• Published 6th Apr 2015
  • 10,020 Views, 506 Comments

Ponyville Police Department - Omega6047



Policeman and his dog are trying to survive in pony society.

  • ...
72
 506
 10,020

13. Visiting The Town

--Chapter 13--
In The Town

First rays of sunlight reached Revan’s eyes. His mind began to slowly leave the world of dreams, and as he regained consciousness, he realized that something was lying on his chest. At first he tried to ignore it, trying to get a bit more sleep, but soon it began to annoy him. The human weakly opened his eyes, to see what was lying on his chest, even though he already had a good idea who the culprit was. And as he expected, the first thing he noticed was the nose of the heavy sleeping dog.

“Mischief get off me.” He mumbled weakly; of course the dog hadn’t even twitched.

“Mischief...” This time he said louder and more annoyed. The dog was still in his own world, and had no intentions on leaving. Not wanting to wake up Fluttershy or any other animal by screaming (which is what it usually takes to weak up the dog), Revan used both of his hands to push the dog off. With the fall on the floor, weakened by the carpet, Mischief was pulled out of his slumber. For the first few moments since his forced awakening, Mischief began to half-consciously run towards the door, still thinking he was in a dream, chasing that annoying bunny. Luckily, he stopped before he made the impact.

The dog began to look around, trying to figure out what happened, eventually his glaze fell on Revan, who was at the moment looking at him from beneath the covers. He understood the message in human’s look, and went back to his bed.

Revan sighed and took the clock from the nearby table. 4 A.M. … fuck, that’s early, even for me… He sighed again and slowly stepped out of the couch, knowing he won't be able to fall asleep again. He choose to sleep on it, even though Fluttershy, had a spare bed in a guest room. The reason for that, was the fact that the bed was way too small for him to sleep comfortably; his legs were sticking out. His host, tried to offer him to move her bed to his room and sleep on both of them, while she takes the couch. Of course he was not going to let that happen, but it took some time to convince the Pegasus to agree.

Once up on his legs, Revan stretched his body and much like day before did some morning exercises, after that he tried to read the book he started, but he couldn’t focus enough and quickly put it away. Without anything to do, Revan decided to walk outside. He unlocked the door and walked out, soon followed by Mischief. The air outdoors was cool and a very faint fog was surrounding him while the sun was barely visible above the horizon.

The human sat under the tree in front of the cottage and looked at the town of Ponyville. The house was located on a hill so he could clearly see it all, and with the sun shining above it with orange light, the view of the town at the moment was simply beautiful. Soon Mischief joined him under the tree, sitting on human’s site. Revan brought his hand to the dog’s head and began to pet him slowly, which the dog gladly accepted. Soon Mischief lied down and went back to sleep with his head on one of Revan’s legs.

Revan brought his attention back to the town in front of him. I guess living in the land of talking ponies can have its perks after all…


As beautiful as the view at the town in the morning was, Revan couldn’t sit there forever. By the time he went back inside it was almost 6 A.M. and he was beginning to feel hungry. He knew that Fluttershy will be waking up soon, so he decided to make a breakfast for both of them as a sort of ‘thank you’ for her. Moving as quietly as he could, he walked to the kitchen.

He opened the fridge in corner of the room and looked at the food stored in there. Mostly it was vegetarian stuff, but there was also a box with meat inside, and another one with fish, likely for some of animals living here. He thought for a bit and took eggs, margarine, small pepper and milk out of it. The human began to search through the drawers in the kitchen looking for other stuff he will need. Soon he found a frying pen and flour, which was all he needed to get started.

He cut the pepper in pieces and let it fry on a pan, while he mixed 7 eggs with milk (proportions 55:45 if anyone wants to know); adding half a glass of flour. When the mixture was ready, he put it on a pan along with pepper and let it scramble while constantly mixing it with a wooden spoon. In that moment, he heard steps coming from the stairs. Soon the yellow Pegasus was downstairs, walking around the room, filling bowls with food for all animals in the house, occasionally stopping to pet one or two of them.

She hadn’t noticed him, and neither had heard the eggs scrambling, but what she did notice, was the empty couch (not really empty, Angel took it over when Revan left it). “Revan?” She said in slightly panicked tone. For a second Revan was tempted to just stay quiet and see what will happen, but at the same time he didn’t wanted her to start panicking over this.

And knowing her she would began to panic very quickly. He still remembered the one time he had a roommate similar to Fluttershy, and how it ended when he did something like that to her. With him in the hospital; as usual. Not because she got mad and attacked him, it was more of an accident. She thought someone broke in and took a knife to defend herself. Revan didn’t knew that, and jumped on her from behind and she accidently stabbed him in a side.

“In the kitchen.” He called out.

Immediately after hearing his voice, Fluttershy turned in his direction. “Oh, here you are.” She walked into the room and instantly noticed the eggs scrambling on a pan. “You’re… cooking? Why? You could have just wait until I wake up and let me handle the breakfast.”

“Well, I guess I could, but I figured this would be nice way to say ‘thank you’ for letting me stay here.” He replied. The eggs were still far from ready, but were slowly getting there. He added some salt and peper for the taste. “Besides I was bored and hungry, so I thought I might kill two birds with one stone.” Then he realized who he was talking to. “It’s a figure of speech, alright? I’m not killing any birds.” He said quickly.

She giggled at that and walked over to the cooker. “So what are you making?” She looked at the pan.

“Scrambled eggs, only better.”

“Better how?”

“You know what, I’ll teach you how to make those by yourself, ‘cause I’m pretty sure you will want more after you eat it. I know I did when my Mom made it for the first time. But that’s for later, I’m almost done. Just don’t think I am a good cook, this is one of few things I know how to not fuck up without a cooking book.”

He let the eggs scramble for a bit longer to make sure that the flour will cook properly and not cause some stomach problems. After he made sure of that, he took 2 plates from the shelf and placed the eggs on them. He prepared a bigger portion for himself, since ponies were nearly twice smaller than he was, they needed less food to survive.

As he expected, Fluttershy more than appreciated his efforts and devoured her portion in record time. Afterwards, they stayed inside of the house and mostly were taking care of animals in there, something Revan found to be rather calming since he’s been doing volunteer job in animal shelter when he was in high school. Eventually, the clock reached 9 A.M. “Fluttershy, I’m going out, I have some stuff to do in town.” He said as he took one of leashes from the house and put it in his pocket; the dog didn’t really need it most of the time.

“Do you want me to go with you?” She looked at him while petting the bear who as Revan found out was named Harry, and who to his surprise was considering Mischief somewhat of an alpha after he overthrew the old alpha, who just so happened to be a bunny.

“Nah, I’ll manage.” He opened the door and Mischief immediately walked out. “See ya!” He called out and waved at the Pegasus.

The walk back to the town was much faster than the last one, mostly because he was walking alone and there was no one slowing him down; as much as he enjoyed Fluttershy’s company, her walking speed left much to be desired. When he reached the crossroad that led to Sweet Apple Acers –Applejack’s family farm- he spotted the all too familiar blue Pegasus Flying from the direction of farm. “Hey! Rainbow!” He called out.

Despite being high in the air, Rainbow had already knew he was there thanks to her surrounding awareness granted by her Pegasus biology and magic. After hearing him calling for her, she dived down to the ground. Right before she crushed, she took a sharp turn up and used air resistance to slow her down right before Revan and Mischief. “Sup.” She reached out her hoof, which Revan bumped. “What are you doing here? I thought you will be staying close to Fluttershy until you get to know the area.”

“I was walking to Ponyville to take care of some stuff, and I don’t really need a guide, this town is pretty small, I already have most of it memorized. And why are you here?”

“I wanted to get some training with Applejack ‘cause I don’t like doing it all by myself unless it’s just acrobatic flying, but she’s busy with fixing the barn… again… seriously, that thing is falling apart so often that half of Ponyville thinks Apples don’t even use nails to keep that thing steady. But anyway, she’s busy so I have nothing to do other than fly around and be bored.”

“Why do you don’t like training alone? Most of people I know that do train, preferred to do it on their own.”

“I guess I just fell into that habit after I got to know Gilda in the flight school. For the two years I’ve been attending there, we were pretty much doing everything together. I’ve managed to get used to flying alone, but the other stuff I still prefer to do with somepony.”

“Well, if you want to, I can train with you. I have some time to spare.” He said.

Rainbow smiled at that. “Sure, I wanted to see what you’re really capable of with that slander, long arms of yours.” She said, and after they choose the right spot, the training begun.


They have spent about 40 minutes on the very hard training. Hard at least for Rainbow, as she was not used to constant effort lasting more than half an hour top, for Revan it was norm, as he preferred to push himself hard like that, sometimes to the point someone had to carry him to hospital. The facts that the human possessed an endurance of 2 Unicorns –who were known for it since spell casting is extremely exhausting; both physically and mentally- and that Pegasi were generally known for they lacking stamina, didn’t work in Rainbow’s favor as well.

The only area where she trumped Revan was her speed (and everything that involves wings). Though that was also not much of a problem for Revan to go around. Even though she could easily outran him, she could do this only on short distances. When they would run for a longer distances –which the human preferred- She would relatively quickly get tired and slow down, allowing human to take a lead. The only area they were nearly equal, was their strength, with only slight advantage going to Revan and only thanks to his arms working as a lever.

Still, she wasn’t about to quit, and despite her muscles’ protests, she continued to push herself as hard as she could.

Throughout the whole training, the two chatted, mostly about their spot life. During that talk, Revan found out that like him, Dash was a martial artist. And furthermore, she was considered to be on top of Ponyville fighters list, and one of bests Pegasus fighters of her age. The only problem was that since she had pretty much beat the shit out of anyone in the town that could have be a challenge for her, there was no Pegasus, Unicorn and Earth Pony she could fight against.

Fights between different types of ponies were rather rare because they usually required to put the combatants on common ground. Which means unicorns can’t use their mana manipulation abilities, leaving them with almost nothing meaningful to fight with, since out of 3 races they are weakest in terms of speed and strength and Pegasi can’t use their wings, which are their biggest advantage. The only ones that go almost without any big disadvantage are Earth Ponies. In fact, when fights like that happen, Earth Ponies are known for literally beating their opponents into the ground.

All that didn’t seem to be an obstacle for Rainbow, who’s been able to beat both Unicorns allowed to use their magic and Earth Ponies while being grounded.

With all that in his mind, Revan did the only thing that came to his mind. He challenged Rainbow Dash to a duel. Upon hearing this, the Pegasus was quick to accept her challenger and choose the date of their encounter, which would be in a week.

Their training session progressed, until Revan finally noticed how much Rainbow was tired. “Alright, let’s call it a day, you look like you could use a good nap.” He wiped sweat out of his head.

Rainbow fell on the ground, panting like mad while her heart felt like it was about to burst out of her chest, her wings were spread horizontally to give out more heat. “You know *PANT* normally I’d have *PANT* made some smartass comment *PANT* about this training not being all that hard *PANT* but honestly *PANT* that was the hardest training I’ve ever got*PANT*.” She said. “And a nap sound good right now. Nice smell by the way, what did ya use?” He rolled his eyes while she looked up. “Could you help me get on that cloud?” She pointed at the cloud that floated much lower than the others.

“How?”

“Just throw me upwards, I’ll take it from there.” He nodded and knelt on one knee while making a small platform for her to stand on with his hands. Rainbow approached him and placed her back hooves on his hands and her front ones on his shoulders. With one quick move, Revan threw the Pegasus upwards. Rainbow began to flop her wings to add more speed to her moves, and when she reached the cloud’s altitude, she fell on top of the floating pillow.

“Thanks!” She yelled and threw her head on the cloud, falling asleep within seconds.

Revan didn’t bother with responding, he only picked up his shirt, which he took off before. Without anything more to do here, he continued his walk to the town. As he was closing in, he could see Pegasi flying around the sky, pushing clouds. Some of them noticed him and much like yesterday, they began to study him closely, though none of them was brave enough to talk to him. At least until he reached the town. Shortly after crossed the border of the town, he was approached by Rarity, who had her saddlebags filled with groceries.

“Hello darling! I didn’t expect to see you here by yourself.*SNIFF* And since when are you using perfume? I thought you said you’re not into things like that.” She said. Upon noticing the mare, Mischief immediately hid behind Revan and pressed his nose to his leg in effort to shield it from the intense smell of perfume coming from Rarity.

*SIGH*”Could you ponies please stop commenting how my sweat smells? It’s getting kinda annoying. And I don’t get it how can you find this smell nice. I mean, I don’t mind it, I certainly get to smell it a lot with my life style, but nonetheless I wouldn’t exactly describe it as pleasant.”

“Um… alright. So, why are you here, dear?”

“There’s some stuff I wanted to do in the town, one of which involves you.”

She looked at him surprised. “How so?”

“I’ve promised to help you around in your boutique for fixing my clothes and for the stuff you’ve brought me to the hospital. I figured I could take care of it today.”

She shrugged and ‘pff’ed. “That sweet of you to want to help, darling. But I’ve already told you that I don’t need you to do anything for me. Really, working on your clothing was the biggest challenge I had in quite some time, it has certainly helped me to keep my skills sharp.”

“Still, I want to at least partly repay you for your efforts. And I don’t care if you say ‘no’, I will break to your house and then help you if you will make me.” He said half-joking, though with serious expression on his face.

*SIGH*”I see there‘s no way to convince you otherwise, is there?” He shook his head. “Alright then. You can come over to my house sometime after dinner. Let’s say 2 P.M., Is that good?”

“Alright, where do you live?”

She pointed at the building designed to look like a big carousel. “This is Carouse Boutique, my place of work as well as house.” She began to walk towards her home, looking at it with pride. And from the looks of it she had a reasons to, it was clear that there was a lot of work and money put into it. “I will leave you now, see you later.”

“Yeah, see you later.” He turned to leave, but stopped when he remembered something. “Oh, wait do you know where pony named Lyra Heartstring is?”

“Hmmm, no I don’t think I’ve seen her today, you should ask Pinkie, she will probably know.”

In response nodded and he waved his hand, turning around to walking away in direction of the library where Twilight lived. The building (if it could be called a building) was already visible from where he was. As he approached the door he reached out his hand to knock. Soon the door were opened by Spike. “Hi, Twilight’s here?” The human said.

“Hi, she’s waiting for you in the basement, come in.” He walked inside, followed by Revan and Mischief. The human had to kneel down to walk through the door, as he noticed before, nearly all doors in the town were too small for him to enter comfortably and probably he’d have to walk with his head down to not hit the ceiling, luckily the library had enough space to let him walk around freely.

The main room of the library was obviously filled with books, all of which were carefully organized. There was also a pile of books in corner of the room, labeled as ‘To fix’. Most of them had their covers damaged in one way or another, some even had their covers entirely ripped off. Nearby the pile was a desk with tools Twilight was clearly using to replace broken books, including the strange leather-like material he had found whole exploring the castle in the Everfree.

Focusing back on Spike -who’s been standing next to the open door which led to the basement- he began to walk downstairs; Spike followed him inside. The moment he was on the other side of the door, he could already see Twilight running from spot to spot, checking some science equipment.

“Hey Twilight!” He called out from the stairs. She in the instant, she stopped whatever she was doing, and focused her attention on the human.

“Revan! You’re finally here! Though, I thought you would be here quicker.”

“I would, but along a way I bumped into Dash and helped her to get some training. Now, if you don’t mind, I’d like to get back my stuff.” She opened her mouth to speak, but Revan cut her off. “Of course I will also answer your questions about them.” He said.

“Alright, let’s get to business, than.” She looked at the safe in the corner of the room, her horn lit up and a line of magic shoot out of it, heading towards the safe’s lock. When it hit its target, it began to manipulate parts of mechanism as well as take off magical locks that Twilight have put on the safe. When the lock was opened, it reviled a brown bag hidden inside. “Now, let’s begin!” She said enthusiastically while she began to levitate the bag onto the table.

Revan looked at the bag as Twilight’s magical aura despaired, and then turned his glaze on her. “Twilight… do you have anything you’d like to tell me?” He said with a raised eyebrow.

She thought for a bit while scratching her chin. ”No, I don’t think I-” And then the realization came to her. “O-oh… I-I’m sorry! I didn’t meant to take your things! I mean I did, but not like that! I-I just wanted to study them, that’s all, I swear!”

He gave her angered look, but to her surprise, instead of snapping at her, he suddenly broke his glaze and began to laugh. “Don’t worry Twilight, I’m just fucking with you, as long as you didn’t break anything I don’t give a shit.” He walked to the bah and untied the rope that was keeping it closed.

“Still, I shouldn’t have lied to you like that. Though, it still was partly true, Magic can’t effect neither you or things you have brought, at least not directly.”

“Like I said, I don’t care that didn’t gave all of that back immediately, I doubt they would have let me walk around the hospital with gun and knife anyway. No dobra, zaczynajmy. (Now, let’s get started.)” He reached his hand to the bag, taking whatever his hand touched first; Twilight lifted a notebook and a quill with her magic. The first thing he took out was the holster for his gun; like everything else in the bag, it was wrapped in another, much smaller BOPP bag. “I don’t think there’s much to say about this, it’s just a holster for a gun, nothing special about it.” He took an item out of the bag and strapped it to his belt.

Another thing he took, was his gun. It took him some time to explain how it all works, since Equestria being a peaceful nation for hundreds of years, ponies weren’t really putting much effort into improving their weaponry, and the only other country that had means to develop weapons like that, is now in literally torn apart by civil wars. Other nations from the world of Equs mostly followed Equestria’s example.

Despite her want-to-know-all nature, Twilight’s interest in the item wasn’t as high as one might expect, since killing stuff isn’t really something she likes to talk about. Which doesn’t mean she doesn’t know how to fight, far from it actually, Celestia’s training included offensive magic, and despite Twilight’s general lack of interest in any kind of conflict, she was quite proficient in using her magic offensively, being capable of standing her ground against Celestia for a minute (which considering the gigantic gap between their magic levels is really impressive), as well as taking down 5 royal guards simultaneously without much effort.

Of course Rainbow Dash didn’t know about any of it, and foolishly challenged the Unicorn to fight with her a previous day before the whole ‘Gilda Incident’. Twilight didn’t wanted to agree, but because of Dash’s stubbornness (for her it’s still counts as awesomeness) she had managed to set up a fight 2 days after she will fight Revan.

The next item was his knife. Just like with holster, there wasn’t much to talk about. It was just an old knife. Twilight had noticed how many signs of intense use it carried and asked Revan about it. “Most of the damage on this knife comes from when my father was using it, he had a bobby of making stuff out of wood, and he was using this knife to carve it. He was really good at this and even thought me some of it, but I’ve never even came close to his skill level,

While I can make a nutcracker, he proposed to my mother by making a 1:1 replica of her hand from wood and putting a ring on one of fingers. He had also wrote a massage on the bottom and gave it to her as a gift, she didn’t noticed neither the massage nor the ring until the next day.”

“Shouldn’t it be the other way around?” Twilight asked.

“You mean my mother proposing to my father?” She nodded. ”Um, no…? Wait, is this how things are around here?”

“Yes, a mare is the one proposing to a stallion. Usually by giving him an earring, or as Pegasi sometimes do, giving him a primary feather. There’s also a very, and I mean VERY old and even then rarely performed Unicorn custom of proposing through removing a tip of a horn and giving it to future husband, but it is hardly ever used nowadays, since it hurts a LOT, and I’m saying it as a pony who had a small crack on my horn and it hurt so much I thought I will lose my mind.

What’s worse, is that there is no way to ease up that pain, because contact with anything –both magical and physical- only makes it worse. I can’t even imagine how it feels to actually have part of your horn removed. Though the horn eventually grows back, and it is rumored that the couples that did it have never been broken apart by any means, so I guess it has it’s upsides. Still, I don’t think I’d ever manage to bring myself to do something like that.”

“Alright, just so you know, in my world it’s the opposite. The guy is supposed to propose to a girl.” She nodded and wrote that down in her notebook. Revan reached to the bag again and took another item, his wallet. “That here’s my wallet. Again, nothing special about it, however, inside is currency from my world, which I suspect might be more interesting for you.” She nodded eagerly and Revan opened the wallet and spilled all the money on the table.

Twilight found the idea of paper money to be impractical. In her opinion it was simply too easy to fake, and from economic point of view, much less valuable. Revan of course explained her that there were many means that prevent from making fakes, but that didn’t really improved her opinion. What did the trick, was when the two tried to figure out how much are Bits, Dollars and Złote (Polish currency; he had some of those too) are worth compared to one another.

To her surprise, 1 Bit was equal to 1,24 Dollars. They had some problems with deducing that since prices in Equetria are bargained.

There wasn’t much left in the bag, only his radio (which was broken anyway, Nightmare Moon smashed it), Mischief’s leash and collar, his nightstick (also broken by Nightmare Moon), handcuffs and empty magazine for his gun. All of those didn’t take long to explain, but the last item in the bag was the one that Twilight was most interested in, his phone. Apparently she was trying to figure this thing out since she put her hooves on it.

“This here, is my cell phone, basically it’s like phones you have, only I don’t have to be connected to a phone line to use it, have no problem with moving it around and it also have some other features. Though the one I have is rather old, I’ve been using this thing for 2 years, and even then it wasn’t really a new thing. And before you ask, nowadays new models of phones are released very often, so a phone that’s one year old, it’s already outdated by far. I don’t really care about it, since I don’t need all those additional stuff they put into it. Heck, if my previous phone (Nokia 3310) wouldn't get broken (yes, they sometimes do that) I’d probably still have it.”

“Could you explain how to get this thing to work? I noticed that there are few buttons on it but none of them does anything.”

“I doubt it would work now, since after over a weak without a contact with any source of energy it doesn’t really have much energy left.”

“Alright, now that did you mean by ‘additional features’?”

“Hmm… tell me, do you have computers here?”

“Yes. I even have one in my old room in Canterlot castle, Princess said she will send it along with some other things I still have there.”

“Alright, now on what level your computers are?”

“What do you mean?”

“I want to know about parameters of average computer in Equestria.” He specified.

“Oh, alright, but what parameters do you exactly want to know, because if you want me to tell you about all of them we’d have spend here half an hour.”

“Let’s say, processor and hard drive. That will give me good enough image.”

“Alright, I can’t tell how strong average computer would be, but mine is somewhere along that line. Hard drive can hold up to 200MB of data with 400 RPMs (Rotations Per Minute), while processor has the clock frequency of 12MHz and 8bit architecture.”

“Well, I can’t say I expected much… but…” he trailed off.

“But what?”

“No offence, but if we’d compare your computers to those I usually use, yours are… kinda pathetic…” She looked at him with questioning look he got to know quite well during his stay in hospital, only this time she was also surprised. “Well,” he pointed at the phone. ”This little thing is kinda like a small computer, and is more powerful than yours, can hold much more memory too.”

She stayed silent for few seconds, eventually muscles in her jaw gave up and her mouth dropped to the floor. “W-what?” She finally managed to say. “How is something that small supposed to be better that a full sized computer!?” She looked at the device for a moment and looked at it with surprised look. “How powerful is it exactly?” Now her tone turned from surprise and disbelief, into pure curiosity.

"I don't remember specifics about the phone, but... "He opened the back flap of the phone and took the memory card out. "This is microSD card, and it can hold 64Gbits of data, there are however versions that can hold up to 256Gb." That proved to be enough for Twilight's brain.

She fainted.

„…Twilight, you alright?” he poked her side, trying to wake her up.

“Mmmm… dad I don’t want to leave school yet…” She mumbled and then proceeded to repeat her favorite mathematic equations.

He wanted to try again but Spike –who was watching them the entire time- commented the situation. “Well, what do you know, I’ve been trying to force her to get some sleep since the last night, and all it took was alien trying to explain her some of his technology.”

“She wasn’t sleeping since last night?” The dragon nodded. “But she looked perfectly fine, and at moments even energetic if you ask me.”

“There’s the spell that can mask effects of exhaustion, though ONLY mask, it doesn’t restore your energy, it just makes you look and feel fine. Celestia has been keeping her as far away from that spell as possible, but she had managed to find it in one of books here and now I have to find a way to make sure she won’t hurt herself because of it.” He sighed and turned to leave the basement.

“Wait, you’re just leaving her here?”

He smiled. “No, I just want you to carry her to the bed because by back hurts from carrying books around the library and fixing them for 2 days.” And with that said he stepped out of the basement.

Revan looked at Twilight, who’s stopped to talk about mathematics and looked like she’s been enjoying the sleep. He carefully wrapped his arm around her and placed her head on his shoulder. Her body began to curl into a ball, clearly enjoying lying on something else than the floor. The human slowly walked up the stairs, making sure he won’t wake her up. When they left the basement, Spike was standing on the stairs that led upstairs, motioning him to follow him.

He did just that, and when they reached the first floor Spike stepped into the small basket. “Alright, since I don’t have anything to do, I’ll just take a nap. Lie her down in her bed and you can walk out, you know the way.” He lay in his ‘bed’ and fell asleep in the matter of seconds. Revan began to look around the room, looking for Twilight’s bed. The Room he was in, wasn’t really big, and most of the place was filled with boxes. You’d expect that after living here for a week she’d have already pack out.

Finally he spotted another stairs of, and the wooden bed above. He walked there and put Twilight under the sheds, or at least tried. The moment she felt the source of heat going away, the wrapped her hooves around him, unwilling to let go. He tried to push her away, but he couldn’t break her grasp without waking her up, so he quickly gave up. With a sigh he lied down in a bed with her.

Waking up is going to be awkward…

Author's Note:

Sorry it took me so long to finish this chapter, but I had some stuff to take care of in school and to be honest there's still some stuff I need to do, so it might take longer for me to make another chapter. Also, outside of school I have more stuff to do, and it will make things slower. And to make it better, my lessons start after 12 and by the time (after 20) I'm back home I'm already tired, so I can write only at weekends and when I don't do anything during lessons (like when I'm writing this).


Song of a day: Deuce - Nightmare