• Published 15th Apr 2015
  • 1,398 Views, 44 Comments

Where Did I Come From? - bahatumay



One day, little Goldenrod asks Applejack where she came from. Applejack has to answer.

  • ...
5
 44
 1,398

Epilogue

Rainbow overturned the container on top of her head and licked out the last bits out of ice cream out of the bottom of the carton before setting it down. “I don't want to tell her,” she said suddenly. “She's our daughter, and that's all that will ever matter.”

Applejack nodded as she reached up with a napkin to clean off Rainbow’s face. “Eeyup,” she agreed. “Some things will never change.”

Rainbow smirked and slid her wing under the table. “Like how fun it is to play with your teats.”

Rainbow!”

Author's Note:

A serious note? What the heck's that? :derpytongue2:

Comments ( 6 )

Mmm-hmm. Right. So you end on a sexual note.
Yay! Super Lesbian Horses FTW!
But seriously, this story is awesome! I'm probably gonna read it another dozen times in the next week or so:twilightsmile:

5905971
Do I have any other notes? :pinkiehappy:
Thanks!

This story was a great one to read. I look forward to your next story, hopefully more AppleDash.

This was a super fun read . You start from the fantasy land of the stories AJ and RD tell Goldenrod . And then quickly nosedive in to the harshness of a real life situation.
It was cute and cuddly in all the right places. But dark and interesting enough to kept you hooked.

Awesome job :ajsmug:

P.S.
That epilogue though :rainbowlaugh: :applejackunsure:

This is one of the best stories I've read this year.
(April,2018)

Great work!

Login or register to comment