• Published 21st May 2015
  • 3,344 Views, 159 Comments

Six Trans Mares - pertelote345



The mane six wake up as rule 63 versions of themselves. They rapidly begin suffering from gender dysphoria and seek transition back to their former selves, all the while figuring out what sort of monster did this to them.

  • ...
61
 159
 3,344

The Past

Author's Note:

I should point out that the following plotline was written out before the season finale.

Rainbow Dash

Applejack would never forgive me, but I got to her house first.

The place was a wreck, the front door had been torn open by something with claws... Big claws.

I bolted inside. There were scattered piles of timber, but only a few drips of blood.

"T-took you long enough." Came a voice.

Standing in the corner, covered in bruises and with several makeshift bandages hanging off of her, was Granny Smith.

Applebloom was cowering behind her.

"T-timberwolves." She spat, dropping aside her pitchfork. "That bitch really thought I couldn't handle..."

She collapsed.

#

Lilac

I was huddled off in the library, trying to process everything that had happened.

So my new friends weren't trans... Or at least they were only trans because someone made them that way...?

I shook my head. Whatever. I didn't even know why I was trying to figure it out anyway, I had no idea what I could possibly do to help them. They were the Elements of Harmony for pity's sake. I was a part time postal worker and weather hen... Their problems were out of my league. If my league were to explode, they wouldn't hear the boom for three days.

Someone walked up next to me. To my great surprise it was Rarity.

She wandered over to me. "Lilac? Dear, what are you doing over here?"

I let out a breath, doing my best to compose myself. "Hey Rarity, Is Granny Smith doing okay?"

She nodded. "I've never doubted the sturdiness of the Apple Family. Besides, Rainbow Dash got her to the hospital in moments, and the doctors insist she'll be fine. She'll be right as rain in no time."

She said it forcefully, like she was willing herself to believe it. I really couldn't blame her.

I gave her as much of a smile as I could muster. "That's a relief. What about the others? Are they forming a hunting party to track down that Starlight Glimmer monster?"

Monster... It was a word that had been used to describe me a couple of times, so I didn't use it lightly... Not that the people describing me weren't accurate, they were just saying it for the wrong reason.

Rarity shook her head, "I'm afraid it's not so simple. We have no idea where to start searching. Celestia and Luna are on high alert though. Twilight is working with... Well, with the real Dusk to try and figure things out. Apparently over in the other... Well, in our world, she... He had the same visit." She sighed, shaking her head at the madness of it all. "Celestia, wasn't this whole situation complicated enough already?"

I gave her a rueful smile. "Well, you are the Elements of Harmony. Isn't this just Tuesday for you folks?"

She gave a dark chuckle. "I wish. Starlight appears to be a bit more... Well, a bit more twisted than our usual rogues gallery." She looked queasy.

I winced. "She's that bad? I mean, don't get me wrong, what she did to you guys was screwed up, but you've fought chaos gods and-"

Rarity cut me off. "In order to get the power to torture us with gender dysphoria she murdered at least six ponies to steal their cutie marks. She then flayed their bodies to cover up the fact that their cutie marks had been stolen."

Okay, now I knew why she was queasy. "I... That..."

Rarity shook her head. "There's nothing to say dear. We definitely need to stop her. That's not why I came here though." She shot me a worried look. "I actually wanted to ask if you were okay... I... I'm not sure what Starlight was talking about, but it sounded serious."

I held up a claw. "It's okay. I... Look do you actually want to hear about my sob story? Absolutely everyone has one and mine's not particularly special."

Rarity looked shocked. "What in Equestria does that mean?"

I sighed. "Rarity... You've got other stuff to deal with right now, stuff that's way more important than me. I get that you're trying to be polite, but-"

"I am not trying to be polite!" She snapped.

I blanched, taking a step back. "W-What?"

She narrowed her eyes. "Lilac, you are my friend and you are in pain. Do you think I try to make people feel better out of politeness? Of common courtesy?" She glared at me. "I bore my soul to you at that meeting you held. I'm... forging a relationship with your best friend and you refuse to believe I actually care about you?" She let out a harumph. "Quite frankly, that's insulting."

I stared at her... Good gods, she actually cared about me didn't she?

That poor, poor mare.

Still, I couldn't just dodge the question after a speech like that. I cleared my throat, and began. "Rarity, I was a street walker in Griffonstone."

Her eyes widened. "I... I'm sorry, I don't know what that means. Are sex workers looked down upon in Griffonstone?"

I looked at the floor. "Yeah... We- They are legal, but it's asking for trouble. I did something dangerous and stupid despite the fact that I had a mom and a dad who cared about me, who still care about me, for some reason... I went behind their back to roam the streets calling myself a dick girl."

Rarity looked uncomfortable. Part of me wanted to stop, but the words just kept rolling out. "I didn't care what it did to... the image of trans people? I guess? And I didn't care how much I had to lie to the people I loved. All I wanted was the pills."

Rarity blinked. "I'm sorry dear, pills?"

I nodded. "Estradiol. Its how I got my hormones." I shook my head. "You know, for a while I thought I loved my... God I guess he was my pimp... I thought I loved him all the same. I thought it was him and me and all the other hens of the night sticking together, loving each other, physically loving each other... Sometimes while he watched."

I gulped. My beak was moist. Why was it moist? "But he was lying... I thought he was giving me HRT, but it was only half true. He gave me just enough estrogen to barely function. To see the slightest bit of feminization. And even when I found out... For a while I thought he had limited supplies. That's what he said anyway."

I was barely holding it together at that point. "I-I was his favorite. I read him stories. sure he wasn't giving me enough, but who cares right? He had more girls to dose. I thought he couldn't make enough for everyone and he was doing his best to be equitable... So I kept working for him. And I dragged more and more scared girls into that mire... I thought it was better than the alternative right? Where else are you going to get hormones in Griffonstone?"

I chuckled. It was the most miserable, disgusting sound I'd ever heard. "Then I found out he was selling the stuff on the side. Shipping it all out to Equestria. Bits were worth more to him than us. All the people who'd loved and protected him... He sold us out."

"I tried, I tried to confront him. I- I tried to break up with him..."

I hugged my wings around my barrel. "And then he took my pills away... He took them away and instead of running I..." I shuddered, "I begged him to be let back in."

Rarity's eyes went wide.

"I stayed there a week... but when he asked me to go find another girl to expand the family I finally grew a spine. My parents are the ones who really pulled me out. They saved me. After all the lies they still loved me. And they loved me, not some imaginary son. They even knew I still needed hormones. So they bought me a ticket to Equestria, where it only takes three months to get them... Well, in the right place. If you can afford health insurance..."

I started sobbing. I didn't deserve this... I didn't deserve anything about this. Maybe the fact that my medical stuff was taking so long was the universe punishing me....

I felt warm hooves wrap around me. "Shh... Shh..." Rarity held me tight, stroking my feathers. "You got out. It's going to be okay."

"No it's not..." I croaked. "Starlight Glimmer was right! I put people into that prison and I can't set them free! They didn't want to be set free! They think I'm a traitor, and there's a part of me that agrees." I curled up around her hooves. "All my friends hate me... And I have no idea how undo what I did to them. Maybe I never can."

"We'll help them." Rarity said, absolute certainty in her voice. "The second we pin down Starlight we'll march right into Griffonstone and put that monster down."

I shook my head. "You don't know what it's like over there."

She hugged me tight. I heard steel in her voice. "Then we can jolly well find out."

Comments ( 11 )

That's Rarity for ya.

Another amazingly well written and thought out chapter. Lilac's story brought tears to my eyes I must admit. Can't wait to read more of it.

Good to see another chapter of this one ^_^ I think we knew what Lilac's story was in a way, but the emotion behind it really seems to come through.

7058749

True but the problem I was discussing was that the author was ignoring the elephant in the room. (I've since stopped reading this story so I'm not sure it was ever addressed)

The point of gender dyspepsia is that you have a difference between how you perceive your gender and what gender you are physically. The issue is that all of the main 6 are aware that they have been magically transformed, so the focus should be on the change not on being physically different. I changes a rather pivotal part of the equation.

This would be fine but they seem to all collectively forget that they were all physically female in the past and never seem to really address the issue.

Anyway I'm going to avoid commenting again here because my disagreements with the author's writing style are distracting from their story's purpose.

I'm up to date, and eagerly awaiting the next installment!

Loved this.

What's dysphoria?

loved this story, is it still going?

It has definitely gotten better since I started reading about an hour or so ago

I'm currently on chapter 16 so excuse me if I'm stupid with this BUT
Are the Mane 6 basically messing up the lives of 6 stallions in one universe, while the stallions are in the bodies of the mares just trying to find a spell that will swap them back to the original universe???
Or in otherwords, will they one day find a spell that fixes everything and Rainbow Blitz is left wondering were his dick went?

10460234
It seems I was right.

Login or register to comment