• Published 20th May 2015
  • 6,213 Views, 62 Comments

A Victor's Kiss - Fifty Shades of Yellow



You are not only the target, but also a prize to each of the main six. A simple smooch could end it and pick a winner.

  • ...
8
 62
 6,213

Part 5: Rainbow Dash

It just gets worse. After today, you aren’t sure how long that your plan will stay together. The hostility between the girls is getting much more threatening than before. During lunchtime, only aggressive glares were passed around. It faded away when Sunset Shimmer came by and sat with all of you. ”Hey guys, you don’t seem to talk like you used to.” She says when trying to find a spot. You move away from Twilight and Rainbow to make some room. Instead, Rainbow moves closer to you, just to further the distance from Applejack sitting right beside her. ”Thanks Dash, but there is barely any room on your side.”

”There’s some room over here.” Rarity speaks up when moving her tray away from Pinkie. Pinkie doesn’t even pay attention as she tries to stare down Rainbow Dash.

”I must ask, did I miss anything for the last few days?” Sunset tries to start a conversation.

”Not really,” Rarity answers. “Anon has been helping each of us with something, nothing else.”

You just look at your food and play with it. "Like what?” Shimmer questions her.

”Moving some crap with AJ, washing a few mutts with Flutters, mixing batter with Pinkie, and trying on some new fabric with Rarity. I wonder what’s next on his to-do list.” Rainbow Dash mocks out the others that have failed.

”Darn, sounds like some work, Anon.” You just shrug at Shimmers statement and drink your water bottle. ”What was this ‘new fabric’ you said?” Sunset highlights Dash’s words.

”It’s a gift that I gave to Anon last night. A brand new suit I crafted over the passing weeks.” Rarity downheartedly replied.

”Really, when can I see it?” Sunset says with interest.

”From what I’ve seen Anon acting, I’d say never… or regrettably, very soon.” Rarity pessimistically says.

“I’ll wear it later this week, just to show you how it looks, Sunset.” You comment.

Some are surprised to your statement, while you sense burning hated coming from Rarity’s side. ”Sure Anon, just don’t get it tattered on the first day.” Rarity provokingly remarks your announcement.

You just eye her and look at her irritated frown. You hate to admit that Rarity wanted to win so badly just by her overreacting attitude ever since last night. You go back to eating and disregard her attempt to disturb you. Lunch went by with Sunset asking what has everyone been up to, even though Rarity just sat there trying to get you to acknowledge her presence.

At least that’s over, but not by much. In class, Rarity passed over threatening notes to you. The first one stated that if you ever came to school with the suit, she would stitch the clothes you left behind together. You couldn’t care less. Unlike everyone else, you have other articles of clothing to dress in. You just crumpled it up and tossed it in your backpack. The next note wasn’t any batter. She would throw rumors around that you would wear the same exact underwear for the last week. You didn’t even hesitate to toss that with the other note in your backpack. That was the final straw. The last note was a brief threat on gluing your hair together. You couldn’t help but chuckle at how ridiculous that was, especially on how she would even pull it off. Just like everything else, it was tossed into your backpack and then thrown away at the end of class.

Rarity catches you off guard as you walk out of class. ”How could you?!”

“What do you mean?”

”You most certainly know! You’re trying to spite me with my own gift. Why must you hurt me in this way?” She demands.

“I’m not. The only thing that I’m doing is staging your design for others. You’re just overcomplicating this.” You and Rarity ignore the few onlookers that came out of class.

”Overcomplicating?!” She quotes.

“Yes, it’s not like we are dating or anything.” You casually reply.

Rarity grinds her teeth and raises a finger, but drops it all. She is dismayed by realizing your response. ”No, I suppose we’re not.” She grabs her bag and walks down the hallway without saying another word. You realize the other students were watching are perplexed at what just happened. You went the opposite way to avoid the chances of meeting Rarity for the rest of the way.

The dirt trail is difficult to traverse. What only makes it worse is the fact that you are not wearing any hiking boots. You stop to catch your balance. ”Come on! You better not be tired already!” Rainbow Dash shouts out. She is standing at the ridge of the mountain, only to vanish when she crosses over. You walk along the trail, taking your time with each step. After today, you are going to order some hiking shoes, just in case if this gets called up. Then again, that depends on how Rainbow Dash will hook you in. You continue to climb until you reach the top to look at an astounding view of the green down below. There isn’t a trail to be spotted in front of you, only a bunch of green throughout this side. ”It’s pretty rad, huh? It’s a small discovery I made a few weeks back.”

She digs her shoe into the ground. ”You want to see something cool?” You just shrug, unsure on what she is planning. She grabs you by the hand and leads you closer to the edge. ”Trust me, this’ll be fun.” She turns you around to face her. Rainbow Dash gives you a smile before pushing you back. She still holds on, but does not prevent the fall from continuing any further. Instead, she holds on to you when you fall down along the peak of the mountain. The two of you tumble down the green floor, rolling down until a shrub stops. Your back lays flat on the shrub, while Rainbow Dash stops on top of you. ”That was fun.”

“Next time, warn me when you’re about to kill me.”

She laughs. ”Lighten up. We’re both fine.” She moves around, causing the leaves on the shrub to scrunch. ”Either I’m on top of a loose branch, or you’re too happy to see me.”

You’re sure it’s a loose branch, but she wouldn’t believe you. “Maybe you’re right. You could look, but that would be wrong.”

”I didn’t know you were touchy.”

“Then you have a lot to learn.” You tease.

She chuckles. ”But seriously, what am I sitting on?” She looks down to see that there is a stray branch that came from a nearby tree. ”Oh.”

“Yeah.”

”Hey, don’t make me look any further.” You shake your head. ”Alright, I’m bluffing.” She crawls up your chest. ”But, if you want…” She looks to the side and scratches the back of her head. ”I— we could… I dunno….” Rainbow Dash moves closer to your face with a look you’ve never seen her make. Usually she would be determined or mad, but this one was something that you couldn’t even describe. You would allow her to kiss you, but you can’t.

Instead, you try to move, only to realize that she pinned you to the shrub. You shake around, trying to free yourself from her grasp. The shrub below you starts to crack, and then it collapses from the lack of support to keep you and Rainbow Dash up. She lands back on top of your chest and loses her grip on your arms. You push her aside and get off the flattened shrub.

”Hey! What’s your problem!?” She shouts.

You brush off any stray leaves off your shirt. “What?” You act.

”You know what you did! What, you can’t handle Dash?”

“It’s not that.”

”Then what’s wrong?” You want to answer, but it’s still too soon. ”Cat got your tongue?” You just shake your head. ”Whatever, let’s go.” She says while walking up. You follow her, since she is the one who gave you a ride here and the fact that you don’t know how to get back down.