• Published 5th May 2015
  • 2,831 Views, 173 Comments

Life Change, in 127.8 Seconds - Cool writer



I am Diana Zediker. And this is how my life changed in 2 minutes.

  • ...
29
 173
 2,831

17 Epilogue

Play and enjoy.

"GAH!" I shouted upon wakeing up. I was in my house, my human house. I looked at my hooves, and they were hands.

'Huh, not as satisfying as hoped.'

"But... what the hell kinda dream was that!" I exclaimed. I got up, and walked into the bathroom to get ready for the day, as uneventful and boreing as it usually was. I looked in my bathroom mirror, and saw to puncture wounds on my arm. I looked down to my real arm, and they wern't there. I touched where the should be on my arm. Nope, nothing. I staired at the invisable wounds in the mirror, and noticed... is that fur? Yeah! That's fur growing on my arm! I saw fur growing on my reflections arm (and whole body for that matter) as my reflection morphed intp... me. Me from...

"Those wern't dreams were they?"

Pause-n-play

"Nope!" Echo said through the mirror, loud and ecstatic. "How ya doin?" She said, more calm.

"Ok, I guess." I replied. "But, How is this happening, shouldn't I be dead?"

"No." She replied sollumly. She left it at that, and I'm sure she'd rather leave it that way. "Just... do me one thing. Can you?" She asked. "Live a good life. Do that for me. Live a good life. It may be hard, or not as exciting as you want, but... it's yours. And it's worth living." And then, she faded. I never saw her again. And that's it. That is how my life changed, in 127.8 seconds. It may have went back to normal, but I havn't. I don't think I ever will.

Every rare oportunity I get, on a blood moon (like it is tonight, for me), I feel a burning in my arm, and I hope, that maybe I could change back into a pony, and see him agian. But... believeing that, even for a second... that would be silly. Now wouldn't it? OW! Poked my lip on my fang!

Author's Note:

Greeting and salutations readers, and thank you for reading... and being you! It's an honor, and a pleasure knowing that people (and ponies, few as there are) read my stories. Well... I say stories, but then again, this actually happened to me, and her. Thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoyed. Fell free to review (if you're an analyst) and see you in the vortex.

Comments ( 34 )

Well I enjoyed this enough from start to finish :eeyup:

Only time will tell if she ever changes into a pony again :pinkiecrazy:

Sequal!!!

A sequel would be amazing

They prefer Lunar Pegasus. Being called a bat pony is considered an insult to them.

6407562
I'de overlook that if she was both
a: uneducated, and mostly
b: I just turned her into one of me.

6408793
b: I just turned her into one of me.

Into what?

6409423
A "lunar pegasus"

6412432
(As sarcastic as humanly possible) NAAA! I don;t think the Doctor who looking crack could POSSIBLY be a reference to doctor who!
Oh was that rude? is that the sort of man I am now? Rude and not ginger.

6413127
Oh please, TARDIS were supposed to travel dimensions, that was a TIMELORDS idea, not yours. You can stop fumeing now

6415381
Yeah, that reference was a little forced Luke.

6415379
:facehoof:I'm an idiot. I thought that the tardis couldn't do that anymore. I forgot that in one point they did. My bad.:derpyderp1::derpytongue2:

Well I was thinking of connecting a void ship up to a tardis and it can go anywhere in the whole of creation as a way to work around this.meaning before the big bang.

If you want more details go to my blog post.

6415387
It's actually really easy if you hotwire the fragment links and supersede the binary... blablabla, technobable.

6426311
6426325
6426345

I like this guy, he's weird. (FORD! Cough Cough!)

Comment posted by Polyblankis deleted Nov 11th, 2015

6740905
All very interesting questions, posing interesting ideas, which I would love to explore, I would need help though...

6875499
Spoilers indeed. (holds out pistol and shoots a stetson)

*In the Golden Gunner, flying through the vortex*

And to your left, there is a blue box belonging to the Author, Cool Writer. Cool Writer indeed, this was one of the best Transformation stories I have ever read. Although, no "I am the Author" theme...bummer...

Fun Fact: Did you know that my species, Vortex Master, is very similar to TimeLord? We both have two hearts (although one of mine is dead, THANKS TEMSIK!), we travel through time and space, and we don't really have a gender. Really, the only differences are that we don't regenerate, and we don't primarily have a time machine that is bigger on the inside.

6935487
"... my box is red..."
-Author

6935622 Oops. Sorry. It will never happen again.
At least NOW I know it's red...

6935632
...
......
...........
(realizes I never actually put my TARDIS in the story, other than via hints)

6935638 Well, there was the time when you sent Diana back using Echo's life force. Although, not even Solaris could do that without help...
Um...are you sure you aren't one of the Negative Forces?

6938481
It's actually very easy if you hotwire the fragment links and super sied the binary binary binary binary-
*slams computer* Dang Equestrian/TARDIS WiFi! Glitching my comments!

6938630 Then again I keep forgetting that this is based of Fiction, Fixin, Friction, Charles Dickenson, WHAT THE FRICK?!
*smoke comes up* Well, my Dimensional Stabilizer, Vector Tracker and Vortex Loop have gone kaput.....

6938652
Actually, I was thinking more a regular HiE fic rather than "WHAT THE FRICK?!?" (Because WHAT THE FRICK?!? is an actual story, that was written by someone else then given to me)

6938862 I know. I was following Vinyl Scra---I mean Bloodspla-----screw it, I'll just call him Skull King. Anyways, that joke was in my head for quite some time anyway.

But then suddenly, A GHOAST JUMPED IN AND POOTED ON HER AND SHE SCREAMED IN FRIAGHT!!! :pinkiegasp:

Lol, anyway, pretty good. Typos are there though. Be wary, scribe. :rainbowdetermined2:

7515007
Yeah I realized that after someone responded. My bad!:derpytongue2:

WAKE ME UP WAKE ME UP INSIDE I CAN'T WAKE UP WAKE ME UP ISI

Login or register to comment