• Published 2nd Apr 2015
  • 4,084 Views, 120 Comments

My Little Pony: Pirates Edition - Super57



Jack Sparrow was having another normal day trying to find a way to fix his Black Pearl ship that was still stuck in it's bottle. He found a map that led to him a treasure that would save it, What happened was he found colorful ponies instead of this.

  • ...
25
 120
 4,084

Adventuring, finding Daring do, Why is the rum ALWAYS gone?

Jack Sparrow moved his hair out of the way so he could see better. He forgot how long his hair was and remembered how much he liked it. He also remembered being able to hide a bottle of rum in his hair at some point, but it broke the moment he started moving of course.

"WHY!?!?!?!?!? WHY IS IT ALWAYS THE RUM!!?!??!?!?!?!"

He remembered that day. He made a grave for that rum. He Named it Gibbs. Gibbs the bottle of Rum. Oh how Jack knew it well. He sniffs the more he thinks about it.

Anyways, back on Jack's adventure to getting his hat back. Again, and to find his bottle. Again. The Black Pearl bottle of course.

He started getting lost in the forest and didn't even knew if it was the same one from before.

"All right. Which way should I go again?" Jack asked himself, scratching his hair confusingly.

"If only I had a bottle of rum, This could be easier for me," Jack said, sighing sadly.

Jack went through the forest some more and started feeling his drunkenness leave him.

"Soon, I'll be Sober. Being sober is not part of the plan Jack!" Jack Told himself.

Jack Sparrow went through the forest quicker and couldn't believe what he found.

He found the house that belonged to.........Who again?

Indiana Jones? No, Daring Do.

"Oh. Well, It's kinda hard to tell the difference what with both of them having a whip, adventures, and jackets," Jack said, face-palming at how ironic and dumb it was.

He went up to the door and knocked, like a pirate.

"Who is it?!?!??!!?" Daring yelled.

"Uh.......It's somepony that's lost in the woods! Can you help me?" Jack said, disguising his voice as best as he could.

"On my way!" Daring said.

He heard hoof steps and Jack waited by the side of the door. Now he wasn't going to kill her, He just wanted to get his stuff back that's all, and he also wanted to get his bottle back to. The Black Pearl bottle.

The door opened and Jack ran in.

"Oh hey Jack!" Daring said.

"Oh hey," Jack replied.

"So you aced my test and found my house again it seems!" Daring said.

Jack sighed.

"I've been through enough in my life. Can I have my things back?" Jack asked nicely.

"Of course!" Daring said.

"That counts for my bottle of rum and hat as well," Jack added.

"Yep!" Daring replied.

She went to go grab Jack's hat and everything.

Then she came back with it and blushed embarrassingly.

"I'm very sorry about that. I just didn't know if you told the truth about you being a pirate when you were drunk. Now that I know.......don't you need a crew?" Daring said.

"Yes I do," Jack replied, putting his hat back on and drinking his rum.

Drunkenness level increasing..........100%. Full-on retard. Jack's thought said.

Jack snickered.

"So......are you gonna find one?" Daring asked, shyly.

Jack shook his head.

"Of course I am! ......So bye," Jack said.

He left, with his usual strut and went onto another adventure.

Daring sighed.

"I hope I'll find him again....at some point," Daring said.

Jack smiled.

"I am happy to have my rum back!" Jack said.

He took a drink........just to find his bottle empty. Yet again.

Jack looked at the bottle, and blinked.

He dropped it on the ground.

"Why. Is. It. ALWAYS! THE! RUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jack yelled with passion.

To be continued.

Author's Note:

This chapter is short.

Next chapter, Jack figures out that Celestia and Luna were hiding rum from him, and we get to meet a certain Draconequus as well.

Tell me how to spell that name. It's so hard -_-.

Anyways! See you guys next chapter my maties!

Comments ( 51 )

5828033 Just wait.

I need to make some plans and fix things.

So please, just wait XD

Just copy and paste

This chapter is short.

Next chapter, Jack figures out that Celestia and Luna were hiding rum from him, and we get to meet a certain draconequus as well.

Anyways! See you guys next chapter my maties!

5835540 Well thanks....I guess.

I still think this could be very good, but try to take your time, and make other things a bit longer.
This chapter is maybe a bit to short, but i see it more like the second half of the other one, however normally i have read that long on this side, that i like chapters with 2.000 words at least.

5835968 Yeah.

I just need time, right now I don't.

Some of these chapters are gonna combine as well.

Because I really don't like doing 1,000 words a chapter.

The longest chapter I've done is over 10,000.

So please, be patient bro :)

A way to remember Discord's "race" is as follows:
Dracon - Greek word for "Dragon"
Equus - The planet MLP is set on.
That might help in remembering Draconequus.

5837169 Thanks sir.

It's just that, I've never wrote this word down before.

And it was getting me frustrated >_<

To be continued XD.

Stop put that face.

5839069 Sorry.

Was in the mood :)

5846132 Will.
During a where is the rum gag XD

5846197 Rum might be good for you.

But Jack.....not so much XD

5894571 Well....no probs I guess

5814931
5814984 yo man this song go well with the story

5918610 Yes it would C:

god dammit rum why must you leave jack he misses you why / why godamit why :fluttercry:

6004771 Better story huh?

I like! It has that right balance of stupid silly that you expect from both mlp and Jack.

6099391 Well thank you :)

you can spell Draconequus but you can't spell discord.
:facehoof:

6123370 Yes I can.

Discord :P

Ok this book was really funny i can't wait for more. 8/10 for comedy!!!

6789964 It wiil update soon I promise. :twilightsmile:

Smashing good idea for a story old chap. :moustache:

6984537 Thank you kindly sir. I really hope you enjoyed what's been made so far. :raritywink:

6984542 I sure do. :moustache:

6984586 Fantastic. Happy you do my man! :trollestia:

7101790 Thanks. Here's a hug anda follow~ *hugs* :pinkiesmile:

7201842 You are awesome my man. :rainbowkiss:

7201859 Awwww. Thanks. :P

7228125Yup. I know my stuff. XD

Indiana Jones? No, Daring Do.

How about Indian Do or Daring Jones... (Cricket) Anybody? No one? Damn it...

new chapter please

7639636 It's gonna come soon. :twilightsmile:

Jack sparrow why is the rum gone I'm very interested in the story keep up a good work update more soon. :twilightsmile:

7640842 It's being update the next story. Slowly but surely! :D

7640857 years later.... no update!!!!

8158260 Sorry. Life and shit.

..it'll get comin back soon, promise.

8159430
do you still continue the story?

Poor jack his rum is gone

1. Daring Do is a pony copy of Jones.
2. Either Daring wants to join Jack's crew of she has a crush on him. Either way I gain.

Comment posted by Switch Swap deleted Mar 19th, 2020

Also Why is the rum gone?

Haven’t even started reading the story and this is one of my favorite parts of it :rainbowlaugh:

Login or register to comment