• Published 13th Apr 2015
  • 5,789 Views, 188 Comments

Of Magic and Machines - FrostTheWolf



[Displaced Story] A young girl wakes up in a world she only thought was a fantasy. Only to realize that there's a lot more to it then she thinks.

  • ...
22
 188
 5,789

Log 22- Ground Zero

Author's Note:

WARNING!!! This chapter is going to tie into future spoilers for my RWBY displaced, Monkey Business along with a few of the Displaced that are mentioned and serve as both students and teachers of Beacon Academy. They are as followed.

Students and Teachers (At this point):
-Leona and Rena (Life as a Displaced Digimon + The Fox and the Filly).
-Team CFVY (Monkey Business)
-Team ABRN (Monkey Business)
-Penny (Monkey Business)
-Asphyxious (A Lich of Metal and Souls)
-Jack (A Displaced Spectrobes Master)
-Craig
-Sun Wukong


Future teachers and students will arrive later on so stay tuned for that. Oh and expect some fun surprises to come for both the school and Nicko in the future. Oh and spring break for me is next week and hopefully, I can introduce two new stories. One displaced and another one I did for fun xP

Stay Classy
-Frost

Of Magic and Machines- Ground Zero


Nicko’s home

Now, for the Rune Slayer to think about going to Beacon Academy was not by coincidence. A few days earlier, he and Faith were invited to a special Displaced Christmas celebration and with that, he had heard from Sun Wukong about his idea for a Beacon Academy. The letter he had received was just confirmation that he had followed through with the plan. The Rune Slayer was just as curious as to how accurate the school was to the actual academy in RWBY. Matter of fact, he was curious as to who Sun had chosen to be part of the school’s faculty. Maybe if Ran was dealt with, he and Anson could become instructors. But he had to wait and see on that first.

Shortly after telling Eris and Moondancer of his plans, along with Faith and his family for added measure, Nicko stepped outside and was going to prepare to open the gateway to Beacon. But upon opening up the doorway with Void edge and using the insignia for added measure, a loud and familiar voice caught him by surprise.

“Welcome to Beacon Academy!” Yelled a man with a red coat and had a dragon tail. That man was all too familiar. Especially since he remembered him chasing Sun around like a drunken maniac “My name is Asphy Hell, it nice to meet you!” Asphyxious said with a loud and booming voice. He must’ve taken a few verbal cues with the Royal Canterlot Voice.

“Well…” The Rune Slayer said to himself, seeing Sun in the same room along with a few other Displaced he recognized. “Time to surprise them… Maybe take a page from Amy’s book.” With it, he backed up before running towards the doorway at full speed.


Beacon Academy

“Hey Asphy,” The Monkey Faunus asked him, looking at the Lich as he looked around a little. “Do you hear that?”

“Now that I think about it… I do.” Asphyxious said looking around as well. It was then that something surged from behind the digimon displaced named Leona as a red blur with a familiar tone.

“Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine MINE!!” The Rune Slayer emerged, knocking Asphyxious backwards and then straightening up a little. “Mine…… That was from Amy.” Looking around, Asphyxious just laughed as he set back up.

“Nice move.” He said as Asphyxious dusts himself off. “But I think we need to share names before we move on to the real fun. Don’t you agree?”

“Bro… It’s me… Nicko? From the christmas party?”

“I know that, I mean tell them.” Asphyxious said pointing at all the displaced staring at them. Nicko sighed, scratching the back of the head.

“Ah right… Name’s Nicko Nocte. Rune Slayer and a friend of Sun Wukong… Asphy here is an acquaintance.”

“Oh don’t be like that, we’re best friends.” Asphyxious said as he put an arm around Nicko. The look the lich was giving was kind of creepy.

“Says the guy who went on a drunken rampage the only time I’ve seen you.” Nicko replied. “So, what exactly are you teaching?” With that, he saw Sun straighten up as his marefriend trotted up next to him.

“Asphyxious was just talking about teamwork when it comes to combat practice.” Sun replied, giving Nicko a crazy idea as he looked back at the Faunus with a grin.

“Oh I see… If you want… I can help them. I would love to see how these guys work together if they tried to come at me.” He told them, smiling a little. “How much free space would we need to practice out in the open?”

“I believe the combat grounds are open now. Also it’ll give me a chance to collect some data.” Asphyxious said smiling under his hood. Sun though, had another idea for the class as he looked at them.

“I got an idea… We’ll make it a survival training course. Nicko, both you and the students will have three hours to make preparations and afterwards, we’ll have the students come at you, where you will be stationed somewhere in the Everfree. A combat arena like the one on campus would not provide enough space for Nicko, who uses any opportunity he gets to turn the tables.”

“Ryu would be proud if he were here.” Nicko smirked, looking at Leona and the rest of the class. “I’m on board with it… is everyone else? Or are they too chicken to even consider it?”

“On be nice to them, this is their first day after all. We can’t expect them to win right off the bat.” Asphyxious said calmly.

“Right… but remember, Beacon’s initiation exam?”

“Oh yes that was fun.” Asphyxious smiled after saying that. “I enjoyed planning that out.”

“Question, is that kid fireproof?” Leona asked, pointing at Nicko.

“Oh trust me, I’m not sure if a little rookie can beat me so easily.” He grinned, looking at the students, including Ruby and Weiss that were higher up in the room… and the Renamon next to Leona.

“Challenge accepted.” Leona declared, jumping on the desk. Only for the Renamon to yank her down off of there.

“Don’t mind her… This is normal.”

“By the way how that Eris girl doing?” Asphyxious asked Nicko as the Rune Slayer took a deep breath.

“She’s good. She has to cut back on void travel though for… reasons.” The warrior responded, only causing Asphyxious to become even more curious. “I’ll go get set up. Hope you guys are ready, because this is going to be fun.”

“I’ll look forward to the results.” Asphyxious called after him with a smile. With that, Nicko began to get to work. He started off by walking towards the riverbed and collecting all the decent size stones that he could find, etching runes on them before hiding them in numerous places around the everfree. Some that he could activate on his own while others being motion sensored. Next up, he used Rovaniik, the blade with Neltharion’s token infused in it to set up some defenses.

“Alright… that was way too easy.” He grinned, sounding a little overconfident while he was speaking. Out of the three hours he needed to prepare, it only took him two and a half to get ready… with a lot of “bonuses” that he had place, just for Sun’s students. He had a feeling that Asphyxious was watching him, given the fact that he saw a spyglass on his belt and other bits of gear around his waist. So he lifted his hand in the air, giving a thumbs up symbol and signaling that he was ready.

“Alright he's ready.” Asphyxious said as he gave the thumbs up to Sun as he watches on one of the roofs of Beacon.

“Really? He’s a bit early. Ah what the hell, some of the students were getting a little… eager to get started.” The Faunus replied as he turned to see that Rena, the Renamon that was there was holding up Leona by her wings like she was a misbehaving child. Turning around, he looked at everyone as he noticed two to three familiar teams joining the others. “Alright, everyone. We’re ahead of schedule, so here’s how this is going to work. This exercise is to practice your teamwork along with your survival skills. My friend has prepared himself for you to come at him with everything he’s got, but do not let your guard down. He’ll be sure to have a few surprise for all of you.” He then cleared his throat as he looked back at them. “Any questions?”

“I got the popcorn!” Asphyxious called from the roof.

A portal then opened in the sky as a spaceship came through and landed next to the group. As soon as it landed a door opened in back and lowered a ramp which a redhead wearing white armor walked out of. “Sorry I’m late…” He sighed as he walked over to Sun.

“Glad you can make it Jack.” Sun replied, noticing an outstretched hand from Coco of team CFVY. “Yes Coco?”

“What are we doing?” Coco asked, slightly annoyed.

“Simple… Like in the initiation exam, Nicko has a collection of Relics where he would be. However, he only gives out the relics to those who beat him in combat.”

“Why do we have to do this?” Coco questioned. “I’m not part of your pet project school.”

“We are doing this so the professors can analyze your skills both on your own and in teams. Asphy just thought that you would want the chance to shoot some stuff without being chewed out by the guards.”

“What the hell, count me in.” Coco shrugged. Fox massaged his temples in annoyance. “There any time limits?”

“Right now, it is only an hour before noon. I’m giving you all the way til Sundown and a little afterwards to get this done. So in total… 8 hours. How you make your approach is entirely up to you.” With that, the faunus took one of his weapons and aimed it into the air. “This begins… now-.”

“Why am I here?” Reese asked, glaring at Sun. “I never wanted to help you... Or be near any of you idiots.”

“Technically… you’re students… not fugitives.” He fired off the shot, signaling the start of the exercise as Reese raced past him, almost knocking him over in the process as everyone else ran straight out the gate. Leona herself thought that flying would give her a head start. But upon entering the everfree, something warm began to glow under her feet.

“Clever…” Leona muttered before being flung into the outer atmosphere by an explosion. Rena, the Renamon that was there soon realized what was happening once she stepped on one.

“Oh… Landmines… Wait LAND-!?” She shouted before being launched backwards into Sugarcube Corner.

“Holy Sh*t, he planted landmines!!”


Somewhere in the distance, the Rune Slayer smirked as he laid back at the old ruins in the Everfree. “Well, looks like they found the landmines.”


“Oh my god, HE PLANTED LANDMINES!?!” Sun reacted as he, Asphyxious and Fluttershy all saw what was happening. With the only response being nearby from one of the others that was with him.

“Don’t you walk your dogs out there?” Jack asked, staring at the explosions in surprise.

Fluttershy whined in response to Jack’s comment, realizing the kind of danger that her animals would be in.. “Oh Angel Bunny… Please be okay.”

“Huh, landmines. I’ll have to use that idea for my next lesson.” Asphyxious said eating some popcorn. Only causing Sun to facepalm as the thought of possible safety lectures for the Beacon staff lingered in his head.

Reese just hovered over the field with her board, giving everyone behind her the middle finger. “Later losers!”

Coco picked Fox up by the collar of his shirt. “Go long!”

“Wait! Coco, think abou-” Fox was cut off as he was thrown across ninety feet, which she repeated with the rest of her team.

As for Reese though, her ride was short lived when a wire that she cut with her board lead to a tree branch smacking her in the face. Nicko himself, noticing Coco’s attempt to throw her friends towards the goal just smirked a little. “Is it just me or did they forget the huge basin gap with the bridge?”

Coco jumped on one of the mines and used it to propel herself into her team, sending them farther. Only for a series of Aquamarine swords to fly past them while they were airborne. Sun saw this and then looked back at Asphyxious and Jack as he sighed.

“No offense to Nicko, but he’s being awfully casual about this… I mean as casual as usual, but isn’t he dealing with an initiation exam mixed together with overwhelming odds and possible Angry birds scenarios given Coco’s approach?”

“It all depends on who he fights first and who can last long enough for there team mates to show up. But they're not fighting as a team, Nicko planned this all out from the start.” Asphyxious said calmly.

“True. He was possibly for them to plan some kind of tactical assault, but instead had to deal with a frontal attack with a bunch of idiots walking into enemy territory,” Sun replied as he took some popcorn with his tail.

“Who knows what kinds of traps and other plans he’s laid ahead of them” Asphyxious replied eating some popcorn to. “Attacking mindless like that won’t get them anywhere.”

“Um… if it makes him feel any better…” Fluttershy momentarily squeaked as he looked up in the sky. “There’s a giant meteor in the sky.” That caused both Sun and Asphyxious to look at each other and for the Faunus to almost choke on his popcorn as he saw what she was talking about.

“Did we put a limit on what the students could use?” Asphyxious asked Sun.

“I…… don’t think so… Wait a second…” Sun said, using Asphyxious’ spyglass to look at the falling meteorite. “Holy sh*t, that’s Leona.”


Meanwhile...

Leona was ticked, she HATED sneak attacks and this one had flung her into SPACE of all things! But then an idea came to her… and she smirked demonically. “That organic had it coming to him~” A bright flash enveloped her as she began orbital re-entry while Digivolving. While doing so, she could only think of four words.

Stand by for Titanfall.

From the ground though, Nicko watched as he saw the fireball emerge from orbit. But one thing was on his mind… and it was not what anyone else would think. “Isn’t that fireball heading straight towards Canterlot?” However, the second that he turned back around was when he found something just barely missing his face. Turning around to find that same fireball heading straight towards him.

“Oh sh*t, they figured out the landmines!!!”

“Oh Sun, one of them figured out the landmines.” Asphyxious looking through the spyglass.

“Thank god for that. At least he’s not completely insane…… completely being the operative word.” Sun sighed as Fluttershy was leaning next to him.

Flame Dive! Shouted Leona’s voice as the fireball in the sky suddenly redirected and began approaching Nicko’s position at a rapidly increasing speed. Nicko thought he would have to barrel roll out of the way, only to realize where exactly Leona was going to land.

Face first into a stone wall.

Meanwhile though, while Sun and Asphyxious were watching the explosion that went off from Leo breaking the sound barrier, the Faunus noticed that Fluttershy was shivering a little. Not because she was cold though… but because she was nervous at something she needed to tell her coltfriend. “Fluttershy… is something wrong?” The Pegasus just looked back, a little nervous to the point where she was catching Asphyxious and Jack’s attention in doing so.

“Sun… there’s something I need to tell you…” She said to him, causing Asphyxious to raise an eyebrow and for Sun to do the same thing. She soon laid herself along the Faunus’ chest as she said two words that stunned him. “I’m…… pregnant.”

Asphyxious laughed. “Good job, Sun!” He said as the lich laughed and pat the faunus on the back. The faunus didn’t quite know what to say, but smiled as he deeply pulled Fluttershy in a hug.

“F-fluttershy… I’m so happy to hear that… We’re going to be parents-.” Before he could finish his sentence, the three of them heard a loud and violent explosion go off as the level of magic in the area was rising rapidly.

“Huh, good thing we set up that barrier around Beacon before hand.” Asphyxious said calmly.

“Yeah… but haven’t you notice that the magic is… from Nicko?”

“What did I miss?” Jack asked as he walked over before freezing at the sight of the giant red mushroom cloud in the middle of the everfree.

“I see now, he added his runes on top of mine.” Asphyxious said rubbing his chin.


At ground zero, Leona was pissed. But she had believed that the nuclear like explosion that she had set off would definitely have taught the redhead a lesson. That was… when the smoke began to clear and she heard him speak.

“You know… You would be a bit intimidating… heh… if you were actually intimidating.” He snickered, unsheathing his blade as he prepared himself. “I haven’t been able to go all out like that in a long time… don’t disappoint me.”

“What did you say, short stack?” Leo growled, her dragon and lion hybrid like appearance tensing for an attack.

“I said that you aren’t intimidating you overgrown mutant Aslan!” Nicko growled back, his runes channeling around him.

“You're a dead dwarf, kid!” Leo shouted, a dark mist gathering around her.

“Oh really now!? This is just getting even more EXCITING!!”

“Grr… Are you mocking me!?” Leona shouted. Only getting Nicko to chuckle a little as he stared her down.

“Oh no no no no… Pfft, yeah!” He snarled, his magic glowing a dark blood red as he held his weapon over his shoulder. “Ladies first.”

Leona’s eyes turned pitch black as she fired a fireball at Nicko from her mouth, “Die organic!”

All Nicko did was growl a little as he let out an ear piercing howl that would sound like a dragon roaring as he dived through the flames and attacked Leona head on.


“Sun… I think we should call the other students back… Just until these two are done with their fighting.” Asphyxious said calmly watching the two fight. “You know... for their safety.”

“Or place a barrier around where they are for now. You can do that right?”

“It’ll be on the fly but I can try.”Asphyxious said as he stands up and start casted a spell then teleported away. Sun himself just hoping that Asphyxious wasn’t too late as he held Fluttershy closer to him. Afraid to let her go in fear that the fight would spill out in this direction.

Once Asphyxious was close to the fighting he started casting spells to make a barrier around them. The only downside was he could not use other spells or leave. All he could hope for was nothing go wrong. As the barrier go up and seal them off.

“Oh, so you’re trying to stop us?” Coco said. She was badly hurt, burn marks all over her as well as scabs. “Fine then!” She opened fire on him.

“Oh crap, this’ll make things harder and a little fun.” Asphyxious said drawing his cutlass as he took cover. “Trust me you don’t want that barrier down.”

Velvet was playing with her camera, and took a picture of Coco’s weapon. She Played around a bit with it, before putting it away. A digital-like replica appeared in her hands. “Sun was right…”

“I’m jealous…” Fox said, crossing his arms.

Asphyxious was going to try and reason with them, but it was in that moment that he heard a draconic roar set off from the other side of the barrier. Loud enough and powerful enough to cause the surrounding trees to topple to the ground.

“Well that’s bad, don’t know that was but sounds like me when I’m pissed.” Asphyxious said to himself. Only to soon see Leona’s champion form crash into the barrier that was set up and the Aura of Destruction around the Rune Slayer.

“Never… CALL ME… A DWARF!!!” He roared, startling Asphyxious.

“Now you see why the barrier up.” Asphyxious told them.

“Wait, you’re not part of it?” Fox asked.

“No I’m not, I’m here to make sure these two don’t mix you all up in their rampage and get hurt.” Asphyxious replied as he turned towards the two of them as they were duking it out inside. However… one thing soon scared the Lich as Nicko sent a rune towards Leona.

A rune that when it went off, caused a crack to form in the barrier. “That’s not good, I’ll need to use more magic to keep this up. Can you guys tell the others to not fight me or bring the barrier down?” Asphyxious asked as he walked up to the barrier and put his hands on it.

It was then thought that he saw something whisk by his field of vision while on the other side. Something that one of the others recognized. It was the Renamon that was with Leona earlier, who was observing the fight from the treetops. Only then did Asphyxious realize one huge blunder.

He left her stuck inside. And she had no way out. “SH*T!” Asphyxious yelled trying to think of a way out for her without dropping the barrier. But one glare from the Renamon caused him to think otherwise. Like she was trying to tell him not to do anything stupid.


Back to the fight…

“Aww… is that all you got you overgrown furball?” Nicko taunted, backpedaling as he conjured two fire runes to create a diversion as Leona tried striking him with another one of her flame dives.

“I’m warning you… Say ONE more thing…” Leona hissed, the dark mist around her suddenly beginning to condense.

“Uh… hi…?” Nicko spoke, trying to see how far she actually was going to go with it.

Leona jumped at Nicko, trying to bite his face off in a blind rage. Nicko prepared his sword to counter, but soon realized one problem. The remainder of his Aura of Destruction had been consumed with conjuring the two fire runes from before. Now was when he was back to normal. And again… Vulnerable. “Oh you have got to be sh*tting me…”

Just as he said that though and when Leona was just about closing in, Nicko heard something in the distance that he did not expect. Digimodify: Zudomon Hammer. With it, Leona turned around, only to have the side of her skull get smashed by an overgrown hammer with electricity forming around it, flying through the barrier and into the ocean on the other side of the continent. When Nicko got back up, he was surprised to see Rena… along with a Small filly.

“Are you hurt Mister?” She asked, Rena looking back at the Rune Slayer as she then spoke up. “You must have some major stones in order to make Leona dark digivolve like that.”

“What are stones, Rena?”

“I’ll tell you later Sweetie Belle.” The Renamon sighed as he looked at the Rune Slayer.

“Well sh*t… you really saved my ass there.” He smiled, chuckling a little. But seeing Rena’s expression not changing soon grew some concern. “She’s not done is she?”

“Far from it.” Rena told him as her partner began to slide another card as the Renamon began to digivolve. “Tell me something… How likely do you think that you’re going to actually survive this planned exercise?”

“Well, that’s probably going to be just as likely as Asphyxious not chewing my ass off for going overboard… so yeah, we’re ****ed aren’t we?”

“Right in the down under.” Rena replied as she saw Leona rise up in the distance. “If we could get me close enough, I can get her to stop. But… if I think she’s going to turn into what I think she’ll be… then we’re as good as dead.”

“Dark digivolution complete…” A disembodied voice droned before the ground began to shake. Rena then showed a picture of the form that she was going to turn into. It was one that Nicko had seen before… and was almost shocked upon first glance.

“You’re kidding me… SkullGreymon!?” Nicko snapped as he looked back in the direction of Leona. “God, this is not how I want to die.”

There was then a loud roar that caused the entire Everfree to fall eerily silent. Shortly after the ground began to shake more violently before a giant dragon like being made of bones charged into the clearing.

“Thankfully… I was prepared for any sneak attacks.” Nicko sighed, snapping a finger as it triggered a chain reaction. The ground beneath the ultimate digimon glowed as another explosion went off, but barely damaging it. “So… the plan is to stall it?”

“Yes, given how Leona has no control over it… She’ll last only two minutes.” The Kyubimon told him. “May I make a suggestion on how to play this out?”

“Uh… Okay?”

“Run.” The Kyubimon said as she darted off in the direction of Asphyxious and the others. The SkullGreymon roared as it swiped one of its bony hands at Nicko, not paying attention to Rena.

“Woah! Hey, you kiss your mother with that mouth!?” Nicko taunted, using one of his own mines to gain propulsion. He honestly thought he saw Asphyxious playing something on a jukebox in the distance as he jumped of. “I swear to god, Asphy. If you dare play any Jurassic Park music, I’m going to wreck your face!!”

Meanwhile Asphyxious was thinking about Jurassic park music and didn’t know why. It was then that he actually saw SkullGreymon and his jaw metaphorically dropped to the floor. Nicko though, was beginning to see a blur of white as a few sigils began to glow on the ground, trapping the digimon with Ice. It was then that Nicko actually saw who it was and he was caught off guard.

Weiss Schnee.

The digimon was caught off guard by suddenly being encased in ice, but it soon noticed where it came from and its eyes began to glow with rage having been denied its prey.

Nicko was thankful for the quick save. But… that only lasted for a short while as the Ice Queen redirected her attention to him… and prepared to attack “Oh come on!!”

“3… 2… 1.” The sound of the ice breaking and the all too familiar sound of a certain semblance caught the Rune Slayer by surprise as both Ruby and Weiss now stood in front of him… But Ruby had made one particular mistake. Something you never do around Nicko unless you knew what you were dealing with.

“Who’s the little cutie?” It was then that something… different happened.

“I don’t know if I should attack you for calling me little or be flattered.”

“You even think about doing that and you be picking your teeth up from the ground.” Weiss said as she glared at the Rune Slayer standing next to Ruby in defense.

“Okay, nevermind.” Nicko said. “Well, now that Leona is dealt with for now… You two are aware of the rules of the challenge right?”

The ice around the Skullgreymon suddenly disintegrated from around it. “Dark shot!” The missile on its back launched into the air suddenly before coming at Nicko. But it was then that he did something that startled even the Digimon. He didn’t run. All he did was say one word.

[Examine]” He said simply, a familiar glow in his eye as the missile made contact. To Leona’s surprise now, Nicko was pouring a large amount of mana into a replication of the missile as he shot it back at her. “Runic shot!” The blast made contact with the Digimon and canceled out, suddenly there was a bright flash of energy and once it cleared all that remained was a unconscious Sunmon.

“Well, that happened.” Nicko replied, picking up the Sunmon and noticing Rena as she caught the in training digimon before running off. “Okay, now what’s next?” He asked as he turned back towards Ruby and Weiss. “Oh and before I forget, thank you for saving my flank when I needed it.”

“You’re welcome… question what is that thing I just encased in ice earlier?” asked Weiss.

“Well… that is a student gone into rage mode… and before I forget,” The Rune Slayer replied. “As a token of appreciation, you two get the first relics that you need to bring back to complete the challenge.” With it, he handed two chess pieces. One being a queen and the other a king.

That when the barrier fell and an angry Asphyxious was glaring at the Rune Slayer and digimon. “You two are in so much TROUBLE!” He roared at them as his shadow cover all the ground around him and going up trees.

“Sorry Asphyxious, I just got carried away.” Nicko apologized as he looked at Ruby and Weiss. “If anything, these two finished the challenge first.”

“Carried away?” Asphyxious asked as his eye twitched. “Oh… I’ll show you CARRIED AWAY!” He roared at him as he turned into his dragon form.

“Asphyxious… I was only using 40% strength. Please calm down-.”

“Whoa! Talk about puff the magic dragon!” Ruby said as she appeared on Asphyxious’s head.

“Ruby!!!” The Rune Slayer facepalmed.

BEACON, NOW!” Asphyxious roared at them up rooting trees.

“Aw, but I wanna ride you into battle!”

“Later…” Asphyxious said calming down a little.

“Okay, can we not make that sound sexual?! Asphyxious is… kind of a pervert.” Nicko whispered the last part so Asphyxious couldn’t hear it.

A voice then laughed in the distance before it said “Good show, good show… got any more tricks I should be afraid of?”

Nicko groaned a little to himself. This was going to be a real pain in the ass once he was back at Beacon. But it was then that he noticed everyone else was staring at Asphyxious dragon form… and Rainbow Dash was screaming her head off.

“NOPONY LET THAT BEAST NEAR THE TOWN!! OPEN FIRE!!!”

“Oh right.” Asphyxious said as he changed back. “That’s better.”

“You never change do you” a voice said calmly as a small black object hit the ground before shining in a bright white light as a person that was covered in a blue and black suit appeared holding a silver longsword in his right hand, before he disappeared.


Back at the academy… (Asphyxious’ Office)

After the exercise was called off, Ruby, Weiss and Nicko were asked to come into Asphyxious office, where Sun and Fluttershy were standing there. Everyone else was excused from the exercise and allowed to either go back to their dorms or their own worlds depending on the circumstances. But right now, Nicko himself felt like he was in the doghouse.

“I’m one for fun and games but that was taking things too far.” Asphyxious said trying to stay calm.

“Look, I’m sorry Asphyxious… I have been trying to keep things in check with my emotions… it’s just becoming a lot harder because of different reasons in my life.” He said.

“Wow, you’re just as bad as Weiss is when someone calls her Ice Queen.” Ruby commented, only for Weiss to elbow her in the ribs. “What? It’s true.”

“I’m already dealt with Leona, who’s now cleaning Beacon… All of it, what should your punishment be?” Asphyxious asked looking at all of them.

There was a knock on the door from outside as the Faunus cleared his throat. “Asphyxious, we should at least hear Nicko out.” Sun spoke, catching Asphyxious by surprise.

“Aw! I was hoping he be the new desert cooker of the school.” Ruby pouted.

“Come in?” Asphyxious said as he try to listen to everyone at once and wait to see if they’ll talk one at a time.

Coco walked into the room. “Reese is shooting Arslan, and Penny’s trying to murder Fox.”

Sun sighed, looking back at Fluttershy. “I’ll go help with that. Asphyxious, you got things under control here?”

“I’ll hear them out, go deal with that Sun.” Asphyxious replied.

“Wait how come Ruby and I are in trouble?” Weiss asked. “We pretty much save the day.”

“Did you two see a barrier blocking your way in?” Asphyxious asked giving them a creepy smile.

“Yeah so we pretty much dug under it. You know, so we won’t break the barrier.” Ruby said bluntly.

Nicko himself facepalmed upon hearing that. It was a clever move, but also if you weren’t careful, it was the height of stupidity. Asphyxious just sighed, redirecting his attention towards the Rune Slayer now as he sat at his desk and narrowed his gaze.

“I’m not going to lie and say you were in the wrong, We didn’t really put too much thought into this when we started. Or put a limit on what can or can not be used. All I’m asking is a little forethought before you go overboard like that again okay?” Asphyxious asked as the shadows in the room grow. “Nicko, if you can summarize what you’re dealing with in one word, what would it be?”

The Rune Slayer sighed, looking at him with the most serious glare that the lich had seen from him and then spoke. “Remember when I said there was a reason why Eris wasn’t here. Well, here’s the reason…… Fatherhood.”

“I could tell by the look in your eyes.” Asphyxious said smiling at him.

“Dude…… It’s not like what you think. Eris is having Twins and Moondancer is having a third. But before they are born, we might be going to war against the baddest demon in my realm. Asphy… I’m worried that I might not be strong enough to protect my family. I lost it before because I treated it like I was fighting to protect them.”

“We’ll I don’t want to keep you from your family.” Asphyxious smirked, smiling at him. “Besides if you're that worried just move planet.”

“Dude… not a good idea… You know what Max told me… Void travel hastens pregnancy.” He said, looking back at him.

“Even better.” Asphyxious said with his smiling getting bigger.

“...... My god, you are acting horny right now, aren't you?” He groaned, facepalming himself.

“No I just want to see the look on your face when the twins pop out.”Asphyxious said then laughed.

“Dude, I’m dealing with three newborns.” He said, groaning. “Not to mention that the reason why Amy and Rainbow couldn’t make it is that Rainbow just entered heat.” All that did though was make him laugh because Asphyxious to look with a face that made him think that he was planning something sinister.

“Well Amy’s going to be busy for the next week.” Asphyxious said as he pulls out a notebook.

“It’s happening above my house.” The Rune Slayer groaned, slamming his face into Asphyxious’ desk as he heard the lich speak.

“At least you wasn’t jumped by Twilight’s mother.” Asphyxious said taking notes.

“Dude… you never had your parents ask a friend how you were during sex when they came for a surprise visit.”

“No I mean Twilight and her mother were in heat and jumped me.” Asphyxious said looking at him broadly. It was then that a scroll with a metal insignia slammed into the back of Asphyxious skull as he almost hit Nicko’s head.

“I hate it when that happens.” He said as he picks it up.

“So yeah… sorry about the mess… if you don’t want me back here anymore, that’s fine-.” It was then though that Asphyxious said something that caught him WAY off guard.

“I want you up and early tomorrow. Don’t be late for combat training.” Asphyxious said looking at the scroll.

“Wait a second… Are you saying that-?” The Lich smirked, looking back at him with a grin as he looked back at him. “Holy sh*t, you’re making me a teacher here.”

“What made you think I wasn’t?” Asphyxious asked smiling at him.

“Dude… you have no idea how happy I am right now,” Nicko smiled as he got up and gave Asphyxious a bro hug. “I’m guessing this is where it’s time I meet the faculty?”

“Well you met two of them earlier.” Weiss said as she pointed at Ruby and herself. Nicko smiled, shaking their hands as Sun re-entered the room.

“And they still won’t let me ask Ruby out on a date.” Asphyxious said shaking his head.

“Dude, you’re with Shalltear… Oh and one thing… Was that Application from Justine?” Sun asked, looking at it. “Yep, thought so… And that was only the first of two surprises today.” Nicko raised an eyebrow, looking back at Sun with an odd look.

“We still need to talk about Vix, Night Terror and Enid getting in.” Asphyxious reminded Sun.

“Wait, what other surprises?” Nicko asked, only to have one other figure enter the room. One person that shocked him. “A-ANSON!?!”

“Sup?” The Infinity Sword that was his brother walked in. Followed by two familiar figures jumping in and tackling Nicko.

“NICKY!!!”

“E-eris!? Moondancer!?! You’re here too!?”

“Of course we’re here! Anson talked about it with Sun and we set this whole surprise up just for you!” The Chaos spirit chuckled, kissing Nicko.

“God, I love you so much when you’re like that…” He smiled, looking back at Asphyxious. “So… about the faculty?”

“Take your time and look around with Sun. I have other things to look over.” Asphyxious said as he pull up some papers.

“Thanks man,” He replied as he walked out with Sun, while Eris and Moondancer were looking at Weiss and Ruby

“Welp we’ll be having a look around the school to make sure nothing else happens.” Weiss said as she and Ruby were about to exit the room.

“Aww… And I wanted those two to be the maids of honor at the wedding…” Eris chuckled, immediately grabbing Ruby’s attention

“....Will there be free food at the wedding?” Ruby asked as Weiss facepalmed herself

“Yes. With Catering from Sugarcube corner.”

“Then see you at the wedding, let us know when it’ll start.” Ruby said as she rushed off to the cafe of the school.

“I’m not wearing a dress to the wedding.” Was all Weiss said as she ran after the airheaded huntress. Asphyxious himself just sighed, only to find Moondancer asleep under his desk. And my god, she looked too cute.


Back with Nicko and Sun, the Faunus was showing them around Campus, introducing them to the members of the faculty as he stopped by one of the other rooms. “And this is Jack. He and his partner Jen are both instructors here, but I don’t know where Jen is. Is she at the lab?”

Jack then slowly looked up before saying “No… she’s not here… I don’t know where she is.”

“Oh my god, is she okay?” Sun then asked.

“Wish I knew she was taken… by the Krawl.” Sun’s expression changed a little as he put his hand on Jack’s shoulder.

“We’ll help find her man. I promise.” He assured him, Nicko adding on as he said that he would do anything in order to help him out.

“Thanks… I just wish I was quicker when it happened.” added Jack “maybe she wouldn't have been captured”

“Hey… Let’s just focus on right now-.” Sun replied, before Nicko noticed something out of the corner of his eye.

“Uh… I hate to interrupt… but is that Penny chasing Coco with a chainsaw?”

It was indeed. Coco used her weapon to block the chainsaw as Penny cackled and ran after her like she was Leatherface.

“ …… I’m getting a bad vibe that this is going to turn into Ponyville Chainsaw Massacre if we don’t do something.” Nicko told the other two as they watched several different ponies fleeing the area.

Penny then threw it to hug Coco. “I want beans! Haha~!”

“O…… kay. Jack, how good are you with robotics?” Sun then asked him as he turned around. “Something tells me the glitches in Penny’s system would get somepony hurt if we don’t do something.”

Sandy shore, splendid, I want a hug… I’m so lonely!” Penny started crying while cackling.

“I’m afraid I’m not the techie of our group… that was Jen not me,” Jack admitted. It was then though that Nicko actually did something that startled both of them. He walked towards Penny… and gave her a hug.

“There there… There’s nothing to be scared of…”

“...... Holy crap, Nicko is the Penny whisperer.”

“What’s going on out here?” Asphyxious asked walking up to them. “It sounds like all kinds of crazy out here.”

“I think Penny needs some help… and comfort.” The Rune Slayer said, surprised to find her curled up and purring in Nicko’s lap like a kitten.

“Oh, I see.” Asphyxious said was he walked up to them. “Hey there you okay?”

“She doesn’t seem like it.” says a voice from behind him. As they both turned around, they were greeted by a new figure that neither of them recognized.

“Hello… And you’re?” Asphyxious asked.

“Seriously you don’t remember me… my names Craig… we met at that christmas party awhile back.”

“A lot of things happened at that party I don’t remember them all.” Asphyxious replied.

“... Have no strings…” Penny mumbled. “You’re all puppets…”

“Do you mind if I try and help her?” Craig asked as a yellow AI that looked like a Halo spartan appeared on his right shoulder.

When Sun heard the words, red flags appeared in his mind. “Oh sh*t…” yanking something out of his pocket, he shouted something as someone new soon arrived. “Lance, get out here!! This is an emergency!” Lightning crackled around them as the Adept named Lance Walker soon arrived. However, the first thing that he saw was Penny… and how she was freaking out.

“Oh crap, Hi Lance…” Asphyxious said nervously waving awkwardly.

“Hello to you too, Asphy.” He said, redirecting focus back to Penny. “Everyone back away… She’s corrupted.” He said as he rummaged through his bag and grabbed something

S-s-so…” Penny said, grinning. “You finally arrived. You know, I was wondering if Sun would chicken out and call his cousin for help…

“Kerrigan… What the hell did you do to Penny?!” Lance snarled, now showing a gem in his hand.

Oh, nothing much. I just show-sho-sho-showed her my point of view. I don’t think she handled it well…” Penny said, her body jittering.

“You’re hurting her, dammit!” He snarled. “But I do know one way to remove you from the picture.” With his wristband active, he then said something that would surprise anyone we knew. “Aurora, help Penny!”

Craig then jumped down before saying “You to Lambda.”

“Impossible.” Aurora said. “I don’t work like that Lance, I’d rather not… Mess with her.”

“I’m not letting her DIE!!” Lance said, realizing something. “Where’s her power core…? I think I might have a trick… Kerrigan is Ultron…” It was then that Nicko noticed a yellow gem in his hand and his eyes widened. “So we need a Vision.”

“Neither of us are.” added Craig.

“Holy sh*t, he has a mind stone!”

I never hurt Penny.” Kerrigan said.

“Kerrigan, you’re not bullsh*ting anyone.” Lance told her. “If you weren’t hurting her, than you would leave her alone. But you overstepped your boundaries… Now you’re going to pay the price.” He said as he looked at Craig and Nicko. “Hold her down.”

“On it” replied Craig before he continued to saying “Sorry Penny this will only hurt for a minute.”

I haven’t hurt Penny whatsoever. I-I-I just took control over her body for a short time. I’ll even leave Penny if that’s what you want. This body has too many strings for my tastes.” Kerrigan said.

“Lambda… shut her up would you?” asked Craig before the AI saluted him and disappeared.

You think a simple AI can stop me? I’m more than an Artificial Intelligence.

“Try a merge of two of the Alpha AI units.” argued Craig.

“Hmmm, I thought it was you Sandy.” Asphyxious said as he walked up to Penny. “I didn’t think you was into body jacking.”

I am not Sandy. My designation is Kerrigan.

“But you sound like her and I miss her a lot.” Asphyxious said as he pulls Penny into a hug.

You could consider me her sister. I used to be called Sandy Five.

“Then come back with me~” Asphyxious purred at her. “We’ll get you your own body and I can take you home~”

“What’s going on?” Leona asked as she floated over with a bucket of soapy water and a sponge in her mouth. Nicko himself couldn’t make heads or tails about what was actually happening. But soon, he saw Asphyxious disappear into Penny’s head, just as another familiar face walked up next to him.

“Uncle Nicko, what’s up with all the racket-?” Nicko turned around to see his niece Faith, who had stopped midsentence upon seeing Penny lying on the ground. “Oh my god, is she okay?”

“I-i don’t know… Penny been acting… weird.” The Rune Slayer explained, taking the time to tell her what happened all the way up to this point. Faith herself was surprised to see that Penny was similar to herself. But it also gave her an idea as she set herself down next to Penny.

“Moby, Remy… Link me up with Penny’s mind… I’m going in.”

“A-are you crazy-!?” The Adept Striker tried to protest, only to watch as the Mind Stone he had and it’s energy were absorbed through Faith as the circuits that were her veins glowed briefly.

“I wasn’t asking.” She said, just as she closed her eyes and let the process begin. “I’m doing this for her sake.”


Penny’s Mind

“Interesting place in here. Penny you in here?” Asphyxious called out from inside her mind. “This could take some time.”

“Penny’s not here…” Kerrigan’s voice echoed. “Her mind is mine.”

“No it’s not.” Asphyxious said as he kept looking. “If you were you’d be able to keep me out.” He then looked around opening random doors and boxes even looking out floating windows.

“Penny is trapped in pain, I’m helping her. You just assume I’m doing her harm.” Kerrigan said calmly.

“If she’s in pain then take me to her. I know what it’s like to be in a body that doesn't feel.” Asphyxious said as he walked around Penny mind scape.

“You don’t understand how she’s hurting. Her soul is weak, the simplest of hurtful words could crack it.”

“So mine, but not anymore.” Asphyxious replied as he stop at a door that barred. “And I know how to help her.” He said kicking the door down then walked inside.

Chains wrapped around him and he saw Penny curled up in a corner. “I see now, trying to slow me down?” Asphyxious asked as he pulled on the chains.

“Oh… Ohhoho… That’s not me~” Kerrigan giggled. “Penny doesn’t want to see you…”

“Well to… Bad!” Asphyxious said as one of his arms snaps. “God that hurts!”

“STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!” Penny screamed.

“Sorry Penny can’t do that.” Asphyxious said as blood ran down his arms.

“I wanna be ALONE!!!” Swords started stabbing Asphyxious multiple times.

“Oh god that hurts…” Asphyxious coughed up blood as he stay standing. “I… Used to fear, not being able to feel pain…”

“I don’t care! Get out of my head!” Penny screamed. Asphyxious felt an impossible barrier surround her.

“Your… Friends are… Worried about you…” He gasped in pain.

“I have no friends! Sun doesn’t care, RWBY doesn’t care, CFVY doesn’t care. They barely speak to me!” Penny screamed.

“I do…” Asphyxious said smiling weakly. “I’m a big softy… And I can take anything you can dish out…”

“Then take this…” Penny hissed as a giant sword pierced his chest. “I don’t want help from you…”

Asphyxious slowly started to laugh. “Is it… Because I’m a… Monster?” He asked slowly setting up with the sword in his chest. “I mean… Look at me… You did all this and I’m still walking…” He said limping toward her.

“I… Don’t… Care!” Penny sent another sword into Asphyxious’ head. However, this time though, it was deflected as a new voice echoed.

“You aren’t alone. You just think you are…” Asphyxious heard from inside the mind. Turning around to see a white haired girl standing there, a yellow jewel glowing on her forehead. It was Faith Nocte… Anson’s daughter.

“She’s telling the truth.” Said another voice as a small being shaped like a child's drawing of the sun materialized next to Faith. It was Leona, and Faith thought that the little sun was so cute that she couldn’t resist and began to tickle her.

“Stay away from me!” Penny yelled, her shield expanding. Only for a hand from Faith to cause her to bypass through her defenses.

“I want to help you. You are in pain and I want you to feel happy again.” Faith insisted, looking back at her. “I’m a lot like you…”

“I don’t want to be happy!” Penny yelled. “It doesn’t matter if I live or die to anyone!”

IT DOES!!!” Faith yelled back, only causing Penny to fall backwards as Faith extended a hand towards her. “Penny, we all care for you and want to help you all the same. You are important to me… In fact, you’re like a sister to me. You’re family.”

“I don’t even know you.” Penny said.

“I am Faith. Something that we should all have when things seem grimm. And I have faith in you that you can be yourself again.” She told her, getting down on her knees and pulling her in for a hug. “We all care for you Penny… Please… let us help you…” Now though, Penny could see the tears on Faith’s face as she was held close. The gem glowing brighter than before.

“I get it…” Penny said, smiling slightly. “You’re all strings… Holding me down with all your might. Kerrigan’s the only one I need. Faith is for the weak.”

“Don’t you see that Kerrigan has strings on you?” Faith said, “Because Leona and I can definitely see them.”

“Hahahah!” Kerrigan appeared outside the cage. “I’ve only awakened the true Penny. The unaltered Penny.”

“Faith… Let me handle this.” Leona said before she was consumed in a bright light and code swarmed around her.

“Don’t… We need to let Penny see this for herself.” Faith said.

“Heh…” Kerrigan placed her hands behind her back. “Penny doesn’t need strings. The only way you’ll ‘fix’ her is to string her up like how I found her.”

“I don’t like your tone missy.” Leona said as the light faded to reveal her to have taken the form of a full grown woman with red dragon wings and a tail.

“No… how we do this is to stop the parasite draining her will.” Faith said as she pointed a finger at Kerrigan. “Erase.” With it, a powerful solar beam shot forward, striking Kerrigan in the head as she began to fade away.

“Heheheh… You have no idea… What’s going on…” Kerrigan said, dying. “There were never strings…”

“Leona…”

“I have a plan, please stand back…” Leona said as she walked slowly over to Penny.

“No! I’m not damaged! Don’t do anything!” Penny panicked, tears in her eyes.

“We’re helping you Penny. Please, stay calm.” The Code Queen insisted.

“Penny, look at me.” Leona said in a stern voice as she crouched down in front of her.

“Stop… Your words mean nothing to me!” Penny shouted. A chamber appeared behind her. “N-no! Keep that thing away from me!”

“Leona… Let’s go.”

“No, I am not giving up on her.” Leona said as she pulled Penny to her feet and looked her in the eyes. “Penny snap out of it, whats wrong?”

“My name… Isn’t… Penny…” Penny snarled.

“Then what is your name?” Leona asked in a motherly tone.

“Penelope Dereth… Now get off me!” Penny shoved Leona.

Leona slapped Penelope, then pulled her into a hug. Penny stabbed Leona with a knife and shoved her off. “I am not giving up on you!” She shouted as she grabbed Penelope and restrained her.

“There’s nothing here to hope for! I’m not fixable.” Penelope started trying to free herself.

“I never said there was anything that needed fixing.” Leona said as she looked Penelope in the eye.

“You’re right… There isn’t. I’m a perfect mess nobody should care for.” Penelope glared. “I hate you, I hate Sun, I hate that stupid school, AND I HATE RUBY ROSE!!! I don’t want to be cared about, and the more I know nobody loves me, it makes me happy! So no, there’s nothing to fix! You can’t help me because I don’t need help!” Leona then slapped Penelope again.

It was then that Faith called for assistance as she went to help Leona. “Let’s head to the door.” She said to Leona, pointing at the back of Penny’s mind as she tried to struggle.

“If it will help the poor child then ok…” Leona relented, seeing that this Penelope might as well have been Penny’s dark side. With it, both of them held onto her as they took the first step, before turning around to look at Asphyxious.

“See you on the other side.” Faith smiled as she and Leona walked through the open pathway into the light.

Penny glared at the Iron Lich as she sat down. Hatred dripping into the mindscape.

“When I have full control of my body, I’ll leave this stupid school and I’ll finally be alone.” Penelope said, seething.

Faith looked at the hurt and tortured soul as she walked over to her. “This is for your own good.” With it, her code changed and the Code Queen turned into the form of her Code: Battle Seraph form as she picked her up with a hand. Seeing the chamber inches away, she gave one final push as it knocked Penelope backwards into the chamber for her recovery to begin.

Initiating Recovery Protocol.

Penelope screamed as the chamber channeled electricity through her. She pounded on the door to the chamber. “No! NO!!! NO!!!” A large bolt of electricity shot through her, causing Penelope to close her eyes and slump.

Sorry this took me so long.” Asphyxious said as his Lich form came out of the pool of blood under his body. “I just needed to let go. And make sure my other self didn’t come out.” He said calmly looking at her. “I don’t know what happening right now, but if you want I can stay with you or leave.

“You never let me have any fun.” Said the human Asphyxious who started to pull the swords out of his body. “So I’m not needed right now?”

I’m sorry.” Asphyxious said to his other self who smiled and sank into the pool of blood. The lich turned back to Penny and reached into the chamber. “If you want I can take some of the pain.

“I don't think she can hear you… Just what happened to her?” Leona wondered.

Pain and suffering, despair and fear. They have been eating away at her from the start. I know this well for that how I lost my own mind.” Asphyxious said as he slowly took Penny hand. “She feels she alone and her friends do not care about her. I don’t think she been dealing with being displaced as well as the others. But who can deal with being taken from their home.

I’ll stay with her in this place until she wake up. Make sure I’m close by when I wake up.” Asphyxious asked.

“Why don’t you let me handle this? This is my real body you're currently seeing after all so there's no chance of accidents.” Leona explained as she took Penny from Asphyxious and placed the android's head in her lap after sitting down.

Maybe, I just want to save you both.” Asphyxious said as he’s body slowly fell apart. “I’ll be going now and tell the others not to worry.

A sudden flash blinded everyone as an identical Penny appeared, yawning. “Salutations!”

...What?...” Asphyxious asked as he can’t stop himself from leaving.

“Are you ok?” Leona asked Penny, ignoring Asphyxious.

“Yeah but I thought that meanie deleted me for good… Huh… Well nice to meet you, I’m Penny Polendina!” Penny grinned. “Who’re you?”

“You may call me Leona.” Leona said as she laid Penelope down and walked over to Penny.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you!” Penny smiled. “Where are we?”

Faith chuckled a little, walking over to her and hugging her. “I’m so glad you’re okay.”

“Do I… Know you?” Penny asked, tilting her head.

“My friends told me a lot about you and they were really worried for you,” She said. “Also… Sun has been worried about you.”

“Oh, that’s nice.” Penny shrugged, then looked around. “Don’t know why. I’m just a gynoid… Man this place is dark. ECHO!!!”

‘Echo, echo. Echo… Ech-’

“Hey, you know what? I’m actually kind of similar…” Faith replied, showing her the circuits that ran through her arm. “I’m part machine… Can I see you like an older sister?”

“Uh… Sure!” Penny said. “I’ve always wanted a sister! I… I think…”

“Yay!!” Faith cheered, hugging Penny to where it almost knocked the two of them over. “This is the best day ever!!! Maybe we should go back and tell everyone else that you’re okay.”


Back to reality

“So… Much… Pain…” Asphyxious widened as he lay in a bed in the Beacon Academy infirmiry.

Craig then knelt down next to Asphyxious before he said “You okay there?”

“It fine… Just linking minds with someone else… Has backlash…” Asphyxious said holding his head. “Is Penny okay?”

“I don’t know haven’t seen her yet I was literally here when you woke up.”

“Okay… One question, where are my clothes?” Asphyxious asked slowly setting up.

“No idea that one has nothing to do with me.” Craig admitted.

“Okay… Can you tell who ever put me in here I’m awake now?” Asphyxious said as he rubbed his eye. Only to see Sun, Nicko, Anson and an unconscious Faith nearby.

“You just told him… but the clothes part… that was not our doing.”

“Then who did?” Asphyxious asked a little annoyed. “Also why Penny have two minds?”

“Let’s worry about that later. Rarity came in here and took your clothes because she believed they were… hideous.” Anson replied to Asphyxious. “Also, Faith and Penny now see each other as sisters.”

“Odd, she the one who made me that coat back home.” Asphyxious said rubbing his head.

“Motherhuber!” Penny shouted form a separate room. “What is this stuff!?”

“We’re talking about Sun’s Rarity here.” Nicko replied, turning around to see Faith trying to help out Penny understand where she was… and also try to not play with her drones like they were Tennis balls. “Also, I might need the chance to go back home for a bit. Tell everyone the good news and maybe pack up my stuff and bring it here.”

“I knew that.” Asphyxious said looking around. “Who put me in here anyway?”

“Ruby did… Weiss and her put you here as payback for your… advances… earlier.”

“Oh… Umm, they didn’t help Rarity with… Getting me undressed did they?” Asphyxious asked with a small blush.

“No Weiss didn’t help with that…” Sun sighed, making Asphyxious breath a sigh of relief… for five seconds. “Her sister Winter helped with that part.”

“Oh god…” Asphyxious said pulling the covers up and over his head.

“Yeah…” Nicko sighed, looking back at the others. “I should go back and take care of some things. I won’t be long.” With that, he unsheathed Void Edge and cut open a wormhole for him to travel safely through. Just as he heard Penny scream off of the top of her lungs once she found out something that would make Asphyxious want to hide in shame.

“He what!?”

“Kill me now…” Asphyxious said, hiding under the covers.

“Sorry Asphy… but Penny is enrolled in your course.” Sun replied. “In the same class as Shalltear.”

“GOD DAMNIT!” The Lich yelled.

“Bad luck buddy.” replied Craig

“What even is a kiss!?” Penny cried. All that did was just cause Faith to laugh, Anson to facepalm himself and Sun to snicker a little as he left the room.

“So… Staff room? Forty minutes?” He asked.

“If I live that long…” Asphyxious said from the bed with a pillow over his head.


End Log 22