• Published 27th Apr 2015
  • 3,963 Views, 172 Comments

A Forsaken Transhuman - Brony Parasite



Sometimes, the people we think we lost a long time ago, are not as lost as we think. Buttercup seeks to find her brother no matter what, even if its been a thousand years since she last saw him.

  • ...
31
 172
 3,963

One Green, One Red, And One Blue

{Amber's POV}

[1000 Years Ago]

"Hurry up! We're gonna be late!" I yelled. Lee got out of the car as best he could, what with... the accident…

"Give me a second!" Lee retorted, rubbing his head in pain, "I can hardly hear!"

Oh... I still haven't learned... About a year ago, Lee was having eye surgery... it didn't end well. He couldn't really see, and most of his life outside of school was on his computer. One good thing came out of it: us.

We used to fight. I hated him, he hated me... not much to say, other than we never got along. Until the accident. We haven't left each others side except for sleep, and the classes we don't have together.

I shook my head, he hated it when I got sad for him.

"Okay, let me see..." I tugged at his mask I made, and I used a knife to cut a hole on the left side, "Better?"

Lee tapped the car a couple times, making a quiet noise. He nodded.

His steps were loud as he walked past me, "Ready sis?"

"Hell yeah!" I jumped into the air while throwing my hand into the sky like an anime.

Lee chuckled, "Hurry up then!"

I ran up to him, looking his costume over. He was wearing a Venom costume that looked well made if I do say so myself. I was wearing a Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi Buttercup dress, like the classic suit!
---------

I looked around. And. It.. Was... AWESOME!!!

So many people in different costumes! From Golden Freddy(Who scared me.), to that group with Revan, Bastila, and a female Lich(I think I had a classes with them...), to Gunvolt, and, and…

It was so amazing I couldn't think straight!

"Lets go buy something!" Lee yelled, trying to be heard over the mass amounts of cosplayers, but I heard him.

Smiling, I replied, "Okay, what about that guy!"

------

We were tired, all the stuff we bought, and all the talking we did drained all my strength.

The most memorable things(And the only things on us) whereas followed, Lee got Agent Venom Dual Pistols, and a necklace with a Scythe on it! I got a green and black one strapped backpack, with a green blanket inside it(You get what I mean?)!

I spotted two venders on either side of the walkway. They looked like they were smiling at each other, but it was hard to see, since they wore costumes that were covering most of their faces. The one had two girls dressed as Bubbles and Blossom. 'How weird...'

They seemed to be the same thing, the Resident Evil Merchant, yet one was a woman, and the other was a man. 'Gender switcher couple.' I deduced.

I saw something I was interested in, while Lee saw something he wanted.

Lee ran over to the man, and asked, "How much for the Scythe!?"

The male merchant chuckled, "Two hundred."

Lee deflated, and my heart was throbbing.

"But," The female began, "If you buy this Hammer, Octi doll, and bow, then it would be one hundred."

Lee took off his mask, his bottom lip quivering, 'Damn it. And I'm the younger one...' I sighed, "Fine, only because I know you like Scythes..."

I walked over to the female Merchant, with fifteen bucks in hand. I looked to the other girls.

"Hey, I'm not complaining! My name is Tara, and this is my sister Mable." The girl dressed as Blossom said, gesturing to herself, then to the one dressed as Bubbles.

"Names Amber." I replied.

Mable smiled, "Nice to meet you!"

'Gosh, she sounded just like the real Bubbles.'

We handed the female Merchant our cash, and she took it. I heard a whoop from Lee behind me. I turned and saw the back of Lee, before he screamed in pain. I tried running to him, but I felt a jolt a pain. I passed out, listening to the pained cries of my brother.

My heart broke. And I passed out.

---------
{Buttercup's POV}

I felt a cold chill pass over my body. I shivered, turning over in the bed I was in.

'Bed?'

I opened my eyes and sat up, quickly covered up my exposed body.

"Where are my clothes!?" I whisper/shouted, looking over my bandaged form.

I was only in my underwear, but the bandages covered up my... other parts…

I was also in a bed, which I almost fit in because of my height.

I heard the sound of talking, so I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. The door to the room opened, and I decided to listen.

"Yes, I cleaned its clothes off of all that dreadful blood." A snobbish sounding pony said. 'It!? Realy!'

"Oh, please don't call her an it, Rarity... She has feelings... I think..." A meek voice said.

The snob sighed, "Oh, you are probably darling, I'm being judging again."

The meek one's voice seemed to traveled as she continued, "Let me just take her temperature, then we can go to the spa." I felt a hoof press on my forehead, it felt cool and calming, almost like it was the perfect tempeh.

"Well, she seems fine. I guess we can go..." The weak voice left my side, and I heard the door close. 'Okay, snobby and shy, took my clothes and cleaned them, and I think she... checked me...'

I shivered, someone else seeing... my... stuff…

I shook that thought out of my head, choosing to take in my surroundings. I opened my eyes and looked around. It seemed wood, and very... Nature. Don't make fun of my! I don't know what to call it.

Whatever. I slid out of bed and planted my feet on the floor.

'Coldcoldcoldcoldcoldcold!!!'

I jumped into the air, my powers keeping me up.

I hover over the area, in search of my clothes. They were sitting on a chair folded haphazardly. I put my bra on first, more of a trainer. I put on the socks, then the green dress, and finally the shoes. I walked over to what I assume is the bathroom. I see the bare necessities, but my only goal is the mirror.

I see my reflection, a young girl with black hair and green eyes. All the blood cleaned, yet I still see red.

'I miss them... I hope their okay...'

Author's Note:

Yep, I'll have the whole group.

Don't you just love me?:derpytongue2: