• Published 2nd Apr 2015
  • 4,083 Views, 120 Comments

My Little Pony: Pirates Edition - Super57



Jack Sparrow was having another normal day trying to find a way to fix his Black Pearl ship that was still stuck in it's bottle. He found a map that led to him a treasure that would save it, What happened was he found colorful ponies instead of this.

  • ...
25
 120
 4,083

Prologue: Jack Sparrow goes on an adventure and meets Ponies

A man. Men are the greatest and dominant species in the universe. But there has been a time of when Man are completely strange and not normal. One of them people who is not normal is a pirate.

A pirate named Jack Sparrow.

He wore his old hat and always drank Rum, and since he did drink most of the time he was always drunk.

He always had a drunk grin on his face when he was talking for he always had the time of his life when being a pirate. Jack Sparrow at one time flew into a Kraken's mouth and was considered dead. But he wasn't and Jack Sparrow has done many interesting things that no other mortal can.

He's fought the Green Dutchman or as people liked to call him Davy Jones, Black Beard the infamous pirate, his old pal Hector Barbossa, and a new pal that helped him at most times Will Turner and he's fought him as well.

He's done it all. But what he hasn't done yet is fix his ship. The Black Pearl. Which was cursed and made in a small ship that it could fit in a bottle.

Jack always had to look at the ship and see that annoying monkey swinging around having fun on it.

He's always made sure that this bottle stayed by him and was never away from his sights. If someone touched it, he would either break their arm, or just run. Cause that's what Jack does. Gibbs, his oldest pal and the one that went through it all with him. Finally decided to call it quits and leave him. When he left, Jack was all by himself on adventures and boat travels alike.

He may have finally be alone, but Gibbs gave him a good-bye gift.

Which was a treasure map that was supposed to lead to some treasure that had the power to fix his Black Pearl and make it back to normal.

Jack thanked his old friend, and went onto his old boat and started rowing. After he reached his destination, Jack Sparrow waved off some sweat and drinked some of his rum.

He staggered a little to the left and right when he got up from his boat.

"All right. Here it is, The island that this map lead me to," Jack said, drunk on rum.

He kept staggering but always found a way to fix his position and never fall down.

He looked at his map and saw the red x that was on the map. He adjusted his hat, and kept going.

He brought out his compass, the old thing. He looked at it and it was pointing at his ship, signifying that he should leave.

"Now why would I leave when I am finally going to get my ship back?" Jack asked.

He had the bottle in his pocket, made sure to not fall out and break.

He made sure that he had his sword with him and his pouches for anything he finds along the way. When he felt his sword, he took it out and cut some leaves out of the way.

He turned around to see his ship floating in the ocean.

"Better make sure I remember that this is where my ship's been last, But I probably won't," Jack said, grinning.

"Anyways. ONWARD!" Jack said, walking very drunk like.

He went through a forest, and found some old ruins.

"This must be where it is," Jack exclaimed.

He used his machete to cut the stumps and sticks that were in his way. Then, he climbed up the stairs and opened the old looking door.

When he opened it, he found that there was a lot of booby traps that he was going to need to go through.

Jack sighed.

"Well....here we go," Jack said.

He breathed in and out.

Then he screamed and flailed his arms wildly while screaming.

He dodged left and right and almost got nicked by a spear.

Then, when he was done he looked behind him and was surprised.

"Huh. That was easier then expected," Jack said.

Jack walked up to the crown that was on the podium.

"The heck is this?" Jack asked.

He looked at it and noticed that this crown had some strange jewel on it. It was purple colored and it looked very weird.

He touched it to get it out, But instead of getting it out, the crown was pulling him in.

"What!?!?!??!" Jack said, freaking out.

He noticed that the crown was pulling him in, and that it was bringing him somewhere he knew nothing about.

He screamed, and disappeared into the crown.

When the crown fell on the floor, it said something on the back.

Warning! Do not touch! If so, you will be teleported somewhere that ain't your world! That's your only warning! It said.

If Jack read it, that would've been something a normal person would do. Jack Sparrow is a pirate, he ain't no normal guy.

Besides, he's a pirate! He doesn't listen to no rules.

Anyways, back to Jack.

Jack Sparrow was now screaming and falling in some kind of black void. He noticed that on the way down, that there was some kind of door.

When the door opened, he was now in the sky.

He was now flailing his arms, and screaming.

He made sure that the bottle was still intact, thankfully it was.

His whole body span and turned, and when he was by a tree. He grabbed the arm of the tree and got some leverage.

Thanks to the leverage he got, instead of falling on his face. He got to land on his ass instead.

He groaned.

"That kinda hurt right there," Jack said.

He got up and looked around.

"All right. What crazy thing Have I done this time?" Jack asked.

His Black Pearl was cursed and he was a skeleton, He faced Davy Jones for his world, He defeated Barbossa again for his ship, and went against BlackBeard and almost died at least 4 times throughout his adventures.

He looked around and tried to see what he got himself into this time.

"Hello!" A voice said.

Jack then froze. That sounded like a girl's voice. Confused beyond belief, he turned around and found civilization.

Just not the civilization he was expecting.

There was old looking houses with hay roofs, some strange houses that didn't look normal, and Jack also saw.........ponies?

"Hey! Down here!" that voice said again.

Jack looked down, and saw a purple pony smiling at him.

"My crown finally brought the first human here to Equestria!" It squealed.

"I can't wait to show the Princess this amazing discovery!" It said.

"Hi! My name is Twilight Sparkle! And your name is?" Twilight asked.

Jack blinked.

"Must be the rum," Jack theorized.

He's been through crazy things, but colorful talking ponies? Yeah, that's the rum. There is no way this is real.

"It's not the rum! Whatever that is, this is real life!" Twilight said.

"Oh really? Prove it," Jack challenged.

He felt weightless, and was slammed on the ground. HARD.

"Ow! What was that for?" Jack asked, confused in pain.

"That hurt!"

"You felt pain! Which means this is real! So you are not hallucinating and are in a real world!" Twilight said, with a very strange crazy look in her eyes.

"Um....all right," Jack said, not wanting to make the little pony any mad then it already is.

Twilight smiled.

"Come with me! Ohhhhh!!!!!!!! There is so much to show you!" Twilight said.

She grabbed Jack's hand with her hoof, which should've been scientifically impossible.

But thanks to Jack's rum, All that he could really say is.

"This is not what I was expecting. Not. One Bit, " Jack said, surprised.

"Also......where is my rum?" Jack asked.

To be continued.

Author's Note:

I've been wanting to do a story like this for a long time now!

Pirates of the Caribbean is the movie I loved most! And Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow?

That was freaking great XD.

This is going to be an awesome story to do!

I hope we all have fun with this story! Because this is also gonna be my lucky number 7 story as well! So, any story published from here on....will be completely normal.

But, if my mind has something....that it will be published.

MAY WE HAVE FUN BEING PIRATES MY FANS AND SUPER CRAZIES! YAAARRRR!