• Published 3rd May 2015
  • 3,162 Views, 71 Comments

It Was A Misunderstanding - GarfieldThePony



After realizing that she has feelings for Discord, Fluttershy must figure out if Discord shares the same feelings as her. But everything goes downhill, when chaos starts to appear.

  • ...
12
 71
 3,162

Stoned Perspective

In the world of darkness and blankness named Limbo, Discord was floating around asleep.

Ah waa-what! Where am I? Did I eat too much cotton candy again?

Then all the memories came flying back to him from what happened that fateful day, when he was turned to stone for the third time and lost his chance for the love of his life.

Oh yeah... I'm in Limbo once again, it's just my thoughts and I again. Oh how I wished, that I could of finished my sentence before I was turned to stone.

I really do love Fluttershy, but she'll never love me for what I did to her, I'm now a monster in her eyes.

Maybe I shouldn't of asked her that question during that dream I made for her, she seemed like she has a crush on me with all that blushing and stammering around me, maybe it was a good idea turning me back to stone, at least I can still hear what ponies are saying.

They're probably celebrating right now, happy that I'm gone now.

"I can't believe it wasn't Discord, who didn't cause...We should have believed him...I should of believed him."A voice echoed.

Who said that?!

"It's all our fault for not believing him Fluttershy, but please we need to get inside the bunker before anymore chaos happens!"

Oh, I'm just hearing those ponies, seem like I didn't cause this after all, hey, wait a minute....I let myself be turned to stone for nothing!

"I'm not going without Discord's Statue."

Oh, it's only Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy arguing about me.

"Then bring him down then, let's just go!"

There was a long dead silence for a little while untill 15 minutes later he heard Fluttershy talk.

"Don't worry Discord, I'm here now and I'm never ever leaving your side, because l love you."

Wait....what! She loves me too that's amazing! But, wait- that's impossible due to me being different species, but with me anything is possible, so I don't care, I wonder if she remembers me telling her about being turned to stone that I can still her what ponies say, just imagine her face right now if I told her I heard her, priceless it would be!

"It seems like our Fluttershy is in love!"

Ow! Does that pony have to yell so loudly, even in stone it's loud.

"WHAT...n-n-no it isn't like that."

It doesn't seem like that to me.

"Then why your blushing then, huh?"

"You do seem to be mighty protective of him now, plus your hugging his statue and your dreamily looking at him."

Oh, ooh! Is she doing that now," he smirked slyly. "I wish I can see and feel that. Her warm hug and her enchanting teal-eyed stare are all I need right now.

"Don't worry about it ,dear Fluttershy, but mind me asking does he know you like him?"

Well, now I do know!

"Wait...you girls aren't mad that I'm in love with Discord?"

Those ponies aren't mad that I'm in love with Fluttershy?

"It's ok, Flutters, we're happy for you anyway that you found a special somepony even if it is Discord, we're happy when you are...when he gets out of stone and if he even hurts you, I'll beat him till a pulp."

Discord chuckled. I'd like to see you try and beat me Ms. Dash, you'll surely fail miserably, but enough chit-chat," he clapped his hands. "Now let's eavesdrop some more, now where were we.

"Come to Canterlot immediately and we will explain everything, just get over here as quickly as you can."Sincerely
Royal Guard #1

"Unusual state...are they like sick?"

"I don't know, but we have to get over there as fast as we can."

"And how do you suppose we do that, if you didn't know that the train is made from cheese and crackers!"

The train is made from cheese and crackers? he huffed. Why is this chaos bringer so much better then me and I mean me, The Lord of Chaos is basically now an amateur to who's doing this!....wait- why do I hear crying...Did somepony make Fluttershy cry!?

"So...they have statues of them now, good for them...but really where are they?"

"They're right here, they're the statues, they have been turn to stone as well....."

"WHAT!"

WHAT!

"Turned to to stone, I know it sounds unreal, but it's the truth."

"This is bad, this is so bad, first my castle is gone, then Discord wasn't behind and now he's in stone and now the princesses are in stone too, oh how can it possibly get worse!"

She just jinxed herself, I just know it! And Tia and Lulu are in stone too, that's hilarious! Now they know I felt all those years he tapped his chin. I wonder where are they?

*Meanwhile....*

Luna! Are you there? I seem to be in a dark place, are we in the world they call Limbo?!

Yes Sister, I'm here and yes we're in Limbo... also I hate this place more than the moon...

*Back to Discord's point of view*

"Princess Twilight, news from the Crystal Empire, Princess Cadence and Shining Armor have been turned to stone and the crystal ponies are in panic!"

Yeeup totally jinxed it!

"Then how Twi?, we don't know who's doing this and why."

How about you mares get a good...days sleep, you need to rest up before you plan out who's doing this."

"And we will keep a close eye on everypony and we'll triple the defenses, we will protect you at every cost, we even got a guard from the Crystal Empire helping.

"You do, who is it!...I-I mean good, now come on girls lets go get some sleep!"

Somepony's got a crush and they just chose one guard from the Crystal Empire, pretty useless don't you think? And I hope somepony brings me inside because I don't want to get bird pooped on for being in stone again....

There's some more silence for a few minutes until he heard another voice, a dark, evil voice.

"I'd love to see you try to stop me and my chaos, so see you later foolish ponies, I have more chaos to bring upon you."

That voice...I recognized before but that's impossible, she should of been gone when I was first turned to stone! But now she's becoming the new Lord of Chaos!

I have to stop her, but how I'm stuck in stone and so are the princesses... I know I just have to get into Fluttershy's dream and tell her what's going on! From today she'll probably have a dream, it will probably be a nightmare anyway, I just have to use all my strength just
for Fluttershy...

"Oh yeah, I forgot to bring you inside Discord!"

Yea that's my girl, I knew she wasn't gonna let me stay outside.

Author's Note:

Give me some good comments on this chapter please. :pinkiesmile: