• Published 9th May 2015
  • 409 Views, 5 Comments

Rainbow Dashes Short Term Memory! - Isabella Mischeif



"What are the wonderbolts?"

  • ...
6
 5
 409

Wonderbolt Reads

Twilight smiled. Along the way to her castle Applejack stopped her halfway.

"What is it Twilight?" Applejack asked with a saddlebag full of apples strapped on her back.

"Rainbow tried to prank me but it didn't work" Twilight smiled unaware of a glaring Rainbow dash atop a cloud nearby.

"Seriously who are the wonderbolts?" Rainbow Dash whispered. Looking at Twilight with the heaviest of glares.

However Twilight seemed to not notice Rainbow Dashes glares. All she did was smile. She was trotting over to her castle when...

"Twilight do you have any books on the wonderbolts?" Rainbow Dash asked innocently.

"Yes though many of them got destroyed in the explosion" Twilight replied using her magic to open the castle doors.

"Can i read one" Rainbow dash asked leaving a startled expression on Twilight.

"You want a book? Besides Daring Doo" Twilight questioned. Rainbow dash tilted her head.

"Whos Daring Stew!?" Rainbow questioned a little high tempered.

"Daring DOO" Twilight told waving a hoof around.

Rainbow Dash simply grunted. She was sick of these ponies she thought she never heard before. Twilight on the other hoof was furious.

"NO MORE PRANKS RAINBOW DASH!" Twilight shouted. She tried Cadences breathing technique shortly after. Rainbow stood back.