• Published 21st Apr 2015
  • 2,012 Views, 59 Comments

Steven Multiverse - Shukawarioserfi



Steven loves My Little Pony. When the gems are granted access to the multiverse, Steven will stop at nothing to visit Equestria.

  • ...
20
 59
 2,012

Have You Seen The Pink Shirted Human Named Steven?

"So where's the portal?" Steven asked. He looked around feverishly trying to find it on the rocky ground. The warp pad sent them to the land between dimensions, a land that is susceptible to irregularities in time and space.

"It's not on the ground, Steven." Pearl said, pointing to a high point in the sky, where a tear in the fabric of time and space was clearly visible. It pulsated and was tearing slightly more every second.

Steven grew starry eyed as he stared into it. "Whoa. How do we get up there?" He judged that the portal could be at least a few hundred feet in the air. He wasn't really sure how dangerous it was.

Pearl laughed. "We're crystal gems remember? Plus, there isn't much gravity here." She said, grabbing Steven and jumping into the air. Amethyst groaned in protest and grabbed onto Pearl's legs. In retrospect, it would've probably been more comfortable to wait and jump after them.

"What? Where are we?.. Whoa." Steven yelled as he floated quickly into the air with Pearl. He closed his eyes before entering the white void. The three of them were spit out by it into the bottom of a swirling white vortex. Garnet quickly followed in and jumped after them.

"Pearl, where do those doors go?" Steven asked, looking around for one that might suspiciously lead to Equestria. So far he had no luck. There's enough doors here that it could take all day to find it.

"I don't know where all of these go. Except for that one." Pearl said, pointing to a door with seizure-inducing lights and graffiti on it. It was the wildly unsuccessful and nightmare inducing Problem Solverz universe. A universe that should cease to exist when it leaves the memories of every living being.

"Cool. Is that the one Amethyst went into?" Steven asked, scratching his head while continuing to look around. He resigned himself to peeking through as many doors as he can as quickly as he can. "No. No. No." His proactive approach was admirable, but not very smart.

"Steven!" Pearl yelled. "That's not safe." Being the voice of reason in Steven's shenanigans, she hoped to keep Steven from injuring himself by entering another dangerous universe.

"Whoa!" Steven yelled. Closing a door on a few dangerous monsters that tried to exit. "That was close." Sadly, his carelessness went unrewarded in this case, he was lucky to have made it out of that one alive.

"See, what did we tell you." Garnet said, staring at Steven through her shades. Garnet usually lets Steven be himself, but not when in he puts himself in danger.

"Steven be careful." Amethyst said, winking at Steven. "We're not here for exploring. Now come on." She said, grabbing Steven's arm. "Let's go to research." Amethyst was obviously lying, but was tired of laying dormant to Pearl and Garnet's wishes. She wanted to do some exploring of her own.

Pearl looked at them skeptically. "Fine. You may go, Steven, under Amethyst's supervision." Amethyst smiled and dragged Steven to another corner of the multiverse. Needless to say, research was not in their plans.

To Steven, this area looked more familiar. He saw a few doors that may have been from a few TV shows he recognized. "Wow Amethyst. These are all cartoon universes." A few doors from interesting shows, as well as a few from forgettable shows were seen as he continued looking for the one that leads to Equestria.

"Have you ever thought, Steven, that maybe we live in a cartoon universe?" Amethyst smirked. Not usually the philosophical one, she usually only seeks to confuse and frustrate whoever she's speaking to.

"Um... No." Steven shook his head, then gasping and pointing to a door that looked an awful lot like the door to Celestia's castle. "Amethyst, I think I..." After Steven stood at the door, Amethyst pushed him in and laughed. She honestly wasn't aware of the consequences it could lead to.

"I'm coming after you." Amethyst smiled and jumped in. She wasn't going to leave Steven hanging. That would be unlike her, well sort of unlike her but not enough like her.

"Amethyst! Steven!" Pearl yelled, looking for them on the other side of the void. "They could've gone through any one of these doors." She was extremely worried. Steven could be torn to shreds or eaten alive by anything by now.

"Wait." Garnet said cooly. "I'm looking for possible scenarios." She searched through her third eye and thought of one. "I think Steven must of looked for the universe of his favorite TV show and Amethyst followed." She didn't know just how right she was. Actually she did, but she didn't want to seem conceited about it.

"Well," Pearl panicked, "what's his favorite TV show? Dora the Explorer?" Pearl doesn't pay attention to the social norms of humans as they age, she didn't understand that he had grown out of that show about five years ago.

"Pearl, he's eleven years old. And he watches My Little Pony." Garnet explained. She's often tired of Pearl's smart attitude, even though she lacks common sense in many areas related to humans.

"The show with White Diamond?" Pearl gasped. Again, not understanding that Rarity is not her sworn enemy.

"It's not White Diamond. It's a Unicorn named Rarity with a talent of dressmaking." Garnet explained. Pearl looked at her quizzically. "I do watch the show from time to time, in secret." She likes to delve in Steven's interest. She watched it in secret, not wanting Steven to be embarrassed for wanting to watch the show with him.

"Garnet, why did you withhold this information?" Pearl asked madly. She didn't like the other gems keeping secrets, mostly because she felt the need to know absolutely everything.

"Truthfully," Garnet said. "I was scared of what you'd think." Garnet knows she's stronger than the other gems, and she didn't want this one thing to make her seem weak compared to the others.

"Garnet, it doesn't matter what shows you watch on television. It doesn't change who you are." Pearl smiled. Garnet smiled back, before quickly reverting to her normal expression.

"Okay. Let's go find Steven." Garnet said. Pearl and Garnet ran around before Garnet quietly pointed to a door with Celestia's background on it. "It's this one." She knew right away, because of recalling an incident where she saw the exact same background in Celestia's castle.

Pearl nodded and opened the door. "After you." She winked. Garnet entered. Secretly excited to meet some of her favorite characters on the show, she danced happily up until Pearl was visible.

They entered on a hill overlooking Ponyville. Garnet felt it a little strange that they didn't enter through Canterlot, but at least this way they can continue on undetected.

"Steven must have gone into that City." Pearl said, pointing down towards Ponyville. She had a few first impressions of the city. She thought it looked primitive, and she couldn't make a weather forecast of any kind. As far as she could tell, the sun was not orbiting the planet, and was being held in place by an unknown force.

"I know where we can find Steven." Garnet said calm and collected, as she pointed towards the crystal castle where Twilight and her friends lived. They went on to investigate.


A knock was heard on the door by Rainbow Dash. "Ugh, Twilight, could you get that? I'm reading Daring Do." She said, sprawled out on her throne. Twilight sighed in response.

"Fine I'll get it." Twilight said annoyed, opening the door. What she saw, surprised her greatly. Her eyes glued on them and her irises shrank to pinpricks in response.

"Um, we're looking for a small pink shirted human and a purple... thing." Pearl said, smiling awkwardly.

Garnet cleared her throat. "Have you seen them?"

Twilight stood there dumbfounded before looking back at the other ponies and asking them, "Have you guys seen a small pink shirted human and a purple..." She gestured nervously with her hooves. "Thing?"

"Oh!" Pinkie Pie yelled. "I've seen them! They're in the kitchen. I made them Oatmeal Waffles because they were hungry. And they brought Rainbow Sprinkles!"

"They're here!" Twilight's ears perked up. "Well I guess since we already have uninvited guests from another dimension who I didn't know about, you guys can come in." She sighed and shut the door, facehoofing herself immediately.