• Published 2nd Apr 2015
  • 4,082 Views, 120 Comments

My Little Pony: Pirates Edition - Super57



Jack Sparrow was having another normal day trying to find a way to fix his Black Pearl ship that was still stuck in it's bottle. He found a map that led to him a treasure that would save it, What happened was he found colorful ponies instead of this.

  • ...
25
 120
 4,082

Twilight introduces herself, and Jack gets to know her friends

Jack was really surprised of how real this place was. He always felt drunk from all the rum he drank, but this place being real? That blew his mind and for once in his life, he felt sober.

And Jack being sober, is worse then being dead.

He looked in his pouch for the rum and felt it was empty.

He sighed.

"Why is the rum always gone?" Jack asked.

"What was that?" Twilight asked.

"Nothing," Jack replied.

he always hated about his rum got empty at the most inopportune times. Maybe he had an extra one in his hat.

A light bulb went off.

'Yes! I always kept an extra under my hat!' Jack thought hopefully.

He took his hat off and smiled.

'There we are!' Jack said to himself.

He took the rum out of his hat and dranked it.

He ahhhed relivingly.

"I needed that. Now everything is back to normal! No need to worry anymore! Things are........" Jack was starting to feel better being drunk again, but he was still here.

Holding a ponies purple hoof, and seeing all these over ponies wave at him with smiles.

He just doesn't know why, but this place seemed like something out of a little girl's imagination. He didn't like it one bit and felt some of his manliness go away the longer he held this ponies hoof.

But he needed to gain it's trust, so he lived with it right now.

They walked into a far too colorful building that looked like a piece of candy, and went to go sit down.

"This is sugarcube corner! I told my friends and the Princesses about how your here and they are on their way here to meet you!" Twilight said, smiling.

Jack didn't know why, but he just felt some kind of despise towards this pony.

Maybe it's because it just said that he was going to meet her friends and Princesses who are on their way here now? Yeah that's it. It may be the rum saying Twilight is evil and bad, but that must be it.

Jack's first rule to everything in life, "Always listen to what the thoughts say after drinking Rum. They are always right." And thanks to them thoughts, he was able to get out of a lot of predicaments. A lot of them -_-.

Jack twiddled his hands around while drinking his rum. He was still staggering left and right, looking ready to fall at any moment even though he was sitting.

"How about we get to know each other more while we wait for my Friends?" Twilight asked.

"All right. First question," Jack said, bringing up a finger.

"Is that a horn and Wings? Or are they something else?" Jack asked.

Twilight brought up her wings and touched her horn. She smiled at Jack and replied.

"Oh! My horn is what I use for magic and my wings for flying! My species name is called an Alicorn! I used to be a unicorn though," Twilight said.

"Now then.....what's magic? And who are you really?" Jack asked, feeling really drunk.

In fact, Jack was so drunk that his metabolism got so high that no matter how much he drinks he never falls asleep from the madness that is name rum. Know why? Because Jack's got a bottle of rum. That's why.

Anyways, Twilight replied as good as she could so Jack understood. (And yes, the rhyming was on purpose.)

"Magic is a part of our world. Our magic is enlisted in many things. Honesty, Loyalty, Kindness, Generosity, Laughter, and the most important one of all Friendship," Twilight said.

Jack reeled back in shock.

"There is also dark magic in our world too that is very disharmonious is bad. Stay away from it. Also, my full name is Twilight Sparkle and I would love to tell you more of me!" She said, excited.

Jack blinked.

'Friendship? Really? Since when did I land in the world of sappiness and too happy universe?' Jack thought confusedly.

Twilight talked about how she lives in a castle and works in a Library named the Golden Oaks Library.

She talked about her friends and her most personal assistant friend and the Princesses.

Her friends were the other harmonies of this world.

Applejack of Honesty, Rainbow Dash of Loyalty, Rarity of Generosity, Fluttershy of Kindness and Pinkie Pie of laughter.

Some of these names really made Jack chuckle.

'I really should get out more. These names are like something a 5-year old would come up with," He thought laughing.

Spike, her assistant was no better. He sounded like some kind of boy who tried to find love and be noticed. It was cute really.

But, the Princesses were probably the best of them all.

Their names were Princess Celestia and Princess Luna.

'Since when did the deities get to be here?" Jack thought confusedly.

He knew how exact Celestia and Luna's names were to some deities he knew.

Like, Celestia was a part of something for the sun and Luna was a part of something for the moon.

Then, Twilight informed him of how Celestia is the holder of the sun and Luna is the holder of the moon and how they are co-rulers of this planet.

Jack was at a loss for words.

'Wow.I'm drunk and I knew what I was talking about? I wish I had that jar of dirt and poured it over me again,' Jack thought, annoyed.

He decided to tell Twilight some things about him. How his first adventure was like and everything,

He kept the parts out about how he was a part of the evil crew and talked about how nice of a guy he was. Thankfully, it paid off and she believed in him.

Then, they heard a ringing sound by the door.

"Gasp! Girls! Come here! This is the guy I was talking about!" Twilight said, smiling.

Jack turned his body around and saw 7 new ponies and a-is that a dragon?

'Is that seriously a baby dragon?' Jack thought.

When he saw the Ponies he only had one thing to say.

"Do you ponies have rum?" Jack asked.

To Be Continued.......

Author's Note:

Rum is always on Jack Sparrow's mind.

It was in the movies, so I ain't lying XD.

Also, seriously. Where's the rum?

Anyways! See you guys next chapter with the introduction of the other characters and Jack asking if Celestia knows a way to fix his ship!

BYE!