• Published 15th May 2012
  • 8,352 Views, 291 Comments

Carmine and Carmine - PonyManne215



Anthony and Benjamin both died. Will they still have a need for violence in Equestria?

  • ...
9
 291
 8,352

An Old 'Friend'

“Holy…..shit…..that was…intense!” Anthony said with gasps in between. Benjamin did not even answer him, as he himself was breathing desperately for air. They were chased probably around the entire town by two very crazy ponies. The running had lasted about thirty minutes, which was straining on the two recruits. They didn’t get the most exercise, considering they were green as grass. A run like that was an amazing feat on their part.

“Where are we anyway?” Benjamin said with a last huff of breath. He looked around them to find themselves in an alley. “What the hell Ant? Why did you pick a dead end to hide in?” He said in disbelief at his older brother’s recklessness. “Must’ve taken a wrong turn. My bad.” He said with a shrug. They walked out of the alley and started for their camp. It was nighttime after all. And after the massive amount of partying they just experienced, along with the little exercise, they were drained.

“Oh boys!” A voice called from behind. “Over here, you mustn’t keep a pair of ladies waiting!” The two brothers turned around, finding two ponies not too far behind. Rarity and Lyra looked different. They seemed as if they had been shined, treated, combed, the works. They batted their eyelashes at the humans. “Come on, we have a table for four at this very special restaurant.” Lyra spoke up. Anthony and Benjamin looked at each other, nodded, and ran for it. “Crazy shits!” Anthony yelled as they fled.

For some reason, they couldn’t move. They felt like they were frozen in time. They looked around their bodies. Sure enough, time wasn’t stopped but they were. A magical aura surrounded their entire bodies. It was a purple-ish haze. “What the hell?” Benjamin said confused. Anthony shot a mean glare behind him. The two ponies behind them weren’t the reason why they were frozen however. No, Lyra and rarity had their heads bowed for some unknown reason. “Sorry you two, but I have someone who wants to meet you.” The voice was that of Twilight Sparkle’s. She trotted over to them, and gave them an awkward smile.

She could sense that they weren’t too happy with what she was doing. She bit her lip and looked away towards a tall figure that was further back. “Princess?” The figure got closer. “Whoa.” Anthony blurted out. The pony before him wasn’t just a regular pony. It was a pony with a horn, wings, and a sun on her flank. She had a crown and her ever-flowing mane was glittering. It was different colors, not as many as Rainbow Dash but still had a good amount. On the majestic being’s head, lay a crown.

“Put them down, my pupil. I wish to talk to them on friendlier terms.” Princess Celestia gave a calm, regal smile to Twilight Sparkle, who in turn blushed and lowered the humans. The humans were as tall as the Princess, if not taller. “Hello, I’d like to introduce myself. I am Princess Celestia, the ruler of the land that you stand in.”

“What up?” Anthony said casually. Benjamin was a little embarrassed by this, speaking to loyalty like that surely wasn’t the way to go. After some thoughts and stops, Benjamin spoke to the regal pony before him. “Hello, I am Benjamin and that it my brother, Anthony Carmine.” He moved his hand forward to shake the Princess’s. The Princess stared at his hand unsure of what to do, but followed his gesture.

Benjamin took her hoof and shook up and down. “Pleasure to meet you, your highness.” He said respectfully. “Now Twilight has informed me of your pasts. I am sorry for what has happened to you two. But I would like to catch of glimpse of what your lives were like before arriving here.” Princess Celestia lowered her head. Her horn shined and seemed to come in contact with both Carmine’s heads.

*****

“Humans are no strangers to war. After all, we’ve been fighting for as long as we can remember. War is all we know. In the past, we fought for Immulsion. We fought for country. We fought for freedom. But all that changed after E-Day. For fifteen years, we’ve been fighting for our very survival against inhuman, genocidal monsters. But it is a fight we cannot continue. Humanity faces extinction, unless we end this war now.” Prescott’s voice was booming from the monitor on the King Raven.

“So why Landown, Sergeant? Why not just drill down here?” Benjamin said while pointing down towards Jacinto. “Jacinto’s the one place they can’t dig through, and Landown’s the perfect spot to hit ‘em on their own turf!” Marcus answered. “Heard there’s a shitload of grubs there, Sergeant!” Ben rebutted. Marcus’ face changed expressions to some kind of concealed joy. “More like ten shitloads.” The sound of the propeller blades drowned out their conversation, leaving Prescott’s voice to be heard.

“We had hoped the Lightmass bombing would decimate the Locust Horde, but they survived…and have returned stronger than ever. They brought with them a force that can sink entire cities. Even Jacinto, our last beacon of hope through all these dark days, is now at risk. Soon we’ll have nothing left to defend, and that means we have only one option. Attack. Gears, what I ask of you now is not an easy thing, but it is necessary. If we are to survive, if we are to live long enough to see the seasons pass. To see our children grow, and experience a time of peace that we have never known; we must now take this fight to the Locust! We will go to where they live and breed, and WE. WILL. Destroy them! This is the day we take the battle to the heart of the enemy! This is the day that we correct the course of human history! This is the day we ensure our survival as a species! Soldiers of the COG, my fellow Gears, go forth and bring back the hope of humanity!” The voice boomed on the last part, ending the speech with loud sounds of cheers.

The scene ended with Benjamin and Delta jumping off of their transport, being greeted by similar sounding man to Applejack. He also had a hat the same as her’s. Snippets of scenes followed, most of Benjamin and Anthony killing creatures that were called the Locust. It ranged from Anthony cutting them in half, stomping on their body parts, or Benjamin shooting a beam out of his Longshot, accompanied by a loud ‘pop’. The final scene, was of their deaths. Which ended as the final blow was seen delivered to them.

*****

The brothers felt like they had been invaded, in their minds anyway. The Princess who stood before them was frozen, her face in utter shock and horror. They just stared at her as she had her eyes closed. Finally, with what seemed to them like a kick to the head, her eyes opened up. The only thing that emitted from her mouth was a scream. A scream filled with fear and anger. It was strong enough to push the Carmines a few feet back.

“YOU SHALL NOT LIVE HERE!” Celestia screamed with all her might. Twilight, who had almost never seen her mentor as angry as this, rushed over to the royal alicorn’s side. “Princess Celestia! What’s wrong!?” Princess Celestia didn’t respond, her focus completely on the two foreign creatures in front of her. “The violence that you have brought with you shall not be permitted. I banish you two to the sun!” Her horn lit up in a fiery red aura, lifting the two brothers up violently.

The two brothers, were flabbergasted. Twilight has spoken so highly of the Princess, describing the royalty’s peaceful and patient nature. They thought of any possible options that seemed to work, and they did just that. “Freeze you psycho bitch!” Anthony said as he began spinning his frag grenade. Benjamin raised his Longshot to the Princess’s head. “The moment I pull this trigger, your head goes bye-bye.” Benjamin felt conflicted about harming any of the ponies, but if they were planning on hurting him and his brother, he would not hesitate to kill.

“PRINCESS CELESTIA!” Twilight shouted with every part of her body. The Princess, had lost her focus, her will being broken. She dropped the two hard on their asses. Benjamin got up quickly while picking up his brother. “Stand up like a man!” They rushed over to Princess Celestia and amied their weapons toward her head. “Please Princess, these two mean no harm! They have shown that they are entirely peaceful and just want a safe place to live!” Twilight pleaded with all of her might. “Show her you two, lower your weapons and stand down.” She said to the brothers softly with an undertone of urgency.

“Fine..” Benjamin lowered his weapon and moved away. Anthony was still anxious. HE loudly showed his disbelief of his brother’s willingness to cope with a sigh. Benjamin put his hand on Anthony’s shoulder and nodded. Anthony was angry, not only at this Princess, but at his brother for being so spineless. He huffed and moved away aggravated.

*****
During this entire time, Princess Celestia was in full out fear. She never once had ever been this scared since the return of Night Mare Moon and Discord. In fact, she was probably joyful with the other two situation compared to this. She had rarely ever dealt with death. The world she had glimpsed into was full of bloodshed, war, and no mercy. These two humans before her had her in their lines of fire. She saw just what these weapons were capable of.

But she wasn’t only scared for her own life, but the lives of her ponies. She didn’t want her kingdom to experience such hatred. This was the reason why she had planned to banish these humans, why she changed from a loving and friendly princess into a angry and omniscient one. In her heart, she knew that these two could be trusted and were most likely peaceful, but she still had to have her doubts.

Despite all of the bad memories from these soldiers, she found some good. Deep inside these foreign creature’s minds, were some loving and caring memories. Memories of children, brothers, playing together. They seemed so joyful and carefree. They shared everything together and belonged to a big loving family. It seemed almost immaculate. Until these so called ‘Locusts’ came.

Thinking about these specific memories, she could not but smile in this delicate and already disastrous situation. She looked up, ready to apologize and propose a peace between the two races. All that was before her were Twilight Sparkle, her beloved apprentice, and Rarity and Lyra, very loyal subjects. There were no humans however, for the two brothers had walked off while she was contemplating.

*****

“Screw that! Crazy shit threw us into the air and she wants us to wait while she thinks?! I don’t fucking think so!” Anthony was ranting madly about the supposed ‘Princess’ that was so adored. Benjamin was trying to defuse some of his brother’s anger. “Maybe she didn’t mean it?” He said nervously. “Mean it? MEAN IT?! She fucking threw us into the air and was going to put us on the goddamn sun! I don’t think they have bacon on the sun, Squirt!” Anthony’s pace had quickened, only a few steps short of a full on Roadie Run.

“Listen, how about we got back to camp, take a nice long nap, and a shower to top it off? You know what? I’ll even make bacon just for you.” He said thinking it would work. And it did. “That does sound pretty good….Alright, let’s get to it!” He was running, even skipping in the air while humming some kind of bacon lullaby. They reached camp not long after, Anthony’s speed was fast. They began to set their weapons and unstrap their armor when they heard a flap. It sounded like wings.

They picked their weapons back up and checked the perimeter. “Looks all goo-”Benjamin stopped as he saw that dangerous form again. “What the fuck do you want?” Anthony said close to Benjamin. “I…wish to apologize..I might have overreacted too much.” Princess Celestia found herself a bit embarrassed. “Might have?! MIGHT HA-” Anthony’s rant was stopped by his brother. “Shut up you. Anyway, it’s….alright..we forgive you..but you shouldn’t have enraged Ant here.” Benjamin said hesitantly. Anthony was pumping his fists in the air, like an oversized monkey.

‘Well at least he’s not making monkey sou-” “Hohah!” Anthony was jumping around, eager to shoot at the alicorn who lifted him up like a ragdoll. Celestia couldn’t contain it anymore. She was laughing whole-heartedly. Her laughter broke the regality that she had seemed like. After some nervous chuckles from Twilight, who had been next to Celestia, and from Benjamin, the large princes contained herself. “I was too quick to judge you. But be forewarned, if you harm any of my little ponies, I will not hesitate to incur my wrath.” She said while still smiling. Benjamin was not sure if she was serious or not, but decided to go with the former.

Now that a somewhat mutual agreement and peace was reached, she spoke with them of their past, the humans doing the same. The whole actual stories of the humans’ pasts were horrifying. Celestia could not believe her ears of how humans fought each other and then fought other things. It seemed like they never stopped fighting. Twilight, who was madly scribbling away in her journal, was ecstatic of this news. Never had she ever gained anymore interesting knowledge firsthand.

Finally, after a long five hours of recounting and recording, the Princess and her pupil left the two humans to their sleep. The Carmines, who by now were dreary-eyed, fell asleep. They slept soundly, though right before they gave each other a bro-fist. After a very long and overly exhausting day, they could finally rest.

The Princess had given them a set of terms in order for them to live in Equestria. They must promise not to harm any ponies, they must not speak too many profanities, which was horrifying to Anthony, and they must not use their weapons willy-nilly. They must show constraint in all matters. Benjamin thought deeply about these before accepting. Anthony on the other hand, was not willing to accept. He of course, had to accept them forcingly by his little brother.

Scootaloo all the while was watching from the distance as all of that night’s events unfolded before her. The whole gist of it was enough to set off and excite her fellow Crusaders. Perhaps, if she was as brave and cool as her new found brothers, she could gain her Cutie Mark once and for all. When she finally saw her brothers go to sleep, she left her hiding spot and curled up between them. The cold exterior of their armor was heated by the warmth of their skin which was not far under.

“So awesome!” She exclaimed as she looked at her brothers’ ever-open blue eyes. Well, their helmets anyway. She slowly drifted off to another good dream, one in which she had her Cutie Mark and was one of the awesomest ponies or people in Equestria. She let out a cute little squeal of joy, which was heard by no one around.

Peace had finally come at last. The Carmines had found a new home and new friends. An alliance securing this peace was established, and they were still safe from the clutches of Rarity and Lyra. They were still normal human beings, interested in sex with other female human beings. They were not people who had participated in bestiality. Well, for now anyway. If they will ever get tricked or forced into a relationship with the ponies, only time will tell.

*****

Pain. All it could feel in it’s body was pain. It looked around itself and found it was in a forest. The last thing it remembered was following it’s mortal enemies. They were trying to warn their leaders of the events to come. It was riding aboard it’s loyal and favorite pet, who was shot down by the enemies, leading to it’s death. It’s final sight was that of it’s pet landing on it, killing it with the massive force and structure.

It wanted to return, to find it’s queen. It looked for any familiar sight within this mysterious forest. No forests in it’s skirmishes had looked like this one. It wanted to protect it’s queen once more from the dangers ahead. The memories of it’s fond queen played before it. The whole world around it seemed to disappear. ‘Snap’. A twig nearby brought it back to reality.

It picked it’s weapon up, ready to look once more for it’s beloved queen. It thoroughly examined it’s specially crafted weapon. A double-ended sword with two destructive and terrifying rotating blades on the end. This was a special gift from the queen. Along with being chosen as her personal guard. It looked back at the forest in front of it. Just then, a familiar smell reached it’s nose. It inhaled deeply, and followed the scent’s direction, recognizing what creature emitted this smell.

“Gearssss…….”