• Published 6th May 2015
  • 2,095 Views, 111 Comments

How to be a school filly - Party Pop



And you thought a bad hair day sucked. How about becoming a pony in the human world?

  • ...
25
 111
 2,095

Another boring day

Sarah flopped down onto her bed, sighing gently. She had been through another bland day at school. Chuck had been up to his same old dumb antics, her classes had been rather dry, and her animal welfare club meeting had gone smoothly, as usual. The only interesting parts of her day were her crush, Alex, and the newest episode of My Little Pony. Alex always sent her heart patter-pat, and made her blush just a little, and she smiled even now at the thought of him. The new episode that day had cheered her up a bit too. Seeing the mane six having adventures was always fun. In this episode, Rarity had entered a fashion contest, and her designs had been stolen. She had been forced to come up with a new fashion line overnight, and had practically worked her poor friends to death making it. In the end, though, it had all worked out.

Sarah doodled in her sketchbook for a bit, drawing a picture of her OC, Inky Cloud. Inky was a gray unicorn mare with a black and purple mane, cut into a slanted line, so that it came down sharply with the slant of her jaw, and a tail cut similarly. Her cutie mark was a spreading blot of ink coming from a brush, with a black patch on her rump nearby, similar to Luna's. She also liked to draw her with a little purple fisherman's cap. After she finished drawing her picture, Sarah put the book aside and tucked herself to her bed, turning out her light. Tomorrow, she figured, would be just another boring day, for just another goth girl, in just another school, aka herself.

But she had never been more wrong in her life. After all, how is one supposed to anticipate a blast of powerful magic from within Equestria itself to slam into you while you're asleep, changing everything about how you look forever?

The next morning, she rubbed her eyes gently with her hooves, yawning sleepily as she- wait, hooves? Sarah blinked and looked down at her hands. Or, rather, what were supposed to be her hands. In their place were two gray pony hooves. She jumped out of bed, running to her mirror, and realizing halfway there that she had done so on all fours. She looked into the mirror, but instead of her own familiar face, that of her OC, Inky Cloud, looked back at her. There was no denying it, everything was the same, even her cutie mark! She had become her OC! Sarah's eyes opened wide in horror as she screamed, absolutely terrified. What had happened? Was this all just a bad dream? What if it wasn't? How long would this last? What if it it was forever? Sarah hyperventilated as she panicked, too many hard, frightening questions racing through her mind at once. They spun so fast, she began to get dizzy, and before long, she blacked out on the floor.