• Published 15th May 2012
  • 26,715 Views, 1,613 Comments

How Every Shipfic Would Actually Happen - TheOnly



A realistic view on shipping fanfics

  • ...
140
 1,613
 26,715

Twilestia

Twilight galloped up the white steps of the castle. After much contemplation, she had finally figured out her true feelings for Celestia. Nothing could stop her from expressing her feelings. She needed to find Celestia.

Guards moved out of the way as Twilight rushed through the halls of the caste in search of the princess. Doors flew by her in a blur as she searched for any sign of her. As she passed a room, she heard the princess' voice. She skidded to a halt, pushing her hooves down as hard as she could, and made a full turn around before galloping into the door. She had no time to knock, and busted the door down.

Inside was Celestia speaking with on the guards about security, but when Twilight entered they both stared at her. Celestia knew something was the matter if Twilight was breaking down doors, and sent the guard out of the room.

"What's wrong Twilight?" she asked.

Twilight gasped for breath and tried to speak, attempting several times before getting audible words out of her mouth.

"Princess Celestia. I love you. Do you wanna, I don't know, go out sometime?"

Celestia stared at Twilight wide-eyed. She didn't know what to make of the information, but trotted up to Twilight. She but a hoof on Twilight's shoulder and stared her straight in the eye.

"Twilight, I'm four thousand years old, immortal, and a goddess princess, and you are a normal unicorn who is, like, seventeen. You can't date me."

Twilight looked at the ground and frowned. "Okay."