, he walked back downstairs to the two mares in his living room. He had a devious expression on his face as he eyed a surprised Rarity, saying only one thing to her.

"And you didn't invite me?"