• Published 30th Apr 2015
  • 1,972 Views, 49 Comments

Late Night Job - Crystal Night



Sugar Dream finds a perfect job, along with a new friend.

  • ...
6
 49
 1,972

Chapter Two: Friends

A couple of minutes later.
"Maybe not..."- she regretted immediately. Sugar didn't really have nothing to do, besides using the cameras and drinking some coffee, which helped a lot against the sleepiness.
The restaurant was silent, only the fan was the only sound around to be heard.
She kept a close eye on the cameras while with her right hoof grabbed the cup of coffee.
"Nothing here!"
*Click*
"Nothing over here!"- she whispered, letting out a yawn.
*Click*
"Seems fine..."- she continued checking while taking a sip of coffee.
*Click*
"Everything's in place..."- Sugar raised an eyebrow. "Wait a second..." The camera was pointing towards the stage area.

Strangely, there was only two animatronics instead of three.
The brown bear and the yellow chicken are still in place. Sugar took small breaths, quickly switching cameras views.
*Click*
"I swear I saw at least three..."

The sound of the fan blinded the incoming footsteps, going towards the office.
Sugar Dream was too busy trying to find the missing one.
*Click*
"Not here!"
*Click*
"Clear!"
Sugar was starting to feel tears of sweat going down her face. With her right hoof, she wiped those tears.
Unaware, a pair of two purple eyes watched her from the hallway.
"This should be easy."- he thought. Carefully, he got in the office, trying not to make a lot of noise, fortunately the fan did the trick.
He bent on his knees, reaching the same size as Sugar. The purple rabbit lowered his ears, they were quite big. Now, he was ready.

Sugar, on the other hoof, wasn't paying much attention, she only focused on the camera, trying to find the missing animatronic, which was already right in front of her.
*Click*
"C'mon!"- she thought to herself. "Where is he?"" Thats when she heard a noise, a really close noise. Her heart skipped a beat.
She wanted to lower the tablet, but the feel of fear frozed her movements. "Stay calm, stay calm..."

The purple rabbit raised his left hand to the tablet, and using two fingers, he placed them on tablet.
He knew by experience, the security guard could see his fingers, giving the poor pony a feeling of regret for choosing that job.
Still that wasn't the best part, at least for him.

Like the rabbit thought, Sugar was glancing at the two purple fingers, sending shivers down her spine.
Possibly the missing animatronic couldn't move? Right?
She gulped when she felt a sudden pressure on the tablet. She wanted to something, but what?
In a matter of seconds, she could see two purple ears.
"I saw that before..."- she recalled back when she passed the stage, remembering the animatronics. "Oh no!"

Without notice, deep in her thoughts, she gave up, now both are staring at each.
It took a few seconds to realize that moment.
"Wait! She's a mare!"- he thought with less enthusiasm. He was hoping for a stallion to scare, but this sudden change of plans, messed up with his plan, still he could try. "Here goes nothing---Aaaaah!"

Much to his surprise, the yellow mare didn't move one inch or said anything, instead she was...smiling?
This made him even more confused. Wasn't he that scary? Did he do something wrong?

"You're so cute."- she finally spoke.
His jaws dropped, did he heard that well? Did she just said "cute"?
"Excuse me?"

Sugar giggled.
"You're also funny." He was more confused than before. "Cute" and "Funny"? She really wasn't afraid of him, this changes everything.
"You are not you afraid of me?"- he asked, raising an eyebrow.
Sugar tilted her head to the left, somehow surprised by the sudden question.
"Not really."

The purple rabbit stepped back and stared at Sugar, trying to see if was telling the truth. The look in her eyes said everything.
He scratched the back on his head, feeling a bit embarrassed.
"Heh, sorry for the jumpscare..." Turning his gaze from her, he looked at the pink cupcake with eyes. Still, after many years, he really didn't liked that thing. His thoughts were interrupted when he heard a growl.
The yellow mare covered her belly with her hooves, with a sheepish smile.
"It's been awhile since I last ate."

He let out a low giggle.
"Follow me." He said, turning around and leaving the security office. She got out of the chair and followed him down the hallway.
They finally entered the party room, Sugar gasped, the stage was empty and Pirate Cove was now open.

"Don't worry!"- he assured her. Getting close to one of the chairs, he pulled back. "Please, take a seat."
She nodded while sitting down, he pulled the chair forward.
Clearing his mechanical throat, he spoked.
"We have pizza, if you want."
She looked at him with a strange face.

"Oh, don't worry. The pizzas are fresh, Chica likes to take care of that."

"Chica?"- she thought. "Well, in that case sure, why not?" Her belly growled again.
He smiled, he turned around going towards the kitchen, but he stopped and looked back.
"By the way, I'm Bonnie the Rabbit"- he spoke with a tone of pride in his voice.
Sugar smiled back.
"I'm Sugar Dream, nice to meet you!"

This was a weird new experience to her. Still she was enjoying, Sugar always liked making new friends.
At the moment, she was alone in the party room, a few lights were on.
She took a deep breath, then she remembered the clock was in the security office. Sugar considered getting the clock, but the decided to wait for Bonnie and the pizza, she was feeling hungry.
"What's taking him so long?"- she mumbled.

Suddenly, she felt something touching her shoulder. She quickly turned her head, but she saw nothing. Only a set of chairs behind her.
The yellow mare sighed. Maybe being hungry was making her seeing things.
She turned around until she met a pair of brown eyes glancing at her. "Hey!"

Sugar didn't move, instead she stared back at the brown animatronic. A brown bear. With a top black hat.
"H-Hey there! I didn't see you coming." She giggled feeling bit a nervous.

"Of course not." He laughed. "I'm Freddy the Bear."- he let out a hand towards her.
Shaking his hand, she greeted him with a small grin.
"I'm Sugar Dream."

"I'm Chica the Chicken!"- said a voice behind Freddy.

"I'm Foxy the Pirate."- another voice spoke behind him.
Sugar raised an eyebrow. From behind Freddy, a yellow duck and a red fox appeared, both smiling.
Freddy raised from his chair, also smiling. With their arms in the air, they shouted.
"Welcome to Freddy Fazbear Pizza!"

Freddy then leaned foward.
"I believe you already met Bonnie?"- he asked, already knowing the answer. Sugar nodded. "Good, now let's talk, shall we?"

Author's Note:

Damnit I always forget to post these, anyway yeah second chapter.
"No romantic parts?"- you say. Don't worry I'm just building the story, I promise next chapter is going to be different *wink* I hope you enjoyed, until next time :twilightsmile: