• Published 5th May 2015
  • 2,847 Views, 173 Comments

Life Change, in 127.8 Seconds - Cool writer



I am Diana Zediker. And this is how my life changed in 2 minutes.

  • ...
28
 173
 2,847

(short)Chapter 10, Dream

I was.... I don't know. I don't know where I am! I don't know where I am! I put my head in my hands, I was scared. I looked up when a loud rumbling sound began to fill the air. There was a large cloud of fog and darkness rushing towards me. I got up and ran away from it. I started to scream,

"HELP ME! HELP ME!" I called out to the vast emptiness, but no one answered. I tripped and fell, back towards the darkness, and it consumed me.

It eventually hit the ground, in the belly of the darkness. There, waiting for me, was Echo. She grinned evilly when she saw me.

"You're blowing it out there," Echo said to me, she stroked the side of my face. "But it's ok, I'm here to help you." I saw her bat fangs and was scared again.

"NO!" I screamed.

"But why fight it?" Echo asked. "Your old and out-dated. We aren't human any more, so Diana, you are no longer needed. Why don't you sleep? It'll be much easier that way."

"Not needed?" I shook my head. I began to feel weary and tired.

"I know you're tired, so give up. There's no need for Diana any more, she's dead." Echo soothed me.

"Dead?" I asked. Echo Nodded. I felt myself slipping, shrinking, vanishing.

"Yes, dead. Diana is dead."Echo said. She was right... there was no need for Diana any more. And so, I let Echo take over.So then, Echo flew away, back to the wakeing world, leaving Diana behind.