• Published 9th May 2015
  • 2,488 Views, 128 Comments

A New Dimension, A New Threat - ZeroChill



After Arceus's exodus, a pair of scientist twins and their allies find themselves stranded in an alien dimension as Pokemon. Uniting with the residents of a futuristic Equestria, they shall tackle a new threat.

  • ...
18
 128
 2,488

PreviousChapters Next
Old Memories, New Ways

Lith sat on her bed, looking into the figurine of a cat in her paws and gazing at it with longing desire. She sighed. Jasmine walked into her room with her eyes lidded in sadness.

“Lith, you haven’t shown up today for roll call. Actually, you haven’t shown up in H.O.R.S.E. at all today. Is everything all right?” She said, walking into the room and sitting by her side.

“How did you get in, Jasmine?” Lith asked, glancing towards her.

“Mono lent me his card so that I can come inside. Now tell me what is on your mind.” Jasmine explained.

“I miss my parents very much. I can’t help but feel that if I had not pushed my dad to get my mom for the surprise anniversary party Mono and I prepared, they would still be alive today.” Lith said.

“You know you could not have foreseen your parents getting into that car accident that day. Nobody did.” Jasmine comforted.

“I know… but my father was so exhausted from having to help Mono and dealing with the situations after that case that I believe that it was my fault.”

“Lith, you need to stand up to the shadows of your past. You have grown to be a beautiful and intelligent woman. You have shown that you are very capable as a Pokémon and nobody will ever hate you for what happened. Now, you just need to learn that it wasn’t your fault.” Jasmine advised.

“But-“

“Don’t give me any ‘buts’, Lith. Just listen to me and smile. Look at the positives of your life. We’re all here and you even made some new friends!”

Lith flashed a weak smile.

“I know, Jasmine. Thanks for cheering me up.”

“I’m always here to cheer you up when you’re down. Now, how about you go into H.O.R.S.E. to do a civilian quest? Spending time with others is definitely your strong suit.”


Holograms covered an entire board the size of a household roof with requests. Several Equusians garbed in uniforms downloaded each hologram into their watches, reading them from there.

Lith walked into the area, eyeing the various H.O.R.S.E. members wandering throughout the hub area. She walked up to the front desk, where a brown-feathered griffon with a gray head, green eyes and a cheerful smile sat.

“Welcome to the Civilian Division of H.O.R.S.E. You must be one of the new members that everyone here is talking about.” She said.

“What does everyone say about us?” Lith asked.

“Some of the discussions I’ve heard were mixed. Some say that your group lives up to the hype, some say that they still don’t trust you. Mainly, everyone says that you will all leave a deep impact in our organization. But, don’t mind the naysayers. My name is Sharp Beak, and I’ll be your receptionist during your time here.” Sharp Beak responded.

“Greetings, Sharp Beak. My name is Lith, and my partner recommended that I come here to do a civilian quest?”

“Jasmine, right? Yeah, she came by here earlier and actually selected a quest for me to hold on to for you.”

Sharp Beak flashed her watch, cueing Lith to do the same thing. The light from Sharp Beak’s watch transferred over to Lith’s watch. A hologram appeared above it.

“Hmmm… it seems like the quest is from the local orphanage, and it is to cheer up a depressed child there?” Lith asked.

“That’s right. I don’t know why she chose that quest for you, but no one wanted to take it. So, I held it on for you.” Sharp Beak responded.

Lith smiled, shutting off her watch.

“I’ll take the quest. Is there anything I need to do to show that I’ve taken it?”

“Nothing much. The only thing that is asked for is a signature on the request from the client or the next of kin if the client is unavailable for some reason upon its completion.”

“That shouldn’t be too hard, and it shouldn’t also be hard to cheer up a child.”

“Trust me, Lith; many H.O.R.S.E. agents tried this request, but none have been able to complete it. But, you have a different aura about you. I’m sure you’ll do fine.” Sharp Beak stated, filing her nails with a laser.


Lith walked down the populated streets of Neo Canterlot, eyeing the directions to her destination.

“Alright, so the orphanage should be just three blocks away if I take these directions.”

“Or, you can skip into the alleyways and cut it down to one block.”

Lith eyed to the source of the voice, seeing a smiling Apple Bloom by her side.

“Apple Bloom, right?” She asked.

“You remembered! So, I heard you’re gonna go to the orphanage to do a request.” Apple Bloom responded.

“How did you-“

“I kind of followed you.”

Lith smacked her forehead with her left paw and sighed.

“So… is there a reason why you are following me?”

“Well, I’m doing a bit of on-the-job shadowing. I’m gonna to be a H.O.R.S.E. agent someday, so I might as well see how a real H.O.R.S.E. agent does her job.” Apple Bloom explained.

“Couldn’t you find another agent to shadow? What I’m doing is kind of mundane.”

“I’ve never seen you do a civilian request, so I really want to see how a newbie handles one.”

“So you want to see me fail is what you are saying?” Lith asked in a flat, but aggravated tone.

“Don’t word it like that! I just want to see what mistakes agents shouldn’t make and learn from them.”

“So you want to see me fail?”

“…Maybe.” Looking away from Lith, Apple Bloom uttered out in a quiet voice.

Lith smiled and pat Apple Bloom on her shoulder.

“It’s alright if you want to see me fail, Apple Bloom. What’s not alright is causing me to fail just to see me fail. As long as you don’t do that, then we’ll be as right as rain.”

“You’re pretty cool about me saying that, Lith. Most other agents would just scream at me for bringing that up.”

Lith shrugged her shoulders.

“I’ve had my own failures to contend with. One more isn’t going to hurt me if I learn from it. Besides, you’re still getting a learning experience from it regardless, right?”

“I guess so. Oh, hey! There’s the orphanage!” Apple Bloom called out, pointing to a metallic building with a hologram jetting out on the side reading ‘San Fruta’s Home for Orphaned Children’.

Lith looked in her watch, her eyes jetting open upon seeing her marker close to the destination.

“I guess that actually was a shortcut! We made it early. Now, let’s go see the client.”

Outside the building stood a silver-coated donkey with a brown mane and brown eyes. She looked at Lith and Apple Bloom, smiling and galloping up to them.

“You must be the agent who took my request!” She said.

“My name is Lith, and you must be Chili Spice if I read your request correctly. Also, don’t mind the filly here because she is just shadowing me. Is that alright?” Lith asked.

“It’s all fine, mija. It’s what I say; ‘Mas amigas es mejor que cero do digo’.” Chili Spice replied in a cheerful voice.

“So, may I see the child?”

“Of course you may. I’ll bring you to his room.”


Within the halls of the orphanage lied giggling Equusian children running from room to room, playing with toys, giggling and talking with each other.

“Wow! I usually thought that orphanages were supposed to be grim and scary.” Lith commented, bringing about a headshake from Chili Spice.

“And why would I do that? An orphanage is supposed to be a home for children that have no family. If it doesn’t feel like a good home, then you might as well lock them behind a prison. I make sure that I am a good parental figure for a good number of the future of Neo Canterlot.”

“I take back my statement, Chili Spice. It’s kind of hard to not think badly about orphanages since I was almost placed in one with my brother.”

“It’s all good, mija. It’s a very bad stereotype that mi bisabuela wanted to stop when founding this orphanage.”

The group walked upon a closed door. Chili Spice knocked on it, causing it to lift open. Behind the doorway a sea-green-coated pegasus colt with an aqua blue mane and tail. His body and blue eyes were tinted in gray and a perpetual frown existed upon his face.

“Hello there.” The colt responded in a deadpan voice.

“Hi! My name is Apple Bloom!” Apple Bloom introduced, extending her right hoof forward.

“When I say ‘Hello there’, I mean ‘get out of here’.” The colt responded, inviting a chilling feeling into Apple Bloom’s body.

“Well aren’t you rude?”

“Why shouldn’t I be? I lost my parents and nobody likes me anyways.”

The door shut closed. Lith looked towards Chili Spice with a frown on her face.

“Has he always been like this?”

“Sí. Jetstream Rush is always this depressed when he first came here. His crying was inconsolable, but then he just stopped. Since then, he’s been in this mood for two years.” Chili Spice explained.

“Wait, ‘two years’? But, didn’t the invasion start ten years ago?” Lith asked.

“Manehatten was one of the last cities to be evacuated because none of the aliens were attacking it. But, the aliens attacked and Jetstream Rush’s parents died trying to make sure he fled. I have a feeling that he still blames himself for what happened that day.”

“…You know what? I want to talk with Jetstream Rush right now. I want to make him happy, not because it’s my mission to, but because I see a little bit of himself in me.”

Saying these words, Lith stomped towards the door with renewed vigor and knocked her right paw on it. The door opened, revealing a depressed Jetstream Rush behind it.

“Oh, it’s you. What do you want?”

“Do you want to just talk?” Lith asked.

Jetstream Rush shrugged his shoulders and walked onto his twin-sized bed, letting the door be open. Lith walked into the room and the door shut behind her.

“I’ll give you five minutes to talk with me.” Jetstream Rush said in a hurried tone.

Lith sat by Jetstream Rush’s side in the bed.

“So Chili Spice tells me that your parents died trying to save you. Is that right?”

Jetstream Rush looked away, shaking his head.

“You wouldn’t understand.”

“You mean the fact that you hate yourself for letting your parents die? Or is it because you believed that you were the reason your parents died? Perhaps it’s because you actually thought your parents would make it and you would live a happy life for them?” Lith prodded, making Jetstream Rush wince with each item.

“H-how did you know about that last part?” He asked.

“Because I lost my parents when I was at the age you lost yours, and I hated myself for inadvertently causing their deaths. I still had my twin and my Pokémon, but it doesn’t make it any less painful that they would be alive today if it wasn’t for me rushing my father to pick up my mother from work for their anniversary party.” Lith explained, pulling out her cat figurine from her bag.

“What is that?” Glancing at the object, Jetstream Rush asked in a peppery voice.

“It’s something that I brought from a store in the city. It reminds me of the gift I gave to my father before he died.”

“Can… can I see it?”

Lith handed the figurine to Jetstream Rush, who examined the figurine with interest. A shadow of a smile appeared on his face.

“Look at the craftsmanship on this! It’s made out of cast iron. You don’t see that anymore nowadays.”

“It is wonderfully crafted, is it not? I guess I was allured to the craftsmanship of this object.” Lith said.

Jetstream Rush handed the figurine back to Lith, who took it and placed it in her bag.

“You are powerful, right?” He asked.

“Ummm… I can say that I am a bit of a powerhouse. Why do you ask?” Lith responded.

“The mecha that killed my parents; it’s still in Manehatten. I want you to destroy it.” Jetstream Rush requested.

“That’s a bit out of the request, Jetstream. I mean, destroying one mecha is not an easy feat alone. On top of that, a mecha that is still wandering around Manehatten sounds much more powerful than the invasion mechas a few days ago.”

“Please! Seeing the physical representation of my sorrow and depression being toppled over will make me happy!”

“I’m sorry, Jetstream Rush, but there are certain protocols I have to take so that I may take such a huge mission. I’m sorry.”

Jetstream Rush stared at Lith with an intense glare. He pointed at the doorway with ferocious motion.

“Out. Now!”

“But-“

“Now!”

Lith stood up from the bed and walked out with a frown on her face. She looked back and opened her mouth, but stopped and continued walking forward. Chili Spice and Apple Bloom looked upon the distraught Lith with frowns on their faces.

“I take it you didn’t cheer him up?” Chili Spice asked.

“I was close… he was actually smiling, but he wanted me to take out a mecha at the outskirts of Manehatten. I rejected his request.”

“Why did you do that? I’m sure you can take out a mecha by yourself.” Apple Bloom questioned.

“That’s not an easy thing to do, especially since said mecha was responsible for the annihilation of Manehatten.” Lith responded.

“You actually got him to smile?!” Chili Spice shouted. “That’s the closest anyone had gotten to cheering him up, and he does sound like he has more emotion in his voice. Would you mind if I kept your contact number, Lith? If he’s open for talking again, you’ll be the first I’ll notify.”

“It would be my honor, Chili Spice.”

Lith and Chili Spice held out their watches and pressed a red button on them. A symbol shaped like a cellphone appeared on both of their screens.

“You are still welcome to come by anytime, mija. There are plenty of children here that would love to see beings such as yourselves.”

“We’re leaving, Apple Bloom.” Lith said.

Apple Bloom frowned, following Lith outside.


Lith wandered the streets of Neo Canterlot, looking down on the ground with a dull shine on her eyes.

“I’m sorry you didn’t learn much from me, Apple Bloom. I wasn’t sure if I made a mistake or not.” But, no voice responded to her. “Giving me the silent treatment for abandoning the colt, Apple Bloom?”

Lith glanced to her side and saw that Apple Bloom was not around. Her lungs petrified with fear.

“Apple Bloom? Apple Bloom!” She called out, running towards every conceivable angle in the area. She raised her watch to her face and imputed a series of buttons on in. Chili Spice’s head came up over the watch, who began breathing in quick successive strokes. “Chili Spice! Is Apple Bloom at the orphanage?!”

“No, but there is even worse news; Jetstream Rush is missing!”

Lith’s reality shattered in black upon hearing Chili Spice’s words. She shook her head.

“There is only one possible place those two could have gone to. I’ll contact you when I find them in safe condition, Chili Spice.”

“¡Por favor llamame cuando tú las buscas!” Chili Spice called out.

“I’m sorry, but what?”

“Just find them!”

Chili Spice’s head disappeared from the watch. Lith imputed another series of commands in her watch, bringing up Applejack’s head.

“You better have a good reason for calling me, Lith. I’m trying to find Apple Bloom, and a buggy went missing!”

“That’s the thing, Applejack; I know where Apple Bloom is, but I need your help.”


Jetstream Rush soared through the gray clouds in the sky, shredding the air around him. A bridge leading into an island of ruined buildings and structures appeared in the horizon. He inhaled a gust of air and descended upon the bridgeway.

“It took you long enough.”

He looked to his side, seeing a smirking Apple Bloom by the side of the bridge.

“How did you get here so fast?” He asked with a higher tone.

“I took a buggy to get here without anypony’s permission. I know my way around these things.” Apple Bloom responded, holding a black square in her hoof.

“Aren’t you a little young to be driving?”

“Yep, but I don’t care. What matters is that you came here for the mecha, right?”

“And you’re here to stop me from finding it?” Jetstream Rush asked with an interrogative tone.

“The opposite, really. I wanna help you fight that mecha to help stand me out from the other children at H.O.R.S.E. and be an agent faster.” Apple Bloom explained.

Jetstream Rush walked across the bridge, looking back towards Apple Bloom.

“If you are helping me, then we should go together. Working as a duo will make things easier for us.”

“Now you’re speaking my tongue!”

Apple Bloom and Jetstream Rush eyed the decaying and broken stones and metals across the entire cityscape. The streets were littered in debris, broken glass and the lamps from street lights. The windows in the buildings were shattered open, revealing empty darkness inside of the buildings. The signs littering the streets had faded lettering and coloring. Apple Bloom moved her head with a nervous shake in her spine.

“This place doesn’t feel too nice to be in…”

“This used to be my home. To see it in ruins like this is horrible.” Jetstream Rush said.

“To think this used to be one of the busiest cities in all of Equestria. Now, it just looks like-“

“A ghost town? It pretty much is at this point, and it’s all due to that exo that descended upon here two years ago. That exo took everything away from me, so I really don’t mind seeking it out in an attempt to destroy it myself.”

“Adults can be useless since they all have to follow the rules to do something simple like destroying a mecha. I mean, how hard could it be to destroy one mecha?”

A loud thud reverberated behind Apple Bloom and Jetstream Rush. The two of them craned their necks slowly with stunned movement, and their jaws dropped at the source of the noise; a gray and purple mecha the size of a skyscraper stood right behind them. Its armor pulsed with red electricity moving through its veins.

“Wow… it’s bigger than I last remembered.” Jetstream Rush stuttered out, pointing at it with a shaking hoof.

That’s the mecha? I didn’t expect it to look so big… or intimidating!” Apple Bloom shouted.

The mecha’s visor flashed in a black color, and it aimed its large arms towards the two children.

“I think now would be a good time to run!” Jetstream Rush screamed, running the opposite direction of the mecha. Apple Bloom sprinted behind him.

“Hey, what’s the big deal?! Weren’t you gonna fight it?” She chastised.

“Less talking, more running!” Panting, Jetstream Rush ordered.

The mecha bent its knees close to the ground and leaped into the sky, disappearing in it.

“Did we get away from it?” Apple Bloom asked, looking behind her.

The mecha dropped in from the sky in the ground in front of the duo, shattering it. They clenched their teeth with their pupils contracting in fear, stumbling backwards.

“Oh no, we’re gonna die!” Apple Bloom shouted. Jetstream Rush frowned and looked away from her.

“Apple Bloom, I want to apologize for being rude to you. If I knew that I was going to die next your side in the hands of this machine, I would have never said a word.”

“Apology accepted, Rush, but that still doesn’t mean that we aren’t dead!”

The both of them embraced each other, shutting their eyes and facing away from the mecha. A crackle of lightning vibrated their eardrums and the noise of metal scratching sounded throughout the area. The duo opened their eyes and looked towards the mecha, whose shoulder was chipped and smoking.

“It looks like we made it on time.” Lith said, running into the scene with Applejack and Rarity behind them. Applejack ran towards Apple Bloom, embracing her torso.

“You had me so worried, Apple Bloom! What were you thinking of when you were stealing a buggy and driving off to such a dangerous area?!” She shouted.

“What possessed you to leave the care of that sweet donkey who took you in to fight a hopeless battle against that monstrosity?!” Rarity scolded.

“It’s alright, girls. These two obviously learned that it is wrong to sneak out of the city to try to face something like this.” Lith responded. “Right now, we have to make sure they are safe by destroying this mecha.”

Applejack sprinted towards the mecha and leaped a grand distance into the air. The shoes on her front hooves sparked with purple electricity. She knocked her right front hoof into the leg of the mecha, denting the armor and knocking it backwards.

Rarity’s horn flashed in a light blue color. A large spike from the earth rose up underneath the mecha, striking it between the legs. Lith hopped off of Rarity and leaped towards its face, unleashing a series of Magical Leaf strikes that cut its visor.

The mecha aimed its arms towards Rarity and fired a storm of lasers from its arms, pelting her coat and the spire underneath it. It looked down upon Applejack and kicked her towards Rarity, knocking over the two mares. Its fits unscrewed and then launched towards Lith, hitting her square in the chest.

Lith winced, but flipped back onto her legs. The mecha launched another fist towards her. With her eyes flashing, she grabbed the fist through her Psychic, grinding it to dust.

Rarity stood up from the ground, conjuring a storm of shards from the ground that swarmed into the open wrist on the mecha. The mecha’s wrist tore open, revealing spraying electricity and wires inside.

Applejack stood up from the ground, seeing the mecha’s ruined wrist. She looked back into the buggy, eyeing a red box with a large hole in the center. Her stare tightened.

“Lith, Rarity, keep that mecha distracted. I’m gonna blast it to kingdom come with our special rocket.”

Lith and Rarity nodded, facing the mecha once more. Rarity shot boulder after boulder into the mecha’s visor while Lith shot Signal Beams into its chest. Applejack placed the rocket over her shoulder and aimed it at the moving wrist. She clenched her teeth and hit the button on the side. A green and red rocket fired out of the launcher and into the wrist of the mecha.

The rocket navigated its way through the tight corridors of metal, twisting and turning away from the walls and narrow areas. Within its line of sonar was a red core that pulsed with energy. It locked onto the signal, drilled its way into the core and exploded.

The mecha became engulfed with flames from its inside. Literal fires burst through its armor. It then exploded into multitudes upon multitudes of pieces, leaving it as nothing but a smoldering pile of scraps.

“Yeehaw! Worked like a charm!” Applejack called out, rearing her front legs.

“Marvelous explosive technology, Applejack. You weren’t bad yourself, Lith.” Rarity complimented.

“Thank you very much, Rarity. Right now, I’m just glad that the children are safe.”

Applejack looked towards Apple Bloom and Jetstream Rush, who looked away from Applejack and shivered.

“The two of you have lots of explainin’ to do when we get back to H.O.R.S.E. But…”

Applejack smiled and brought the both of them in for a hug.

“We’re… we’re not in trouble?” Apple Bloom asked with a wary voice.

“You two are in trouble, but all that matters right now is that you are safe.” Applejack responded.

Jetstream Rush wriggled out of Applejack’s grasp and walked over to Lith with a frown on his face and his head looking away from her.

“Lith, I’m sorry about how I acted. I was a fool to come over here by myself in order to attack a mecha. But, when I saw you and heard your story and saw just how strong you were, I thought I could do the same thing like you did and fight the shadows of my past. But… my hooves got kind of cold and I seriously thought I was going to die.”

Lith kneeled down to Jetstream Rush’s head level and stroked his mane.

“Admittedly, what you did was very foolish. But, it is very understandable for you to feel that way. Next time, you should learn how to pick your battles.”

She rummaged through her bag and pulled out a framed photo of Jetstream Rush with a lime green-coated pegasus stallion with a soft green mane and blue eyes and a marine blue-coated pegasus mare with a soft blue mane and green eyes.

“Is that… you found this for me?” Jetstream Rush asked.

“To be honest, this photo was just poking out of a pile of debris when we came in here. But, when I saw your face, I knew that I had to pick it up. And, here.”

Lith pulled out her figurine of a cat and placed it in Jetstream Rush’s right hoof, cupping it.

“You’re giving me this? But… why Lith?”

“Because… I see myself inside of you. You carry pain within your heart from losing your parents and I want this to be your reminder that you will never be alone, Jetstream. Whenever you are feeling sad or lonely, I want you to look at this and think of me.”

Jetstream Rush’s eyes watered and his face strained to keep his tears dammed. He rubbed his left hoof over his eyes, wiping the tears away. He hugged Lith and sobbed over her shoulder. Lith returned the hug, rocking him with a gentle motion.

“Let it out, Jetstream. Let out the sadness you’ve kept in your heart for these years.”

With these words ushering into his soul, Jetstream Rush wailed in a loud voice.


Lith, Apple Bloom and Jetstream Rush approached Chili Spice, who galloped over to Jetstream Rush and hugged him by his neck.

“¡Mijo! Where have you been? You had me so worried!” Chili Spice asked.

“I’m sorry, Chili Spice… for giving you such a hard time all these years.”

Chili Spice’s ears perked up at Jetstream Rush’s words. She looked into his eyes, his coat and his mane and tail; in them, she saw that they were void of their gray overtones and, instead were replaced with radiance.

“Is that… a smile I see?” She asked.

Smiling, Jetstream Rush nodded. From a satchel tied around his upper left front leg, he pulled out the figurine and the framed photo.

“Lith and her friends not only saved Apple Bloom and me, but Lith actually found my family photo and destroyed the mecha!”

Chili Spice looked up into Lith’s eyes with a smile.

“Lith, I don’t know what to say. But, I should start by saying this; muchos gracias por ayudar Jetstream Rush con su depreción.”

“Ummmm… I still have no idea what you are saying.”

“I’m saying thank you! You’ve done what no others were capable of doing! You actually brought a genuine smile onto Jetstream Rush’s face! This makes me so happy that I could throw a fiesta for all the children in the orphanage!”

“Lith, Apple Bloom; can I ask you something?”

“Of course you can, Jetstream. You can ask us anything.” Lith responded with a vivid smile and a gentle tone.

“If it is alright, can I see you two again some other time this week? I really like being around you to.”

“I’d love to!” Apple Bloom shouted out, cueing mystified stares from Lith and Chili Spice. She blushed. “I mean, I can always have another friend to hang out with, especially a fellow orphan.”

“So… are you available on Friday?”

“I don’t think so. My sis still has a punishment in mind for not staying home, stealing a buggy and going into dangerous territory.”

“Yikes. Well, I still want to see you again. I want to see if Chili Spice would let me see you at H.O.R.S.E. as well.”

“I can, but we still have to discuss your punishment, young mister. ¡¿Tú eres loco?! You nearly got yourself killed because of your depression!”

Jetstream Rush looked back towards Apple Bloom, flashing a coy smile and a luminescent blush on his face.

“Looks like I’ll have to see you again some other time, Apple Bloom and Lith.”

Lith hummed out a happy note, seeing Chili Spice and Jetstream Rush walk into the orphanage.

“Lith, what’s with that noise you’re making?” Apple Bloom asked in a pestered tone.

“It’s cute! It looks like Jetstream Rush has a crush on you.”

Apple Bloom’s face lit up red to a tomato’s shine.

“Ummm… yeah.”

“Awww, true love is what I see!”

“Please stop it, Lith. You’re embarrassing me.”

“But you two look so cute together! I can’t wait to hear the sorts of adventures you two will go on! I want to hear about eating a spaghetti dinner, and how you two have your first kiss!”

Apple Bloom shouted and shook her head.

“Please let Applejack punish me before Lith fills me with this gushy mushy lovey stuff, Deus.” She uttered out.


“So I have to spend the week apologizing and doing chores around the house?” Jetstream Rush whined.

“It is only fair for the trouble you caused everyone here, don’t you agree?” Chili Spice asked.

“…I guess. Can you still read me a bedtime story though? I really like the ones you tell.”

Chili Spice hummed and looked up into the ceiling. Then, she pat Jetstream Rush’s head and smiled.

“Of course I can do that. You did learn your lesson after all.”

“Also, Chili Spice; can you allow me to only be adopted by the agents of H.O.R.S.E.? I want to be a part of the organization that brought a smile onto my face.”

“I could also do that as well. Now, run along and get a start on your quehaceras.”

“Will do, Chili Spice!” Jetstream Rush stated, running towards the closet and taking out a broom and dustpan.

Chili Spice glanced towards the family photo and figurine on the table.

“Your boy is quite the troublemaker, Rising Cyclone and Starry Wind. But, he has a good heart underneath. With the heart you gave him, I'm sure he will accomplish his dreams.”

PreviousChapters Next