• Published 28th Apr 2015
  • 912 Views, 12 Comments

The Tape - Jazz



Pinkie Pie finds some duct tape. Bad things happen...

  • ...
2
 12
 912

Another Strange Day with Pinkie Pie

Spike was packing up some things for shipping to the Crystal Empire for Princess Mi Amore Cadenza, or Princess Cadence that Twilight Sparkle (now Princess of Friendship) had instructed him to send. What a days work! Thankfully, it wasn't too hard. All he had to do was place books in boxes with lables, stamp, label, and tape repeat. Place, label, stamp, label, tape, repeat. Place, label, stamp, label, tape, repeat.
When he finished, Pinkie Pie came in. "Hey, Pinkie! What's up? Need another cookbook?" Spike pondered as his friend came in.

"Nah, just hopping in," she paused to giggle. "Litterally! Today is Lobbergabbing Day! Wanna lollygab? Oh my gosh! Shiny! Whatcha got there, Spike? It's shiny, and Pinkamena Diane Pie loves shiny," Pinkie Pie informed Spike.

"Duct Tape. What is- Don't you know? Duct Tape is like, awesome! Lobbergabb- It can do so many things. Like, pack this stuff up for thee Crystal Empire. I found it while helping out Rarity. I mean, can y-" Spike tried to speak a full sentence.

"Can I have it?" Pinkie Pie cut Spike off.

"Well, I'm done with it, so sure! I don't see why not. But be careful, don't use too much. I heard back in Canterlot that-" Spike tried again.

"DUCT TAPE PARTY!!!"

Within moments, Pinkie Pie was wrapped up in Duct Tape. Literally.

"HEY RARITY!" Pinkie Pie shouted.

"Darling, please! No reason to shout, I'm right here," Rarity replied, her eyes focused on a ponykin.

"Sorry. Look what I got!" Pinkie at this point had wads of tape in her mane and her face. "Want some?" she offered.

Rarity shook her head. "Duct tape is dangerous. Somepony is going to eaten," Rarity joked, but she didn't know the truth. Truthfully. Ask Applejack! I swear, it's the truthfull truth about tape. Truthfully.
"Yea right. Whatever," Pinkie Pie rolled her eyes.

Pinkie didn't believe her. She went to make duplicates of this fantastic magical item. On her way there, she got bored. So she played with duct tape. She made duplicates when she finally entered the mirror pool. "Uh oh..." The duct tape tangled her up and put her in the far end of the cave. "Duct tape is dangerous!"

As Tape kept going past the cave, Pinkie did something super gross: Ate the Duct Tape.

"Wrawrawracheeeeeezk," cried out Tape.

"What does that mean? Oh, probably that you want to cook me up in a stew and eat me, right?" Pinkie Pie asked.

"Yuhnhunuck."

"And I should start running?"

"Wraaack!!!"

"Ok! Wheeeee!!"

In a pink flash, Pinkie raced around the cave, and when Tape tried to get her, she ate it. That's right: ate it! Too bad for Tape, but Pinkie managed to destroy it. Thankfully, Princess Twilight Sparkle of Friendship destroyed the last roll with magic. "Looks like we'll have to close down the Mirror Pool. Sorry, Pinkie Pie. I know how much you liked to duplicate," Twilight announced the bad news.

"Oh, Twilight. It's alright! I learned my lesson," Pinkie Pie said.

"Oh really? Spike, take a note please. To the Princess."
"You got it!" Spike cheered, ready to finally get a job.

"Don't play with Duct Tape, 'cus then you'll get cooked up in a stew and get eaten! Also, Princess, you might wanna check your duct tape. Well, my Pinkie Sense is telling me that Princess Cadence s in trouble!"

"Is that all you learned from this entire situation?!"

"Yep!"
Twilight Sparkle gave a face. She shook her head and flew away.
Just then, Pinkie Pie yelled out, "At least I didn't invent it! Wait a second... Who did invent duct tape? And if they did, were they feeling alright in the head?"
Twilight made it back to the Castle and did some research on duct tape. Turns out, Rarity was right all along. But nopony was stupid enough to believe her. Unfortunately, it has happened more than this time. No, when Granny Smith was just about to discover Ponyville, she found magical duct tape.
This story is not over.
She burried the tape after she was about to be eaten. Spike, as usual, since he has a huge crush on Rarity, followed her one day to look for gems. He found some duct tape. The magical tape. The one he had used to tape the packages for the Crystal Empire!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Princess Cadence was in her throne room, awaiting the packages from Twilight Sparkle. When she heard a light knock on the door, she managed a "C-come in..."
A gray pegasus flew in. "I have you packages, Princess Cidensey!" the yellow mane mare spoke. She dropped off the packages to a Shining Armor in the Halls of the Throne Room.
"It's Cadence, you big lump of crap! You probably delivered the wrong package too, you worthless crash-a-dash pegasus! Get out of here or I'll send the guards on you!" Shining Armor huffed angrily.
"Sweetie-kins, be n-nice," Princess Cadence gasped. She was awaiting books to read while she was sick with a horrible Crystalpox. Her crystals gleamed horribly and it was very painful.
"Oh, I'm thorry thir! I didn't know cough cough didn't know you wath that harth! Why, I knew you wath theriouth about your packageth, but that wath awefully wude! I thay," she said, and left.
Princess Cadence opened a package with the Daring Do series inside. As she flipped through the books, Shining Armor left. Unattended, the tape attacked Princess Cadence and ate her. Nopony ever saw Cadence again. Until like, 100006.42 years into the future, since alicorns are immortal. Princess Mi Amore Cadenza of the Crystal Empire was an alicorn.

Comments ( 12 )
Comment posted by Dubs Rewatcher deleted Apr 29th, 2015
Comment posted by Jazz deleted Apr 29th, 2015

A little fixin with duct tape and woe is thee:raritystarry::moustache:

I'm stuck on band aid so a band aid's stuck on me:rainbowlaugh:

img12.deviantart.net/4f95/i/2015/095/8/4/raritys_egg_colored_by_hillbe-d8oj3qg.jpg

The lesson in this story is that if hyou find something that's burried, best to leave it be. :applecry:

Congratulations. I got bored and turns out your story has a low sin count. Reading Sins here.

Thank you for reading!

i've done a drematic read on yoru fan fic

279+ views? Omg!!!!!!!!!

This is good I like it but I wish it was longer though.

There's not much I could do with it....

sup this story was awesome :)

6074454 Glad you enjoyed it!

Login or register to comment