• Published 5th Apr 2015
  • 1,834 Views, 23 Comments

The Cutie Mark Crusaders are in a 1990s era Anti-Drug PSA - CassandraMyOCisBestpony



The CMC learn a lesson in saying no to drugs.

  • ...
6
 23
 1,834

Epilogue

“Thanks so much for helping out with this, girls," said Flash Sentry.

"No problem, Mr. Sentry," said Scootaloo, "Now about our fee...?"

"Fee? Oh, did you think....? I'm sorry, girls, but this was a volunteer project."

"Aww, come on!" said Sweetie Belle. "We could've spent the afternoon Crusading, instead of this complete..." she glanced at her flank, which was still unmarked, "...complete waste of time!"

"You're teaching foals just like you about the dangers of drugs. Isn't that its own reward?" he asked, tousling Sweetie Belle's mane.

"Well there's only one way ta drown mah sorrows" said Applebloom, "by breakin' into Big Mac's cellar an' swipin' a bottle of hard apple cider."

Flash Sentry cringed. "All right fine, I have..." he dug through his saddlebag, "..five pennies and a picture of Twilight Sparkle. Will that do for pay?"

"Pleasure doin' business with ya." said Applebloom, taking the goods with her hoof.

"Oh my gosh, you just got your cutie mark in negotiation!" exclaimed Flash Sentry.

"REALLY?" Applebloom's eyes darted to her still-blank flank. Her ears flattened, and her face fell. "That was low," she said with a pout.

Comments ( 14 )

This was beautiful. A relic of our age.

...... Well played, Brony fandom..... Well played.

With stories like this publicly available, I will never do drugs again. :raritydespair:

Oddly enough, the best way to get through a 90's anti-drug ad without losing your mind is to be heavily drugged.

Go figure.

Could use some polishing, but I was greatly amused.
Drop me a line if you'd like a little proofreading/editing.

Flash Sentry is still an asshole I see.

General idea of what happened while I read this:

5827521 Yay I'm on Youtube, I'm famous! As of writing I haven't watched this, but I assume that it's a video of a foal saying "no" to drugs.

5827532 More or less me attempting to follow the morals you provided in this story. :rainbowlaugh:

5827521
That is the best thing I have ever seen! :rainbowlaugh:

5827166

(Fry) Not sure if serious, or roleplaying.

The best PSA ever is Dumb Ways To Die. Look it up on YouTube and make sure to watch the end.

"..five pennies and a picture of Twilight Sparkle.

This should have three periods, not two. ...

"Pleasure doin' business with ya." said Applebloom

This should be a comma.

Login or register to comment