• Published 21st May 2015
  • 3,339 Views, 159 Comments

Six Trans Mares - pertelote345



The mane six wake up as rule 63 versions of themselves. They rapidly begin suffering from gender dysphoria and seek transition back to their former selves, all the while figuring out what sort of monster did this to them.

  • ...
61
 159
 3,339

Explanations

Twilight

Starlight glimmer laughed. "You know, I have to say I was hoping more of you would be on hormones before I revealed myself, but this this is exciting."

Dash was on her in an instant, flying so fast I could barely see the streak...

She slid right through her... And less slid than crashed through the wall.

I flew up to her. "Dash!"

Starlight smirked. "Oh, I forgot to mention, this is a messaging spell. Revenge is so much sweeter when your enemies know about it, but I wasn't about to hand myself over on a silver platter now was I?"

I ignored her. Fortunately Dash was okay. Thank Celestia for that hard head of hers.

I turned on the magical projection. "What is the meaning of this Starlight? Why would you...?"

Starlight glared at me. "Why? Why? You destroy my plans for a better world and you dare to ask me why I'd make sure you suffered?"

She let out a breath. "Well, no long term damage done. This wasn't easy to pull off you know. I had to commandeer the cutie marks of a number of experts to make this happen. Of course generally I'd keep ponies alive and befriend them after that, but some rude ponies just happened to steal my reeducation facilities now didn't they."

Lilac picked up on what was happening. A look crossed her face I had never seen before. "You... You gave them dysphoria. You monster!"

She rolled her eyes. "Oh so the little slutty griffon he-she decides that I'm the monster. Did you tell them about all the work you did recruiting scared little 'girls' like you into that pusher's harem? He just refuses to accept that he's gay now doesn't he?"

Lilac recoiled. "I... I..."

Driver got right in Glimmer's face. "Leave her alone! You know nothing about what she's been through!"

She grinned. "Oh a knight in shining armor comes to his rescue. You really think you're a stallion after all of those porn shoots? I would have thought that all of those moans of 'make me your mare Meat Roddington!' would have convinced you otherwise."

To my surprise, Driver just snorted. "Is that all you got? Bitch please, it takes a real man to take it up the vag."

Starlight frowned. "Hmph, you're no fun... But the rest of you will be." She turned to the crowd and smiled. "I suppose you've figured out the game now. Will you get desperate enough to feel like mares again to tear apart the bodies that aren't yours? Or will you try to live your miserable excuses for lives in hope of a miracle cure that will never come?" She turned to Fluttershy with a predatory look in her eye. "Of course, blondie here probably had the best idea. I made sure to up your dysphoria just a little bit for wrecking my work. Honestly I'm surprised you've lasted this long."

Fluttershy gave her a look of cold steel. "You won't get away with this."

She laughed. "You think you can scare me? I've already gotten away with this. Now all that's left is for me to watch you suffer... And suffer you will."

She turned to Applejack. "By the way, you two really shouldn't leave your elderly grandmother all alone with no one, but your little sister to protect her."

All our eyes went wide.

She smirked, looking Applejack right in the eye. "After all those lovely broken ribs you gave me I just had to give you something in return."

She shook her head. "Anyway, I have much more important things to attend to. Tata!"

That said, the image vanished.