• Published 9th May 2015
  • 409 Views, 5 Comments

Rainbow Dashes Short Term Memory! - Isabella Mischeif



"What are the wonderbolts?"

  • ...
6
 5
 409

Dry Minds

Twilight sighed. Her brain was buzzing. She looked at the question drawn on the board infront of her. It was a question about the wonderbolts. There 'first original names' Twilight groaned. 'How can i not get this?' Twilight thought. That question coming back and back. She remembered speaking about it too.......Rainbow Dash.

"Thats it!" She yelled running out the castle doors. She jumped and jumped. After seeing some confused ponies staring at her she stopped.

Just as she reached across ponyville Rainbow Dash suprised by all the commotion went down to ask what the problem was. To her suprise she was jumped on and shooken heavily.

"Rainbow! Question!" Twilight asked excitedly.

Rainbow herself was confused. Twilight was a princess! Why was she asking her for help.

"What!?" Rainbow asked sternly. Though she would have liked to be more light hearted when speaking she was supposed to be doing wing exercises which were VERY important.

"What was the original name of the wonderbolts!?" Twilight smiled.

"Twilight....i dont know anything about the wonderbolts!" Rainbow replies. Twilight tilts her head in confusion.

"But i told you...your there number 1 fan" Twilight looks at Rainbow Dash questionably.

"Im there FAN. The only thing i know there is that they'e awesome" Rainbow dash sighs grunting at the same time.

Twilight sat where she was.

"Hold on a minute. When you flew with me a couple weeks ago you....how could you forget?" Twilight stared at her friend. Rainbow shrugged. Flying slowly back up to the air.

Twilight slammed her hoof on her face. "Celestia sakes Rainbow!"

She was greeted with a shrug and a glare. "You came all the way over here to say absolutely nothing!" Rainbow sighed.

"But the wonderbolts-"

"Who are the wonderbolts?" Rainbow said interupting Twilight.

Twilight laughed. "Nice try i know your pranking me!" Twilight giggled.

Rainbow tilted her head in confusion. "Huh?"

Twilight walked off. "Nice try..."

When Twilight had fully walked off Rainbow Dash Moaned. "Seriously who are the wonderbolts?"

Author's Note:

Thanks for reading this! Sorry if it was a little short but then again it was my first book. Hope you enjoyed it!