• Published 20th May 2015
  • 6,213 Views, 62 Comments

A Victor's Kiss - Fifty Shades of Yellow



You are not only the target, but also a prize to each of the main six. A simple smooch could end it and pick a winner.

  • ...
8
 62
 6,213

Part 2: Fluttershy

Next is Fluttershy. She has to be at the animal shelter right now. It might be late, but you’re sure that she is still there. She always wants the animals to look their best, in case if they ever get adopted. You see some light though the blinds of the place. Push on the handle and enter. The tiny bell overhead rings as the door swings open.

”Hello? Anon! It’s good to see you!” She is drying off a bulldog with an average sized towel. Across the floor are various shampoos, medication, and two stacks of towels. One stack is fresh and folded, while the other is wrinkled up and tossed aside.

“Sorry that I’m late, I was helping out AJ earlier today.”

”A-Applejack…?”

“Yeah, we were just moving a few of her stuff in the attic, nothing else.”

”Oh… I see.” She pushes the small plastic tub aside and dries her hands on a small rag. ”Darn; Anon, could you get another tub from the back?”

“I’m on it.”

”Good, just get it from the ground and run some warm water inside.” She points to a doorway off to the side.

You walk into the back and find the miniature tub right beside the sink. It looks used, so you run some water to rinse out any of the dirty droplets. After filling it up, you take the tub and reenter the room.

Fluttershy is using a hair dryer to give a Pomeranian that puff to their fur. ”Just set it down, away from the other tub would be nice.”

You drop it on the open space. As you’re looking over to the older one, the water is murky and brown. You turn away and ignore its existence.

”Okay, come here, Claire.” She calls to a Border Collie. They walk up and jump into the tub. She grabs a bottle that the label is partially covered, but reads off “extra coat strength” It pops open and spurts over the bitch. Although, it looks like a female… You don’t judge by a name. The last time you fucked with a Boxer named Alex did screw you over.

Fluttershy starts to scrub down the back of ‘her.’ ”Anon, could you do her underside?”

You get a handful and start to rub down ‘her’ chest. It gives you clarity, now that you are definitely sure it is a she. Keep on scrubbing a bit into the unknown, but stop when you almost felt something odd. The dog yelps and scoots away from you.

”Don’t worry; he was just cleaning you there.” She calmly speaks to The Border Collie. The dog steps up and centers themselves in the tub. You keep on cleaning her, but gently on the mushy bits. ”Did you have trouble on your way here?”

“It was kind of dark, but that didn’t stop me from checking up on you.” You say while scrubbing to get the stain off her fur.

”That’s great of you to stop by.”

“I had a feeling you would still be around, making sure that they would look like their best.”

She lets out a dainty chuckle. ”They just need a home. As much that this place is already their sanctuary, I just want them to go to a true place, where they can get loved and treated daily. I mean, I could do so much, but I can’t be there all the time.”

“Yeah, you are just one person with dozens of animals. It does suck that people don’t adopt these days.”

”Even if they do get a home, they would breed them and sell the pups for easy money. Those heartless brutes, abusing a poor creature for a simple profit.”

“Too bad you couldn’t take all of them home.”

”I wish I could, but there would be complaints about them everywhere at my house.” After she's done speaking, she stops scrubbing.

“What’s wrong?”

”Sometimes, I just wonder… why I even try.” You stop washing Claire and focus on Fluttershy. ”Day in and day out, I wash, clean and feed them, waiting for someone to walk through that door and adopt any one of these poor creatures. But no, I roughly get any visitors that come by, let alone stand outside to look at any of them.”

You grab her hand. “Someday, they will. People will wonder what they are missing in their lives.”

She looks at you and brings up a hopeful smile. ”I guess.”

“It takes a while. Maybe a kid will want to know what responsibility is, or a man needs his best friend. Heck, maybe a middle aged woman who gives up on everyone needs to finally cater a cat.”

She smirks and shakes her head. ”You’re silly sometimes, Anon.” Her hand moves a bit to grab onto your own hand.

For what it seems like an eternity, the both of you look at each other’s eyes. As she slowly leans in, you stay there and watch. You almost forgot that you were washing a dog, which shakes around to dry themselves off. Fluttershy rapidly jumps back and land into that tub filled with filthy water.

You stand up and walk over to help Fluttershy out of the dirt filled water. When you pick her up and bring her into the light, you can clearly see through her white tank top.

”W-what are…” When she notices that her shirt is now see through, she tried to cover her perked nipples with her arms. You turn around to make sure you get a fresh towel from the stack. She snatches it away from you and covers her chest and face up. I, uh, I-I’ll be in the back.” As she turns around, she mistakenly walks into the desk. ”Ow! Sonof…”

You put a hand on her shoulder and walk her to the door leading to the back of the store. While you wait for her, you put some of the stuff away and finish up drying off the dogs. After fifteen minutes, she comes back out with a new dry tank top and skirt. ”Um, t-thanks for helping me.”

“Yeah, I’m sorry that Claire…” You're unsure on how you could continue that sentence.

”Don’t worry, they do that so often. Although, I never flew into a tub before, and, y-you know.” A slight blush roams around her face.

“It’ll never leave this room.”

”Thank you.” She says with a small smile.

“I have to leave, it’s pretty late and my parents might get worried.”

“Oh, I don’t want to get you in trouble. You may go.” As you are about to leave, she stops you for a while to say something. ”Anon; once again, thank you.”