• Published 29th Apr 2015
  • 3,814 Views, 166 Comments

Team Harmony - Norwegian boy



What would happened if there had been more then 6 elements of harmony?

  • ...
30
 166
 3,814

No Tickets

“I ask again: what happen?”

“I keep telling you Rainbow Dash, I do not know what happen.” Rarity answered her.

The girls have the last 10 minutes tried to understand why Celestia hit me with a magic beam I stopped listening to them after a while, I just stood there and held Twilight’s necklace in my hand. Dash asked a good question: what happen? In the books it says that Celestia is a kind and good leader, she kind against ponies in Equestria and another species so why did she attacked me.

“Fox? Is everything okay?” I turned around and there stood Fluttershy.

“I’m okay Shy, don’t worry.” I gave her a smile.

“Are you sure? You weren’t hurt were you?” She had a worry expression.

“I’m sure, so stop worrying.”

“Ok, if you say so.”

She did not look convince but right now there were other things I to think about and that was to get out of this forest, so I headed for the exit but I did not get very far because Dash blocked my way.

“Where are you going?” Dash asked me.

“Home to the farm, I’m tired so I’m going to bed so if you’ll excuse me.” I tried to go around her but she just stood in my way. “Will you be so kind to move out of my way Dash?”

“Why are you so calm? princess Celestia just shot you and you are acting like nothing has happened.”

“Look Dash this has happened to me before so this is nothing new to me, now get the fuck out of my way.” She did not move. “Move Dash.” I could see that she was getting angry but right now I did not care. Thank goodness Sunset step inn.

“Fox is right, it’s been a long night and I think everypony is tired. I now I am.”

Dash was going to argue with what Sunset said but before she got the chance she yawned, she pointed a finger at me.

“This is not over, got it?”

She was trying to be threatening, I just rolled my eyes and walked past her. Well outside the girls started to talked again. AJ was the first to say something.

“I can’t believe that princess Celestia just attack Fox, he had done nothing wrong.”

“Maybe she has lost her mind?” OMG but Pinkie had a point, did I just agreed with what Pinkie said? God help me.

“I don’t think so Pinkie, I think it was because a fox was standing over her sister and she thought that he was going to eat her.” Fuck you Dash

I stopped listening to them eventually I was more concerned with my legs, they felt strange. I stomped my right foot hard on ground, I felt that but it is impossible. I found the nearest stone I could find sat down on it and took of my right shoe.

“Fox darling what are you doing?” Rarity asked me.

“My feet feel weird.”

“They are just feet, what’s the big deal?” I just ignored what Dash said.

When I finally got it off I could not believe what I saw, instead of metallic legs I now had normal legs. When I enlisted in to Cornelia air force I had to amputate my legs and now I got them back, I actually started to cry.

“Darling, is everything ok?”

“Yes, I have regained my legs.”

All except AJ looked at me like I had gone mad.

“You talk as if you had lost them.”

“I did Rarity, 21 years ago.”

“That’s crazy, if you lost your legs 21 years ago how can you even walk? It’s not possible, your lying.”

Typical Dash to ruined my moment, thank god for AJ.

“He’s not lying.” Everyone looked at her, they were trying to find out if she was lying or not.

“Seriously Applejack? Look at his legs he has not lost them.”

“Will you shut up Dash and let AJ explain, something tells me that you will not listen to me.” I looked at AJ and gave her permission to tell them.

“It happened about a month ago I was going to wake up Fox as usual and I went straight into his room without knocking and then I saw them, instead of normal legs he had something that looked like metal legs.”

I could see that no one believed her especially Dash.

“You expect me to believe what you just said?”

“You now I can’t lie Dash.”

“Don’t bother AJ.” I put on my both and stood up. “I don’t care that they don’t believe me or not, right now I want to get out of this forest.” I started to walk toward the bridge.

“What should we do with our necklace?” Sunset asked.

“My suggestion is hide them, hide them and do not tell anyone where you hide them.” Pinkie was about to say something. “Don’t you dear correct me Pinkie.”

“Why should we hide out necklaces?” Shy asked.

“Something tells me that we’re going to need them in the future and I don’t intend to give my or Sparkle’s to Celestia.” After I said that I got looks as if I have gone mad, Rarity was the first to say something.

“Why should we not give them to princess Celestai? She is the princess she can keep them safe.”

“Are you kidding me? She just attack me so how can you all trust her?” No one looked convinced by what I said except Sunset. “Serious? We’ve know each other for three months and none of you will listen to me? You know what? You five can do whatever you want, I don’t care anymore.” And with that said left them alone.

The girls just stood der with their thoughts, no one said anything for a while until Sunset said something.

“Fox’s right, we can’t give them to Celestia so I suggest that we listen to him and hide them.”

This did Dash not like. “Are you kidding me? Why should we not give them to princess Celestia?”

“Let me ask you something Dash when you grew up, you learned that Celestia was a kind ruler am I right?”

“Of course, we all did.”

“Okay then let me ask you this,” Sunset pointed at the castle. “if she is so kind ruler why did she attack Fox?” Dash tried to say something but nothing came out of her mouth, Sunset looked at the others but nobody said anything. “Thought so, now I’m going back to my house.”

Sunset stared to walked towards the bridge the others follow her except Pinkie, she stood the looking down at the ground Dash noticed that.

“Are you coming Pinkie?”

“I didn’t get to throw Luna a party.”

Dash just looked at her as she gone crazy. “What’s wrong with you Pinkie? Fox got attack by princess Celestia and all you care about is throwing a party? You now what? I give up.” Dash followed the others, Pinkie followed soon after.

When we finally came out of Everfree the Sun was already but Ii was too tired to care, I went straight to farm found my bed and fell asleep.

I don’t know how long I slept but the sun was up when I finally woke up according to Mac I had slept a whole day, AJ to. When he asked me what happened I promise him that I would tell him later, then came Sunset and want me come with her outside the town and here I thought I’d have a quiet day.

“Mind telling me why we are out here.”

Sunset had drag me outside Ponyville with my necklace, she was also wearing hers.

“Well, after I woke up when we got our necklace I notice some numbers on the glass on my helmet.”

“Display.” I told her.

“Excuse me?”

“It’s called display not glass.” I corrected her.

“Display, hmmm.” She just shrugged her shoulder. “Whatever, back to the point.” Just rolled my eyes of her answer. “When I woke up I saw some numbers on my ‘display’ and I’m pretty sure that you can read power level of others, that’s we are out her now to test it. Now activate your armor.”

This was not how I picture my day put it’s not like I have something better to do, so I did as the said I put it around my neck and pushed the Star Fox emblem. When I did I could fell something flow through me it made me feel uneasy, I can think about that later. As soon I my armor was around I could see numbers in my display, that’s pretty cool.

“This is fascinating.”

“What is?” I asked Sunset.

“I can actually read your power level it’s very low, strange.”

“It’s because I’m not a pony.”

“I guess that makes sense.”

Then she went in to science mode so I stopped listening to her so I decided to try out the armor myself, now what should I do? I now weapons. As soon as I thought that two guns appeared in my hands, now that’s cool.

“How did you do that?” Sunset asked me she was surprised that’s for sure.

“I just thought about weapons and the these appeared in my hands.”

“Amazing, somehow the armor is responding to the user thoughts. Where is my notebook? I need to write this down.” She then started to fumble in her backpack she had brought with her.

“You’re not going all egghead mode are you?” I asked with teasing in my voice and let me tell you she did not like that, she looked at me with anger in her eyes.

“Don’t call me ‘egghead,’ it’s bad enough that Dash calls me that I hate it.” It looked like she was ready to kill me.

I put up my hands in defends. “Take it easy Sunset, I was only joking.” Fortunately for me she calmed down.

“I know but what’s wrong with being smart?” She then looked at her hands. “I just liked to learned that’s all.”

“There’s nothing wrong that I liked to read as much as other’s, Dash just think that reading a book is ‘un cool’ as she puts it.” Sunset laughed a little of what I said.

“Your right, I should not let what Dash says affect me. I am who I am.”

“Wise words.” I was about to say something else then I noticed something on my display, it looked like a magic surge but it disappeared as quickly as it came. I looked around to see if I could find the source.

“What’s wrong Fox?” Sunset asked me.

“I don’t now, my display detect a magic surge put it’s gone.”

“My detected nothing, it’s probably nothing. Now let’s do more tests.”

I don’t know what that magic surge was but I will figure it out. The rest of the day we spent testing the armor, it could do a lot of things, weapons, communication, flight, now that last part got my attention.

When I finally arrived back at the farm the sun was setting, when I walked in front door I was AJ, Apple bloom, Mac and granny Smith sitting in the living room. Apple bloom waved at me.

“Hey Fox, Applejack was just telling us how she and Fluttershy, Pinkie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash and a unicorn by the name of Twilight Sparkle saved princess Luna.”

“No thanks, I’m too tired, I’m going straight to bed.”

And with that said I went to the second floor, well in my room I flop right on the bed. I could still hear AJ tell how she and five others saved prin…… wait a minute. Did Apple bloom just said AJ, Fluttershy, Pinkie, Rarity, Rainbow and Sparkle? What about me and Sunset? You know what I’m too tired to think right now, and then I fell asleep.

When I woke up the next morning I thought about what I heard the day before, did Apple bloom really say that AJ, Fluttershy, Pinkie, Rarity, Dash and Sparkle saved Luna? Maybe I was so tired that I was hearing things, I can think about this after breakfast. I did my morning routine, ate breakfast and went to the train station. I tend to go there to see who comes too Ponyville and who leaves town.

I sat there on a bench watching ponies go on and off the train wondering where they came from and where they are going then I felt someone sit down beside me, I looked to my right and there sat the chief of Ponyville train station.

“Still trying to guess where the ponies are going and coming from?” He asked me.

“Yeah, in the past hour I seen parents, couples and old ponies go on the train and go of wondering where they are going or where they came from.”

“Some of them came from Manehattan.”

“I know that but where did they came from before that, maybe they came from a land outside Equestria to try their luck here.” The chief just shook his head.

“If you say so Fox, now if you will excuse me the train from Canterlot is coming.” And with that he went to the trains station main building.

It did not take long before the train arrived at the station, there were not many who went on and off the train but there was one pony that got my attention. Twilight Sparkle. When she saw me, she gave me a look that looked like she wanted to cut me up and it’s was creeping me out.

“Is it something you want Twilight Sparkle?”

“Amazing, a fox that walk on two legs and can talk” Excuse me. “and how do you now my name, this is the first time I seen you.” What the hell?

“What do you mean that ‘this is the first time you seen me’? We defeat Nightmare Moon with 6 other ponies, my name is Fox McCloud and we met two days ago.”

“Well Fox McCloud it’s true I defeat Nightmare Moon two days I got help from five ponies not six and I don’t remember you helping us, now if you will excuse me I going to the library.”

With that she left me alone but she did not notice that I was just dumbstruck by what she just said, how can she not remember me? What’s going on? There’s only one pony who can help me finding the answer and that’s Sunset, but before I go to her I have six other places I have to visit I got up and walk back to the farm.

It took me around 30 minutes to visit AJ and the others I also visit Cheerilee to hear story and let me tell you it was weird, when I arrived at library I could hear someone argument.

“I’m telling you I’m not moving out of the library, it my home.” That’s Sunset.

“Princess Celestia told me that no one lived here and that I could live her, get out.” Sparkle.

I don’t know what’s going on in there put I should stop it. When I walk in I could see Sunset and Sparkle arguing their faces were inches apart and they were ready to use magic, I stepped between them to try to break them apparat. Let me tell you they are stronger then they look.

“Will you two stop this already, you two are going to destroy Ponyville if this continues.”

“I’ll stop as soon as this ‘teacher’s pet’ get into her thick skull that I live here.” I could see that Sparkle did not like that.

“I told you to stop calling me that I’m not a ‘teacher’s pet’.”

Their horns began to glow again. “ENOUGH BOTH OF YOU.” That got their attention. “You two are acting like two five years old children that is fighting over the last ice cream, why won’t you both take a deep breath and let’s talk about this ass adult’s. Alright?”

Both of them took a deep breath and managed to calm down. “Good. Now Sparkle you can start.”

“I was sent to Ponyville to study friendship by princess Celestia.” Study friendship? Really? “And she told me that I could live in Golden Oaks Library,” Then she pointed at Sunset. “then I find out that she lives here.”

“Really? That’s it? That’s is all fuss is about?”

“Well yes, she is not supposed to live here I’m am.”

That mad Sunset angry. “I’m not supposed to live her? This is my home I have lived here for three years and I am not going to let you kick me out.”

Again their horns began to glow. “That’s enough, both of you stop it right now.” I looked at Sparkle. “Listen her Twilight you said that you were sent her by the princess and I’m guessing that you are her personal student, I’m I correct?”

“That’s right.”

“Now, let’s say that you kick out Sunset out of here what would that do to the princess reputation.”

She cooked her head to the side. “What do you mean.”

“What do you think the newspaper will read tomorrow? ‘Princess Celestia’s student throws out local librarian from her home’, you’re supposed to study friendship and right now you are not doing well.”

Her eyes widened when I said the. “You’re right, she will think I have failed her and she probably send me back to magic kindergarten I can let that happen.” Me and Sunset looked and wonder what just happened and then she stared to hyperventilate, she actually had trouble breathing.

I grape her shoulders. “Sparkle look at me.” That was difficult when head went side to side, only one thing to do.

SMACK.

Yes, I slapped her in the face, I don’t usually hit a female but she was completely hysterical. Both of them was shocked that I did that.

“Are you going to listen to me now?”

“Did you just slap me in face?”

“I did that because you did not want to listen, now I suggest that you rent a room at the local hotel in this town and we can take about this tomorrow.”

Sparkle nodded. “You right I’m a little tired after the train ride, I think I need good night rest.” With that said she walked out the library.

I turned my attention towards Sunset. “You okay?” I asked her.

She sat down on the couch. “I’m been better, thanks by the way.”

I sat down on one of the chair right of couch. “Don’t mention it, so what happened?”

Sunset too a deep breath. “I was reading a book when Twilight came in and said that Celestia had given her the right to live her, then I said that I lived her and then one thing led to another. I’m just glad that you arrived when you did or thing could have gone relay messy, why are you her?”

“I need your help, something is very wrong, AJ and the others don’t remember that you and I was part of saving Luna.”

She looked at me with a confuse expression. “Are you drunk?”

My mouth almost fell to the ground when I heard that. “No I’m not drunk, I visited all of them before I came her and I’m telling you they don’t remember that you or me was there and that’s not all Cheerilee told me that I was with her after Nightmare appeared with I wasn’t, I’m telling you something is wrong.” I swear if she says that I’m drunk again I’m slapping her too.

Sunset put a hand under her chin. “That’s strange, five ponies that don’t remember anything and there’s Cherilee that remember that you were with her witch you weren’t. Interesting.” Then she closed her eyes, that means she is thinking and let me tell you don’t EVER disturb her when she is thinking like this. Let’s just say that Pinkie got to experience what happened if you disturb her. “Fox.” She opened her eyes. “I need you to get your element.”

“Why do I need to do that?” I just wonder why she said that.

“I need to look at your data that your helmet picked up.”

“What are you taking about? The elements can’t do that, can they?”

“After I got home yesterday I did more test and it looks like that they exchange data, now go and get your element.”

She got up and started to push me out of the library. “Alright already I’m going.” Put it was too late I already outside and she had shut the door, I just sighted. I stared too run back to the farm to get my element.

When I got back to the farm I could see AJ and Mac working with the fence, when AJ saw my she smiled.

“God timing Fox we could use your help with the fence.”

I just ran past them. “Can’t talk AJ I’m busy.”

AJ and Mac just watch as Fox ran into the house, AJ looked at her brother.

“Hey Mac, do you know what that was about?”

“Nope.”

Both of them just shrugged it off and went back to work, they had just started working when Fox ran out of the front door of the house and ran past them again.

“Bye AJ, bye Mac.”

Both of them looked at Fox while he ran back into town wonder what that was about.

When I finally arrived back at the library I was out of breath. “I really need to start exercising again.” I open the door and walk in, well inside I saw Sunset sitting on couch writing something on a notebook so I decided to slam the door. She almost jumped into the ceiling.

“Damn it Fox, are you trying to give me a heart attack.”

I just shrugged. “Maybe, hers my element.” I threw her my necklace at her and she caught with her hands. “I don’t need to wear it do I.”

She shook her head. “Don’t worry about that.” She activated her on element and she place my element on her left arm. “This should not take long, and there we are.” She threw my necklace back and I caught. “Let’s look at the data you intercepted, there isn’t much but it looks like some kind of advance memory spell. Whoever did this must be very powerful to change the memory of six ponies maybe the whole town, who could have done this?”

“I think I now.”

She deactivated her armor. “You don’t mean.”

“Yes, Celestia.”

“If that’s correct, why? What would she possible gain? I don’t make any sense”

“I don’t know but for now this stay between us, got it?”

“Do you expect my lie?”

“I know that you don’t like to lie but yes, we are the only one that know what really happened and I don’t want my memory to be delete. Do you?” I sighted. “Look, I don’t expect you to listen to me….”

“Alright.” Now that surprised me.

“Excuse me?”

“Look, I don’t like to lie especially to my friends if they still are my friends but you got the element of leadership for a reason and I trust YOU. But…” There always a but. “if any of our friends finds out I’m telling them.”

“Fine by me also, don’t tell Sparkle. If she finds out she will probably tell Celestia.”

“Okay, I don’t verily like her any way.” I just smiled of that last part.

On my way back to the farm I decided to take a long detour. I found a hill that let me see Canterlot, just what is she planning?