• Published 4th May 2015
  • 21,761 Views, 923 Comments

Do...You? - Dr Atlas



It's not every day a pony asks for sex in the middle of battle, especially one this cute.

  • ...
81
 923
 21,761

Get...Out!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ten Minutes Earlier...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“You won’t get away with this! Twilight and her friends will-”

*SLAM*

Chrysalis and Cadance turned to the front doors to see a large group of changelings carry in five ponies, four of them being unconscious. Chrysalis smiled smugly and looked over to Cadance “You were saying?”

The changelings dropped the ponies on the floor; Fluttershy dropped by herself and quivered in fear. One of the changelings stepped forward. “We got em, Queen!” He smiled.

The queen looked over the ponies and tapped her chin. “Is there a reason why there’s only five here and not six?”

Most of the changelings looked at each other and shrugged. “We couldn’t find the other one, she ran off.”

Chrysalis stared down at her subjects. “Then why didn’t you go after her?”

The changelings knew where this was going, so they looked down in shame. “W-We were gonna, but...but the ponies were pretty hard to-”

“You managed to knock four out just fine!” Chrysalis pointed at Fluttershy, who yelped in surprise. “She didn’t even need to be unconscious to get her!”

“Well, she’s was kinda easy, after we knocked out all the ponies-”

“Only FOUR! Don’t say you got all of them when I know you didn’t!”

Cadance started cringing at the harsh words. She was feeling a bit sorry for the changelings having to deal with this, even though they were trying to take over. “Do you have to be so loud?” Cadance asked.

Chrysalis turned to back to her. “It’s called tough love Cadenza, something I’m sure you’re familiar with.”

Cadance glared at her. “The only love I know is true love, something I know you’re not familiar with.”

“Oh~ Kitty's got claws…” Chrysalis turned back to her subjects while Cadance grinded her teeth. “Wake them up. I need to see the look on their faces.”

The changelings nodded and started shoving Twilight and her friends. “Wakey wakey, love and bakey, ponies.” One of the big changelings said.

The first to get up was Twilight. “Nnngh...W-what huh? w-what happened?” She looked around in confusion, her vision still dazed. “Where are we?”

Fluttershy crawled up to her. “Um...W-We’re in the castle…”

“W-we are?” Twilight staggered a bit. “D-Did we get the elements?”

“Not. Even. Close.” Twilight looked up to see the changeling queen staring down right at her. “You and your friends should’ve given up at the start.”

With some help from Fluttershy, Twilight finally got up on all fours. “You...y-you won’t get away with-”

“Cadenza already beat you to it, Sparkle, and just like every other villain, I have the best response.” She rested her hoof under Twilight’s chin. “I already have~”

Twilight knocked her hoof away. “You’re a monster, you know that? You’re nothing but a low down, evil, horrible, mind manipulating...Monster!”

“Why thank you.” Chrysalis turned to her children. “Did you get the rest?”

Two changelings held up Rainbow Dash, her eyes slowly opening, “Huh? D-Did we win?”

Chrysalis chuckled. “I’m afraid not, and soon, the rest of your kind will soon follow.”

Rainbow Dash shot her eyes open and shoved the changelings off her. “You! You’re not gonna get-”

“I already said that, Dash.” Twilight said. She turned to the changelings. “Did you have to knock us out?”

One of the changelings walked up to her. “You were pretty out of control, and Phil over there felt pretty violated with the way you blasted him.” The changeling craned his head to one of his brothers, who was currently rocking back and forth while staring into the distance. “I’m sure your pink friend did the same to Doomie.”

Dash shoved the changeling away from Twilight. “Last time I remember, your changeling friend messed with Pinkie’s brain and forced her to-”

“It wasn’t his fault, Dash.” Twilight said. “He wasn’t trying to-”

“Oooough?” Twilight and her two friends turned around to see Applejack groaning and sitting up, her hat missing “What the hay...where am I?”

“You’re in the castle.” One of the changelings answered who was wearing her stetson. “Here’s your hat, by the way.”

Applejack glared at him and snatched the hat off his head and put it on hers. “Don’t. Touch. The hat.” AJ got up and faced Chrysalis. “And you, you ain’t getting awa-”

“I said that already,” Dash interrupted. “And I think Twilight said that too.”

Twilight sighed. “Can we please move along, where’s Rarity?”

*SMACK*

A changeling fell past Twilight. “Get your hooves off me, you foul, dirty bug!” Rarity yelled, dusting her hooves off. “You bugs will never-”

“Get away with this?” Chrysalis finished. “This is starting to get old.”

Rarity ignored her and made her way to the rest of her friends. “Is everypony here?”

Chrysalis growled. “No, these idiots forgot one. How hard is it to capture six ponies!?” She yelled.

The changelings couldn’t face her after that. “They are pretty tough,” One changeling said. “especially that white one.” He pointed at Rarity and shivered. Rarity just huffed and adjusted her hair.

Chrysalis facehoofed. “Just get out of here. ALL OF YOU CHILDREN!”

The changelings flinched and quickly flew off, closing the doors on the way out. Chrysalis rolled her eyes and faced Twilight. “It’s funny, really. Twilight was suspicious of my behavior all along. Too bad the rest of you were too caught up in your wedding planning to realize those suspicions were correct!”

Twilight stared daggers into her. She was getting sick of the way this queen was acting. Applejack slowly walked up to her. “Sorry Twi, we should’ve listened to ya.”

Twilight sighed. “It’s not your fault. She fooled everypony.”

Chrysalis walked to the balcony. “Hmm, I did, didn’t I? And soon, there will be no one who can stop me!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two minutes later…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chrysalis felt the force of a train hitting her as the love spell smashed right into her, knocking her and the rest of her children clear out of Canterlot. Cadance and Shining watched in amazement and looked at each other. “Well,” Cadance said. “That was easy.”

Twilight walked up to her. “It’s always easy when the villain thinks they’ve won once they forget there’s always one thing that stops them.”

Shining nodded. “Yeah, that usually happens, doesn’t it?”

Twilight sighed. “I’m just glad it’s all over.”

Fluttershy raised her hoof. “B-But where’s Pinkie?”

Everyone looked around the room except Twilight, who had a rough idea where she was. “I-I’m sure she’s gonna pop out somewhere...heh...” Twilight slowly walked to the doors.

“But wouldn’t she have done that by now?” Dash said. “She usually shows up outta nowhere when you say you haven’t found her.” Dash then scanned the whole room, hoping to see some indication of Pinkie. “Weird…”

Applejack shrugged. “Eh, she’ll show up eventually. Maybe she’s just havin’ fun somewhere.” AJ looked around too. “This is strange. I’d really expect her to pop up after that.”

Cadance started looking around too. “Since we’re on the subject of missing ponies, anyone seen Luna?”

Shining shrugged. “They probably didn’t have time to put her in.”

“SEE!” Applejack pointed at him. “That’s something Pinkie would say, dang nabbit, where is that gurl?”

Twilight opened the doors. “I’ll go look for her; you guys set up the wedding. I just hope she’s okay.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Present

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“AH! DOOMIE!”

“W-whut? *hic* did I do somethin’ wrong? *hic* D-Did I put it in the wrong-”

“W-why are your eyes all pink like that?”

Doomie blinked, his eyes glowing as pink as Pinkie’s coat. “Oh...yeah...they *hurp* they get like that when a cha-*hic* changelings gittin’ a little bit t*Bleck*oo much love, hemhemhhmm.” Doomie got on top of Pinkie and started nuzzling under her chin, but she quickly pushed him to the side.

“I-Is that a bad thing?”

Doomie sat up, hitting his head on the lid. “Ouch...ugh...we shoulda *hic* shoulda found a better place, this tra*hic*can probably should’ve had some softer stuff, at least it doesn’t s*elch*ll as bad *hic*”

Pinkie still felt worried about him. “Doomie, are you sure you’re alright?”

Doomie smiled. “I’ve never *hic* felt better…” He smacked his lips and rubbed his belly. “I’m telling you right now, *hic* I’m pretty much s*elcht* for weeks, thanks to y*hic* you.”

Pinkie couldn’t help but smile, his hiccups were starting to sound really cute to her. “So, I’m guessing you’re full now?”

Doomie chuckled. “Full? There isn’t really a *hic* limit to how much love you can ha*hic have, it wears off as fast as ya get *hic* get it, but the more you get, the longer you have it.” Doomie laid back and continued holding his stomach, “And this love will *hic* last a while.”

Pinkie crawled up and laid next to him. “So, I’m guessing the hiccups mean your belly's getting pretty big?” She rested her hoof on his stomach and started rubbing.

Doomie moaned. “Hmmm~ I think I can *hic* go another round before I start going blind.”

Pinkie stopped rubbing and went wide eyed. “Y-You can go blind from this!?”

Doomie chuckled. “It’s just an expression, if any I’ll start seeing pink. Nothing wrong with that, right?”

Pinkie had a breath of relief and smiled again. “I’m guessing your eyes can change other colors too?” She went back to rubbing his stomach.

Doomie moved his hooves to his chest and giggled. “Yeah,” he looked straight up at the dumpster lids. “our eyes can do that from time to time, gr*hic* green means we’re sick, red means we’re re*hic* really mad, not just angry, *hic* yellow means we’re afraid for our lives, we see that a lot from other*hic* changelings after they’re done talking to the*hic queen. *hurp* and black means we’re de*hic*ad.”

Pinkie frowned. “Have you ever seen any black eyes?”

Doomie looked at her. “well, your eyes have black in em’, and white, and blue…” Doomie tilted his head. “Not sure what any of *hic* that means.”

Pinkie smiled again. “That’s just what we’re born with, silly, we can’t tell emotions through eyes like you guys can.”

Doomie chuckled. “Yeah, my brothers and sisters can really make fun of ya for when your eyes ch*hic* change color n’stuff.”

“That’s not very nice of them.”

Doomie shrugged. “Eh, that’s how we’re raised, to be hateful toward your siblings, *hic* but we hate each other as siblings, so there’s a difference.”

Pinkie shook her head. “I don’t believe that, Applejack is pretty nice to her sister, and Rarity might have some tough times with Sweetie Belle, but they still get along, and even Dashie treats Scootaloo like a sister, and they’re not even related.”

Doomie laughed. “Yup, but our affection is yell*hic* yelling at one another, biting our bodies, kicking each ot*elch* other in the stomachs, screaming in our ears, ya know, roughhousing stuff.”

Pinkie felt really concerned about him now, she stopped rubbing and got on top of him. “You really do have it tough at home.”

“You get used to it.”

“Should you?”

“Well, I don’t have to anymore, now do I?” Doomie wrapped his arms around her neck and pulled her in for a kiss.

Pinkie giggled again and pulled away before he could. “So, you want seconds?” She asked.

“Do I?”

“Do you?”

“Do I?”

“Do you?”

“Do I?”

Pinkie rolled her eyes. “Just answer the question, silly.”

Doomie grabbed her by the hips. “You bet I-”

“PINKIE!”

Pinkie banged her head on the lid in surprise. “Y-You okay?” Doomie asked.

Pinkie rubbed her head. “Y-Yeah, I’m fine, w-who just called my-”

“Pinkie, are you in there?”

Pinkie gasped. “Oh no, t-they can’t find you!”

“T-They can’t? But *hic* what about-”

Pinkie went nose to nose with him and whispered, “Look, w-we can’t tell everyone just yet, Doomie, you saw how Twilight acted, she blasted you, remember?”

Doomie tapped his chin. “Oh yeah…Shesh...if I s*hic* saw her again...”

“Pinkie? Is that you?”

Pinkie shut her mouth while Doomie craned his head to the noise. “Huh, you know, that kinda sounds just like-”

*CREAK*

Pinkie and Doomie looked up to see the lids were now open and an all too familiar looking purple pony was standing right above them with her jaw wide open. “T-T-Twuuh-Twilight…” Pinkie stuttered. “Uh..um…”

“P-Pinkie?” Twilight stared in disbelief at the scene, there, in the trash, stood a pink pony right on top of a changeling.

Pinkie continued staying in place, too afraid to move. “Uh...t-this...this is…” Pinkie sighed. “it’s still what it looks like.”

Doomie hiccuped. “Yup, still what it looks like. *hic*”

Author's Note:

I cut off some parts at the beginning because writing what happened in the show when it has already been...shown isn't really necessary.
Plus, it didn't have any Doomiepie in it. Not important, just filler.