• Published 27th Apr 2015
  • 3,984 Views, 172 Comments

A Forsaken Transhuman - Brony Parasite



Sometimes, the people we think we lost a long time ago, are not as lost as we think. Buttercup seeks to find her brother no matter what, even if its been a thousand years since she last saw him.

  • ...
31
 172
 3,984

I'm An Aunt!?(Ending Changed)

Author's Note:

This was a crossover with "A Displaced Dragon"

Warning: Multiple PoV changes.

{Third PoV}

The next morning, Buttercup, Blossom, and Bubbles were outside. Buttercup stepped in front of the girls.

“Okay! We’ve been gone for far too long! Bubbles, I’d like for you to read about what’s been going on.” Bubbles looked sad at that, and so did Blossom. “Blossom, I need you to check the Gynoids. We need them working, so fix any problems they might have that you and your boyfriend missed.” Blossom blushed, and nodded.

“I’ll check a cave I found near by. I know Jacob made that training room, but I’d like to get some real life experience before we let Bubbles use it.” Blossom looked to Bubbles, who shrugged and gave them a look that said ‘She’s right...’

“Okay. We’ll hold down the fort… er- castle, while you're gone.” She looked to Bubbles and said with clenched teeth, “Won’t we?”

Bubbles nodded quickly, and Buttercup sighed. She turned around and walked off.

Bubbles turned to Blossom when the Raven haired girl was gone. “Can I go play with the wildlife?”

Blossom put a hand to her chin in thought. “That would require me to do both your task and my own…” Bubbles gave an uninterested look. “Oh, I love a good challenge! I’ll do both!”

After Bubbles got the answer she was expecting, she walked off as the redhead started talking about the implications of doing both tasks.


Buttercup sat huddled up behind a rock as the white dragon breathed fire at her.

How did she get into this mess? She didn’t remember. All she did remember was leaving the Castle, and heading for the cave.

“How’d I get here anyway!?” She yelled. She then heard the dragon shoot a fireball and leaped over to the next rock. She curled up again and looked down. She then saw that she was sitting on a stone tablet. She picked it up and looked at it thinking, ‘What’s this thing?’ She heard another blast and shrieked. Then, words began to form on the tablet. The words had this sentence.

Greetings, my name is Dan, or preferably Alduiin. I am a displaced and if you ever need my help, me and my two children will be happy to help, as long as you are on the side of the ponies, or, if you are against them, but for a very, and I mean VERY, good reason.

Another blast sounded. Buttercup picked up the stone tablet, which she now assumed to be a token, and dove for more cover. But, to her dismay, there was none and now, the dragon had her cornered. She started to panic.

“HELP!” she cried. She looked at the tablet. It now spelt, “Don’t worry kid, help is on the way!” She then heard a terrifying roar, and looked up, to see another dragon diving down at them.


{Dan’s POV}

As me and the twins traveled through the void on our way home, Plague spoke.

“Hey dad?” he asked.

“Yes Plague?” I asked back.

“Another displaced is calling for our help.” Amnesia answered.

“Well then, let’s help them out shall we?” I asked. Another portal then opened up in front of us and I dove through. I then noticed I was diving down towards the ground and also saw the problem. A small human, or at least she looked human, but her inner energy told me otherwise, girl was cornered by a dragon. I bellowed in rage and both the girl and the dragon looked up at me. I then landed right in front of the girl.

“L-Lord Alduiin?!?!” the dragon exclaimed.

“You know who I am?” I asked.

“B-But of course!” he exclaimed. “Ever since the dragons learned how to speak across the dimensions, word has spread of your rule. I-I am humbled by your presence.”

“Good, then I won't have to show you why you should obey me,” I said.

“I-I am not worthy my king,” he replied. I looked back at the girl, then at the dragon again.

“She is what is known as a displaced,” I began. “If you or any other dragons from this dimension or any other see or encounter one, and they are in danger, you are to assist in any way possible, is that clear?”

“Y-Yes my king,” he replied. “I-I will spread the word immediately.” He then took off and I turned to the girl.

“Now,” I said, “who might you be?”

The girl stepped forward and cleared her throat. “I’m Amber Connors. Or Buttercup. Transhuman of… Equestria. Displaced like you said…”

“C-Connors?” I replied. “Like Lee Connors?”

“You know my brother!? Is he alive? He must be Displaced too! Is he still a good guy!? Please tell me, I haven’t seen him in a thousand years! Not since I became Displaced with him!”

“Do not worry, he is alive and well, and the light still guides his path,” I said. “Though, the light that guides him now is stronger than it was many centuries ago. It is no longer clouded by the shadows of loss and confusion. But, if you are his sister, that makes you…”

Auntie!” Plague and Amnesia cried. Black webs spread all over my body. The webs began to form into two black blobs, with one having a green color as you looked from the center of the blob to its outline. The other blob was the same but purple. They leaped off my body and formed into baby dragon symbiotes that looked like baby versions of me. Then they started to jump excitedly and tackled her.

Buttercup was surprised, but didn’t deny and hugged best she could. “I’m not even going to ask how that is, and I don’t want to know. Lee was strange before he turned into Venom, and I like to keep whatever innocence I have left.”

I laughed. “Buttercup, I want you to meet my son Plague and my daughter Amnesia,” I said. “Oh, and don’t worry, the tale of how they came to be isn’t all that bad.” I then explained what happened.

{Buttercup’s POV}

First off, it’s weird to call myself an aunt to kids that came from my sibling, especially when my only sibling was a guy. Even my cousins were guys… Family reunions were always weird…

The story wasn’t that bad though. He just used magic to create them. I had to admit, they reminded me of Lee a little and how he always had so much energy.

“That wasn’t at all what I expected,” I said. “Hey, you guys want to head over to my place? My friends would love to meet you guys. Bubbles especially.” I stood up and flicked my wrist, creating an energy shock wave that was barely noticeable, but told me my powers were back. I had to admit, I was glad I didn’t need to kill the white dragon that attacked me.

Alduiin lowered his head. “Hop on, we can get there faster if I fly.” I nodded and hopped on. As he took off I started to think about what he told that other dragon. Now, if we were in trouble, we could get help from the dragons! That is going to be SUPER helpful (And not just because they have super strength). Soon the castle came into view and Alduiin started to land. He landed right in front of the castle. Blossom and Bubbles came running out, or rather, Bubbles came flying out, and Blossom came tumbling out. Both looked like they were ready to kill.

“Guys, guys hold on! He’s another Displaced! He helped me out!” I decided to keep the part about Lee from them for now. “He even got the dragons to help us!”

Blossom took a moment to compose herself, and Bubbles landed with a big smile on her face.

Blossom spoke first. “Hello, my name is Blossom, and the airhead over there is my little sister Bubbles. Thank you for saving Butters butt.”

Bubbles giggled. “Yep! She’s getting into messes she can’t clean up. Nice ta meet you Mr. Dragon!”

I rolled my eyes, “Yeah, yeah, I get it, I can’t help myself…”

“I don’t think any of us can, sis!” Bubbles said. “I mean, Blossom can’t fly either!” Blossom growled at that. “You also don’t have a special power like me and Blossom. I can talk to animals, and Blossom can breath ice! All you can do is curl your tongue.”

I growl along with Blossom, and Bubbles asked. “What? Did I say something?”

“Well, I’m sure she’ll learn something,” Alduiin said. He then gestured towards the tablet. I looked at it to see that it had some weird language on it. The longer I stared at it, the more the weird words started to make sense. Pretty soon it started to look like normal English to me. I looked at Alduiin and he winked at me and mouthed, “I’ll explain later.” I nodded and smiled. Then, the twins came out.

Blossom was the first to notice, and she freaked out. “W-What are those things?” she asked. Bubbles then took notice and gasped. She rushed up and hugged them.

“Aww, they’re so cute!” she said still hugging them. At first, the twins were confused, but then Amnesia asked.

“Wait, did she she say she was Aunt Buttercup’s sister?” Bubbles put them down and nodded.

“Wait, Aunt Buttercup?” Blossom began.

“Then that means,” Plague started.

Auntie!” they both cried. Plague tackled Bubbles and Amnesia tackled Blossom.I laughed.

“Girls, I want you to meet your new niece and nephew, Plague and Amnesia,” I said still laughing.

Blossom looked confused until she saw what they were, and here eyes widened. Bubbles didn’t seem to care.

I walked over to Alduiin and whispered. “We’re not related by blood, but they ended up a part of my family anyways. They were Displaced with me, and we helped each other until Sun-Butt encased Bubbles in crystal, turned Blossom into a book and left her to rot, and sent me into tartarus.” I explained.

“Well, you should try and patch things up with her,” he replied. “And just remember, if that doesn’t work, you have the whole dragon species of this world watching your back. If she threatens you, be sure to show her that she has no power against those that are under the protection of the dragon kingdom.”

“Patch things up?” I laughed. “She’s the one who betray’d us. I’m not as nice as my brother Alduiin. I don’t forgive those who tried to kill me. I’ll make her pay, and I’ll protect what’s mine. Feel free to stop me, but I’d hate for the kids to see us fight.” A crazed grin spread on my face.

“She betrayed you?” Alduiin asked. “Well then, maybe I should be the first to put her in her place, and show her just how much mercy she must beg for.”

“What do you have in mind?”

“I’ll be right back,” he said with an evil grin. “When I’m done you can look at the state of her, city. Or what’ll be left of it at least.”

A sadistic grin replaced my crazed one. “Do it.” Alduiin nodded and took to the skies.

“I might be gone for a few hours so watch the twins for me,” he said.

“Why, you don’t want them seeing the destruction?” I said.

“No, I want to at least leave one pony besides Celestia and Luna alive,” he replied. I was shocked. The twins could do that? Cool!

“They don’t need to eat anything, but they can’t remain on their own for too long so two of you might have to fuse with them from time to time,” he said. “I’ll be back as soon as I can.” He then started to fly towards the dragon country.

I turned to the twins. “So! Who wants to hear a thing or two about Lee!”

{Celestia’s POV}

I sighed. It had been a long day at day court and I still had a lot to worry about. Mainly the fact those three monsters that I had sealed away had escaped. Suddenly the doors to the throne room burst open.

“P-Princess!” a guard cried as ran towards me. I sighed.

“What is it?” I asked.

“O-Outside,” he said shakily. “Dragons. Lots and lots of dragons!” My eyes widened and I rushed outside. I then saw them. A huge army of dragons were flying outside the walls of Canterlot. I teleported outside the gate were the city’s guard had assembled. I looked to the dragons. There had to be hundreds of them! Why were they all here? Suddenly, a dragon came forward. He was unlike any other dragon. I stared at him in fear.

“W-Who are you?” I asked. He grinned.

“I am Alduiin, King of the Dragons,” he replied.

“W-What do you want?” I asked.

“Well,” he began, “it has come to my attention that you have wronged those in my family.”

“W-Who would I have wronged?” I asked.

“You may know them as Buttercup, Blossom, and Bubbles,” he replied. My eyes widened again.

“H-How are you…” I started.

“How I am related to them does not concern you,” he said. “But what does concern you is your betrayal to them. You betrayed them, and sealed them away for a thousand years, and now, you will atone for your crimes!” He then flew up higher, till he was in the middle of the pack of dragons.

“Attack the city!” he shouted. “Show them what it means to harm members of the royal dragon family!” The dragons all roared and then flew into the city. They started to destroy everything. Homes, shops, parks, everything! They were even killing ponies, whether they were part of the royal guard, or were just civilians. I tried to enter the city, but a force filled stopped me. I could only watch as all of Canterlot was destroyed.

{Buttercup’s POV}

“... And because of that, Lee couldn’t see anymore. He was blinded, and I had to start helping him. Eventually, I started to love helping him out, and we became close. A year later, we became Displaced.” I finished explaining about me and Lee’s life back on earth. I was surprised how well they listened. “How he went to a convention blind you ask? I took him.”

We were sitting in the castle(need a new name for it). I was sitting in a green chair and Blossom/Amnesia and Bubbles were sitting on the couch. Plague was fused with me. Both Plague and Amnesia were in stealth mode. It had been about four hours and I had started to wonder where Alduiin was. I guess the twins were too because they then asked.

“What’s taking dad so long?” Plague asked.

“Well,” Blossom started, “he was flying in the direction of the dragon country, so maybe he’s gathering the dragons.” That was true. Though, dragon country wasn’t that far away, so it shouldn’t take him this long to gather the dragons, especially if they see him as a king. I was about to suggest that we go out and look for him, when we heard flapping outside the castle. We all walked outside to see Alduiin landing right outside.

“There you are,” I said. “We were all starting to worry.”

“Sorry about that,” he replied. “Destroying all of Canterlot took a lot longer than I thought. Luckily I had many of my dragon subjects to help me.” I nodded with a smile.

“So, what’s the state of the city?” I asked.

“See for yourself,” he said back. He then lowered his head and Blossom, Bubbles, and I all hopped on, with Amnesia still being fused with Blossom, and Plague still being fused with me. Alduiin took off and flew towards Canterlot.

After a few minutes, Canterlot came into view. I gasped. It was completely destroyed. Buildings had collapsed, there was fire everywhere, and a few ponies were scattered everywhere, mourning over lost ones, or looking at the state of their homes. I then saw Canterlot Castle. It was in ruins. Almost the entire top half was gone, and there were holes everywhere. There was barely anything left of the castle, and what was left was being used as shelter for refugees. Then, I saw Celestia. Alduiin must have too, because he started flying towards her. He landed right behind her. She turned around, and her eyes widened with fear.

“W-W-What are you d-d-doing here?” she asked shakily. Blossom/Amnesia, Bubbles, and I, along with Plague, hopped off of Alduiin’s back. I stepped forward.

“Hello, Celestia,” I said with an evil grin. She stepped back in fear.

“W-W-What d-d-do you w-w-want?” she asked. I laughed.

“Oh, I just wanted to see how your city was doing after Alduiin here destroyed it,” I replied. I giggled at her fear. This, was, AWESOME! Celestia had finally got what she deserved! But now I had one problem. Was this enough? I mean, sure what she had done was terrible, but did she deserve any more punishment? Eh, I’d decide later.

“W-Well as you can see,” Celestia said regaining her composure, “Canterlot has been completely destroyed. Homes destroyed, ponies killed. I know you think you didn’t deserve what I did to you, but do you honestly believe, that this is necessary?”

“Trust me,” I said, “there is more to come of this to come unless you beg for mercy. Then, we just might leave it like this. You wouldn’t want things to get any worse than this right?” She shook her head rapidly. “Good, well, I just wanted to witness the damage, so I think we’d best take our leave,” and with that, we were off. As we were flying, Bubbles spoke up.

“Um, Alduiin, don’t you think all of that was a little too much?” she asked.

“Well, I would have done less damage, had it not been for some of the salvage dragons,” Alduiin answered. “During the attack, one of the salvage dragons had broken into the records office, a part of it that only Luna and Celestia were allowed to be in. He had looked at the records, then showed them to me.”

“What was on them?” Blossom asked.

“Lets just say that they got away with committing more crimes then even Sombra,” Alduiin answered. “I wasn’t about to let that go unpunished.” With that discussion finished, Alduiin flew us back to our castle.


{Third PoV}

Buttercup sighed. “Thanks man… I needed that…”

“It wasn’t something I’m proud of… I’m not sure that was right.” Blossom said, fidgeting. “But thank you for helping anyway. If you need us, we’re only a call away. By that time, I think we’d have our powers a little more honed in.”

“Yeah! We’ll kick anyone's butt that messes with family!” Buttercup proclaimed, pointing a thumb towards herself. Alduiin nodded.

“As will I, but before I go, I must ask something,” Alduiin said.

“What is it?” Buttercup asked.

“Do you know who Tirek is?” he asked. Buttercup’s eyes widened.

“Um, yeah,” Buttercup answered. “Why?”

“Well,” Alduiin began. “whatever you do, do not trust him. Even if he is opposing Celestia and Luna, do not side with him. He will only betray you in the end. And even if you do, and plan to back-stab him in the end, he will have already learned of it the moment you thought of it, and he will betray you before you get the chance.” Alduiin looked specifically at Buttercup during that last part. Buttercup wasn’t sure how, but she was certain he knew, and he was telling her to not to abide by her plan.

“Um, yeah sure,” Buttercup said.

“Very well,” he replied. “Well, it seems we must say our goodbyes.”

“Bye auntie Buttercup, auntie Bubbles, and auntie Blossom!” Plague cried.

“Bye auntie Buttercup, auntie Bubbles, and auntie Blossom!” Amnesia cried at the same time.

“Bye kids!” Buttercup said back.

“Bye everyone!” Bubbles shouted back.

“Until next time!” Blossom cried. They all waved and a portal opened up. The twins reattached themselves to Alduiin, and Alduiin then leapt into the portal. Buttercup pulled out a toy from her backpack. It was an antiqu black Spiderman action figure. She tossed it after them.

It closed after that and the girls went back to the castle to relax after such a strenuous day.

*SCREAM*


Buttercup gasped as she woke up.

Comments ( 71 )

“Lets just say that they got away with committing more crimes then even Sombra,” Alduiin answered.

doesn't surprise me

Hey not be rude but you forgot to color in the twin's dialog.

Huh.

So Alduiin is a good guy(based on his token speech anyway) who decided to just go ahead and burn down a city without even asking for any kind of information of what actually went down? If he wasn't a dragon who probably likes burning cities down like I like to eat junk food, I would say he's a pretty easy to fool, an idiot or not very talented at being a good guy.

Kills loads of innocents
Destroys homes and businesses
"But Celestia and Luna were criminals so its k"

Ok I definitly know I'm not reading about heroes

........damn batters you scary....

6181447 What makes you think that they are anything but antiheroes? Also, did anyone else think of this? [youtube=Niulhs8ErCA]

6181444 Yeah, it was. Buttercup clearly wasn't in a healthy state of mind.

The author didn't tell me anything about him doing that either, so I'll have to improvise.

6182087 I'll get an editor, and settle the story a bit. I'll stop crossing this over so much too.

Great chapter.

This chapter really kill the flow for me so this is a bit of a rant so be warned; I talk a lot. I was actually starting to enjoy this story, even though I would have liked there to be more content in the rescue of the two sisters and it bothers me a bit how neatly everything was resolve, but it's ok. The chapter 'Growing Evil's' I really like since it foreshadows future conflicts like: blossoms concern over Buttercup, the latter's' plans for Tirek and the princesses and Twilight's doubt over the whole matter. I was really looking forward to it. But then came this chapter.

First of, you really shouldn't depend so much on crossovers to progress your story since you used them to solve problems so perfectly that makes me wonder why was I even worry. Also your story losses a bit of its uniqueness. But anyway, here comes Alduiin and reveals that her brother is still alive (one less baggage i guess) and that dragons will now help them. Wow, that could be useful in the future... or at that very same day have an army of dragons destroy Canterlot to teach Celestia a lessonwait? What!? Why? Why go there now? Ok. Alduiin's calling card makes you think that he likes the ponies since you need a very, VERY good reason for being against them for him to even help. But i guess if your Celestia is a bitch (like in most displaced stories) then it's a good enough reason to kill the innocent just to punish her. Makes me question his morals really. I also don't buy the whole family thing since they just met and Buttercup only explanation of Celestia's sins was 'she betray me'. That's it. Maybe more was explain but it feels to vague of a motivation for such an extreme action.

And wasn't Blossom concern over Buttercup becoming evil or something. I guess sending an army to destroy a city is nothing to worry about. She only show slight concern but nothing to convince me that she cared. What about Bubbles? For being 'Harmony' she cared very little too. Now you might say that they all have reasons to punish Celestia and that would be correct but only Buttercup was giving an excuse for being this heartless but not the other two. And finally, Twilight no longer has any reason to doubt Celestia that the trio are all evil and seeing how poorly they reacted i would almost agreed. This all makes the previous chapter pointless to me and now I barley have anything to look forward to except spontaneous conflict. They should have just kill Celestia and be done with it. But then what about Tirek... hmmmm.:trixieshiftright:

But in the end, this is just my opinion and I am sure many readers wont have any problems with this and would continue following this story, maybe even me. But again this is just how I feel and you should just take this as something to think about. Also if any one that agrees or disagrees with me would like to respond be free to do so. But since i don't like looping arguments this will be it for me. Good Day/Night.

i see your coverart is an image from Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi by Bleedman

6298569 Yes, that's the version I'm using.

6218123 Okay, sorry for taking so long to reply. First, I don't. The author I was working with... ugh... Prince didn't give me a choice. He did it without my consent. I'm doing one more crossover, then I'm through. I hate when people take over my characters(and Prince does that a lot), and all I was doing was glaring at the screen. It happened with Him, but I'm not through yet. Blossom didn't know Buttercup sent them, she thinks Alduin did it.

I hated this chapter along with Jacob's. I'm done with Crossovers and I'll try and fix what Prince did, and maybe I'll do something to make it so it didn't happen in the way you think...

IT WAS A DREAM!!! That'll fix it! It was Alduin going into Buttercup's dream!

Jacob's curbstomp scene

I'm assuming you weren't using the Grim Tales incarnation of HIM.

6347033 I don't know anymore... I didn't even know he was going to do that!

6347096 This is why you coordinate with those you crossover with. For instance, a human looks over the chapters I wrote for the Obamaverse crossover to make sure nothing conflicts with his canon, so nothing like the HIM snafu is published.

...erm...sorry...bad taste.

But another reason I asked if it WAS that version of HIM was because I *cough* mayormaybotbeusinghimforsomething *cough*. And because Mimi.

6350099 Well, no it isn't... I am doing a Grim Junior and Minnie Mandy, but no.

6181444 Alduin goes under the belief of famiky comes first. Had it been anyone else, he would have asked.

6304055 sorry man. Didn't mean to be so controling. I'll remember to wait for your consort, or anyone elses, next time this happens.

6304055 darn. I would have liked to see The Warriors of Chaos meet up with your people. Oh wait. The War thing.



Ohohohohoh.... dis gon' be good.:pinkiecrazy:

I think you may need to restart from when iron man shows up. After that everything gets fucked. You had a great potential villain in Him but then iron man renders that null. Alduin shows up and then effectively torpedoes any chance of your characters being received as anything less than villains.
I really do like that you powered down the PPGs but having their problems solved immediately by other displaced takes away a lot of tension. Look at the Nemisis displaced he only gets a small problem solved by Gilgamesh (his ability to infect by touch gets nerfed) then later Gilgamesh helps alleviate some of the food shortage problems caused by the quarantine of ponyville but in both instances it is a small help that moves the story along in a good and simple way. In this case instead of moving the story along I feel as if your plot got pile drived into bedrock. Go back figure out how the PPGs will fix their problems themselves, then write about that. Much more interesting than having someone else fix all the problems

6533047 get it I get it I GET IT!!! I know, and I had absolutely NO control. The authors of the stories I crossed over with were dead set on destroying ANY FUCKING PLOT I came up with!

I can't even enjoy this... I don't want to continue this... I can't fix it because it's a crossover, and the other story wouldn't. I liked this stories pacing up until Iron Man.

I can't fix it. The Iron Man's author didn't ruin it that much but Alduiin? He destroyed ANY CHANCE I HAD AT A GOOD FIC!!!

So much so that I'm going to change something... Something that will fix this story of those two errors, but I'm keeping the Shadowpuff Girls.

6533548 hey man I didn't mean to sound so critical, and I can tell this has been bothering you. It sucks that this was out of your control. I hope you can move past this problem it would be a shame to lose a story that had this much promise.

6304055

So that is the changed ending then? Good to know. And it is probably better that way. It seemed rather extreme just to kill a lot of innocents all of a sudden. This really makes them look like the villains. And I doubt Blossom and Bubbles would have approved of it. If it were to happen like that, then, in my opinion, they would have gotten into a fight. Buttercup for wanting to let Celestia pay in such a cruel way and Blossom and Bubbles for disapproving of killing innocent ponies.

I'm also feeling sorry that you are losing your faith in such cooperative projects and hope I can at least restore some of it in the planned Lumen crossover. Ok, she goes into my story, so that is quite the other way around, but I still hope and try to give you enough leeway in it, so that this chapter will come out right to your own satisfaction! :twilightsmile:

6555853
I have been losing faith in it. I've also realized that it's only when I crossover with powerful beings, such as Alduiin and Jacob. All that Jacob and Aldy did was damage a dream now, but they actually did meet. Bubbles is still in the crystal, but Blossom is still in the real world as Shadow really did find them and help. The Powerpuff's share dreams, so there.

As for the Shadow Puffs and castle, they still appear in the real world because Jacob made them. But the castle is in another location as of now.

sorry about the crossover then

The story is doing good. But reading all the comments I see that this did not go the way you wanted. Sorry for you bro. Hope you can pick up the broken pieces and mend it to be a great story again. But what has me is this. Are you saying that this was a dream that Buttercup was having and if that is what I am getting form the comments then if you tell me, if you want to, is that Buttercup is hiding in the forest and Blossom is still on her way to get Bubbles?

I hop you can pull this back to what you want this story to be what you want and I will still keep my on your story for updates and new chapters.:twilightsmile::pinkiesmile:

6720333 It... Got out of sorts... Everything after Shadow Bonnie was a dream.

6720491 Ok. So when Blossom and Buttercup spit up at the Everfree to hide and recuse Bubbles. OK so Blossom has not meet Iron man but will meet him ok. Thank you for the making it clear to what is going on.:pinkiehappy: Good luck.

Ouch, that many dragons destroying one city, isn't that a tad bit overkill?

I can imagine one dragon singing burn baby burn well one is doing nonstop fire breath also ALL OF MY YES

7040069 for the story the fact on crossovers are handling and the fact they have a entire rave on their side now good job keep it up (sorry if any parts of this is wrong like the reply thing getting used to it never used a system like this before)

When is the next chapter coming out?

Comment posted by Grizzly Nation deleted Sep 4th, 2016

6444948 War what a strange thing sometimes fighting over the smallest thing like Troy and Greece they fought over a woman REALLY! anyway I hope we meet in the war.

7124088 *Very slowly pokes you with a stick to see if you are twitching or dead. Making sure to aim for the middle of the side with the very pointy stick*

7671093 Just making sure you were still there plus I was bored and wanted to poke something with a stick. Also GO MUFFIN EMPIRE *runs away with an army of blueberry muffins.*

7942521 Need someones help to finish it, then I'll make a sequel with a better story...

7943706
Help finish it? You mean like an editor or someone to give you ideas.

7943722 The latter. A co-writer if you will.

8442865
I'm planning on soft rebooting it.

Login or register to comment