• Published 20th May 2015
  • 6,211 Views, 62 Comments

A Victor's Kiss - Fifty Shades of Yellow



You are not only the target, but also a prize to each of the main six. A simple smooch could end it and pick a winner.

  • ...
8
 62
 6,211

Prologue

You’ve been attending CHS ever since the beginning. You haven’t hanged around with much, but a few people here and there. But these six characters, they are your bread and butter. Not in that way, you sick fuck. It started as a weak friendship with them, but they grew onto you. Yet, you’re not completely sure about them. They might be hanging with you out of pity, but that idea flew away after staying with them throughout high school. This year, you have separate classes with each of the six. English with Applejack, Algebra with Rainbow Dash, PE with Twilight, Chemistry with Rarity, History with Pinkie, and cooking with Fluttershy. The only time all seven of you are together at school is at lunch.

As time goes by, the six grow closer to you. This year, they pay more attention to you, and seem territorial when you're with two of them. If you were to hang out with each of them, they will say snarky remarks or give out some dirty look to the other. There was an incident that almost turned into a brawl, but it was just some "keep-a-way" as Rainbow and AJ were with you. It was only resolved when AJ played her game by grabbing RD's unattended back pack. At least the trade off went peacefully, but the hostility was still there.

Apple Bloom tells you that the six have developed crushes on you, and made a competition to see who could get you to kiss them first. The winner gets to go out with you, but she never said what the other five has to do. ”So, what’ll happen now, Anon?”

Before you could even respond, your phone goes off. Take it out of your pocket. You read the new message from Rainbow Dash.

’Hey Anon, you up for a trip to the mountains?’

Another message gets though. ’Could you help me wash a few dogs? I’ll manage by myself, but it is much better with some help. If you’re not busy, that is.’

A couple more flood in.

’Remember about that test this Friday? We should review the chapter together. Think this through; you need to pass this class if you want to graduate.’

’Hey Nonny, there is some extra cake batter here! You wanna goof off with it and bake some cakes?’

’There are some clothes that I need a person of your stature to wear. Care to be my model?’

’I need some help moving a few crates around my house. Big Mac is getting tutored for the next few days, and I need to get this over with really soon.’

You text to each of them and agree to it all. “Don’t worry Apple Bloom, I’ll take care of it.”