• Published 5th Apr 2015
  • 2,811 Views, 55 Comments

Lost Memories and New Experiences - Brony4life360



A human wakes up in Equestria, remembering nothing. Can he try and survive this new world and try to find what his old world was like? Maybe with the help of the ponies that saved him, he might have a chance.

  • ...
10
 55
 2,811

Chapter 5

Bears POV

I was putting my clothes on, getting myself off the hospital equipment, and getting my three things together while Celestia and the girls discussed... Whatever the hell Celestia wanted to talk to them about. I didn't trust Celestia on this plan. I can't tell you why, but I just had this feeling while she was discussing the plan. I could literally feel the tension that she was feeling for me. I don't know why she was so nervous when she was talking to me or about me.

I wasn't able to finish my train of thought before Celestia and Twilight came back into the room. From what I could see, Rainbow looked pissed, Twilight looked both skeptical and terrified, and then there was Celestia. Celestia had the biggest fake smile on her face like I was a royal guest but I had just punched her grandma, or something like that.

Either way, they had come back into the room, and I was ready to get my memories back. "Well now that your all here, lets get started!" I say to all three of them.

Celestia just continues to smile at me, "Alright Bear, we'll get started, but just one thing," Her smile melts and she looks at me with a serious expression, "when we perform this spell, I will be able to see all your memories. Everything that has happened to you, all of your decisions I will be able to see. Are you alright with that?"

I think about that while Celestia walks over and sits down next to Twilight. For some reason, Rainbow was giving Celestia the stink-eye the whole time. I'll have to ask her about that, but either way, Celestia's little warning. If I can't remember in the first place, it's not like I have much of a choice. "Alright Celestia, I'm cool with you seeing all of my memories, ya'know, 'cause I can't remember them anyways." I say with a goofy smile plastered on my face.

Celestia sighed and looked directly at me, "Alright, Twilight come over here. Rainbow Dash, could you please go sit down, please? I don't know what might happen."

Rainbow grunted, once again giving Celestia a nasty look. Okay, what the fuck did Celestia do to make Rainbow pissed at her? Either way, Celestia and Twilight took their positions, and gave each other a brief nod.

"Are you sure you're ready for this Bear?" Celestia asks me.

My patience had run out at that point, so I snapped back, "Just fucking do it Celestia!"

Celestia backed up quickly when I snapped, taking a defensive stance. Why would she take a defensive stance though? It's like she expected me to attack her.

"Sorry, sorry, I am just a little exited at the prospect of getting my memories back, okay? I'm sorry about snapping at you." I say apologetically.

Celestia calms down a little bit, but she still seems a little wary, keeping her distance.

"Alright Twilight, are you ready to do this?" Celestia said, turning her head towards Twilight.

"I'm ready." Twilight replied with a confident, yet worried, smile. I wonder why she's worried?

Celestia stands in front of me, and Twilight stands off to my left, next to the door. Celestia's horn becomes bathed in a golden hue and all of a sudden my vision gets that golden hue around the edges. I look towards Rainbow, who is now sitting down across the room. When she makes eye contact with me, she gives me a look that scares me. It's a look that makes me feel that she is already looking at my dead corpse, with her sad and depressed look on her face. Before I can even react, my vision cuts out. All I can see is black, and I can't move. It stays that way for what feels like an eternity, then I can see a light. Before I can register what the light might have been, my memories start to flood into my mind. All of the pain from my childhood, my sadness of being alone for so long. The happiness of meeting my first friend, my career as a musician, and then the pain of the day that it was all taken away from me. The guilt of all the people I had... killed. Day that I found Mlp, the day I became a brony. The day that the strange man who offered me to go to Equestria. The magic that man had given me. What he had told me to do with my powers. The things that he had shown me, those things that the people that had traveled before me had done to the poor ponies. My refusal, him taking me away to Equestria. Me waking up in Equestria with my memories gone. It all came back to me.

When I woke up, Celestia was in a corner, eyes red from crying, and a saddened look on her face. Twilight was huddled next to her, trying to cheer her up. Rainbow was looking at them both, a shocked expression on her face, probably from Celestia's reaction. Until she shot up when she had saw that I had woken up. "Bear!" She screamed, while leaping across the room to give me a bear hug. Huh, ironic. Either way I hugged Rainbow back.

"What happened?" I asked Rainbow.

"I don't know!" Rainbow replies, "She was performing the spell, and then all of a sudden she starts to cry! She was muttering something after she had finished the spell, but I couldn't hear it."

I look over to Celestia, with Twilight next to her, trying to comfort her. I had to ask her if I would be allowed to live in Equestria. She knows that there is nothing left for me anywhere. I can't go back to Earth, but I might have a chance to have a normal life in Equestria.

I walk over to Celestia, watching as her gaze slowly comes up to my face.

"What do you want, you monster." Celestia coldly asks me.

Monster. That was one name that I have always been referred as. It always hurt, but I never have shown it. It was a display of weakness, and with what I had to go through, I could never show any weakness. But, with what she saw in my memories, I can't blame her for calling me one.

"I may be a monster, Celestia, but I will never hurt any of your subjects. I swear that on my life. I will even be a personal guard to Princess Twilight Sparkle over here if it means that I might be able to have a peaceful life here in Equestria."

Celestia, standing up now and regarding me closely. It looked like her gaze was burrowing into my soul. It was kind of unnerving, but I held her stare.

"I will no-" Celestia started to say.

"I will take him as my guard." Twilight interrupted.

Celestia was taken aback by this, "But Twilight, his kind is dangerous! He cannot be trusted!"

Why would Twilight help me? I have done nothing for her, hell I don't even trust myself sometimes! Why would she help me?

"I want to give him a chance Celestia, my judgment isn't clouded with precedents of others of his species. I think that he should at least have a chance to prove himself."

I take a step closer to Celestia, and kneel on one knee, bowing my head. "I swear to you Celestia, I will protect your subjects with my life, and I will never intentionally hurt one of them."

Right after I had said this oath, my entire body became bathed in a deep purple aura. I stood, alarmed as Twilight, Celestia, and Rainbow backed away from me. I turned to look around the room, and I saw the three things that I came into this world with bathed in the same aura. I look at them and realize hat all three items, my mouthpiece for my instrument, my soccer ball and my sword. They had all been absorbed, or some shit into my sword. All of a sudden, my sword started floating towards me. I stood there, transfixed as it stopped a few feet in front of me. I looked at Celestia, and the others, when Rainbow screamed out, "Bear, look out!"

I turned back to look at my sword, and it was already hilt-deep into my gut. All my senses went into overload, and I could hear Rainbow and Twilight screaming behind me, but I felt no pain. I watched as the sword entered my gut, and with a flash, runes stretched up my arms and down my legs.

I was freaking out at that point. "Celestia what the actual fuck just happened." I worryingly asked Celestia, while all of them were staring at me, wide-eyed and open mouthed.

Celestia was the first to recover, "I think that when you made the oath, your inner magic, in the form of that sword activated. It responded with your oath to protect the ponies of Equestria. Now you can use your magic!"

I remember how my magic works. I have to mentally form a weapon in my mind, and the runes on my body will activate and form the weapon in my hands. It takes extreme concentration to form a weapon, and it helps if you are familiar with the weapon and how it works.

"Nice!" I yell, going to the center of the room. Turning back to the trio, I warn them, "Stand back, I don't want to hurt you." I concentrate, thinking about the one weapon that I was most familiar with. I feel the runes running across my body start to activate. I can feel like the magic surging through my body like an electric shock.

I watched as the runes on my hands started to glow and start to pour out my magic. The magic slowly formed into my weapon, a six-foot scythe with a two-foot wide blade that has a four-foot long curved blade.

I turned and looked back towards the trio, Celestia looked a little defensive, raising her wings and lowering her horn. The other two were looking at me in complete disbelief. I looked at them and decided to have a little fun. I knelt down on one knee, scythe by my side. "Princess Twilight Sparkle, I swear to you that I will protect all of Ponyville with my life." Twilight's eyes refocused on me, and Celestia looked to be pretty pleased with my wording. Grinning, though, I continue, "With my trusty scythe by my side, I will make sure that all enemies will be," Celestia, Twilight, and now Rainbow were all looking at me with huge grins on their faces, " completely and royally fucked." Celestia and Twilight's smiles fell, while Rainbow was laughing her ass off.

I dissolve the scythe and turn towards Twilight, "So," I ask, "where am I going to stay while I am here?"

Twilight seems to ponder this for a second. "You could stay at my castle!"

"Alright then lets go!" I say as I head towards the door.

"Wait!" Twilight yells, "You can't leave yet!"

I smile evilly, "Well okay then, I'll wait."

Rainbow looks at me worriedly, "Bear, what's with the creepy smile?"

I turn my gaze towards Rainbow, "Well you see Rainbow, I don't follow rules very well. Way back when, in my world, my friends use to compare me to Pinkie Pie, because I do a lot of random and insane shit."

"Wait," Twilight interrupted, "How do you know about Pinkie Pie?"

"Later, I will answer all your questions at the castle. Also, bring your friends too. I would like to meet the ponies who saved my life. I'll see you at the castle."

All three of them turned to give me odd looks. "What do you mean by 'meet us at the castle?" Rainbow and Twilight said while Celestia just stood there staring.

I back up towards them. I lean back and shout, "See ya later fuckers!" I break into a dead sprint towards the window and break through it to the outside world. While I do that I hear Rainbow yell, "He's bucking insane!"

Laughing as I go through the window shoulder first. I smile and think as I start falling to the ground.
Today's going to be a good day

Author's Note:

Well, now he's awake. Celebrate by jumping out a fuckin window!

I don't really have anything else to say, so enjoy the chapter!
Later :rainbowwild:

-Brony4life360