• Published 24th May 2012
  • 1,578 Views, 7 Comments

A Fighting Chance - Stunt Monkey



OC Pony fights in a Boxing tournement to win money and falls in love with Applejack.

  • ...
5
 7
 1,578

Epilogue.

6 Months later...

After a long day of work Applejack had walked to Stryker's club, she had agreed to meet her friends their that evening, Boxing even invited Big Macitosh along.

"AJ? What brings you here?" Tropical Punch asked Applejack as she sat down on a stool. "You want the usual?"

"Thanks Punch."

"You wouldn't happen to know where my boss is would you?" She poured the beer into a large glass before her, Applejack nursed it in her hooves and took a drink. "Ahhh, that's good." Applejack placed her glass back down "Depends, which one you lookin' fer? If'n it's Box, your lookin' for, he's been with me helping me clean mah' farm."

"Is that what ponies are calling it these days?" Tropical Punch snickered to herself.

"You know what I meant." Applejack drank again. "Say..." Applejack had just noticed that the room was completely empty, not even music was playing. "Where is everypony?"

"Well, Stryker has been spending time talking with one of Pinkie's friends, something about a DJ playing here tonight. So until Stryker shows his face, we can't officially open." She walked out from behind the bar and sat on a stool next to Applejack. "And he should have been back hours ago."

And as if on cue Stryker stumbled through the door and collapsed on himself, his rump stuck up in the air. Tropical Punch rose from her seat and rushed to his side and helped him up. "Stryker what are you doing! Where have you been?"

"Sorry Punch. Me and Rarity where a little...Er- uh busy. Yes that's the one." He tried his best to avoid the truth. "But! Good news! Pinkies friend Vinyl will be playing here tonight. I managed to pull her away from Club Canterlot for one night."

"That's great! All we need to do now is actually open." Punch stated blankly.

"Hey where's all the music?" a raspy voice spoke, Applejack turned to see three of her friends. "Rainbow, Twilight, Pinkie? What took y'all so long? Where is Fluttershy an' Rarity." Applejack poked her head around to make sure Fluttershy wasn't hiding out of fear.

"They will be here soon AJ, where's Mac?" Rainbow excitingly asked.

"He an' Boxin' are on their way.

***

The club was in full swing, the DJ was set up and playing records and every pony danced away. Macintosh and Boxing arrived together with Rarity and Fluttershy earlier on. Stryker was behind the bar, serving drinks, with Tropical Punch's help. "So boss what were you and Rarity doing exactly?"

"Punch, honestly just drop it. What Rarity and I do in our own privacy is for us only." Stryker said as he poured the last drink. "I'm going to the back to get more drinks." Stryker turned and stepped through the doorway that led to the cold storage. His magic glowed and a box from the very top floated down to the floor, as he turned a shadow lunged at him. Stryker collapsed as the other fell on top of him, the attacker's face was clear now. It was Tropical Punch.

"Punch? What are you do-Mmmph" Punch pushed her muzzle against his, Stryker raised his hoof and pushed her away. "What in Equestria do you think your doing?!"

"Come on, just two minuets." She leaned forward into him again.

"No, no, no, nononono!" Stryker's horn glowed and the box of drinks floated out of the door, he turned to her before he left. "Maybe you should take the rest of the night off." and with that he walked off back into the main area where all the ponies were dancing and chatting with each other, the music began to die down and the disc jockey's horn glowed, picking up the microphone.

"Welcome one and all! Vinyl Scratch here, ready to blow your minds! Here's a new track just for you Ponyville." she flicked the needle and the music began to play. Approaching to the bar was Applejack, "Hey Stryker, busy night huh?"

"Yeah, you could say that." He placed new bottles in their shelves with his magic.

"Somethin' wrong? Ya' look down." she asked. Stryker shuffled in place on his hooves and decided to tell her the events that just took place. "Well, don't tell anypony. But Punch just kissed me."

"Yer' kiddin' right?" Applejack looked dumbfounded.

"No, she crept right up behind me and attacked me. Promise not to tell anypony."

"Ah' can't keep your secret." Applejack scoffed.

"What? Your my frien-"

"I won't go telling anypony, but if somepony asks me Ah' will not lie for you."

"Great, may as well banish me to the moon now." Stryker slammed his hoof into his face over and over. "Stupid, stupid, stupi-"

"Stryker are you okay?" Boxing interrupted as sat by Applejack. Stryker instantly straightened his hooves and placed them on the counter before him, "Yes, absolutely fine."

"This is great isn't it? Just think, over a year ago we were flat broke and struggling to live. Now we are running our own club and get to spend time with the people we love." Boxing placed an arm around Applejack who gave Stryker a dodgy look.

"Yep, this is the life."



Author's Note:
Wow, it's really over. All done. Also, the picture of Boxing Glove and Applejack on the top of chapter 8? Did you know he had the wrong colour eyes? There's some trivia. Anyway, I'll get out of your hair. Thank you to everyone for reading along, I have good news for you... I have an idea for an unnamed sequel. Mostly based around Stryker's predicament with Tropical Punch.

Comments ( 3 )

And all this time, I was playing some Rocky music in my head.:pinkiehappy:

Boxing has no chin. NONE.

8379161
Okay, I was just wondering.

Login or register to comment