• Published 4th May 2015
  • 21,749 Views, 923 Comments

Do...You? - Dr Atlas



It's not every day a pony asks for sex in the middle of battle, especially one this cute.

  • ...
81
 923
 21,749

Explain...NOW!

Author's Note:

ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE!

But in all seriousness. Thank you all so much for being interested in this fic.
I really had no idea someone would like a story like this. It really makes me happy.
This is probably my third most popular fic, and just like the other two. I'll try my hardest to make it good.
I promises to get more chapters up as soon as possible.
Just be patience and prepare for an unplanned story.

“L-Listen, I...Ah...w-we...We can explain...alright...uh…” Doomie pushed Pinkie off to the side and sat up. “We were just...u-uh…”

Pinkie dusted herself off and got on all fours. “W-We were just...talking...to...each other…”

“Y-Yeah, a-and talking on the ground is very...you know...g-good for ponies...r-right, Pinkie?” Doomie smiled as best he could and nudged Pinkie to do the same, but no one in front of them were buying it.

“And the moaning?” Twilight asked, still thinking this was the changeling’s doing.

“Um…” Doomie looked at his other brothers, hoping they could help him out in this, but all they did was stare in surprise, some even snickered. “Moaning is a way...changelings communicate.”

“You seem to be ‘communicating’ with me just fine WITHOUT the moaning!” Twilight stepped forward, making Doomie step back. “Don’t think I don’t know what you did, changeling.”

“Whaddya mean? I-I didn't do anything.” Doomie thought about that statement and coughed. “I-I mean, besides doing...well, ya know…”

“Besides taking advantage of one of my friends for your own sick meal!” Twilight continued making her way to Doomie, making the changeling yelp and take cover behind Pinkie.

Pinkie knew this was getting worse by the second. “Twilight, I-I swear,” Pinkie said. “T-Things just got outa hoof...H-He didn’t try to-”

“Pinkie!” Twilight yelled. “I know you can’t control what you’re saying right now. So move out of the way and we’ll snap you out of it in a minute.”

Pinkie raised a brow. “‘Can’t control?’ Twilight, I’m always in control of myself, except when I’m not, but that’s only when I want to, and right now, I am in full control of what I am...d-does that make sense?”

Twilight was getting closer and closer, making Doomie shake even more. “NO! Stop trying to make her talk for you, changeling!”

“But it’s not me!” Doomie leaned into Pinkie’s ear. “W-What the heck’s wrong with this mare?”

“SEE! You’re telling her what to say right now!” Twilight yelled. “I’m not letting another one of my friends have their brain fried by a monster!”

One changeling in the crowd raised their hoof in the air. “But we didn’t take control of any-”

Twilight turned around and shouted, “I’m talking about your queen!” The changeling slowly put his hoof back down, hoping she wouldn’t come for him next. Twilight looked back at Pinkie and Doomie. “Your queen brainwashed Shining and made him and the rest of my friends think I was a jerk who didn’t know what I was talking about when I said she was evil!”

One changeling in the crowd rolled their eyes. “Some friends.”

“HEY!” Applejack yelled. “How were we suposta know what Cadance acted like? We ain’t even met her.”

A changeling came up behind her. “Yeah, but don’t dat purple mare knowz more about Cadance than you guyz? I mean, you’d think you’d believe her when shez been with dat mare longer den you galz.”

Rainbow Dash flew up to him. “WE thought she was just stressed out with all of this!”

The changeling snickered. “Really? That’s your excuse?”

“It’s NO excuse!” Rarity got back up from the ground and stared directly at the changeling, now enraged with what she had heard. “It’s what we really thought she was like. How could we believe what Twilight was saying when-”

“Oh~ So now you don’t even believe in you friend? That’s pretty cru-”

*HOOF TO THE FACE*

The changeling tumbled right into the arms of his brothers. Another changeling next to him punched Rarity right in the chest, making her fall right into her friends. Both sides glared at one another in complete silence before Rarity yelled, “DESTROY THAT BUG!”

The fight started up again, only this time two ponies and a changeling were the only ones who weren’t taking a part of it, though the three of them didn’t seem to notice. “Changeling,” Twilight said. “I’ve had just about enough of this.” Twilight stared right at him, her horn starting to flare up. “Either you let Pinkie go...or I’ll blast you clear out of Equestria!”

Doomie whimpered and looked up to Pinkie for help. Pinkie bit her bottom lip, trying to come up with something. “Twilight, you need to listen to me, this changeling, maybe even all of them, are just trying to survive, they aren't-”

Twilight stomped the ground. “Pinkie, you need to listen to me. This changeling is brainwashing you and forcing you to love him!”

Pinkie was about to say something, but Doomie got up and said, “But mind controlled love tastes awful.”

“Then how was your queen able to eat my brother's love!?”

Doomie shrugged. “She has a better stomach to handle it? We don’t really know. This whole invasion plan really made more sense on paper...but now...I dunno…”

“Oh...You do know!” Twilight growled. “You and the rest of your kind will pay for what you’ve done!”

“What’d we do?” Doomie then started patting his hooves to simulate counting. “I mean, besides coming in, taking over, ruining a wedding, ponynapping your pink alicorn friend, causing chaos, trying to capture you guys, getting love-”

Pinkie hit him in the shoulder. “Doo-MIE!”

“What?” He rubbed his arm. “I’m just saying that-”

Twilight came in between them and stared down at Doomie. “You’re just saying that you’re all monsters!”

“M-Monsters?” Doomie looked over at Pinkie. “Pinkie...I-I thought you said that-”

“STOP LYING!” Twilight’s horn was getting brighter and brighter. “You’re going to pay for what you did to my friend.”

“B-But I didn't do any-”

“What did I just say!?” Twilight yelled. “I told you to tell the truth!”

Pinkie cringed. “Don’t be so hard on him, Twilight, he-”

“Now you’re making her talk for you again!? That’s it!” Twilight reared back her legs and stomped on the ground, making Doomie fall on his back. He craned his head to the sky to see Twilight, her horn glowing and ready to fire.

Doomie screamed in terror as the light got brighter and brighter. He shielded his face and prepared for the worse. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!”

“WAIT!” Pinkie ran right between the both of them. Twilight stepped back and dimmed down her horn while Doomie continued screaming in fear. He stopped once Pinkie turned around and literally zipped his mouth shut. “Twilight, he’s telling the truth.”

“Pinkie…” Twilight said. “I know that’s not you talking right now, that’s a changeling controlling your-”

Pinkie grabbed her while Doomie fiddled with the zipper. “He’s not controlling my mind. Don’t you think I’d be talking funny? Or have my eyes change colors? Or have my body turn grey like when Discord controlled us?”

“But Pinkie-”

“No BUTS!” Pinkie shook Twilight and yelled, “I’m not under his control! I’m not brainwashed! and I’m not lying to you when I say this!” She stopped shaking and went nose to nose with her. “I’m in love with that bug!”

“Hmmhmhmhh?” Doomie mumbled through his still zipped mouth.

“In love?” Twilight pushed Pinkie off her. “Pinkie, how could you love something like that?” Twilight pointed at Doomie, who was now using his back legs to get the zipper off. “He’s a changeling whose only purpose is to find a prey and feed off it. Not only that, but how could you fall in love with him this fast?”

Pinkie looked back at him to see that he was now using all his legs to pull on the zipper. “He’s really nice to me. I mean, I don’t think I’ve ever had someone call me cute like that before.”

Twilight sighed. “He called you cute...and that’s why you love him?”

Pinkie nudged Twilight. “It’s more than that, Twilight. He isn’t a bad guy, and I think he really likes...no, loves me too.”

Twilight huffed. “I don’t hear him saying-”

*ZIP*

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH…” Doomie huffed and fell on the ground again. “Okay...now that that’s outta the way…” Doomie stretched again and looked at Twilight. “Purple pony. I don’t know what’s wrong with your brain, but you need to realize that I am not just using that mare for a food source.”

“You’re not?” Both Pinkie and Twilight asked.

Doomie came up to both of them. “I don’t care if I can’t even feed off this pony, she’s the only one I’ve met so far that hasn't run away screaming or has been trying to kill me.” He eyed Twilight while saying that.

Pinkie was astonished. “Doomie?”

“And I AM telling the truth when I say this!” Doomie wrapped his arms around Pinkie and pulled her in for a hug. “I love her…”

Pinkie immediately blushed, feeling her heart beating as fast as his. Twilight could do nothing but stare back in astonishment “C-Changeling...I-I don’t know what to say…”

Doomie let go of Pinkie and crossed his arms. “Well, you can start by apologizing.” He said.

“Apologizing?” Twilight “I shouldn’t be apologizing...I should be BLASTING YOU TO THE GROUND!”

Doomie dropped his jaw. “W-What?”

“You really think I’m gonna believe what you just said!?” Twilight stared daggers into the bug. “If your queen is an evil, lowdown, friendship ruining, hole filled...JERK! Than what makes you think I’d believe ANYTHING you just said!”

“Um...because I’m not her?” Doomie shrugged, not understanding what Twilight was getting at.

Pinkie leaned into Doomie’s ear. “I think she’s mad because of how that bug queen of yours made us think she was acting like a jerk.”

Doomie scratched his chin. “That might explain it…”

Twilight hung her head. “Changeling...I’m giving you one. Last. Chance.” She raised her head, her eyes filled with hate.

Doomie’s brain should have told him to start cowering in fear and beg for his life to be spared, but right now, it was telling him to do something that any brave bug would do right now...run away. “Alright, fine!” He yelled. “You know what! If you want her!”

*FWOOSH*

Twilight gasped as the changeling in front of her turned into an exact copy of Pinkie. “Then come get her…” With that, the impostor Pinkie grabbed real Pinkie’s arm and ran through the fighting crowd.

“D-Doomie!” Pinkie yelled, nearly dodging every kick or punch that were coming there way. “What are you doing, and nice voice by the way.”

Doomie then hoisted her on his back. Her front legs dangling one side while her back legs hung from the other. “I’m not letting some mare like her separate us...and...thanks?”

“But Doomie, maybe there’s some way to reason with-”

*ZAP*

Doomie almost lost his footing as a shot of purple magic came right past him. Pinkie glanced over to see Twilight running right at them, her eyes now glowing white and her horn preparing for another shot. “Uh...Doomie…” Pinkie whispered.

Doomie noticed and gulped. “Y-Yeah…” He said with nothing but fear in his voice.

Pinkie then got in sitting position and wrapped her arms around Doomie’s neck. “Step on it!”