• Published 24th Dec 2015
  • 6,246 Views, 116 Comments

Moon's shadow - Znegil



A human with a special ability comes to Equestria and befriends Luna. While they have an adventure their friendship gets tested but something new emerges. Thanks for all the good feedback for changes that got this story from 15pos/13neg to 130/23.

  • ...
30
 116
 6,246

18 Inside again

As I woke up next morning, I hoped the whole 'nude sketching' had been only a dream.

Wait, I could see the sun outside my window, so the sisters seemed to have their powers back, at least Celestia.

I entered the dining room to have breakfast with the princesses and to my relief both of them used their magic.

Luna greeted me with a big smile.
"Oh Alex it is you, I nearly I didn't recognize you with all this clothing covering you."
She giggled, and Celestia had problems to hide a big grin as well.

"You seemed to be very interested in my lack of clothing.", I tried to counter.

There was the slightest blush coming to her cheeks, but she answered approvingly: "It is surprisingly exciting to see something you like, that is hidden all the time. Maybe I should start to wear more clothing to keep you interested in what is underneath."

I started to sweat as a picture of Luna in sexy underwear appeared in my mind.

Celestia coughed.
"The Grand Galloping Gala will be in two days.", she said obviously wanting to chance the subject. "Will you two attend?"

I changed my attention to Celestia.
"Twilight mentioned it yesterday, she and her friends will attend and are very excited to experience it for the first time. It sounds fascinating."

"I don't know...", Luna muttered. "I still don't like to be in large crowds, I get to many strange or even frightened looks. I thought about using this time to have a date somewhere else without so many others around."

'yOU wILL nEVER bE aLONE wITH hIM'

"Luna, I heard Nightmare Moon's voice in my head, did you hear her too?", I asked her confused and worried.

"I learned to ignore her most of the time, but yes she spoke, what did you hear?"

"You will never be alone with him.", I repeated.

"How is this possible?", Luna asked.

'nOW tHIS iS iNTERESTING'

"She said: Now this is interesting.", I repeated.

"But why can't I hear what she says?", Celestia asked.

'mAYBE yOU nEED tO kISS wITH hER tOO, oR eXCHANGE oTHER bODY fLU...'

"If I concentrate, I can mute her, but it takes a lot of my concentration.", Luna explained with glowing red cheeks.

I guess I didn't look much different because Celestia asked: "What did she say?"

I decided to rephrase that.
"She said Luna and I have a special connection."

Luna exhaled very audibly.

I knew this all bothered her a lot.

"How about a nice walk in the garden together after our breakfast.", I ask her.

She seemed hesitant but nodded after a few seconds. We had a very quiet meal together.

...

We walked side by side through the garden. We did not speak at all for quite some time.

"It is very exhausting to have her muted all the time.", she finally decided to say.

I looked in her beautiful face. "Then don't. We can just ignore her.
Relax and let's just enjoy this lovely morning together."

It was very visible for me as the strain left her body.

'sO, yOU tWO tHINK iT wOU...'

I kissed her cheek softly.

'...ASY tO iGNORE mE?'

"Wait a minute...", I said.

'i wILL mAKE yOU lIST...'

I touched her neck with my hand. Her hair went straight and normal again, losing its magic through my touch.

"I think we have found another very pleasant way to shut her up.", I told her.

She did understand immediately and beamed of joy.

"Thank you for shutting her up, you don't know how good it is not worrying about her."

She used this euphoria she was feeling to kiss me for several minutes. This made me daring enough to massage one of the pleasant wing-spots I had learned from Twilight. She hummed happily into my mouth.

After a few happy moments she asked: "Where did you learn this?"

"Well, I made Twilight pay for that nude drawing of me, she had to teach me about spots of your body that would make you feel good in one way or another. I thought about giving you a massage after our date to try out the other 14 spots. This one was just easy to reach."

"I looking forward to that.", she said with a sexy growl and started to kiss me again, this time with a lot more passion than before.