• Published 10th May 2015
  • 345 Views, 2 Comments

Spell Gone Wrong - Rainbow Swirl



Twilight gets a letter from Princess Luna for a spell. But, goes terribly wrong!

  • ...
 2
 345

Dark Night

When it was around 7:40 P.M they reached the barn. Fluttershy was now at a frantic state and rushed to get the job done.

After everything was done Twilight asked, ''could I walk you home?''

In the blink of an eye Fluttershy yelled, ''NO!'' And flew off like a flash.

Twilight then became highly suspicious of Fluttershy’s actions. She tried to fly after her but as soon as she tried to attempt to fly her wings were unable to open due as she leapt into the air. Knife cutting pain went through her wings and back as she tripped on a root and tumbled into a tree. A few minuets she awoke and shakily rose to her hooves and dusted herself off.

After she brushed off the dust and checked her wings she said, ''good night Applejack.'' She said to AJ in the window.

AJ said good night and Twilight then began to walk to Fluttershy's cottage to make sure she was ok.

On her way she thought to herself, ''why would she fly off like that. And not even think about her lost dog. HMMM, something must be wrong, but what?''

Twilight soon arrived at Fluttershy's cottage around midnight.

She knocked on the door and said, ''Fluttershy, I was coming to see if you are alright.''

She waited a minuet but not even a quiet squeak came from the cottage. Twilight then thought that maybe she was still outside, possibly helping one of her animal friends. But, after going around the entire house all she saw were sleeping animals. Then she heard a rustle in the bushes. She jumped back in fright then slowly began to creep next to the rustling ferns. When she got close enough to look through the bush the rustling dissipated.

Twilight froze thinking, ''OW, WHAT AM I GONNA DO!! I, I, I GOT TO DO SOMTHING!''

She then calmed herself down and ever so gently peered through the bushes. As soon as she could see through the leafy bush the creature ran off in a flash. Twilight then jerked her head back and looked around like a hawk but there was nothing. Just a silent meadow that glowed in the moon light. She then cautiously walked back to the castle. Keeping her eyes and ears open for any movement.

All the while thinking, ''what was that thing. it looked a bit like Fluttershy with that light yellow coat but. It couldn't be her... could it.''

When Twilight got home Spike and Owlowiscious already tucked themselves into bed. Twilight then slowly sleepily walked to her bedroom and slept the rest of the night.