• Published 3rd May 2015
  • 22,453 Views, 2,643 Comments

The Merc With the Moth - Tatsurou

  • ...
79
 2,643
 22,453

Parenting Problems

Deadpool sat in his favorite chair, head in his hands, struggling not to lose his shit. Inside his head, a debate raged, one that would likely decide the path of his life from then on with its outcome...and one that just would not end.

"But you saw her! How can we not?"

"She's our daughter."

"But did you see those tits? Even better than the fanMILF she nursed from during the game!"

"She's our daughter."

"And did you see that ass? You could bounce a quarter off it-"

"She's our daughter!" Stuffy snapped one last time. "I didn't think I'd have to assert that more than once before you dropped this! How does that not completely erase any idea of...that...from your mind?"

"Cause...we're not blood related?" Crazy offered.

"I'm going to kill you!" Stuffy let out a scream of fury, and then the sound of a rather cartoonish tussle filled Deadpool's mind.

He leaned back in his chair with a sigh. "...I wonder how many other fathers have to deal with this sort of thing?"

"Which?" Uncle Fuzzy asked as he stepped out of the kitchen. "Sexual attraction to their daughter, or the voices in their heads arguing about it?"

"Yes!" Deadpool asserted.

"...probably unique to you," Uncle Fuzzy replied. "Then again, your situation is somewhat unique..."

Deadpool glanced up. "Hey, why'd your voice trail off?" Uncle Fuzzy was standing there, capped beer in his hand halfway to his other hand, staring at something. Deadpool turned to see what he was staring at...and his jaw dropped. Chrysalis was singing and dancing. That wouldn't have been so bad...except she was only wearing a lacy black bra and panties, matching garter belt and stockings, and a pair of black heels. That, and her choice of dance moves for the chorus segment.

On 'bitch', she pointed one hand out, pantomiming shooting a gun.

On 'lover', she ran her hands over her curves seductively.

On 'child', she looked up and fluttered her long eyelashes cutely.

On 'mother', she bucked her hips into her crossed hands.

On 'sinner', she gave herself a spanking.

On 'saint', she placed her crossed arms over her breasts. For the next line, she showed her lack of shame by gyrating her hips.

On 'hell', she squeezed her breasts.

On 'dream', brought her hands together, looking up with her cutest face. She proceeded to 'twerk' on the next line.

"You know you wouldn't want me any other way!" she concluded the chorus with a sensual strut.

As she continued singing, her dance moves became more and more blatantly erotic and teasing. Without warning, the top of Uncle Fuzzy's beer popped off of its own accord in a rather comical metaphor.

Hearing this, Chrysalis turned, smiling innocently. "Oops, I didn't see you there!" she purred, a halo actually appearing over her head in her magic.

"Chrysalis...please put more clothes on," Deadpool begged.

"...how much more?" Chrysalis asked, not entirely happy.

"Until you no longer look like a divine wet dream specifically designed to torment your male relatives," Uncle Fuzzy stated quickly, chugging his beer to try and not think about the situation.

"What? You mean a parka, snow pants, and mittens, layered with long johns and the like until I look like a rolly polly?" Chrysalis asked snidely.

"That would be adorable!" Crazy piped up.

"Especially with a little snow hat with the ear flaps that hang down!" Deadpool added.

"But it's too hot for that!" Chrysalis complained. "I'd melt!"

"You're too hot for that, we're melting," Crazy pointed out.

"Shut up, Crazy."

"Why are you so insistent on wearing so little, anyway?" Uncle Fuzzy asked.

"Because according to Father's internet, that's how you get boys," Chrysalis replied logically.

Deadpool hesitated. "Um...Chrys? That's not the way to go about it if you're looking for a boyfriend-"

"Who said anything about a boyfriend?" Chrysalis asked. "I just want to have sex."

Uncle Fuzzy promptly spit his beer all over the wall.

"Shut up, Crazy."

"But I didn't even say anything yet!"

"It was preemptive."

Deadpool struggled to calm himself. "Chrysalis, sweetums...sex is...a bit more serious for girls than for boys. I mean, not only will it seriously change you when it happens and there's no telling how you'll feel afterwards, there's always the chance you'll get pregnant-"

"That's the idea," Chrysalis pointed out.

"...wat?" Uncle Fuzzy demanded.

"That's the idea," Chrysalis replied. "I'm a Changeling Queen with a very small hive. All my instincts are telling me it's time to start having babies, and I think I'm ready. Besides, I'll have Father and Mother to help me, and I think I'll be a good mother."

"But still, Chrysi," Deadpool pointed out. "This isn't really the sort of thing you should jump into-"

"And Mom said if we give birth to a child, we have enough of your essence inside us that it'll create a mystical loophole that'll let you and Mom interact physically in the mortal realms," Cray-Chry added.

"Operation: Grandpa is a go!" Deadpool cried out before leaping out of the story-wait, what?


Hey, Author, aren't you supposed to be out here?

Are we supposed to be separate like this?

This is very unusual...

I'm only somewhat here, but you three need to get back in the story-

Not until I've had a chance to talk to the audience...say, where is here, anyway?

Between the fourth and seventh walls.

The what?

This is the out of character realm, where characters can interact with their authors without influencing the path of the story. ...think of it this way: in terms of the fourth wall of a stage play, you're currently off stage and between scenes.

Sweet! Hey, readers! Gimme some guys I can hook Chrysi up with so she can have babies! Just make sure they're Marvel, they're male, and they're canonically single! Don't need any exes - late or otherwise - complicating things!

Just...just get back in the story...