• Published 29th Apr 2015
  • 3,819 Views, 166 Comments

Team Harmony - Norwegian boy



What would happened if there had been more then 6 elements of harmony?

  • ...
30
 166
 3,819

Back to the Hospital

Everypony at the finished line was in shook when they saw Fox fall down on the ground, Octavia ran as fast as she could over to him. “Fox.” She bent down, then she started to shake him. He didn’t move. She then turned him around, so she could check for his pulse, she put her head near his face. He had a pulse, but it was weak. “He’s barely alive, somepony has to get him to the hospital.”

Then a pony she had never seen before coming up to them, he had grey fur. “I got him.” The stallion lifted him up on his shoulder as it was nothing, he then ran towards the hospital.

Octavia stood up and saw that Twilight just crossed the finished line with a concerned face, Octavia walked over to her and punch her in her face, Twilight fell hard on the ground.

“You pitch.” Octavia was about to punch her again but luckily for Twilight, Applejack and Dash had just arrived and saw the whole thing, Applejack managed to hole Octavia back. “Let me go Applejack, I’m going to teach Twilight a lesson.” It was weird for the other because they had no idea what was going on.

“Calm down Octavia and explain why you punched Twilight.” Applejack told her while holding he back.

Octavia managed to calm herself down and Applejack let her go. “I did it because she is the reason that Fox passed out.”

“What do you mean that it Twilight’s fault?” Rarity asked while helping Twilight up on her hoofs.

“Yesterday, I saw Twilight shoot Fox in the chest.” That made the ponies around them gasp.

“You are lying.” Said Fluttershy who was standing beside Twilight.

“Am I?” Octavia faced Applejack. “Let’s try this again, I saw that Twilight shoot Fox in the chest yesterday.”

Applejack looked at Octavia face to see if she was lying, she found no sign of it. “She is not lying, I believe her.” That made Twilight’s friend and the rest of pony’s face Celestia’s former student.

“Twilight dear, is this true?”

Twilight hung her head in shame. “Yes Rarity, it is true. I shoot Fox in chest yesterday.”

Rarity looked at her in shook. “Why would you do something like that? I thought that Fox was your friend.”

“He wouldn’t leave me alone, he kept telling me that I needed to talk to somepony that I’m not princess Celestia student anymore.” As soon as those words left her mouth she put both hands on her mouth.

All her friends were shocked when they heard that. “Twilight, why didn’t you tell use?” Rarity asked her.

“Because I don’t need any help, this is my problem and I’m going to fix it myself.” She then ran away.

“Poor Twilight.” Said Fluttershy in a sad tone.

“Poor Twilight? Are you serious?” Octavia walked to Fluttershy. “Fox is on the way to hospital and we don’t know what’s wrong with him and all you can say is poor Twilight, I thought you were is friend.” Right now, Fluttershy wished she was little as she could be, Octavia was very scary when she was mad.

Octavia was about to yell some more at Shy but luckily for her Rarity stopped her. “There’s no reason to yell at Fluttershy like that, we’ll all are worried about Fox.”

Octavia looked at Rarity with an angry look. “You have funny way of showing it, by feeling sorry for Twilight and not Fox.” She took a deep breath to calm herself down. “You know what, you can do what the hell you want. I’m going to the hospital.” And that she did leaving them alone.

Silence, there was silence. None of them knew what to say, Octavia was right. Fox was the one that was hurt not Twilight so why did they feel bad for her and not Fox? They felt bad, very bad.

Rarity decide to say something. “I think that we all should go and see if Fox is alright, we can talk to Twilight later.” The rest of the girls nodded in agreement.

None of them said anything on the way to hospital, they still didn’t know what to say. They couldn’t understand why they cared more about Twilight then Fox, he was the one that was hurt not Twilight.

Fluttershy was almost in tears, Fox was like a brother to her and she didn’t react when he fainted. Rarity put and arm around her to try and comfort her. “You okay dear?” She asked Fluttershy.

Fluttershy shook her head. “No, I’m not okay. I didn’t do anything when Fox collapsed on the ground. He’s like a big brother and I didn’t do anything.” She couldn’t hold in tears anymore, she stared to cry right into Rarity shoulder. Normally Rarity don’t want other to cry on her clothes, but she made an exception this time.

Applejack put a hand on Fluttershy’s shoulder. “Don’t worry about Fox, I know that he will be fine.”

Fluttershy looked at Applejack with tears in her eyes. “How can you know that? he can be dead for all we know.”

“He lived with me and my family for over three months, I know him better than anypony in this town. He’s not going to die that easy.”

Fluttershy sniffled a little. “I hope that you are right.”

When they arrived at the hospital they could see Octavia sitting in the waiting room, Sunset was also there. Octavia looked up when Applejack and the other entered the hospital, she gave them all a disappoint look. They decide to sit as far away from her as possible.

Applejack didn’t join her friends, she looked around the room and notice two stallions standing by the wall, talking. She recognized Colastone, he was the one that carried Fox to the hospital, but the other one she didn’t recognize, his wings was made of ice? She walked over to them.

“Excuse me.” Both of them stopped talking to looked at her. “You are Colastone, right?” He gave her a nod. “I just wanted to thank you for getting Fox here.”

Colastone just shrugged his shoulders. “Don’t mention it, I was just happy to help him. Considering you and that pegasus was busy with creating havoc with each other in the race.”

Applejack rubbed her neck in embarrassment. “Yeah, me and Rainbow isn’t very proud about that.”

“Don’t tell me you are still arguing?”

She shook her head. “Oh no, after the incident we talk and decide to give up the hole competition about who is the best and do it another day.”

Colastone smiled at that. “I hope that you will have fair competition and that you won let it go to your head.”

Applejack wasn’t going argue with that statement, she then looked over to the pegasus. “And who are you?”

“My name is Arctic Ace.”

“And how long have you been living here? Because I don’t remember seeing you around before.”

“I have been her for two weeks and I like to keep to myself.”

Applejack was about to ask some more question but then a door open and nurse Redheart walk into the waiting room, Octavia got up and walked to her.

“How is Redheart?” She asked the nurse.

“He’d fine Octavia, he got here just in time.” Redheart answer in calm voice.

Octavia breathed a sigh of relief. “That’s good to hear, what happened to him?”

“He had magic overload in his body.”

Everypony was confused by what she said except Sunset, she knew exactly what Redheart was talking about. “What’s magic overload?”

Redheart was about answer Fluttershy’s question but Sunset beat her to it. “It’s means that Fox had magic stored in his body and when he ran as today that magic made him past out and here’s the worst part, if that magic had stayed in his body he would have died.”

That made the mare gasp, Colastone and Arctic didn’t gasp as the rest, but they were in shocked.

“That’s right Sunset, but lucky we managed to get out the magic and he will be fine.” That made the ponies relax.

“Can we see him?” Octavia asked Redheart.

Red shook her head. “Not right now, he’s in a coma and we have to wait until he wakes up. If you will excuse me, I have other patients to care for.”

Redheart left so she could check up on her patients leaving Octavia and others alone, none of them talk but then Octavia decide to do so. She looked at the elements of harmony.

“Do you five believe me now? Do you believe that this is Twilight fault?”

The girls weren’t sure if they believe Octavia, Rarity decide to say something “Let’s not jump to conclusion, we don’t know for certain that Twilight did this to Fox.” The nodded agreement, expect Applejack.

Octavia didn’t believe what she was hearing. “Are you kidding me? if not Twilight, then who? Who is strong enough to do this to Fox?”

Dash. “What about Sunset.”

Sunset raised her brown of that. “Excuses me?” She walked to Dash. “Do you really think that would shot Fox? What the hell is wrong with you Dash?”

“Oh yeah, where were you yesterday? After our completion I didn’t see you leave with the rest. Where were you?”

“I was talking to Mac, he can confirm it.”

“And what were you talking to him about?” Dash asked with narrowed eyes.

“That’s none of your business Rainbow.” Sunset answered in a threating tone.

Dash was about to lash out at her, but Coal interrupted her. “This is pointless, fighting like this will not solve anything. They only thing we can do is to wait for Fox to wake up and tells us what happened.” The other agreed, Coal then looked to the entrance. “Or we can ask Twilight our self.”

None of them understand why Colastone said that, he just nodded his head towards the entrance, they all looked there and there stood Twilight, she was very nervous.

Fluttershy walked over to her. “Twilight, did you really shoot Fox?” Twilight didn’t even look at her. “Why? I thought that he was your friend, why would you do it?”

“He didn’t leave me alone, okay?” Twilight almost shouted that out.

Octavia walked over to her. “That’s no excuse for what you did, we want to know why.”

“You want to know why? Fine. I’m not Celestia student anymore.” Twilight said with tears in her eyes.

All of her friends gasp when they heard that, while the other didn’t understand what the big deal was. They didn’t know Twilight as good as Rarity and the others, so they couldn’t know.

Fluttershy decide to give Twilight a hug. “I’m sorry to hear that Twilight.” The rest of her friends also gave her a hug, even Dash.

Octavia just watch as they gave Twilight a hug, she couldn’t believe what she saw. “What the hell is wrong with you guys?” They broke the hug. “She sent Fox to the hospital and you’re giving her a hug? First you feel bad for her and now this? What the hell? I thought you were his friend.”

Rarity decide to speak up. “Of course, we are his friends…” She was cut off by Octavia.

“Then why are you hugging Twilight when she was the one the shoot Fox? Answer me that question.” Rarity and the other’s tried to come up with an answer, none of them had one. Octavia rubbed her temples. “Whatever, I’m going home. I hope that you five has an answer tomorrow.” She walked past them and exit the hospital.

Colastone, Arctic and Sunset had seen it all, the two stallions had no idea what was going on, but Sunset knew. She knew that the elements and Celestia’s spell was fighting inside them and it was killing her that she couldn’t tell them, but she had promised Fox not to tell them. she was going to keep that promise.

She watches as Twilight and the others just stood there, she decided to speak up. “This has been a long day and I don’t know about the rest of you, but I’m beat, I suggest that we all go home and get some rest. There’s nothing more we can do today.” The all agreed with her and head home.

Sunset and Twilight was walking towards the library, Twilight was walking a little behind her roommate, thinking over what happened at the hospital. Why did her friends feel sorry for her when Fox was the one that was hurt? She expected that they would feel bad for her but not hug her like that, was there something wrong with her? There was only one pony that could help her.

“Sunset.” The yellow unicorn stopped and turned around, Twilight also stopped. “Is there something wrong with me and the others?”

“What do you mean?”

“After what happened in the hospital with my friends, I mean our friends. I have been thinking, is normal for use to act like we did? It can’t be normal.”

Sunset crossed her arms. “You tell me, you were Celestia’s student after all. Haven’t you come up with theory yet?” Sunset was expected this.

“Well, the only thing I can come up with is that there something wrong with our emotions or that we are under some powerful spell. But I don’t know what and I was hoping that you could help me?”

Sunset raised a brow. “You want my help?” Twilight nodded. Sunset wasn’t sure if this was a good idea, there was a chance that Twilight could figure out that Sunset knew. Knowing what’s wrong with her and the others. “I don’t know Twilight.” She rubbed her arm

“I just want to do some tests on me, but right now I don’t trust myself right now do testing. Please, I need your help.” While she said that she actually went down on her knees and Sunset wasn’t sure if she saw things right.

Here was the former student of Celestia on her knees, begging. Sunset couldn’t help but feel bad for the purple unicorn. “Are you sure that’s wise, what if the results are not what you expect, what if my magic makes it worse?” Was it a lie? Yes and no, Sunset knew what was going on with them, but she also promised Fox not to tell them and that meant she couldn’t help Twilight and the others. And that was killing her.

Twilight got up on her feet. “Maybe your right, I just feel bad for what I did to Fox and I’m not think straight. I just want to go home and get some sleep.” Sunset wasn’t about to argue with that, going home part. The sun hadn’t set yet, but Twilight looked tired, they both went home.

Have you ever woken up in a place that you didn’t wat to? Well, I have and that’s a hospital.

I open my eye and the first thing I saw was a white celling and I knew where I was, then I heard some peeping and that conformed it, I was in a hospital. I looked to my right and I saw a heart monitor machine, then I tried to move the rest of my body, big mistake. My whole body screamed in pain. “Shit.” Talking wasn’t good idea either, my throat was dry.

I tried to move again but I was interrupted by somebody open the door, Redheart walked inn. When she saw that I was awake she gave me a smile.

“Look who’s up, how are you feeling Fox?” She asked me while walking towards the bed.

“Like I been shot.” I wasn’t wrong. “Can I get a glass of water? My throat fells like the dessert on Titania.”

She just gave me a confused looked, she doesn’t know what Titania is, so I don’t blame her. “Sure.” She walked over to my left and on the nightstand stood a glass of water, right now I wish I had looked to my left and not right. She grabbed the glass and then she lifted my head, so I could drink. “Drink slowly.” I felt like a baby that wanted some water.

When I was finished I coughed a little. “Thanks, can you tell me for how long I have been out?”

She put the glass back. “You have been in a coma for three days.”

I was shocked when I heard that. “Did you say three days?” She nodded. “Holy shit, no wonder I feel like crap. Mind telling me what happened, I don’t remember what happened after the race?”

“Well, a pony by the name of Colastone brought you in and told us that you had passed out at the end of running of the leaves. We rushed you into the infirmary and found out that you had magic stored in your body, we managed to get the magic out…”

“Let me guess, if you didn’t have would have died.” I didn’t like to interrupt her, but I knew the last part.

“Yes, how did you know?”

“Call it a hunch.” I tried to move again but I was still in pain. “What happens now?” I kind of knew the answer but I had to ask.

“You need to stay here until you are well enough to move again.” I just groaned when I heard that. “Don’t worry, the time will fly.”

“Easy for you to say, you are not the one that lying here.” She just smirked at what I said, she lucky that I can’t move.

“I’m going to see if I can find doctor Stable. You have some guests, do you want me to send them in?”

“Sure.” She walked out from the room leaving me alone, I let out a heavy sigh. Fucking Twilight, all I want was to help her, but you had to shot me and thanks to her I almost died, I think. I also hate magic, every time magic had been involved somethings happened to me. it started the day me and Sunset tested our elements and every time I get teleported I throw up, and now this. When I’m getting out of here I’m going ask a doctor what the hell is wrong with me.

Then the door open and Colastone and Ace walked in, I was happy to see them. Weird that I happy to see Ace considering I don’t know him.

Coal was the first to say something. “Look who’s up from his beauty sleep.” They both stood by the right side of the bed.

“You can be glad that I can’t move, or I would have given you the finger.” He just snickered of what I said, I then looked at Ace. “I don’t mean to be rude, but what are you doing here? We have spoken like two times.”’

I could see that I became a little offended of what I said. “Aren’t I allowed to see how you are doing? I saw what happened to you in the race and I was worried.” I could hear the anger in his voice.

“I didn’t mean to sound like a jerk, I was just curious that’s all.”

He calmed down a little. “It’s okay.” Weird guy.

After that none of them knew what to say next so I decided to ask something. “Hey, who won the race? I black out and I know that AJ and Dash didn’t win, so who won?”

Coal was baffled of what I said. “You want to know who won the race?” I nodded. “You have been in a coma for three days and the first thing you want to know who won the race.” I shrugged my shoulders, or I try to. He just shook his head. “If you really want to know, I won, and you came in second place.” I didn’t not expect that.

“That’s cool, I guess. Considering I feel over the finish line.” I decided to ask about the girls. “What happened with AJ and Dash after the race?” I asked Coal.

“They managed to stop arguing just before the finished line.”

I was relieved to hear that. “That’s good to hear, I’m surprised that they didn’t kill each other, considering how they were fighting. What ells have I missed?” I was curious, sue me.

“Well.” Coal pointed his thumb towards Ace. “This guy has started to spend time with Pinkie.”

“Really?” I decided to give him a goofy smile.

That didn’t seem to bother him. “What can I say? I think she in an interesting mare.”

“Yeah, just wait until you get to know here.” He just gave me a confusing look. ”Anyway, what ells has been happening while been out?”

Coal. “Not much, autumn his here. The air is colder and I’m guessing it will snow soon.”

I was about to asked them about the girls but then the door open and doctor Stable walking inn. “Hello Fox, nice to see you again.” He said with a smile.

“Funny, very funny.”

He just kept on smiling. “Well, I guess that we talk to you later Fox.” Coal and Ace said goodbye and walked out of the room.

Stable walked over to me. “How are you feeling?”

“I’m just glad to be alive, is that the answer you want?”

“Not quite but I take it.” He put on his stethoscope that was hanging around his neck and started to check on me, after a couple of seconds he was done. “It seems that you won’t suffer any permanent damage, you are lucky that Colastone managed to get you the here so fast.”

“Are you saying that I owe him my life?” He nodded. It’s official, Colastone is my new best friends.

“Well, I will let you rest for now. I think you will be healthy enough to leave in a week or more, it depends on how fast you recover.” He left the room.

I let out a heavy sighed, this is going to be a long week.

One week my ass, it took my teen days to recover and let me tell you it was boring as hell. Well, not all the time. The girls came to visit me, they apologize to me that they huge Twilight when I was brought in here. At first, I didn’t understand why they did that but then Sunset told me that it may have been the whatever Celestia did to them and the elements was fighting. Is made sense when I heard that.

Colastone and Ace visit me almost every day and so did the girls, Twilight and Octavia also visit me. The visit the surprised me the most was Cheerilee, considering I haven’t seen her since the incident with Gilda, which was two months ago, I think. She told me that she was afraid to visit me before, which I thought was strange. I wasn’t mad at her or anything, okay maybe I was a little made at her. She asked me if we could try and date again and that surprised me, I told her that I would think about it. And I forgot to mention that Coal has also bought a house in Ponyville, not far from me. Which is cool.

When it came to Twilight, she was a wreck. It looked like she hadn’t sleep in days when she came to visit me the first time. She felt pretty bad for what she did to me, let’s tell the story.

It was day six and I could finally move my body and I was glad for that, why? Because I could finally go to the toilet, I had to have help before and that was just embarrassing. I was lying in the bed eating the food they have in hospital, if you could call it food. I was eating some weird green goo and I could swear that I moved at some point, I mean, if you are supposed to get well in a hospital why do they give their patients this stuff?

Anyway, I was eating this stuff when the door open and certain purple unicorn stuck her head inn “Hello Fox, are you busy?” I just pointed at my food and shook my head. “Good.” She walked inn and closed the door, she walked over to the bed. “How are you doing?”

“I could be doing better if they didn’t serve me the crap.” I just started at my food, Twilight just giggle at what I said.

“I have never been injured before, so I don’t know how the food taste, but my brother has been to hospital a few times, he would know how the food taste.”

I took a sip from the glass. “Good for him then.” I sat the glass down again and looked at her with a serious face. “So, what can I do for you?” I already knew why she was here, but I just wanted to ask her, I felt like it.

“Yes.” She took a deep breath. “I’m sorry for shooting you with a magic beam, I have no idea what came over me.” Her ears folded. “I’m so sorry for what I did Fox, I didn’t mean it. I…”

I hold up a hand to cut her off. “I get that you feel bad for what you did, and I forgive you. I just want to know one thing; why did you shoot me? All I wanted was to help you but instead of you send me to the hospital.”

“I know alright.” She sat down in the chair that was in the room, she then buried her head on her hands. “I’ve hardly sleep ever since I shoot you, Octavia have told me what I did when she gets the chance to.” She leaned back in the chair and let out a heavy sighed. “I don’t know why princess Celestia don’t want me to be her student anymore, I know I can’t send her letter anymore but I’ still learning. Isn’t that was is important?” I felt bad for her, she has been Celestia student ever since she was six, and then the one she admires just turned out to be a different person. I know how she fell. “To answer your question, I did because I wanted you to leave me alone.” I guess I can accept that, I was a little pushy.

“Look Twilight, maybe this is a good thing. You not begging Celestia’s student anymore.”

She looked at me and she was confused. “What do you mean by a good thing? How is that I’m not Celestia’s student a good thing?” Then she started to get angry. “Why the hell would you say something like that?”

“First off, calm down so I can explain.” She calmed down. “What I was going to say was that, you have been Celestia since you have been six years old, maybe this is an opportunity for you to move on. Try and make it on your own without her help.”

She started to think about what I said, I don’t know if what I said work or not, but I hope it. “You know what Fox, you have a point.” That’s good to hear. “I have been relying on her for twelve years, it’s time I started to rely on myself.”

I gave her a smile. “I’m glad the hear that, do you feel better now?”

She smiled back. “Yes, I do. If you would excuse me, I have to tell the girls.” She got up from the hair but before she left, she gave me a hug and I returned it. “Thank you for being my friend.” I did not expect those words but I’m glad she said them.

“Your welcome, I’m just glad you are feeling better.” She let go and walked towards the door. “Now, when you mean the girls, you also mean Sunset?”

She stopped and gave me a confused look. “Of course, why wouldn’t I? She is also my friend.”

“Sorry, just asking.” I tried to give her an innocent smile I could, she just looked at me strangely. She then shrugged her shoulders, she said good bye to me and left. Once she was gone I let out relief sigh. “That was close.” Twilight may not be relying on Celestia anymore, but I still don’t trust her with what really happened with Nightmare Moon and Luna.

They day has finally come, I could leave the hospital. They are supposed to make you feel better so why do they give you crappy food? I think I never understand that part.

I was in my room getting dress when the door open and Redheart walked in with a smile. “I see someone is eager to leave.” She said with tease in her voice.

I put on my shirt. “You have no idea Red, I have been to enough hospitals to last me a lifetime.”

She just laughed at what I said, I paid her no mind to that one. Once we entered to main room and the only one that was waiting for me was Fluttershy, I wonder why. I was hoping for more ponies waiting for me, oh well.

When she saw me she gave me smile, she ran over to me and gave me a hug. “I’m so glad you are okay Fox.” I’m just glad she didn’t crush me, I returned the hug.

We broke the hug and I gave her a reassuring smile. “As you can see Shy, I’m fine. But, I think I’m going to stay away from magic for a while. That stuff is dangerous.” I didn’t try to be funny but Fluttershy giggle. I walked over to the front desk and wrote my name on a form, so I could leave, after that I face Shy again. “Where are the rest of the gang?”

“They are preparing for the winter.”

“And why aren’t you doing that same?”

She tried to hide behind her hair, why do she do that? “I just wanted to see you, nothing more.”

I put couldn’t help but smile while shaking my head. “You are to kind for your own good Shy.” I walked over to her and put and hand on her shoulder. “Come on, let’s see what the winter have in store for us.” With that we left the hospital.