• Published 15th Apr 2015
  • 2,511 Views, 13 Comments

Spring's Passion - Wolfsalvo



Ever wonder what Princess Luna enjoys about Spring Nights? She isn't often outspoken to others about what she likes, yet one of her lucky friends, a human, learns what she enjoys about Spring Nights; Specifically, the first night of Spring.

  • ...
2
 13
 2,511

Spring's Nightime Passion

Author's Note:

A bit of foreword before you read the story.
This is meant as a short yet sweet story for the Luna is Best contest, Springtime Nights. This will remain a single chapter, SFW story. I hope you enjoy what you read below.

“Did I ever tell you what I love about the night during the first days of Spring?”

Looking up at the night sky, I found my eyes looking between many of the constellations I had come to know. The night sky seemed more... alive. The stars sparkled around the radiant moon, a beacon that shined like no other this cool crisp night. My lips tightened into a pleasant smile, and I shook my head as I said, “You have not... I would like to know if you don’t mind.”

A puff of mist entered the edge of my vision, before it began to dissipate in the cold air. There was a sigh, and more mist, before a very light giggle came from beside me. I turned to look, only to feel my companion nuzzle into my cheek gently, before she pulled away and said softly, “It is always so busy during the day, with everypony waking up, and all the creatures waking from their long slumbers. Yet the night, it is so calm... it is relaxing. Can you feel it?”

Smiling a bit wider, I closed my eyes, feeling the cold nip of the nighttime breeze caressing my skin, bringing with it the scent of blossoming flowers, freshly fallen rain, and of course, the scent of my companions perfume. “I feel it...”

“It is wonderful... is it not?” Looking to my side, I saw her eyes were closed, her wings were wide open, and a smile spread across her elegant muzzle. The wind blew her mane past her, its deep rich blue caressing her neck, with the pale light of the moon shinning down on her, creating a halo around her long narrow horn. She took in a deep breath, her chest puffing out as her hooves dug into the grass in front of her, before she let out a happy sigh; content with the moment. “This is why I admire this time of the year so...”

Feeling my smile widen, I couldn’t help but sigh as well, though my gaze wasn’t on the night sky or what was around us; just her. She and I may both enjoy today for many of the same reasons, but I was enjoying something much different right now. Yet as her eyes opened, she gazed endearingly up towards the beauty far above, her horn alighting with a rich azure glow while her gaze danced left and right; from the corner of my eye, I could see many of the stars rearranging in different patterns far above.

When she finished, she smiled wider, before she glanced at me from the corner of her eye. She turned and looked back at me, her eyes displaying mirth, joy, and a bit of embarrassment. Once her cheeks adopted a reddish color to them, I dropped my gaze, before I said a bit softer than before, “This time of year is beautiful, as much as it is calming. But as always, the nights wouldn’t be the same without you Luna. You lend your beauty to the night, as it shares in your radiance...”

I smiled a bit more, before I sat up a bit, feeling the soft vestiges of warmth spreading through my cheeks as I awaited her response. I dared not look up, feeling her gaze lingering on my presence as I fought not to smile wider. My hand reached away from the ground behind me, sliding along the base of the gift I had for her.

The sound of her soft laughter reached my ears, and I chanced a look up to see her lean a bit closer, before she said curiously, “Your words are kind, but bold, my dear human.” Her eyes softened, her lips stretching into a genuine smile as she asked, “Do you wish to add anything more... perhaps what you enjoy about tonight?”

Cobalt eyes staring deeply into my own silver ones, I found myself unable to look away, nor would I have wanted to as I felt my heart flutter weakly in my chest. My confidence was replaced with a thump of my heart, and in its place was left a worry that I may ruin this perfect moment. I found myself leaning forward, grinning as my heart began to race in my chest. Her eyes, so beautiful and wise, were also calm... a calmness that I felt seeping from her into me.

“My princess,” I began, feeling my heart skip a beat, “I enjoy tonight in many of the same ways as you, but for another reason entirely as well.” Her eyes, stars dancing in her deep cobalt pools, seemed to encourage me, “I... you are thee most magnificent mare in all of Equestria, and I am honored you would spend this night with me. Tonight is beautiful, serene, and is wonderful... yet I can't find myself to enjoy it when there is a greater beauty, right here beside me.” I felt my throat dry, watching her eyes dancing with even more light as she smiled, her lips seemingly so much closer than before, “So wise, yet so regal... I find it hard to believe this isn’t a perfect dream.”

Her eyes closed a tiny fraction, adding to her attractiveness, before she giggled ever so softly and asked just as much, “Is that so, my dear...?”

She leaned forward, her gaze unwavering, and I felt my heart race even more, before I said softly, hearing the shake in my words, “Yes... words... they fail to describe you, Luna...”

Her eyes closed entirely as she closed the distance between us, one of her hooves reaching up and pressing against my chest for leverage as I left my gift alone. Heat exploded in my cheeks as I slid my eyes closed, feeling bliss envelope me as I leaned into the kiss, my hand soon finding and sliding along her soft fur. I ran my thumb along her jawline my fingers trailing along her cheek, feeling the softness and warmth as I did so; feeling her lean not only into the kiss, but my caress as well. My heart shuddered, jumping into my throat as I felt her lips tenderly part, only to feel her lean against me more as my hand slid from her cheek, to her neck.

Her lips parted once more, but her hoof applied more pressure than her lips, and as the softness and tenderness of her lips left my own, I felt cold air brush past my lips. I didn’t wish to open my eyes, but I did so when she said happily, “I find myself enjoying more about spring this year than last. Do you have any more surprises for me, my dear?”

My heart danced weakly, my gaze deep within her own, and hers just the same. Her breath came from her muzzle in short puffs of mist, her tongue darting out to run across her lips. Blissful silence, accompanied by the sound of her breathing was all that remained between us, yet I smiled more as abandoned her neck, reaching beside me and retrieving the gift I had made just for her. I had seen her partake in small accessories occasionally, yet the longer I had taken to know her, the longer I had to grow my affections for her; both literal and figuratively.

Her eyes left my own, and her breathing halted, her eyes widening as she store down at my gift. It was a Night Lily, one of the rarest and most difficult flowers to grow; also one of Luna’s favorite flowers, as they grew exclusively at night. Five petals extended from the crown, accompanied by five pollen stalks, a deep rich blue color, the inner part of the flower having been altered to be a light bluish color. I had an entire vase I had been growing for the better part of several months, and I selected this one, trimmed it and clipped it. It had bloomed just this night.

“I can only hope you will accept this... as a token of my passion for the night... and the goddess that it represents.”

When her magic took hold of the flower, it twirled before her eyes; letting her take it in from every angle. Her magic kept it aloft just below the flower, as if she were holding it with an invisible hand. She pulled her hoof away from my chest, before she set the flower aside, her eyes following it and watching it rest on the ground, her gaze unreadable. I had hoped to see it in her mane, knowing she did the same with other flowers occasionally. Yet as she looked back at me, I saw her eyes held a few stray tears, but her muzzle held a happy smile as she said softly, “I will use a spell to preserve it for eternity when I return to my chambers... but for now, please accept my token of my passion...”

The feeling of her body pressing against my own, her hooves wrapping around my neck, and her mane falling over my face sent my heart racing once again. Her eyes shut tight, forcing out those stray tears as her lips once more made contact with my own, her heart beating firm and strong against my chest. I felt shocked, before overjoyed. I fell back a bit, struggling to keep us up, before she pulled away enough to whisper, “It’s alright... lie back, my love...”

Her lips merged with my own once more, but I felt my heart do a flip, my eyes widening, before I smiled widely and let my back hit the ground. I instantly leaned forward, placing an arm on each side of her body, pulling her against me as she opened her lips, but ran her tongue across my own quickly.

‘Actions speak louder than words...’

Parting my lips as I felt more than overjoyed, I met her tongue with my own, sharing in her passion as fiercely as I could myself. I hadn’t even hoped half of what was transpiring would occur tonight, yet as it did, I felt disconnected, yet I felt everything happening as it did.

This must be a dream... a dream come true...

Sliding my hands down a bit, I found myself running my hands firmly under her wings, causing the normally reserved princess to gasp into our kiss, before a low sensual moan left her muzzle; her lips pulling away from my own to instead allow her to take in more air. We both opened our eyes, but as I gazed up at Luna, I saw her eyes were half lidded, her cheeks a deep indigo, and her muzzle parted. She grinned, though she bit her lip as I ran my hands against her feathers.

Her muzzle dropped, her eyes staring directly into my own, and I let my motions cease as she said, “When I was young and naïve, I used to wonder why the first night of spring was called the Night of Passion. I understand now why they used to call it such...”

Letting myself resume my tender motions, I chuckled as I said firmly, “You are still very much young, and very beautiful... your once naivety, is merely wisdom now.” Emboldened by the passion between us, I felt my cheeks flair with more heat, before I asked, “Have you ever partaken in the Night of Passion?”

Her cheeks puffed out, before she smiled endearingly, her eyes flashing briefly as she suddenly sat up, her hooves on either side of my head; forcing my hands to instead move to the tops of her forelegs. I looked up at her and felt her weight shift a bit in my lap, before she asked curiously, “Is that a request, my love...?” The stars above sparkled in tandem with her eyes, the moon seeming warmer as well as its pale light created a halo around Luna’s horn.

Beautiful...

Yet as I felt my cheeks heat up, I nodded weakly, curious to see how far this possibly would go. Her eyes narrowed, one of her hooves reaching instead to press against my chest, and her eyes narrowing as she whispered playfully, “There is always room for a first. Would you care to join me in my chambers tonight, my love?”

My mind went blank, before I nodded weakly, and she smiled wider than before. Her horn lit with a rich azure glow, before a flash of light surrounded us. It was but a moment later, that we appeared in her room, and she stood up with a more than warm smile. Her eyes danced with passion, before she whispered, “Join me, my love... tonight is the first of many things...”

Comments ( 7 )

Magnificent. Too bad it's jest a one-shot though :twilightblush:

Ever wonder what Princess Luna enjoys about Spring Nights?

Not Really.

Spring's passion
Summer's lust
Autumn's care
Winter's love/ present
New year's responsibilities
Spring comes with more passion

If this story head multiple chapters I think these are the name of the chapters.

5868682 Lol... you're messed up with those chapter titles, but that sounds about right, so I give you my thumbs up as well. :D

This is an amazing story/chapter, your description of the story is wonderful, Well done you did an AMAZING job. :twilightsmile:
Too bad its just one chapter

Yet another amazing Human x Luna 1 shot. You seem to have a gift for these. Well done.

8616569
So, you deleted 2 of 3 messages, and the 3rd is blank...

Login or register to comment