• Published 28th Apr 2015
  • 7,375 Views, 469 Comments

Wub me or Hate me - Vesperia



I cosplay as EQ Girls Vinyl Scratch and get sent to Equestria? And I was once a guy? Well aint this dandy.

  • ...
44
 469
 7,375

Wubs on Parole

"Hey there! I'm Pinkie Pie!'

I jumped a bit, Pinkie was just so loud in her little introduction. I managed to recover a bit and nodded to her and said, "'Sup, my name's Vinyl."

She gasped and quickly started spouting out words, "Wow! I also know another pony named Vinyl too! Oh and you even have the same hair style as well! I bet you like parties, and music, and DJing, and cider too! We could have so much fun!---" She continued to excitedly talk to me as she bounced around the tub. I pretty much tuned her out for the most part, honestly I could barely even follow her train of thought.

"So a bubble bath huh? You got good taste in baths! These are really fun!" Pinkie punctuated that part by picking some bubble up and blowing them into the air. I was busy trying to find out when exactly she got in the tub with me without so much as a splash.

I shook my head to clear it and asked, "So what are you doing over in this neck of the woods Pinkie?" I could guess of course.

"Weeeell, Twilight gathered all of us up because we are suppose to catch you and stop whatever evil plans you have! If you have any of course." She giggled.

I blinked. "Well you can be rest assured that I don't have any evil plans in the making."

Pinkie swiped her forehead with a hoof. "Whew, boy am I glad about that." We both started laughing after a short while.

And us laughing in a tub full of hot water and bubbles is how the rest of Team Twilight found us. They charged through the bushes, the five mares skidding to a halt and stood there looking at us with wide eyed disbelief.

"Geez, how about we just invite everybody in Equestria here to watch me bathe? I love giving random strangers free shows." My sarcastic statement caused all of the mares except Pinkie and Rainbow to blush when they realized I was bathing. Those two were too busy laughing. I gestured to the tub. "I'd invite you five in but there is barely room for Pinkie and I as it is."

Shaking off her embarrassment Twilight and the other four mares tried going into a intimidating stance. It just looked cute to be honest. "Look Cloudsdale Destroyer-"

"Vinyl."

Twilight blinked. "What?"

I sighed, "My name is Vinyl. Vinyl Scratch, not 'The Cloudsdale Destroyer'."

"Oh, uh. Right... sorry." Twilight looked sheepish as she scratched the back of her head.

"It's cool."

Twilight shook her head, "Anyway we are here to bring you back to Celestia. You are a danger to Equestria and we need to bring you back in to be punished." She punctuated that last bit with a snort hot air. I actually saw the steam.

I took my sweet time to answer, the bath felt great after all. Eventually, after watching Twilight start to sweat from nervousness long enough, I answered her.

"Naw, I'm good. Sorry that you wasted your time." I raised up a hand in farewell at that and went back to a more relaxed position in the tub.

Twilight was completely flabbergasted at my dismissal. "Wha-What do you mean 'Naw, I'm good.'?! You have to face your punishment!"

I looked at Twilight and rolled my eyes. "Look I already faced my punishment. A thousand years in stone? Hello? Destroying Cloudsdale was a complete accident and I deeply regret what happened. I even gave myself up without a fight, though I bet Celestia didn't mention that part." I took a breath and released it before continuing, "My one thousand years stuck in stone was more of a punishment than I deserved anyway, especially since no one died. Besides if it weren't for the fact that Dissy and I could mentally talk to each other to keep sane then I would be completely mad by this point. I was aware of every passing second that went by while stuck in stone I'll have you know."

Twilight looked horrified by the implications at the end of my little monologue.

"Waitwaitwaitwaitwait. You were awake the entire time and only saw one teeny tiny bit of the gardens for a thousand years?!" Pinkie shouted, her front hooves shoved in my face and barely an inch apart, as if to emphasis 'teeny tiny'. "That must have been so booooring! At least tell me that you two played some sort of game!" Pinkie looked at me pleadingly.

I scratched my chin. "Well we did play eye-spy every once in a while. And any other game we could think of that didn't require movement."

Pinkie just sat there in the tub looking like she couldn't even process the thought of not being able to move at all for that long of a time. Especially without even being able to play a game to pass the time.

After noting Pinkie's reaction I nodded, "Yeah, it was really boring all right. Sucked a lot." I looked back at Twilight and said, "Like I told Pinkie before you girls came here. I don't have any nefarious plans in the making. So you and the Princesses can relax all right? Right now all I want to do is enjoy the last bit of my bath and find a way to make a living. I was planning on DJing in the city to make some quick cash."

Twilight looked like she was thinking it over. Applejack decided to give her two cents, "Ah don't think she's lyin' Twi. Maybe we should give her a chance?"

"Weeell." Twilight drawled out, still looking unsure.

"Oooh! Oooh! Maybe you can be Ponyville's resident DJ! The other Vinyl can't always be in town and I can throw more parties with actual bass... and wubs! It would be so fun if you could come with us! We could even share a room! It would be a never ending sleepover!" Pinkie ended her soon to be blabbering rant with a gasp. And apparently that gasp lead to her just sitting still with a faraway look in her eyes, drool dripping out her mouth. She's likely thinking of all the fun we would have.

"Sounds like fun Pinkie. I'd be down with that. I'd be more than happy to make sure there is more bass in the world, since I'm all about that bass." Megan Trainor can eat her heart out.

Twilight nodded, "I suppose that could work. We could even tell Princess Celestia that it's to keep a close eye on you just in case."

"Now hold on a second! How can we really trust her? She destroyed Cloudsdale! You know, the place where the weather is made? Sure she could say that she regrets it but she could just be a really good liar!" Interjected Rainbow Dash with her hooves crossed over her chest.

Everyone was silent and adopted thinking faces. Eventually Twilight responded, "Well we don't know what the future holds so we will just have to give her the benefit of the doubt. If she breaks that trust then we will deal with it accordingly." Twilight lightly stamped her hoof for emphasis.

I nodded to her. "I won't break that trust. You have my word."

"Good! Now we should head to Ponyville, I have a letter to write. Also you should sleep in my house, Princess Celestia would want me to keep a close eye on you. That's the easiest way." Said Twilight. Pinkie looked like she was about to complain but Twilight interrupted her before she could say a word. "Sorry Pinkie, this is the best way. Besides the Cakes will already have their hooves and home full. They are having foals soon right?"

Pinkie sighed in sadness that I couldn't stay with her, but the mention of the future foals brightens her back up.

"Oh right! I forgot about that! Hehe oops!"

Silence consumed us once more and I decided we should get this move over with. "Well I'm going to change into my clothes now. I'll be out with my stuff in a few."

I stood up in the tub and proceeded to climb out, making sure to scrape off any excess bubbles. I was a bit miffed that my late spring cleaning didn't mean a thing. All that hard work was unraveled practically instantaneously.

"Oh my, I see why you want to wear clothes Darling. Everything is exposed, must get dreadfully cold in winter." Said Rarity who was looking away from me in embarrassment. Same could be said for the others.

I rolled my eyes, "Oh don't get all embarrassed, we're all girls here. Nothing you haven't seen before right?"

I didn't press though and headed back inside my shack. I got dressed and packed everything I owned up, sadly I didn't have much and when I walked out my backpack was full and my Wubboard was being held against my right side.

Twilight looked interested in it. "What's that?"

I looked at her and said, "I'll tell you on the way to the train station. Maybe you can help me with a problem I have with it."

And with that statement the seven of us walked down the dirt path back to Fillydelphia.

"Why didn't we take this path in the first place? Trudging through dirt and bushes..." Muttered Rarity, a scowl marring her otherwise pretty face.

Author's Note:

Supposed I'd get this little set up scene out of the way. Might only be able to do one, maybe two chapters a month now. Work has kept me busy.