• Published 15th May 2012
  • 26,687 Views, 1,613 Comments

How Every Shipfic Would Actually Happen - TheOnly



A realistic view on shipping fanfics

  • ...
140
 1,613
 26,687

Dislestia

Celestia trotted silently into the garden, looking behind herself every so often to make sure nopony was following. She checked every direction, including above her, to make sure that absolutely nopony was nearby.

She stopped trotting and everything was silent. Not a soul was to be heard. Celestia smiled, she had waited to see her beloved for so long.

Waiting for the silence to remain for a few seconds, Celestia concluded that there was, indeed, nopony around. Taking in a deep breath, she smiled slyly. She approached her partner, and without any hesitation pounced on him.

She brought Discord to the ground, licking him all over. She had waited a long time for this moment.

"Oh, Discord, you're rock hard." Celestia giggled as she continued.

Suddenly, a letter appeared out of thin air, the green magic that had carried it confirming that it had been sent from Spike. She reluctantly got off of Discord, unraveling the scroll. She read the contents out loud.

"Dear Princess Celestia,

Discord is a statue. Stop it. It's creepy.

Sincerely,

Twilight Sparkle"