• Published 6th May 2015
  • 703 Views, 44 Comments

Life Goes On - SweetyBelleluvsu



The life of Emerald Isle and Counter Chaos from "I do" to "Hello little one" and so on.

  • ...
2
 44
 703

Pregnancy: Month Two

... it's my fault!...


...Medics!...


...Daddy? Wake up daddy!...


... my colt, please wake up...


...Brother?...


...he will wake up, wont he mommy?...


.................................................


...Hey daddy... it's me. I'm the only pony here right now and I just heard the doctor say to somepony else that talking might help wake the patient up. Daddy, I know that I am the reason that you are in here right now, I just want to know... *sniff*... why? Why did you do that? You could have been living your happy life right now if it wasn't for me! Why did you do it...

"Because..." Chaos choked, "You are worth it."

"Daddy?" Rose said as her head snapped up, "Daddy, did you say something?!"

"Yes," Chaos choked again, "I said that you are worth it, being in here I mean."

"Daddy!" Rose exclaimed, "You're awake!" Rose started to give him a hug but remembered what the doctor said and simple laid her head on his stomach, "It's been a long time daddy."

"How long was I asleep," Chaos asked.

"Three weeks," Rose said as she put her hoof near Chaos', "Mommy is at Great Aunt Rarity's house right now. Something about getting some ferbal tea."

"It's herbal tea, honey," Chaos laughed before groaning, "I guess I'm not patched up yet, huh?"

"You can say that again," Nurse Red Heart said as she walked into the room, "You were out for three weeks! You want the full extent or the brief?"

"Full" Chaos said with a groan.

"I'm surprised you can talk right now," Red Heart said as she grabbed a clip board, "Let's see... you have five broken ribs, your back leg is broke as well... Brain damage; you could do magic like your dad, right?"

"Some," Chaos answered as he stroked his good hoof on, the now sleeping, Rose's mane.

"Then expect to see a little less," Red heart said as she put the clip board back, "I would also stay in bed for a month or two."

"Lovely," Chaos said, "When do I get out of here?"

"Next week at the least," Red heart said as she headed for the door, "I'm going to call Emerald and tell her that you're awake."

"Great," Chaos said as he used his good hoof to try and move a pillow on his stomach, successfully. He then tried to put rose on it but failed. Red Heart rolled her eyes and used her magic to gently put rose on the pillow then left the room. It was soon after that he joined Rose in slumber land...

Author's Note:

short chapter because i wanted to hold a contest! It's lasting until halloween! Plz... make a new cover art for this story! Just put the name, Emerald, pregnant, Chaos, and Rose! have fun!

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment