• Published 7th Apr 2015
  • 848 Views, 44 Comments

MLP - Divergent Crossover - abfarmer76



Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, and Rainbow Dash are all normal ponies, until the Amplitude Test. Read more to find out what happens next! :) (I'm not very good at these. This is my first story so like and comment! :)

  • ...
15
 44
 848

Chapter 2

Author's Note:

Chapter 2 *yay*:yay:
I hope you enjoy! Remember to like and comment! :pinkiehappy:

Twilight's POV

The day went by pretty fast. All of us including Rainbow Dash who is the least excited about school, were enjoying school and participating more than usual. But when an Erudite teacher came on the intercom saying,

"All 16 year olds report to the cafeteria. You will get more directions there" everypony's hearts stopped. Even Pinkie stopped smiling and her mane flattened. There was a few seconds of silence before Pinkie jumped up to the front of the classroom, her mane and tail poofy again and started to sing.

"When I was little filly and the sun was going down~"

"Tell me she isn't" I said to Rarity. Pinkie was singing 'the laughter song' as she called it. Pinkie sang this song at our last sleepover.

"The darkness and the shadows they would always make me frown~! Come one girls I know you know it!" Pinkie continued.

"She is" Rarity replied. Just then, Fluttershy, Rarity, and Applejack all stood up and started to sing,

"I'd hide under my pillow, from what I thought I saw, but grannie pie said that wasn't the way to deal with fears at all~!" They sang in union.

"Then what is?" I turned to see Rainbow standing up with a big grin on her face. She said the same thing when Pinkie sang the song and the sleepover. They don't teach Dauntless children how to deal with fears. Sad. Then, without even thinking I stood up and sang,

"She said Pinkie you gota stand up tall, learn to face your fears. You'll see they can't hurt you just laugh to make them disappear!"

"Come on everypony, sing it!" Pinkie exclaimed to the class

"ha, ha, ha". We heard some ponies wispier.

"Oh, come on!" Pinkie said, seaming a bit annoyed. "I know you can do better than that!"

"Ha, Ha, Ha" We heard again, but this time a little bit louder.

"Louder!" All of us said together.

"HA, HA, HA" We heard. I could see smiles start to form on some of the ponies faces. We were doing it. I marched up to the front of the room to Pinkie, along with the rest of my friends. We all took a deep breath in and screamed,

"LOUDER!"

"HA, HA, HA!!". Now everypony was standing up. Each with a big goofy grin on their face. Even the teacher had a smile on her face.

"Come on everypony! Let's go take those tests! Oh, and don't forget to keep smiling and singing!" Pinkie said to the whole class as we marched out the door and into the hallway. We all sang in union like one big, happy faction as we marched down the hallway toward the cafeteria. Some ponies that were walking toward the cafeteria joined the group as well. Everypony knew Pinkie's song way to well.

"So, giggle and the ghosty, guffaw at the grossie, crack up at the creepy, whoop it up with the weepy. Chortle at the gooky, snortle at the spooky"

"And tell that big dumb scary face to take a hike and leave you alone and if he thinks he can scare you then he's got another thing coming and the very idea of such a thing just makes you wanna ha ha ha ha ha ha" Nopony really knew that part except for Pinkie so she sang that on her own.

"LAUGH!" Everypony sings as we walk in the cafeteria. The whole room is staring at us but we don't care. All my friends turned around (including me) and took a bow.

"Ok everypony, we have to take the test now. But remember to always"

"SMILE!" Everypony said in unison. I look around to see that everypony in the crowd is smiling the biggest smile I have ever seen them have on their face. Pinkie sure does know how to make ponies happy. We all smiled and went to go take our seats. We don't have to sit with our factions to wait so we all sat with each other.

The wait didn't feel like very long. Mostly because I was still smiling from Pinkies song. It made me feel like a Dauntless...sorta. I never realized that Pinkie was brave. I thought that Rainbow was the bravest, not Pinkie. I guess everypony is different.

"Ahem" I look up to see an Erudite unicorn levitating a tablet with her magic.

"Now, I need Twilight Sparkle from Erudite. Rarity from Candor, Applejack from Amity, Pinkie Pie from Abnegation, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy from Dauntless." We all shivered for a moment, until we remembered Pinkie's song. We each put on a big smile, got up and jumped our way to the testing rooms.