• Published 12th Apr 2015
  • 1,798 Views, 19 Comments

The Pet of Ponies - Blondlionezel



A human male finds himself the pet of some ponies.

  • ...
25
 19
 1,798

The Pet of Ponies

The Pet of Ponies

“Where am I?” Drake Geiger asked, just waking up from a huge hangover. Drake Geiger was twenty-one, had black hair and brown eyes, and had a somewhat scrawny figure. Just last night, he had one heck of a party, and he didn’t remember anything else from that night. Maybe someone drugged him?

Drake began to get up, as he realized that he only had a small pair of underwear on. He looked around for more clothes, realizing that wherever he was, there was not a single article of clothing around. Drake also noticed a door, which slowly began to creak open.

“Oh nuts!” Drake Geiger exclaimed, as he hid behind a small dresser. As soon as the door was opened, a pair of feminine voices could be heard.

“Come here~” One of the voices called very sweetly.

“Are you sure that this new pet was really a good idea?” The other voice asked the first one.

“Of course! He’s going to be so adorable!” The first voice answered.

Drake didn’t quite know what exactly made these sort of voices. Maybe some sick humans had a pet fetish, so he decided to make his presence known. Drake then walked from behind the dresser, revealing the two voices to be a green pony with yellow eyes, and a cream pony with blue eyes.

“Lyra, what is that thing?” The cream pony asked the green pony in disgust.

“Bon Bon, it’s a human!” Lyra giggled, walking up to Drake. Bon Bon then attached a gag around Drake.

“This will allow him to breath, but not to talk” Bon Bon stated. Lyra then began to pet Drake, causing to him blush.

“Look at his chubby cheeks!” Lyra cooed, rubbing his cheeks. People used to tell Drake that he had the most adorable cheeks, but he never believed them until now.

“Now that you say it...” Bon Bon giggled, “He is adorable!”

Lyra and Bon Bon had both decided to learn a little about their new pet. They stroked his “mane”, rubbed his back and belly, and pat him on the head.

“I feel like a dog right now...” Drake thought to himself, allowing him to be caught up on their playtime.

“What shall we name him?” Bon Bon asked Lyra.

“Caramel Pops?” Bon Bon suggested.

“Sounds great!” Lyra exclaimed.

“Shall we show our friends?” Lyra asked Bon Bon.

“Well...” Bon Bon considered.

“Please?” Lyra asked again, this time making googly eyes. Bon Bon couldn’t resist doing things for Lyra when she started to act cute.

“Alright. But only three mares, got it?” Bon Bon told Lyra. Lyra jumped with glee as she rushed to the phone. Bon Bon then turned and looked at Drake.

“You are really adorable, you get that?” Bon Bon stated, petting Drake. Drake attempted to smile and curled up near Bon Bon. She then stroked his back like a cat, causing Bon Bon to laugh a little. Bon Bon gave Drake a small kiss on his forehead.

“I think I’m starting to like this...” Drake thought to himself.

“You remind me of my dog...he was so sweet...” Bon Bon sighed as she held back tears, “I miss him...you remind me of him...”

Drake cuddled up to Bon Bon, nuzzling her head softly. Drake never had pets before, but he knew what he felt like to lose someone close. He lost his parents at the age of ten.

“You’re so sweet...” Bon Bon whispered, as she snuggled up with Drake.

A few hours later, Lyra brought a few of friends over to see Drake. She had brought Vinyl Scratch, a white pony with red glasses, and Octavia, a grey pony with purple eyes.

“So what did you want to show us?” Octavia asked Lyra.

“Our new pet!” Lyra exclaimed, as Bon Bon led Drake to them with a leash. Octavia’s jaw dropped and Vinyl Scratch lifted up her glasses.

“What is that thing?” Vinyl Scratch asked Lyra.

“It’s a human! We named him Caramel Pops” Lyra introduced Drake to Vinyl Scratch and Octavia.

“Don’t worry, he doesn’t bite and is the sweetest pet you could ask for” Bon Bon told her friends. Vinyl Scratch nervously approached Drake, as she pat his head.

“Awww! He’s so cute!” Vinyl Scratch cooed, causing Drake to blush. Octavia also approached Drake, as she also began to pet Drake, making him blush even more.

“Where did you get him?” Octavia asked.

“Well, we bought him from some guys called Flim and Flam. He was asleep, so I bought him for Bon Bon” Lyra told her.

“Flim and Flam?” Drake thought, “Those two names seem familiar...”

Drake put the pieces together in his head. Flim and Flam were at the party, they drugged him, took him here, and sold him to Lyra and Bon Bon. Then Drake thought about his life. He lost his parents at ten, he barely passed High School, he never got into college, and he worked a horrid job at McDonalds. Maybe this for the better. He was with two loving mares who cared about him.

“Do think we can get humans too?” Octavia asked Lyra.

“Maybe, they only had one for sale” Lyra answered, “He seemed all alone, so I thought that I would give him a loving home”

“Maybe we can get our own humans too!” Octavia told Vinyl Scratch, as they said goodbye to their friends.

Two hours later, Lyra and Bon Bon were eating dinner, while Drake was eating his pet food, which was made of organic fruits.

“This tastes much better than that ramen crap” Drake thought, as he chowed down on his food.

“Lyra, thank you for buying him” Bon Bon thanked Lyra, “He reminds me so much of our last dog, and it makes me feel happy”

“No problem, Bon Bon” Lyra told Bon Bon. That night, after Lyra and Bon Bon gave Drake a bath, they got ready for bed. Lyra and Bon Bon slept next to each other, while Drake slept at their feet, happy to belong to a loving home.

(The End)

Comments ( 19 )

Dis gonna get interesting

5858736 I don't mean to be rude, but what do you mean by "feel dirty"?

5858752 Like I was there, on the ground, in a collar, being called a pet, sorta liking it and hating it at the same time, kind a dirty.

Wooooooooo.

Man I LOVE this concept! Dude, take off that compleat sign and rewrite this chapter, cause' you can do WAY MORE with it!

Am i the only one who'd do this in a pet scenario.

strange....but neat

Sucks. This story just sucks. It's even not funny.

So he's ok with being treated as a animal?

This i a decent story. It could be better, and a lot more can be done with it. A whole lot more. So much ideas in my head, it hrtz.

6165573 I'm might continue this, though I'm working on some other works right now. But I will come back to this.

6165578 Awesomesauce. I look forward to seeing what you have planned.

I like it. I wish it had more chapters though. I've honestly been looking for a story like this.

6333693
I second this.

While the concept isn't bad, the way you wrote it was terrible. I don't mean like in your actual writing, but in the plot itself. It seems like logic was thrown out the window and buried 6 feet under with this story.

Login or register to comment