• Published 4th May 2015
  • 21,744 Views, 923 Comments

Do...You? - Dr Atlas



It's not every day a pony asks for sex in the middle of battle, especially one this cute.

  • ...
81
 923
 21,744

Lunch...time

*WHAM*

Doomie fell to the side of the road, felling like he just got blasted by magic, "Oh yeah." He thought. "I did." He got up on all fours. “Ugh...My aching everything…” He was happy to know nothing in his body was broken, just very sore from his soaring. “What is that mare’s problem?…” He held his head and started walking in a random direction, dodging one of his brothers flying right above him.

He continued dragging his hooves across the street, ignoring all the fighting and yelling and screaming that was going on around him. He ended up slumping on a wall of a building and sitting down on the pavement. “What kind of magic did that purple pony blast me with?” He thought. “I’ve been blasted before...but geez...this hurts…”

“THERE’S ONE!”

Doomie’s ear stem flicked, but he was far too out of it to even know what it was. He glanced over to his right, seeing what looked like a pair of white and gold blobs coming his way. He chuckled. “Heh...weird…” He yawned and started to see the blobs getting closer and closer to him. They were then tackled by a pair of black blobs. Doomie scratched his head, not understanding any of this.

It was only when his eyes went into focus that he saw two changelings currently fighting with two pony guards. Doomie continued watching in the distance. “Feels like I should be doing something…” He turned to his left to see more changelings fighting, though this time it was with a grey mare, who looked like she was currently winning. Doomie ignored this and looked forward to see the fight between ponies and changelings weren’t even close to dying down.

Doomie sighed and got back up an all fours. “Ugh...My head…” He rubbed his head and continued walking on the side of the street. “Hey, Medic!” Doomie yelled in the lowest tone possible. “I need painkiller goo or something…” He slumped again, this time against a window. “Gyeh...I know there’s some docs around here...Maybe they're too busy…” Doomie rubbed his head again, feeling that his headache still wasn’t dying down.

Doomie dragged his hooves down his face. “Come on.” He thought. “Why am I feeling like this? Did that mare really hit me this hard?” He glanced behind him, seeing a dark blue pony with yellow eyes, a black pony with white hair, a green pony with spiked hair that had blue tips, and a red one with black hair. Doomie shook his head. “What’s with the unoriginality going on around here…” He mumbled. He looked to his side to see a pink pony currently grabbing other changelings and shaking them while yelling.

“Now that one.” Doomie said. “Is just crazy.” He sighed and continued walking, having no idea where he was going.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“What about you? Are you Doomie?”

“W-Who?”

Pinkie shook the changeling and yelled, “Doomie! Are you him?”

“N-no.” The changeling said. “Why are y-”

“UGH!” Pinkie threw the changeling over her shoulder and moved on to another one. “What about you? What’s your name?”

“W-what?” The changeling said.

Pinkie raised an eye. “‘What’s’ not a name I’ve heard of.”

“Wh-What?”

Pinkie glared at him. “Is that all you can say!?”

“W-What?”

“Equestrian, changeling! Do you speak it!?”

“Y-Yes!” The changeling yelled, getting even more scared by the second.

“So you know what I’m asking?”

He nodded. “Y..y-yes...”

Pinkie went nose to nose with him. “Is. Your name. Doomie?”

“W-what?”

Pinkie then pushed him on the ground, her face inches away from his. “Say what again! Say it again! I dare you! I Pinkie Pie dare you! Say what one more Celestia dang time!”

“M-My name’s William…”

“GAAAAAAAAAH!” Pinkie grabbed him and threw him into a nearby trash can. She sat up and sighed. “I’m never gonna find him…why do they all have to look the same, and why did Twilight have to-”

“MEDIC!”

Pinkie’s ears went up and looked over to her right to see a changeling stumbling on the side of the road. She shrugged. “Maybe the sixteenth times the charm.” She shook her hindquarters like a cat and charged at the changeling, tackling him into an alleyway and pinning him against a wall in seconds. “What’s your name?”

The changeling looked around in confusion. “Wha...how’d I get here?”

Pinkie slammed her hooves against the wall, both of them on the side of his body. “What is your name?”

The changeling closed his eyes. “Wh-What?”

“Ugh!...not this again…”

“Not what again?” The changeling asked, his eyes still closed. “And why is your voice so high pitched...kinda reminds me of-”

“Just answer the question.” Pinkie said, almost sounding like she was pleading. “What’s your name?”

“M-My name.” The changeling started opening his eyes.

Pinkie nodded furiously. “Y-Yes, what’s your name?”

“Uh...yeah…” The changeling fully opened his eyes, staring right into Pinkie’s. He gasped. “W-Wait...Haven’t I seen you before…”

Pinkie’s eyes went wide. “Y-You have?”

The changeling rubbed his head. “I think so, aren’t you that one of those mares from upstairs, trying to get your hooves on the elements?”

“Nice rhyme, but do you remember who I am?”

“Uh…” The changeling tapped his chin. “I dunno…”

Pinkie grabbed him by his neck. “Come on, you have to remember, right Doomie?”

“Doomie? Who’s Doomie? My names not-”

“Pinkie?”

Pinkie looked outside, seeing a changeling looking at them with a tilted head. “D-Doomie?” Pinkie dropped her jaw.

The changeling walked into the alley. “Uh, Pinkie, why are you choking a changeling?”

Pinkie shoved the changeling to the side of a dumpster and tackle hugged Doomie. “Oh Doomie! you have no idea how long it took for me to find you!”

Doomie raised an eye. “How is it so hard to recognize me? I’m pretty easy to see, and why were you hanging out with Brad? He’s half brain dead?”

“I am not!” Brad said before passing out.

“Doomie,” Pinkie said, hugging him even tighter. “I’ve been looking everywhere for you. Are you okay? Did Twilight hurt you?”

Doomie struggled to get out of the hug, but it was like her arms were made of steel. “Gh..gha...I-I was...bleck...trying tack...run..runack…”

Pinkie realized this and let go of him, making him collapse to the ground. “Uh...Doomie?” Pinkie stood over him. "Are you okay?"

“I-It’s okay.” Doomie said between breaths. “I-I’m fine...” Doomie looked up at her. “D-Do you have to hug so tightly?”

Pinkie shrugged. “I wasn’t hugging that tight.”

“So squeezing the air out of someone is considered normal in your society when it comes to love?” He asked jokingly.

Pinkie giggled. “Alright, fine, I'm sorry...I’m just so glad you're okay, I thought for sure Twilight hurt you. You were thrown pretty far away.”

Doomie laughed. “Yeah, but did you see us fall from the sky?”

Pinkie was finding this hard to understand. “Well, yeah, but…”

“We changelings can fall pretty high and still survive on contact with the ground.” Doomie tapped his head. “Our skin’s pretty tough when it comes to that.”

“Wow,” Pinkie said. “and here I thought it was that fire stuff that surrounded you.”

“Eh, that’s just for show. It looked cool though, didn’t it?”

“Yeah, I guess it does.” Pinkie laughed, making Doomie do they same.

After the laugh died down, Doomie looked away from her. “Look, Pinkie. I know we just met and all, but…”

“But what?” Pinkie stepped back as Doomie sat up.

“I-I dunno, I really don’t wanna rush things.” He scratched the back of his head. “I mean, we've only seen each other for a little bit, and I’m sure others probably think this isn’t even true love.”

“Are you sure~” Pinkie booped noses with him. “Because love at first sight is something that I’m sure you and I can really get to understand.”

Doomie blushed and pushed her away. “Yeah, I guess that’s true. T-To tell you the truth, I wasn’t really trying to fight you in the beginning.”

“Really?” Pinkie said.

Doomie grinned. “I just wanted to show you my shape shifting skills while looking as menacing as possible.”

Pinkie laughed. “You did do a really good job at that.”

Doomie continued blushing, getting redder and redder. “Really? Even when I did you?”

Pinkie blushed. “Well, I don't know yet.”

“You don’t know? But I did you when we were running away from...oh...heh...yeah.” Doomie understood what she meant, making him embarrassed. “S-sorry for taking that the wrong way. Hey, that's kinda how this all started, huh? With a direct approach and all.”

Pinkie shrugged. “I kinda like the direct approach. You know, when others are up front with things and try not to hide it.”

Doomie nodded. “Yeah, I kinda like that too…” Doomie realized what he said and repeated it to himself. “I-I like that too…”

“Doomie?” Pinkie stepped closer.

Doomie held his head high. “Pinkie, I’ve made up my mind.” Doomie grabbed Pinkie by her hooves. “I want to stay with you.”

“Wh-What?” Pinkie’s mouth hung open. “Y-You really just wanna...run away? Run away from your family?”

Doomie nodded. “I’m sure my siblings, heck, even my queen, won’t even notice I’m gone.”

Pinkie felt a little bad for making him choose between his family and her. “A-Are you sure about this?”

Doomie held her hooves closer to his body. “Pinkie, what you’re giving me is something no one has ever given me before.”

“What's that?”

Doomie smiled. “A chance.” He looked down, seeing his hooves wrapped around hers. “Me and my brothers and sisters have been everywhere. No one has ever given us a chance at love. We’d always have to hide our own identity. Even when we finally show them our true form, they looked at us as if we never met them…”

“B-But how would you eat if they didn’t love you for who you are?”

Doomie looked up at her. “We were disguised. We could still eat from it, but the love I’ve had from you is something I've never took a bite of in my life.”

“R-Really?” Pinkie was amazed, she couldn’t believe that no one had ever given them a chance.

Doomie shook his head. “But I don’t care if you never feed me. You're not just some food source, or some random prey, or an example from love-feeding 101 class, or”

“Love-feeding what?” Pinkie said.

“Oh...j-just some class we changelings take on getting love.”

“Really?” Pinkie was surprised. “We’re you good at it?”

Doomie flopped his ears. “I flunked it...twice.”

Pinkie frowned, but ended up smiling. “I guess that’s why you’re a bit nervous to me, huh?”

“Heh...yeah, I wasn’t really good. Fake relationships didn’t really last that long for me.”

Pinkie giggled. “Well, I think you'd be great in a real relationship”

Doomie wasn’t sure how to respond with that. “R-Really?”

Pinkie laughed. “Doomie, you don’t have to be nervous with all of this.”

“I’m not...that...nervous.” Doomie pointed at her. “Why aren’t you this nervous?”

Pinkie smiled. “Because I paid attention in sex ed.”

“Sex what?” Doomie said.

Pinkie rolled her eyes. “Nothing...just, just ask already.”

“A-Ask what?”

“You know.” Pinkie raised her eyebrows twice, making Doomie’s wings slowly rise in the air.

“Uh...oh...uh...o-okay...uh...ahem...Pinkie Pie?”

“Yes?” Pinkie said, her smile still present.

Doomie gulped. “W-Will you-”

“HEY! You two should kiss!”

Doomie and Pinkie looked at the side of the dumpster. Seeing a changeling slumped against it and smiling. Doomie facehoofed. “Brad, will you get out of here!”

Brad slowly got up. “Hey now, I’m just sitting back and enjoying the-”

*CLASH*

Doomie jumped as he saw a bottle hit Brad in the head, making him fall to the pavement. Doomie turned to Pinkie. “D-Did you just-”

“Anyway.” Pinkie cleared her throat and looked at him again. “As you were saying?”

“Oh...uh...right...Uh…” Doomie started sweating from this, and Pinkie only made it worse by getting closer to him. It wasn’t until he felt his back hit a wall that he started shaking. “Uh...Pinkie…”

“Yes, Doomie?” Pinkie pressed her body against his. He felt his heart beat faster than hers.

“Uh...hm...w-will y-y-you..uh…” Doomie gulped again, seeing that her hooves were on the wall and her arms were now on either side of his face.

Pinkie lidded her eyes. “Will I what?”

Doomie felt trapped, but in the end, he took a deep breath and said. “Pinkie...will you be my-”

“YES!” Pinkie then brought him in for a hug, squeezing the air out of him again. Doomie could only struggle in hopes to get out, but to no avail. So he tried begging again.

“Peck...Pinkeheie...y-yurr..d-doineht...ackeng.”

Pinkie started feeling his struggled and retracted from the hug. “Oh right, sorry. Force of habit.”

Doomie sucked in sweet air and panted heavily. “y-yeah...t-thanks for that.”

Pinkie smiled. “I’m just glad that you’re finally-”

*GROOOWL*

Both their eyes shot open. “What was that?” Pinkie asked.

Doomie looked at his stomach and held it. “Uh..heh...uh...sorry, stomach’s get pretty noisy from time to time.” He chuckled.

“You’re still hungry?” Pinkie asked.

“Well, like I said, kisses are just snacks, they can’t really fill you up a whole lot.”

Pinkie scratched her chin before putting on a smile. “Then, how about something more than a snack~”

“I dunno, I don’t really think another kiss will…” Doomie looked at her and blinked. “M-More than a snack?”

Pinkie slowly blinked twice. “How about a meal instead.”

Doomie's wings went in the air. “Uh...uhm...I-I don’t..w-we haven’t...t-this is...I can’t...you are...we-” His mind was having trouble to find words to respond to this

Pinkie smiled. “Come on, Doomie, you’re hungry, aren’t you?” She started stepping closer to him again.

Doomie backed up, this time hitting the side of the dumpster. “A-Are you doing this just because I’m-”

*GROOOOOOOOOOWL*

Doomie held his stomach again. “Will you shut up stomach!” He thought “You’re not helping!”

“I just can’t let my special someling go hungry.” Pinkie frowned.

Doomie continued holding his stomach, he knew this was because his body could feel the love coming off her, and it wanted it, it wanted it NOW! “Pinkie. E-Even if we...ya know...where would-”

“You weren’t that reluctant in the open.” Pinkie stated.

“That was only because...ugh...forget it.” Doomie’s stomach had enough. He grabbed Pinkie, closed his eyes, and pressed his lips right on hers. Pinkie was surprised, but quickly leaned in and gave off giggled moans.

She eventually walked forward until she pinned him against the side of the dumpster, where she then wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned in even more. Doomie could already feel the food pouring right in his mouth. His tongue began to travel out and make its way and into Pinkie's mouth. Pinkie tried doing the same, but Doomie wrapped his snake like tongue around hers. Pinkie decided to win another way by leaning even more into him.

Doomie began to lose his balance, and before either of them knew it, they fell into the dumpster, the lids closing them in and the only sounds coming out were their own.

As for Brad, he rubbed his head and looked up at the dumpster in confusion. “Ugh...must be my brain showing me things again.” He then got up and staggered out of the alley. “What’s with my head, can’t it understand that...that...what the-” Brad looked up to see a huge wave of pink energy coming right at him, he had no time to react as it smashed right into him, knocking him clear out of the sky.

“D-Did you just feel something.”

“Only thing I feel right now is you...I really was bad in that class, wasn't I?”

“Just shut up and kiss me."

"But lust isn't tha-HMM! Hmm...mhhhhmmhhmh~"

Author's Note:

well, that escalated quickly...
Sorry this chapter took so long.
I was too busy wandering though a blind forest and hitting head crabs with a crowbar.
I was also busy in trying to shoot ponies at people