• Published 6th Apr 2015
  • 10,057 Views, 507 Comments

Ponyville Police Department - Omega6047



Policeman and his dog are trying to survive in pony society.

  • ...
72
 507
 10,057

26. Preparations

--Chapter 26--
Preparations

Fluttershy slowly walked upstairs, carrying a tray in her mouth. She had a small smile brightening up her face as she thought back to yesterday. She was glad to hear from Rarity that Revan and Twilight have finally moved on. It was honestly quite painful to see them just barely holding themselves away from this. But it made it all the more satisfying to know they are together now.

It was quite a shame she didn’t get to see them ‘go at it’- as Rarity put it. But at the same time, somepony had to keep Applejack in check, and luckily they managed to keep her away from the hill for long enough to let Revan and Twilight ‘go at it’ for a long while, and avoid Applejack finding out that anything had happened. Or at least it didn’t look like she figured anything out.

The two were actually quite hard to separate when they got a hold on each other, mostly because of Revan’s strength. They finally let each other go when Applejack was in a hearing range, end even despite this, they looked like they were ready to ignore that farmer and keep going, luckily they did move away from each other, most likely avoiding a verbal lashing from her, or maybe even worse.

Now she was walking towards his room, carrying a breakfast for him. Usually they were waking up around the same time, but now Revan have slept in for some reason. And because every time she has slept in, he had made a breakfast for her, now she made something for him in return.

She opened the door to his room, they were slightly larger than ones that were previously there in order to let him walk in freely. He had made them himself, so they looked a bit improvised, but as he said ‘if I can make something myself, I’m not going to pay for it’, so with that mindset, he had also made the bed for himself, at least the frame.

She peeked inside through the open door. Surprisingly, Revan wasn’t asleep. He was lying on the bed with his hands behind his head, looking up at the ceiling, seemingly thinking deeply. He didn’t seem to notice her, so she walked over to the night stand and placed the tray on it. “Hello Revan.” She said, snapping him out of his trance. “I made a breakfast for you.”

“Oh, thanks.” He said as he got up.

“You’re welcome.” She replied with a smile. “By the way, what were you thinking about before I came in?”

“Is it that hard to figure out?” He opened his wardrobe, pulling out some clothes out of it and throwing them on bed. “I was thinking about Twilight. Because, you know… yesterday. Actually, were you the one who planned taking Applejack out for us to have some time for ourselves?”

Her smile became a bit more devious . “Maybe...” She said. “You’re going to Canterlot today, right?” She changed the subject.

“Yeah, I’m supposed to go through all those tests today. Twilight’s going to come with me, since she knows the place. That and, well… I have some plans already.” Now it was his turn to smile. “Mind getting out? I’d like to put on some clothes.” He said.

“Of course, I’ll wait for you downstairs.” With that said, she left his room and walked back downstairs. He immediately took off pants he was wearing for the night, and put on fresh clothes. A pair of jeans and plain grey shirt, both made by Rarity. The unicorn herself considered the shirts she had made for him to be a fashion disaster, saying it they all were way too place and colorless. Revan did see her point, after all pony society is rather keen on bright, diverse colors, but at the same time he didn’t care. And besides those were only everyday clothes, he has agreed to let her do her work as she pleases if he’s going to need something for more official occasions.

When he walked down with a trey in his hand, he saw Mischief and Sennav eating their food along with other animals. During the first day of Sennav’s stay in the cottage, some of the larger predators were trying to steal some of his food, but as soon as they figured out that Mischief wasn’t going to let that happen, they proceeded to give up their own food as an apology.

He placed his trey on the table and sat on the chair as Fluttershy walked out of the kitchen with her own breakfast. The two chatted as they ate, discussing Revan going to Canterlot. They figured Mischief won’t allow them to leave Sennav behind, and leaving Mischief behind was out of question for obvious reasons.

There was also a matter of Fluttershy leaving the town for a while. She was leaving tomorrow morning, and since he and Twilight are coming back at night, he‘s going to be taking care of the animals in the cottage until she comes back.

The train was leaving in three hours, so there was no rush, but Revan was rather keen on meeting with Twilight, so he grabbed a backpack that Rarity have made for him as well and after saying his goodbyes to Fluttershy, he walked out. Inside the bag was his uniform (of course remade by Rarity after manticore incident), along with money, and some food. There was also something he hid in his back pocket, but even Fluttershy didn’t know about that.

He quickly found himself whistling some sappy love songs from old movies and even dancing as he walked towards the library. Some ponies were looking at him kinda weird, and few somehow knew what was the reason for his behavior, coming up to him to say something nice. At least most of the time. There were few ponies that weren’t that pleased with the event.

It turned out that Fat Chance was watching them yesterday when he and Twilight were at the hill, snapped few photos of them and wrote another article. The photo that was used in the article was obviously edited to make it look like it was something else, but luckily a big chunk of the town was by now against the fat unicorn because of her… less than pleasant attitude towards others, and dismissed what she wrote as a load of bullshit it was.

Fat Chance’s reputation in town was so low because of the few scandals she has caused around few ponies, sometimes forcing them to live the town. Now however, ponies started to see through her lies, especially after princess commented her first article about him. The fact that since his arrival, Revan helped quite a lot of ponies in town with whatever it was that they needed help with, and in result most of them got to know him personally, also didn’t work in Fat Chance’s favor.

Ponies simply knew the truth firsthand, and she couldn’t get to them with her lies.

However, there were still ponies that were in her favor. Mostly the few richer families that lived in Ponyville and their ‘asslickers’ – as Revan liked to put it. While most of the ponies that approached him were really open about everything and in fact quite happy about it (though most of them ‘questioned his taste in mares’), he encountered few of those ponies as well.

He mostly didn’t give a fuck about them, not even when someone threw a banana at him -he just caught it mid air and ate it- but the moment they crossed the line was when they started offending Twilight. To which his response went like that:

“Zamknąć mordy wy niedojebane tępe huje! Gówno jesteście warci, możecie wsadzić te wasze rozjebane ryje do sracza tam gdzie wasze miejsce! Jesteście jebanymi kurwami, was trzeba jebać i na was zarabiać! Pierdolcie się, wy szmaty zasrane, pierdolone, niedojebane szmaty! W dupę możecie ją najwyżej całować, bo na więcej takich zjebów nie stać! Kurwa mać, cieszcie się, że was matki na zbity ryj nie wyjebały z domów za takie krzywe ryje, wy miękkim chujem w dupę jebani przez tatusia jebani frajerzy!” Here they tried to speak up. „Co jest kurwa pedały? Coś chcecie kurwa powiedzieć? Zamknąć mordy cwele jebani, bo psem poszczuję! I co się kurwa gapisz, co!? W ryj chcesz mała pizdo!? Zjeby pierdolone, kurwy niedojebane, nic nie jesteście kurwa warci! Kurwa nic! Jak jeszcze raz usłyszę jak pierdolicie takie kurwa bzdury, osobiście was rozjebie wy pierdolone kurwy! Ścierwem jesteście i niczym kurwa innym! Nic nie wartymi, kurwa ścierwami! Rzygać mi się chce jak na was patrzę wy zjeby! A teraz won mi stąd! Wypierdalać w podskokach wy nędzne podróbki prawdziwych kurew! Jak was znowu zobaczę to spuszczę wam taki wpierdol, że was jebane matki nie poznają! Bez sądu was kurwa rozjebie, wpierdolę wam jak nikt wam w życiu nie wpierdolił i w ryja napluje, potem kurwa odejdę i taki będzie finał! WYPIERDALAĆ!!!”

I don’t recommend using Google Translator, it won’t help much.

And after hearing it, the group that dared to say something wrong about Twilight in his presence, run away in fear, leaving a fresh puddle where they stood. Revan spitted on the ground and kept walking, leaving more than a few shocked ponies behind.

He himself didn’t mind the article, but he was more worried about Twilight. Now it was impossible to keep that a secret from Applejack, and that was something he hoped to keep that way for some time. It was a good thing that Apple family rarely read newspapers, that meant he and Twilight will be able to go to Canterlot before she realizes anything and when she does, she’ll have time to come to terms with it.

And if she won’t… well, in that case Revan will explain everything to her in the most universal language of the world.

After few more minutes of walking, he reached the library. The door were opened, so he went in and then looked around. Twilight wasn’t in the library part of her house, so he figured she was upstairs. Spike was nowhere to be seen either. He didn’t hear anything, which meant that they were probably still in beds, which was odd, since Twilight was nearly as much of a morning bird as he was.

He silently walked upstairs to make sure he won’t wake anyone up. Like he expected, Spike was lying asleep in his little basket. Twilight was also there, and was also sleeping. Just not in her bed. She was sitting in front of her desk, with her head lying down on it. Her chest was slowly rising up and down as she snored lightly, drooling on the desk.

With a little smile on his face, Revan approached her from behind. He looked down at her desk, noticing few letters she had written. They were all about her friendship lessons, that Celestia had her write. His hand moved towards Twilight’s ears and lightly scratched them as he picked up one of the letters and read it.

Dear Princess Celestia,

Tonight I’ve learned that even though friends can be a big help in making a decision, it will ultimately be your decision, and it is alright if you won’t follow their reasoning as long as you take it into consideration. It is impossible to agree with your friends all the time, on every issue, but it is important to accept other views and just continue to be a good friends. In the end, a true friend will always understand.
After what happened tonight between me and Revan, I was hoping to keep it a secret from Applejack, but she figured everything out. She came to me after everypony went back home to discuss this with me, and explained her reasons to oppose us being in a relationship. And while my decision about it isn’t going to change, and neither will my feelings for Revan, I understand why she did what she did, and she accepted us as a couple.

Your faithful student,
Twilight Sparkle

He placed the letter back down after reading it. Now he knew for sure that something more than a simple bigotry was the reason of Applejack’s actions. He was going to make sure to have a talk about it with the farmer once he’ll be back from Canterlot. This was a issue for later though, now he had a unicorn on the edge of awakening next to him.

Twilight yawned cutely, but didn’t open her eyes. Revan knelt down as he moved his hand from her ears to the left cheek and the other hand begun playing with fur on her chest. He moved his face closet to her, and planted a small kiss a bit below her ear before whispering into her ear. “Wakey-Wakey…” She groaned silently, and he placed another kiss, this time a bit closer to her muzzle. He continued to plant small kisses like that until he got to her cheek, where he started to move down to her neck.

This time Twilight released a light moan, and once he was all the way down her neck, he slowly made his way up, leaving small bites along the way. Twilight started moaning again, this time more vocally. He lifted her face off the desk as he got to the base of her jaw, where he stayed for a bit to give the spot some attention. Twilight was now getting loud with her moans, but still remained asleep.

Revan started moving up again, leaving a wet line along her jaw line. His hand moved from Twilight’s chest, up to her right cheek. His mouth went back down to her neck for a second, making the unicorn moan loudly as she opened her mouth. Revan quickly used the opportunity to press his lips against hers, shoving his tongue into her mouth.

He felt her take a sharp breath as he touched her tongue. She opened her eyes slightly and her dazzled glaze met his, immediately causing her to moan into his mouth as he melted into the kiss. She closed her eyes again as Revan’s hands kept her in place while he pinned her tongue down with his own and deepened the kiss. One of his hands went behind her neck and pushed her closer, while the other one went down to her midsection and pulled her body towards his.

Twilight moaned loudly into his mouth, trying to wrap her hooves around him. Because of how hard he was pressing her to him, her front hooves were trapped and immobilized, and she only managed to wrap her back hooves around him.

As the unicorn kept moaning, Revan slowly moved her downwards, until her head was pressed against the desk. His hand moved away from her neck as it was now kept in place by the desk, and moved it down her back. Twilight finally managed to free her front hooves and she immediately wrapped them tightly around Revan’s head. Meanwhile, both of Revan’s hands went all the way down to her hips, where they finally stopped.

This caused Twilight to let out a particularly loud moan, and as the human’s hands started to massage the area around her cutie marks, she started trembling slightly.

She felt all strength slowly leave her as she allowed Revan to do whatever he pleased. He completely took control over her mouth, keeping her tongue down as he explored every bit of muzzle on the inside. She was barely able to move her hooves from all the excitement that was building up in her. She felt a little tug on her tail, following the sensation with another loud moan. The little resistance she was putting up was now completely gone, as she gave Revan a complete control.

The human pressed her harder against the desk as he moved his hands along her rear. Eventually one of his hands moved up her spine, before Revan lifted it to her head, where it rubbed her ears for a while. He quickly moved it away from them though, and focused on something else. The base of her horn.

[here it gets kinda clop-like (I would dare to say it is clop), you can skip that part if you want]

Her eyes snapped wide open the moment he made contact with it and a near-scream was released into Revan’s mouth. His fingers slowly moved around the base, quickly turning Twilight into a quivering mess. Her screams continued as her eyes closed again and her hoof was moved to Revan’s arm, begging the human to continue.

And he did just that. And now he had a full control over her, he could do literally anything he wanted and she had no way to stop him. But he didn’t overuse that control. He didn’t try to do anything that would make her uncomfortable in any way, and was extremely gentle with anything he did. And she loved every single bit of it.

Neither of them cared about the time, they were too preoccupied to with each other to care about it in any way. Revan’s hand kept moving around her horn, moving faster as the time went on. Twilight’s horn was slowly starting to glow with her magic aura. The aura grew stronger and stronger as the pleasure she was experiencing kept rising. Revan started slowly moving his thumb along the surface of the horn, while still massaging base of the horn with the rest of his fingers.

Her eyes snapped wide open yet again as the sensation made her back bent and legs twitch. Another scream was muffed by Revan, who noticing Twilight’s reaction doubled his efforts. His pointing finger made its way up her horn along with the thumb, resulting in the same reaction from the unicorn. Twilight’s eyes closed again, and since Revan didn’t seem interested in stopping, the hoof that was keeping his hand in the right place was moved back to his head, where it wrapped itself around him.

Revan repeated the motion several times, always making Twilight scream as she was lost in a pure bliss, only to be silenced by Revan, who kept his mouth tightly pressed against hers, not letting go for even a second. He could feel her heart pounding in her chest as she squirmed in his grasp, as well as the warmth that was coming off of her. She was desperately trying to get her body under control, but she couldn’t do a thing about it.

Suddenly, her aura started to rapidly grow in brightness. Twilight felt her already ragged breaths become more rapid as her back hooves begun to buck every time Revan’s fingers slid along her horn.

Then, her eyes opened widely for the final time as her aura turned into a mess of sparks. Revan felt a bit of electricity running through his fingers, but it was barely noticeable. Twilight’s back bent again and her rear hooves went stiff as she let out the loudest scream yet into Revan’s mouth. He felt something wet splashing over his leg, and quickly realized what just happened. He shrugged it off for now and proceeded to double the speed of his movements of his hand around the horn as the second hand pulled her against him as much as possible.

Meanwhile Twilight started to lose vision as her body convulsed. Revan’s fast motions only made it harder for her to control herself, and so she just let it all go, and her body spasmed in human’s grasp and her eyes rolled back. It all lasted for a long while before she finally calmed down.

[cloppiness is over]

Twilight finally begun to regain her senses after few seconds of pure delight. Every muscle in her body slowly relaxed as she panted into Revan’s mouth. He finally separated his lips from hers and looked into her slightly dazzled eyes. “Umm… did I go too far?” He asked.

It took Twilight few more moments to get her breath under control. She smiled lightly and lifted her head up from the desk. With a bit of help of her hoofs -which were still wrapped around Revan- she moved her head up to his, and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. “Take that for the answer.” She started rubbing her face against his neck as his hands moved towards her midsection and brought her closer to him. “That was the best waking up ever…” She said silently. “You know, yesterday I was almost sure this was all just a dream. That I’m going to wake up and everything will be different between us…” Her hooves tightened their grasp on him. “I’m so glad it was all real.”

He smiled lightly and kissed her behind the ear. “Me too Twi... Me too…” He said. “Well, we better get you ready for the trip.” He ruffled her hair and got up. She let him go, though with a bit of hesitation. Part of her was willing to screw the trip to Canterlot and just hug him all day long.

Suddenly, Mischief started barking for seemingly no reason. They quickly turned in his direction. The dog was looking up at the top of a bookshelf, where an owl was trying to sleep. He obviously woke it up, and now the bird was trying to scare the dog off by waving it’s wings widely as it ‘hoo’ed at him. “When did that thing get here?” Revan asked himself as he came over to Mischief and silenced him.

“Well, I kinda let him in yesterday. It was cold outside and I always liked to have company, usually in form of Spike.” Twilight explained as the owl flew down and landed on her back. “He decided to stay here and, well… I have an owl in a library now. I guess that completes my image as a biggest bookworm in Equestria, huh?”

“I would say ‘cutest’ but yeah, you’re definitely heading in that direction.” He said as he wiped what Twilight have left on his leg with a tissue. “You have a name for him yet?”

“I was thinking ‘Owlicious’ would be a good name. He seems to like it too.” She scratched owl’s head with her hoof. “Anyways, give me a second to eat breakfast and we’re good to go.”

“Sure. You want me to cook for you or are you waking up Spike?”

“Nah, I have some leftovers from yesterday. I can eat that.” She said. Meanwhile, Owlicious flew back to his previous spot and returned to his sleep. She opened the fridge and took the remains of the cherry soup out. “Would you like some too? There’s more than enough left for the two of us.”

“What about Spike?”

“He can make something for himself when he wakes up.” She replied as she heated up the soup.

“Alright, I guess I can have some.” Twilight smiled and placed two bowls on the table. Revan sat down there as Twilight waited for the soup to heat up a bit, before turning off the gas and pouring the soup to the bowls with magic. She then picked up two spoons and gave one to Revan.

Ponies rarely use cutlery to eat, save for special occasions, however, in Canterlot this is a norm and Twilight picked that up from there, along with some other things, like a no-swearing vocabulary.

She sat down on the opposite side of the table and begun to eat. “How have you managed to get so much cherries anyway? I doubted to get one kilo out of this guy, and you managed to get three. How did you do that?”

“Hmm, so I was right then. That’s why you took that map and list. You wanted to use them to force that dickhead to lower the price.”

“Yeah, but… how do you know?”

“Because that’s just what I did. I mean, there’s no way in hell that I was going to pay that guy 100 bits for just one kilo. So I simply pressed him until he broke, and then it was easy to get him to lower the price.” He replied. “By the way, mind explaining why the hell have you left the door open?”

“W-what? They were opened? But I could swear they were locked!”

“Are you sure you just didn’t close the basement?” Words suddenly left her, and her expression told him everything. “God damn it Twilight… Someone could have come here at night and rob you. Or even hurt you for that matter!“

“I’m sorry! I completely forgot about it. Spike’s usually taking care of this, and he was already asleep. I mean, it was late and I had to write those letters and I was already tired, and Applejack came and-“ He silenced her with his hand, wrapping it around her muzzle.

“Hey, calm down here. I’m not mad at you or anything. I’m just saying you should be more responsible next time.” He let her go.

“Oh… alright, sorry.”

“No need to.” He said, making her smile a bit. He took the bowl in his hand and gulped all that was left there, while Twilight was still half way through. “Alright listen.” He said. “You know how we thought that no one knew about yesterday?”

“Well, Applejack figured it out but-“

“I know that, I read the letter on your desk.”

“Then, what do you mean by that?”

“Fat Chance was at the hill yesterday and snapped some photos. Then had them edited to make it look as if I was raping you or something and published in today’s newspaper.”

The spoon with soup on it fell on the ground. “What?” Twilight said with shock written on her face.

“Don’t worry, it’s hardly the first time I’ve been called a rapist, or misogynist. I mean, I’ve been dealing with SJWs before, so that comes as obvious. And besides, most of the town is by now outright against Fattie, and many of townsponies just wants her to leave the town. The only ones that are in favor of her are those few nobles who live here and their asslickers. Honestly, I don’t give a fuck about it. Those I care about know what the truth is, and the rest can go fuck themselves for all I care. I’m more worried about you.”

“Do you… have that article with you?” She asked. Revan placed his bag on the floor and opened it, taking out a newspaper and passing it to Twilight. She opened it with magic and read. “H-how could she have written something like that about you!?” She yelled as she smashed the newspaper against the table, almost spilling her soup. “You haven’t done anything to her!”

“Actually, I forced her to pay Fluttershy for taking care of her dog. My only guess is that she’s just a spoiled brat that didn’t hear ‘no’ enough times when she was a kid, and couldn’t take it when someone did tell her ‘no’.” He said as Twilight gulped down the rest of her soup. “But, you’re okay with the entire town knowing about it? You know that there are ponies who won’t like it.”

“No, I only cared about losing Applejack as a friend, and we’ve already talked about everything. And I guess it is like you said, ‘Those I care about know what the truth is, and the rest can go fu- umm… go somewhere else for all I care’. And besides, I don’t think that they really are against interspecies relationships. I think that the teal reason why they’re standing with Fat Chance is… well, you.”

He raised an eyebrow. “Care to explain?”

“Think about it like that. Current Ponyville’s Head Guard is old -as in really old- and he’s barely capable of doing anything. Now however, there’s going to be a new Head Guard assigned to Ponyville -you- and when you forced Fat Chance to pay Fluttershy, it became obvious for them that you won’t be simply staying out of things, and perhaps they feel threatened by it. That, and also the fact that you don’t exactly seem like a kind of person that is easy to buy.”

“That depends on what you’re offering. For example, I’d do a lot for a kiss from a pretty girl.” He smirked.

A small blush appeared on her face along with a small smile. “Well… I don’t know how well I do as a ‘pretty girl’, but you can always have a kiss from me…” He leaned over the table and gave Revan a deep, slow kiss. This kiss however, quickly begun to get more and more heated up, eventually causing the table to fall over, and by extension also Twilight. The only thing that saved the unicorn and the table, was Revan’s quick reaction. He used one hand to stabilize the table, while the other one caught Twilight and brought her over to his lap, where the kiss was continued.

This time they didn’t go as far as the last time, and after a few moments, Revan placed a flushed unicorn back on the ground. “Alright, let’s get ready to leave, shall we?” He said.

Still a bit disappointed with the kiss ending so soon, Twilight rubbed herself over Revan’s leg. “Alright… I’ll get my stuff…” She turned towards the stairs that led to her bedroom, and ignoring the fact that Revan was in the way, she walked right between his legs, purposely pressing her back and tail against Revan’s crotch, only to quickly walk away with a large blush and a ‘OMG, I can’t believe I actually did it’ smile on her face.

Revan’s eyes followed the unicorn, mostly focused on what was below her lifted tail. He finally snapped back to reality when she disappeared from sight. *MENTAL SIGH* If this keeps up, she’s going to drive me crazy in no time… And I don’t mind…

Author's Note:

Okey, I decided to discontinue that thing with pictures. If I will ever return to that, It will happen inly if I'll get better at it.


Quote of the day: "Theories are nothing more than words. Accept what you've seen."
~Okabe Rintarou


Song of a day: Slipknot - Before I Forget