• Published 3rd May 2015
  • 3,152 Views, 71 Comments

It Was A Misunderstanding - GarfieldThePony



After realizing that she has feelings for Discord, Fluttershy must figure out if Discord shares the same feelings as her. But everything goes downhill, when chaos starts to appear.

  • ...
12
 71
 3,152

What Now?

Author's Note:

Who might this villain be? How is Discord been doing? All will be answer soon. :rainbowwild::

Edit:

This is where you stop for now. This chapter and the ones after are not the updated ones. But if you want to continue reading, I won't stop ya. But warning: spoilers ahead!

An hour had past after our heroines had turned their beloved ally to stone, and news spread like wildfire that Discord didn't cause this and someone else caused it, all ponies were to remain in they're underground bunkers due to the chaos of course. But the mane 6, who were in Twilight's bunker (that was all that was left from her castle) won't stand for it- especially Rainbow Dash.

"We can't just stand here and do nothing, we faced bigger threats before, we can't just give up." Rainbow Dash complained.

"Well...all those times before we had the elements to help us and the Rainbow Power too... since I don't have my castle and we can only activate in there...I just wished we should of listened to Discord...." Twilight said, lowering her head.

"So y'all's notice Fluttershy's been acting a bit off lately since we turned Discord to stone, right?" Applejack asked.

All heads turned to Fluttershy who's was still comforting Discord's statue in the corner and making sure no broken parts anywhere and murmuring in her small voice."Don't worry Discord, I'm here now and I'm never ever leaving your side, because l love you." Fluttershy whispered softly.

The mane 5 gasped from Fluttershy's words she had said a bit loud, then Rarity's face beamed like the shiniest of gems.

"It seems like our Fluttershy is in love!" She squealed.

"WHAT...n-n-no it isn't like that." Fluttershy stammered, who heard the squeal from Rarity from where she was.

"Then why your blushing then, huh?" Rainbow Dash teased.

"You do seem to be mighty protective of him now, plus your hugging his statue and your dreamily looking at him." Applejack said with a smug smile.

To Fluttershy's surprise, she was hugging his statue, tightly even and blushing as red as Applejack's cutie mark.

"W-w-well I-I-I..."Stammered Fluttershy.

"Don't worry about it dear Fluttershy, but mind me asking does he know you like him?" Rarity added, putting a hoove on her shoulder.

"Wait...you girls aren't mad that I'm in love with Discord?" Fluttershy asked.

"It's ok, Flutters, we're happy for you anyway that you found a special somepony...even if it is Discord. We're happy when you are...when he gets out of stone and if he even hurts you, I'll beat him till a pulp." Rainbow Dash said nonchalantly.
"TWILIGHT!"

The yell came from Spike who was running up to them out of breath.

"Spike? Where have you been? I haven't seen you since yesterday."

"You don't remember Twi, I said I'll be at Sweet Apple Acres to play hoofball with Big Mac, but that's in the past right now, I have a letter from Canterlot for you," he paused. "And also where's the castle?"

"It's a long story, but read the letter to us." Twilight said eagerly.

"Alrighty then...." Spike said, unfolding the scroll.

Dear, Princess Twilight Sparkle,

We are writing you this letter to tell that Canterlot is OK and only half of it got burned...we do have some bad news....the princesses, well they are in an unusual state right now, it's too barbaric to explain right now. But please come to Canterlot immediately and we will explain everything; just get over here as quickly as you can.

Sincerely
Royal Guard #1

"Unusual state...are they like sick?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"I don't know, but we have to get over there as fast as we can."said Twilight.

"And how do you suppose we do that, if you didn't know that the train is made from cheese and crackers!" Rarity yelled in frustration.

"Why need a train, when we've got magic! Twilight can just teleport us over there!" Pinkie Pie piped.

"Oh...yeah I forgot, I can do that." Twilight smiled sheepishly as her horn started to glow magenta.


Our heroines with Discord's statue teleported to Canterlot or to the part that was burned, it was indeed a sad site to see; houses lay in ruin, ponies now homeless, foals crying, the mane 6 hurried through the unforgettable site not looking back, to the Canterlot castle where some guards were waiting for them.

"Ah, you came come here fast, now come on they're in the garden." Royal Guard #1 said.

The mane 6 followed the guards to the garden where the princess were, when they got there they only saw two statues that looked like them.

"So...they have statues of them now, good for them...but really where are they?"asked Twilight.

"They're right here, they're the statues...they have been turn to stone as well..."

"WHAT!" They exclaimed in unison.

"Turned to to stone, I know it sounds unreal, but it's the truth." said Royal Guard #4.

"This is bad, this is soo bad, first my castle is gone, then Discord wasn't behind this and now he's in stone and now the princesses are in stone too! Oh, how can it possibly get worse!"

"Princess Twilight, news from the Crystal Empire, Princess Cadence and Shining Armor have been turned to stone and the crystal ponies are in panic!" said a guard who came running in.

"Oh, come on!" Twilight exclaimed.

"Is this really the end for us Twi, did Equestria fall?"asked a worried Spike.

"No...No we can't give up and I'm not gonna let us fail we have to win this!" said Twilight in a determined voice.

"Then how Twi? We don't know who's doing this and why." asked Rainbow Dash.

"How about you mares get a good...days sleep, you need to rest up before you plan out who's doing this," said Royal Guard #53, "And we will keep a close eye on everypony and we'll triple the defenses, we will protect you at every cost, we even got a guard from the Crystal Empire helping."

"You do, who is it!...I-I mean good, now come on girls lets go get some sleep!"said Twilight who was blushing from embarrassment.

As the mane 6 left the garden, they didn't notice the cotton candy cloud hovering above them, the same voice was heard from it and it said-"I'd love to see you try to stop me and my chaos, so see you later foolish ponies, I have more chaos to bring upon you."

Then it vanished.....