• Published 3rd May 2015
  • 22,441 Views, 2,643 Comments

The Merc With the Moth - Tatsurou

  • ...
79
 2,643
 22,441

Bonus Content

As the light faded, Deadpool, Chrysalis, Conny, and Sparky-Sparky-Boom-Boom-Dino appeared back on the surface of Genosha, as explosions were audible in the distance, and the structure of the island was starting to collapse.

"Deadpool!" Uncle Fuzzy called out. "Chrysalis! There you are! Come on! We need to get to Mr. Clone-Face and stop him! We need every fighter, so don't lollygag!"

"Well, I'd best get started on that totally ridiculous method of launching us ahead of the X-Men so we get to Clone-Face first!" Deadpool stated, looking around for a bicycle.

"Or we could fly," Conny pointed out. "I do have wings, you know."

Chrysalis gasped. "You're not supposed to say anything but old literature quotations!" she pointed out. "It's in the script!"

"Since when do you to give a bloody toss about the script?" Conny scoffed.

"He's got a point," Crazy allowed.

"And Sparky-Sparky-Boom-Boom-Dino does have a jet pack," Cray-Chry added.

Deadpool gasped. "Why didn't you say something back when we were making the boot flight?" he demanded.

"Forgot I had him," Chrysalis replied apologetically.

A for crazy launchpad.
B for flying.

"Great, more player input," Deadpool grumbled.

"B."

"B."

"B."

"B."

"B!" Chrysalis concluded.

"B it is," Deadpool agreed. "Let's fly! To Magneto's old fortress...and our destiny!"

"Great," Conny grumbled as he spread his wings. "Ham it up a bit more, why don't you? Keep it up and we'll have enough for Christmas dinner."


"Oh holy shit!" Deadpool cried out as the scene shifted to the midair segment. "Top down, scrolling, bullet hell shooter segment while riding a dragon and a cybernetic flying T-Rex? When did Yoggy read my dream journal?"

"So...awesome!" Chrysalis squealed.

As various flying mutant clones rose up to fire various forms of energy blasts, Conny opened his mouth for his fire blast and Sparky-Sparky-Boom-Boom-Dino primed his arsenal.


After a long bullet hell sequence involving numerous flying mutants, an excess of points, power ups, and a boss fight involving a dozen Clone-Face copies and a zeppelin, Conny and Sparky-Sparky-Boom-Boom-Dino landed next to the main fortress of the Citadel. only to find Cable, Uncle Fuzzy, and the X-Babes waiting for them.

"Wait a minute!" Deadpool demanded. "How did you all get here before us? And how come you didn't charge after Clone-Face?"

"Used a telepad," Cable replied.

"Didn't want to take the fun away from Chrysi," Uncle Fuzzy added.

"Well, if it's time for fun..." Grinning widely, Chrysalis stuffed Conny and Saprky-Sparky-Boom-Boom-Dino back into her saddlebags, despite Conny's protests.

"Say Cable," Deadpool asked while everyone else got prepared for battle. "You know how we talked about Yog-Soggoth eating - or being - Tim Burton?"

"What about it?" Cable asked, priming his plasma rifle.

"If this game's directed by Tim Burton...does that mean I'm Johnny Depp?"

Everyone thought that over for a time.

"I can see it," Cable allowed.

"Makes sense," Uncle Fuzzy added.

"Good casting," Psylocke pointed out.

"I'd watch it," Domino agreed.

"Wouldn't mind givin' him some sugar," Rogue purred.

"Seems to fit," Stuffy agreed.

"Would certainly be interesting," Stuffalis allowed.

"He would be tasty," Cray-Chry pointed out.

"I have no idea who that is," Chrysalis countered.

"Anybody need a shave?" Crazy asked.

At that moment, the doors of the Citadel burst open, and Clone-Face himself stood there, backed by a swarm of clones of himself. "You will take me seriously!" he proclaimed angrily.

Chrysalis suddenly gasped happily, her hoof going to the glowing green vial around her neck. "I'll be right back!" she shouted as she rushed into the Citadel.

"Well that's different," Deadpool commented as the massive blood bath between Clone-Face, his clones, the X-Men, Cable, and Deadpool began.

Unfortunately, Clone-Face attacking himself with that much backup made the battle that much harder, and each time one of the clones went down, another clone replaced it from within the Citadel...until it didn't.

"Wait..." Clone-Face murmured, taking a quick headcount. "I had more clones than this..."

At that moment, the sound of hundreds of hard hooves striking stone filled the air with a 'Tromp, Tromp, Tromp'. "What the?" Deadpool demanded in shock as the battle paused.

The outer wall of the Citadel glowed green, and a ripping blast of magic tore the wall asunder and shredded most of Clone-Face's clones. When the smoke cleared, Changelings were visible.

However, these weren't Changelings like those Deadpool had seen in the cartoon. These were the size of horses, Earth horses. The chitin covered their bodies in interlocking armored plates, rippling muscle visible inside the holes through the limbs. Their faces were narrowed, with fangs bared. Claws extended and retracted from each hoof, and the hooves themselves also expanded into the 'Bomb Hoof' configuration on occasion. Their head fins were slicked back for aerodynamics, and curved spikes lined their spines all the way to their scorpion tails. They were pitch black in body, of course, with blue eyes that pulsed with a green glow. They all licked their lips, revealing mouths full of razor sharp fangs. Their wings unfolded from their backs, large and full.

Chrysalis hovered over them all. "So...apparently keeping a DNA sample preserved in Changeling magic results in some cross contamination," she offered, chuckling hesitantly.

Deadpool made a quick headcount. "Aw, Chrysi...you've already got your first 100 soldiers! I'm so proud! Time for the big cinematic finish!"

Chrysalis' eyes widened, and then she grinned. "Sic 'em!" she shouted, pointing at Clone-Face and his copies. "Find out what they taste like!"

The warrior Changelings-

"Oh, that's a good name for them!"

-lunged forward, fangs bared and magic surrounding them, blocking Clone-Face's attempts to remotely manipulate them. Clone-Face and his clones all screamed in despair as the Warrior Changelings began to devour them, flesh, bone, and emotion all together.

"Ugh! Gruesome!" Deadpool commented as nearly everyone else looks sick. He gave a thumbs up. "I like it! Roll credits!"

Author's Note:

And that's the end of the game storyline...and Chrysalis now has a mini-hive.